Sam Bennett
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
8 juin à 21 h 49
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,047
Quoting: aadoyle
Alright would like to add a new nominee for the Smythe

Sam Bennett

Could you imagine the "should have been suspended" uproar if he won it.
8 juin à 21 h 50
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,465
Quoting: Rangsey
Could you imagine the "should have been suspended" uproar if he won it.

Hes just gonna do the Cartman meme if that happened
8 juin à 22 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,414
Not sure if this has been talked about already, but where do we think Bobrovsky would rank all time among goalies if Florida wins the cup and he wins the Conn Smythe? Would give him 2 Vezinas, a Cup and a Conn Smythe, and he is currently 14th all time in wins (396, 27 more wins to be top 10 all time)
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
8 juin à 22 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,257
Quoting: mv21227
Not sure if this has been talked about already, but where do we think Bobrovsky would rank all time among goalies if Florida wins the cup and he wins the Conn Smythe? Would give him 2 Vezinas, a Cup and a Conn Smythe, and he is currently 14th all time in wins (396, 27 more wins to be top 10 all time)

People unfairly judged Bob for the last few years because of his contract. Even in his slumps, he was a serviceable goalie. Easily a top 5 goalie of all time IMO, Bob is just a beast
Pijonty a aimé ceci.
8 juin à 22 h 54
Quoting: NorthernLeafsFan05
People unfairly judged Bob for the last few years because of his contract. Even in his slumps, he was a serviceable goalie. Easily a top 5 goalie of all time IMO, Bob is just a beast

Top 5 all time? Who you leaving out?
A_Habs_fan et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
8 juin à 22 h 56
Florida just put on a clinic. Time to see how good a coach knoblauch is.

That's no just a win.
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
8 juin à 22 h 58

Yeah I do think he got over criticized when he struggled because of his contract. He’s great but not sure I’d put him top 5 all time though
8 juin à 23 h 49
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,158
Bill zito will go down as one of the best team builders of all time.

Forsling, verhaeghe , Bennett, Tkachuk, Montour , reinhart , Rodrigues

He has a knack for acquiring players who provide a ton of excess value on their contracts. Big reason why the panthers are where they are
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 7 h 45
Quoting: Db1899
Bill zito will go down as one of the best team builders of all time.

Forsling, verhaeghe , Bennett, Tkachuk, Montour , reinhart , Rodrigues

He has a knack for acquiring players who provide a ton of excess value on their contracts. Big reason why the panthers are where they are

Barkov Lundell and Ekblad. It's legit easier to list the players he didn't sign or trade for. Absolutely craps all over "you've gotta draft well" formula.
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 8 h 10
SHL NJD GM
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,570

Top 5 goalie of all time? I can name 5 Habs goalies who I would put before Bob
9 juin à 8 h 23
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,370

Ummmm…. What?
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 11 h 7
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,158
Barkov Lundell and Ekblad. It's legit easier to list the players he didn't sign or trade for. Absolutely craps all over "you've gotta draft well" formula.

If you’re not going to draft well, you better be trading your picks for players who are 26 or under and are players that provide excess value on their contracts.

Too many GMs waste their picks on 28+ players and give them bloated contracts.
9 juin à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Top 5 all time? Who you leaving out?

Quoting: mv21227
Yeah I do think he got over criticized when he struggled because of his contract. He’s great but not sure I’d put him top 5 all time though

Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Top 5 goalie of all time? I can name 5 Habs goalies who I would put before Bob

Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
Ummmm…. What?

1. Hasek
2. Roy
3. Brodeur
4. Dryden
5. Bobrovsky

Of course, this is assuming he wins the Conn Symthe AND the Vezina this season (like the original post suggested). For me, he's already a top 7 - 8 goalie of all time, but getting a Cup and being the playoff MVP to get it moves him up into the top 5 for me. A goalie putting up Bobrovskys numbers in this era is bananas.

Bob has always been one of my favourite goalies, so I may be a little bias when it comes to placement, but he should definitely be in the discussion when talking about some of the best goalies in league history
9 juin à 12 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Friedman is reporting that something we may see discussed during the next CBA negotiations is the shortening of the draft to 4 rounds. The reasoning for this is that many players who get drafted in the later stages of the draft are stuck in a team's system, but never get a contract. Player agents argue that this is unfair (which I agree with).

I'm personally for it, curious what you guys think about it
CantStopWontStop, Db1899 et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 12 h 40
1. Hasek
2. Roy
3. Brodeur
4. Dryden
5. Bobrovsky

Of course, this is assuming he wins the Conn Symthe AND the Vezina this season (like the original post suggested). For me, he's already a top 7 - 8 goalie of all time, but getting a Cup and being the playoff MVP to get it moves him up into the top 5 for me. A goalie putting up Bobrovskys numbers in this era is bananas.

Bob has always been one of my favourite goalies, so I may be a little bias when it comes to placement, but he should definitely be in the discussion when talking about some of the best goalies in league history

If he gets the Vezina this season that would give him 3. He already has 2. I didn’t include this years Vezina because Hellebuyck is a lock for it
9 juin à 12 h 41
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,790
Friedman is reporting that something we may see discussed during the next CBA negotiations is the shortening of the draft to 4 rounds. The reasoning for this is that many players who get drafted in the later stages of the draft are stuck in a team's system, but never get a contract. Player agents argue that this is unfair (which I agree with).

I'm personally for it, curious what you guys think about it

The earliest the NHL should have shortened drafts going forward is 2028.

The 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027 drafts all have traded picks so far.

It wouldn't be fair to the teams that traded for those picks if the draft was shortened before 2028.
CantStopWontStop et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 13 h 3
1. Hasek
2. Roy
3. Brodeur
4. Dryden
5. Bobrovsky

He's amazing and has a stellar story, undrafted, comeback. But his lack of consistency drop him from the top tier guys. I'd throw him in the Henrik Lundqvist tier.
9 juin à 15 h 0
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,364
The Capitals are buying this site? I'M WORRIED
Saskleaf et Pijonty a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 15 h 1
WentWughes
You can definitely see why a team would want this infrastructure. After the transaction officially closes, the website will go dark.

RIP Capfriendly and **** the Capitals
capsfan2121, Saskleaf et Pijonty a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 15 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
You can definitely see why a team would want this infrastructure. After the transaction officially closes, the website will go dark.

RIP Capfriendly and **** the Capitals

New most hated team just dropped
KSIxSKULLS, mv21227, Saskleaf and 3 others a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 15 h 3
WentWughes
New most hated team just dropped

I am honestly pissed at the owners of this site, they put some much heart and soul into it, the greatest tool in Sports in NA and they just sold out. ****ing embarassing honestly.
9 juin à 15 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
REST IN PEACE CAPFRIENDLY

This is honestly a super sad day. Capfriendly has been the only place that I've discussed hockey on for years. Losing this website will be a tremendous loss, the social features and accurate cap data are unmatched by any other website. Congrats to the sites owners I guess, get your bag. Really going to miss the service.

This f***ing sucks
Rolfadinho, capsfan2121, EsoYeezus69 and 5 others a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 15 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 365
REST IN PEACE CAPFRIENDLY

This is honestly a super sad day. Capfriendly has been the only place that I've discussed hockey on for years. Losing this website will be a tremendous loss, the social features and accurate cap data are unmatched by any other website. Congrats to the sites owners I guess, get your bag. Really going to miss the service.

This f***ing sucks

RIP.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage