Do you remember when we did those quizzes

Yep!
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 8 h 56
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,198
Quoting: jonh514
Same here. First you fight with em and then you end up liking them more than half the fans of your own franchise!

Always fun having the long discussions... Then, always when the same trades pop up, I can always look forward to another one of your interesting threads and trades outside the box...
capsfan2121 et jonh514 a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 9 h 2
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
thirding the love (and continuing to blow up the menchies of) OldNYIFan. Always kept it respectful and friendly regardless of who they were dealing with, and how unhinged they may have been acting.

i also always enjoyed mondo's posts, the more irreverent the better.

and Garak has always been a very level-headed Hawks fan throughout the rebuild - the patience of a saint dealing with every other team trying to justify why Chicago should actually pay for the cap dumps they were dropping on their doorstep. the username/avatar combo also always made me smile as a longtime DS9 fan.

lots of solid users overall here - it's said to be losing one more of the places i felt comfortable popping in and participating in the community. thanks to all those who helped build that up.

I'll fourth you on @OldNYIFan, always was respectful and was objective no matter who they dealt with

I'll second you on @mondo and @Garak for your reasoning

I'd also like to thank you... The long explanations that make sense, always able to put thought in a respectable manner no matter the conversation... Thank you
11 juin à 10 h 43
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,232
Quoting: Leafsfan98
Always fun having the long discussions... Then, always when the same trades pop up, I can always look forward to another one of your interesting threads and trades outside the box...

Just wait until I drop my pocket nuke and trade Matthews for Suzuki & Slaf, gonna set this place on fire!
Leafsfan98 et dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 11 h 1
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: jonh514
Just wait until I drop my pocket nuke and trade Matthews for Suzuki & Slaf, gonna set this place on fire!

Just wait until I spam my "Mitch Marner got traded for this superstar" on July 1st! You thought these MM trades are bad, just wait!
jonh514 a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 17 h 53
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,966
Quoting: BigBallsBriere
Bunch of Guys in the Forums over the years

Twitter GC guys especially

NHLFan10506 always had a lot of informative bangers, my favorite being the one comparing IRL Contract results to CapFriendly User predictions

Farabee always agreed with most of your takes involving the Flyers, and considered you levelheaded.

AndrewLadd-- The Forums goat

if anyone would like to contact me this is my twitter https://x.com/FriedgeHNIC

“Dad what was 2018-2021 CF forums AndrewLadd like?”

capsfan2121, BigBallsBriere, Hurricanes_WPG and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 17 h 54
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,966
Quoting: AndrewLadd
“Dad what was 2018-2021 CF forums AndrewLadd like?”

YouTube video isn’t working now the Washington Capitals will never know what I was gonna post
dannibalcorpse, capsfan2121, BigBallsBriere and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
11 juin à 21 h 48
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,172
I'll fourth you on OldNYIFan, always was respectful and was objective no matter who they dealt with

I'll second you on mondo and Garak for your reasoning

I'd also like to thank you... The long explanations that make sense, always able to put thought in a respectable manner no matter the conversation... Thank you

truly appreciate that someone was actually enjoying my essays on "Why Oliver Wahlstrom Should Be Shot Into The Sun, and Other Thoughts"
capsfan2121 et Leafsfan98 a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 18 h 57
stop daddy it hurts
Mentions "j'aime": 397
Shoutout to @zk97 and @BigBallsBriere (fka ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR) for helping me build my Prospect Discussion Discord Server, as well as being great people to talk hockey with.
Also shoutout to @Z0ra, your mock drafts and rankings are the best on the site, I probably wouldn’t have created my Prospect Discussion server if it weren’t for discovering your rankings and descriptions. Hell, I might’ve not even be interested in the upcoming drafts. Thanks, man.

Man, I’m going to miss CapFriendly.
BigBallsBriere et zk97 a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 19 h 6
stop daddy it hurts
Mentions "j'aime": 397
Extra shoutout to @Hobo for his comments on this post that I made when I had just turned 13 and had no idea what I was doing.
BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
20 juin à 6 h 54
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 594
I always appreciate @budgeteam’s trade analyses. Somebody who appreciates the true value of cap space and draft picks and has league-wide knowledge, not just his or her home team (which I believe is the Senators), with minimal bias. Sometimes misses or ignores the fact that one team’s cap dump can be another team’s prize, but overall one of the smartest people on this forum.
budgeteam a aimé ceci.
20 juin à 21 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,685
Just wait until I spam my "Mitch Marner got traded for this superstar" on July 1st! You thought these MM trades are bad, just wait!

We should totally spam Ovechkin trades on July 1st…would be so satisfying.

(Use the glitch)
Leafsfan98 a aimé ceci.
23 juin à 9 h 55
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: NHLfan10506
We should totally spam Ovechkin trades on July 1st…would be so satisfying.

(Use the glitch)

That would be hilarious... The Caps would then think he's a cap dump, like they thought with Kuemper lol
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage