Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
ok
11 avr. 2018 à 17 h 6
Black Lives Matter
Playoffs start today! Now who's gonna come 1st in the GM Game bracket challenge league?
11 avr. 2018 à 17 h 39
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: F50marco
ok

Ok
11 avr. 2018 à 20 h 39
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
*Reports Spam* laugh
jmac490 et rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2018 à 20 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Quoting: Daryl
*Reports Spam* laugh

Ok
Daryl et rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2018 à 21 h 25
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: Daryl
*Reports Spam* laugh

ok
Daryl et rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2018 à 10 h 20
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: BoltsPoint21
ok

ok
12 avr. 2018 à 10 h 20
Black Lives Matter
Now let's stop this 'ok' thing.
12 avr. 2018 à 10 h 20
Black Lives Matter
Terrible end to game 1 Flyers Pens. I want the Flyers to win that series. 7-0???????????
12 avr. 2018 à 10 h 35
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: A_K
@flamesfan419 @F50marco @FryesLeapMaine @HallforHart @plNHL @Ethereal @l9guysports @Rodzikhockey93 @Mr_cap @Bennett93 @A_K @Daryl @McJesus_ @jeplaza14 @Icegirl @ricochetii @krakowitz @jmac490 @JT_Miller @rangersandislesfan @NateElder12 @mhockey91 @matt59 @Turner33 @KSIxSKULLS @BoltsPoint21 @TonyStrecher @GronkNation @Math @TrueNorth @phillyjabroni @TabooPenguo

Here is the link to the CapFriendly GM Game 2018 Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket Challenge. This is open to all GMs, AGMs, former GMs, baby's mamas, baby's mama's mamas, so on and so forth.

Sign up before the games begin on Wednesday. The player with the worst bracket will concede his/her first round pick to @Mr_cap wink ... I'm just kidding, this is for fun - however, the fun is mandatory.

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/capfriendly-gm-game

Password is "RAIF"

Who else here picked the Flyers to beat the Pens?
12 avr. 2018 à 10 h 39
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,259
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Who else here picked the Flyers to beat the Pens?

Can everyone stop quoting this post because I'm getting notifications about conversations between people
12 avr. 2018 à 10 h 59
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: GronkNation
Can everyone stop quoting this post because I'm getting notifications about conversations between people

Yeah, you're right, sorry. They said they were trying to fix it so that if you quote a post like this it won't give people the notifications.
12 avr. 2018 à 11 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,730
Yeah, you're right, sorry. They said they were trying to fix it so that if you quote a post like this it won't give people the notifications.

Seriously Raif? Did you not realize it after the fifteenth time?
12 avr. 2018 à 11 h 29
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
@rangersandislesfan I said Philly over Pens in 6.
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2018 à 12 h 2
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: F50marco
Seriously Raif? Did you not realize it after the fifteenth time?

No, i one it hadn't been fixed yet. I'm saying i think it's getting fixed soon, so once it gets fixed it'll be fine.
12 avr. 2018 à 12 h 2
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: jmac490
@rangersandislesfan I said Philly over Pens in 6.

Same. I mean, it's just one game so far but our predictions don't look too good so far.
12 avr. 2018 à 12 h 22
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 108
Same. I mean, it's just one game so far but our predictions don't look too good so far.

I didn’t think Pittsburg had a chance to lose in the first round no matter who they played. It’d be pretty crazy to go back to back cup wins and then flop in round one with most of the same players from last season.
12 avr. 2018 à 13 h 13
get ur corsi up
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Quoting: FryesLeapMaine
I didn’t think Pittsburg had a chance to lose in the first round no matter who they played. It’d be pretty crazy to go back to back cup wins and then flop in round one with most of the same players from last season.

The Penguins played so good last night. They controlled the game, kept the Flyers to the outside when on defence, and were forcing turnovers in the neutral zone and the Flyers zone. Pittsburgh is just way to good to lose to Philly.
12 avr. 2018 à 13 h 24
Question. In our player rights signing thread we choose to sign players who’s rights expire, but what if player x who’s played 2 college seasons suddenly comes to an agreement with his team. Do we still get a 30 day window to sign player x because we’d hold his rights for that time period after he left college? or are we s.o.l. And lose the player because we didn’t sign him before your signing window.

I have a lot of players in the NCAA and was wondering if there was the potential to lose some if they sign irl before our ufa begins because they technically have their rights expire soon after leaving college.
12 avr. 2018 à 13 h 38
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
Modifié 12 avr. 2018 à 13 h 48
Question. In our player rights signing thread we choose to sign players who’s rights expire, but what if player x who’s played 2 college seasons suddenly comes to an agreement with his team. Do we still get a 30 day window to sign player x because we’d hold his rights for that time period after he left college? or are we s.o.l. And lose the player because we didn’t sign him before your signing window.

I have a lot of players in the NCAA and was wondering if there was the potential to lose some if they sign irl before our ufa begins because they technically have their rights expire soon after leaving college.

This is a good question, and one that I don't have a concrete answer to at this point. I will talk it over with the board. I asked about the same topic before and decided that it was easier to just stop looking for answers and sign the player since I had the room.

Obviously, keeping under the contract limit is a strategic commitment - it's my belief that you should not be required to sign the players unless their signing date expires, regardless of whether they sign in real life or not. The problem is that after a player is signed IRL, we no longer have those dates published/tracked on CapFriendly so it becomes harder to track.

The IRL rule is that a players' rights expire on August 15th the year a player completes his senior year; I think you should be able to document that date on your page and continue to use that date as the expiration. Just my thoughts though, let's hear from @matt59 @TonyStrecher @Icegirl @phillyjabroni before we declare anything official.
12 avr. 2018 à 14 h 4
This is a good question, and one that I don't have a concrete answer to at this point. I will talk it over with the board. I asked about the same topic before and decided that it was easier to just stop looking for answers and sign the player since I had the room.

Obviously, keeping under the contract limit is a strategic commitment - it's my belief that you should not be required to sign the players unless their signing date expires, regardless of whether they sign in real life or not. The problem is that after a player is signed IRL, we no longer have those dates published/tracked on CapFriendly so it becomes harder to track.

The IRL rule is that a players' rights expire on August 15th the year a player completes his senior year; I think you should be able to document that date on your page and continue to use that date as the expiration. Just my thoughts though, let's hear from @matt59 @TonyStrecher @Icegirl @phillyjabroni before we declare anything official.

That’s what I was hoping, I just wasn’t sure though because an irl signing creates that situation where it’s hard to know what the rules were. If a college sophomore at the end of the year decides to transition to the chl, does he become an ufa in 30 days because he’s played 2 seasons and is now a chl player or would he have to play 2 more seasons to earn ufa status?

Seems like there could be some undefined rules with players rights, but I think what you are suggesting seems right.
12 avr. 2018 à 14 h 33

Thinking of it more that could be a loophole. Someone who turned pro after his freshman season would be able to be kept as rights for 3 seasons while they are nhlers. If they then signed an elc after that, you could have a great young player on an elc on his 4th season on. I think that would be detrimental to the game honestly, so maybe a 50 +/- day window to sign those type of players or something.
12 avr. 2018 à 15 h 34
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
Thinking of it more that could be a loophole. Someone who turned pro after his freshman season would be able to be kept as rights for 3 seasons while they are nhlers. If they then signed an elc after that, you could have a great young player on an elc on his 4th season on. I think that would be detrimental to the game honestly, so maybe a 50 +/- day window to sign those type of players or something.

We are still looking at ways to simplify the process. I see what you are saying, but we would make the rules such that the real-life ELC is honored as soon as the GM decides to sign that player in the game. So for example, if you tried to game the system and hold off on signing Trent Frederic for 2 more years, at the time you sign him to his ELC, it would carry the term and AAV of his real-life contract that began in 2018-19 and ends in 2020-21.
12 avr. 2018 à 15 h 59
Black Lives Matter

earlier in the year it was looking like they might miss the playoffs lol
12 avr. 2018 à 17 h 39
CFGM Game Moderator
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Since I only joined the group near the end of this season, I'm still wondering......what do we do going forward??
I mean if it's true that we just keep our teams to start next year, you (me) has to wonder how active some teams will even be, and for that matter, what's the incentive for them to be at all.
We all know (because they keep telling us) there's a handful of teams that are really stacked right now. So if we're keeping our current teams, what benefit would they have from making too many changes next year.
I mean for me, if I keep the team I have I know the areas I want to improve, but it's where to get those improvements especially when guys I tried to get, I was told weren't available only to see them moved.
You some crazy bunch at times, and I kinda like it

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage