SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Anaheim Ducks signed Cutter Gauthier (3 Years / $1,900,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

14 avr. à 19 h 16
Cutter Gauthier has signed a new contract with the Anaheim Ducks.
Contrat d’entrée
Contrats comparablesCOMPARER CE CONTRAT
SIGNÉ PAR: Pat Verbeek
Durée: 3 ans
Valeur: 5 700 000 $
Statut à l’échéance du contrat: 10.2(c)
% Cap Info-bulle: 1,14
Contrat signé avec: Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim
Date de signature: 14 avr. 2024
Source: CapFriendly

Cutter Gauthier a signé un contrat de 3 ans d'une valeur de 5 700 000 $ avec les Ducks d'Anaheim, le 14 avr. 2024. Le contrat comporte un cap hit de 950 000 $.

SAISONClauseCap hitInfo-bulleAAV Info-bulleBonis de performanceInfo-bulleBonis de signatureInfo-bulleSalaire de baseInfo-bulleSalaire totalInfo-bulleSalaire mineuresInfo-bulle
2023-24950 000 $1 900 000 $0 $95 000 $855 000 $950 000 $82 500 $
2024-25950 000 $1 900 000 $950 000 $95 000 $855 000 $950 000 $82 500 $
2025-26950 000 $1 900 000 $1 900 000 $95 000 $855 000 $950 000 $82 500 $
TOTAL2 850 000 $5 700 000 $2 850 000 $285 000 $2 565 000 $2 850 000 $247 500 $
Offre qualificativeInfo-bulle: 897 750 $
14 avr. à 19 h 21
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,075
Nice to see him get signed, although it's not surprising given Anaheim was confident enough to part with Drysdale to land him.

I think Gauthier is going to be the perfect compliment to Anaheim's core. Such an excellent player, he's going to fit in beautifully. It's a shame the whole Philly debacle will always hang over his career, because this kid is special. Great signing
AK50, OldNYIfan, GiggywithGibby and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 19 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 34
Quitter
AK50, Farabee, vmark and 6 others a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 19 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11,912
I can’t wait to see all the butt hurt Flyers fans in here popcorn
OldNYIfan, Jded, AK50 and 5 others a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 20 h 19
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 182
Quoting: GeneralLandro
I can’t wait to see all the butt hurt Flyers fans in here popcorn

I suspect they're some of the people who said "no" to an ELC being a good deal. Either them or Denver fans who didn't like his quote before the championship game.
GeneralLandro, AK50, OldNYIfan and 4 others a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 20 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,411
Quack! Ducks fleeced Flyers.
GeneralLandro et AfghaniMalkin a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 20 h 48
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 44
not a Flyers fan but I thought he would have bailed on Ducks as well
14 avr. à 20 h 59
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,397
Cutter seems to get what he deserves (chirps Denver, they lose vs Denver) so we’ll see how choosing to not play for Philly bites him
14 avr. à 21 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,767
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Cutter seems to get what he deserves (chirps Denver, they lose vs Denver) so we’ll see how choosing to not play for Philly bites him

1,000% there’s bias because I’m a Ducks fan, but it’s hard to see him getting bit very hard joining a top 6 core of Leo Carlsson, Mason McTavish, Trevor Zegras, and Troy Terry
GeneralLandro, OldNYIfan, GiggywithGibby and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 21 h 50
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 876
William
14 avr. à 21 h 58
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,356

I know that your comment is half tongue-in-cheek, but Adam Fox didn't want to play for Calgary OR Carolina, and that doesn't seem to have bothered him (or the other fanbases) too much. And nobody but an Anaheim stalwart remembers that Justin Schultz refused to play for Anaheim. It happens.
GiggywithGibby, GeneralLandro, Jded and 2 others a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 22 h 26
SkateOrDie
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 373
Quoting: kckrebs
Quitter

I need some fries with this salt
14 avr. à 22 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11,912
Quoting: LuckyMoneyPuck

Get ranch for em as well!
OldNYIfan, vmark, GiggywithGibby and 2 others a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 22 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,509
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I know that your comment is half tongue-in-cheek, but Adam Fox didn't want to play for Calgary OR Carolina, and that doesn't seem to have bothered him (or the other fanbases) too much. And nobody but an Anaheim stalwart remembers that Justin Schultz refused to play for Anaheim. It happens.

one was a top 5 pick while the other a third round pick.
NARC311 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 0 h 28

I mean he literally did lol it's just a fact. And any other fanbase would feel the exact same way getting spurned by a top 5 pick like that..
A_Habs_fan et Missouri a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 0 h 36
SkateOrDie
I mean he literally did lol it's just a fact. And any other fanbase would feel the exact same way getting spurned by a top 5 pick like that..

1. he didn't quit, he opted to play against you

2. I'm not saying other fan bases wouldn't. But at some point it's just a game man. He's trying to make his best real life choices. You can't blame him for that. Don't be so bitter about a game. They all make money on it, you don't. You don't really have skin in the game.
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 1 h 6
1. he didn't quit, he opted to play against you

2. I'm not saying other fan bases wouldn't. But at some point it's just a game man. He's trying to make his best real life choices. You can't blame him for that. Don't be so bitter about a game. They all make money on it, you don't. You don't really have skin in the game.

Yeah I guess you're right man, it's just a game. I mean, why are we talking about any of this like it matters at all? Why do you have 1400 posts on a NHL contract website? Why do we even have an NHL draft in the first place? We should just let these teenagers decide where they want to become millionaires playing a children's game that we unabashedly throws hundreds if not thousands of dollars towards year in and year out. But just quit being bitter because I have no skin in the game lol right because fans don't mean anything in sports...
NARC311 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 1 h 9
SkateOrDie
Yeah I guess you're right man, it's just a game. I mean, why are we talking about any of this like it matters at all? Why do you have 1400 posts on a NHL contract website? Why do we even have an NHL draft in the first place? We should just let these teenagers decide where they want to become millionaires playing a children's game that we unabashedly throws hundreds if not thousands of dollars towards year in and year out. But just quit being bitter because I have no skin in the game lol right because fans don't mean anything in sports...

omg look at you acting like they have the draft for you and not them.

I unlike you don't take it that seriously. It's just fun man let it go.

Good for Cutter for not choosing PHL if that's the fan base
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 1 h 31
NHL Insider
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 713

1400 posts since Febuary 2024 and telling another fan to not take something too seriously is actually hilarious tears of joy
kckrebs, LeafsForLife, A_Habs_fan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 2 h 7
omg look at you acting like they have the draft for you and not them.

I unlike you don't take it that seriously. It's just fun man let it go.

Good for Cutter for not choosing PHL if that's the fan base

Everything in the NHL, from top to bottom, is for the fans. Without fan support there would be no money, no teams, no league. Not sure why you think we shouldn't care what happens with our favorite teams? It seems you care a whole lot about teams that aren't even your favorite, as you seem to comment on about everything lol.. But yeah, take another jab at Philly since I'm clearly the one that needs to not take this stuff so seriously.
15 avr. à 2 h 13
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,305
Everything in the NHL, from top to bottom, is for the fans. Without fan support there would be no money, no teams, no league. Not sure why you think we shouldn't care what happens with our favorite teams? It seems you care a whole lot about teams that aren't even your favorite, as you seem to comment on about everything lol.. But yeah, take another jab at Philly since I'm clearly the one that needs to not take this stuff so seriously.

Reading through this interesting discussion has me wanting to comment just saying that I agree with your statements and I don't believe its a bad thing you are disappointed Cutter didn't sign in Philly. That's totally normal and perfectly legitimate to feel that way. I'm not a fan of players not signing with the teams that draft them. An organization takes a risk drafting a kid, spends tons of time, talent, and money to develop them and then they just leave the organization? Doesn't seem right to me. Obviously if the organization wronged one of their players then that's a different story. However that wasn't the case with Gauthier. I'm really just not big on the whole entitlement thing that appears to be with some of the college prospects. I get that they have a desired destination to play but seriously to spurn the team that drafts you is childish. Like Adam Fox refusing to sign with TWO teams because he would only play in NYC. Its just dumb to me. And who pays the price? The organization who believed in the kid initially and all the fans who were excited for that prospect and are passionate about their team. Sorry that's my rant for today.
A_Habs_fan, kckrebs, V123 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 7 h 35
SkateOrDie

they have a draft because the 32 teams need organization for how talent comes into the league....not for the fans.
Even when the fan base hasn't been there, and the league was damn near a beer league, they still had a draft.
So no everything isn't done for the fans. But they sure got you in marketing to get you to think that.
Fact is they careless about the fans and more about TV deals and advertisement money than they ever will the fans. It's why they bend over backwards to appease those crowds in ways they will never for the fan base.
Let me tell you a little something I learned from growing up in Cleveland watching the browns move out of town..... F the over attachment to a team. They don't give a $#!t about the fans. You just haven't figured it out yet. Money is way more important than the fans. They aren't in this business for fans, they are in it to get paid.
So don't blame the kid for doing what he thinks is in HIS best interest. Believe me, every time an NHL team leaves a city, they don't give a crap about the fan base. Go ask AZ fans.
15 avr. à 8 h 23
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,444
Quoting: jamnjon
I suspect they're some of the people who said "no" to an ELC being a good deal. Either them or Denver fans who didn't like his quote before the championship game.

I'm a Pioneers fan, and I can solidly say that the team already took care of any salt on that one. squinty smile
jamnjon a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 8 h 46
Lifelong Leafs Fan
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 212
they have a draft because the 32 teams need organization for how talent comes into the league....not for the fans.
Even when the fan base hasn't been there, and the league was damn near a beer league, they still had a draft.
So no everything isn't done for the fans. But they sure got you in marketing to get you to think that.
Fact is they careless about the fans and more about TV deals and advertisement money than they ever will the fans. It's why they bend over backwards to appease those crowds in ways they will never for the fan base.
Let me tell you a little something I learned from growing up in Cleveland watching the browns move out of town..... F the over attachment to a team. They don't give a $#!t about the fans. You just haven't figured it out yet. Money is way more important than the fans. They aren't in this business for fans, they are in it to get paid.
So don't blame the kid for doing what he thinks is in HIS best interest. Believe me, every time an NHL team leaves a city, they don't give a crap about the fan base. Go ask AZ fans.

1. The NHL has existed since 1917, while the NHL Draft has only existed since 1963.
2. Your point would have so much more credibility if you didn’t have 1400 posts in just 2 months
A_Habs_fan et NARC311 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 9 h 11
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,478

Anaheim has a very bright future, don’t think he’ll be regretting it in like 4 years

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage