MTL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CHI)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2026 (OTT)
Détails additionnels:
2nd Overall - MTL comes up to draft Ivan Demidov
CHI
  1. Zegras, Trevor
Détails additionnels:
Similar to Cutter trade in terms of value. In this scenario assume ANA doesn't get the opportunity to draft Levshunov
ANA
  1. Korchinski, Kevin
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Chicago lands their OFD of the future in the draft in Parekh and ship out KK for a Bedard winger.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de LAK
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de NSH
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de CHI
Logo de DAL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2288 500 000 $69 939 169 $0 $4 832 500 $18 560 831 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
C
RFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, C
RFA
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
912 500 $912 500 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AD
RFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DD
UFA
962 500 $962 500 $
G
RFA - 1
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DG
RFA - 2
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA
950 002 $950 002 $
DG
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 mars à 12 h 0
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,237
What in the world were you thinking here?!? Anaheim doesn't need a LhD with Mintyukov, LaCombe and Zellweger all developing well behind Fowler and Vaakanainen and that package gets you a middle-6 winger, not Trevor Zegras.
27 mars à 12 h 0
Rebuilding
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 145
MTL would select Cayden Lindstrom at 2nd OA
The only problem is if somehow FLO have a breakdown next year, there’s too much risk that implies CGY 1st rd pick
If the trade had WPG 2024 1st round pick, I would do it (even add a prospect)
Chuck54 a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 5
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,442
I wouldnt trade Korchinski for Zegras
Earth, Hawksguy81, SydBarrett and 3 others a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 12
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 10,371
Rather keep Korchinski and use #5 overall on Catton, Demidov or Lindstrom - whoever is still on the board. Might even take Eiserman there. Leshevnov is the only RD who is top 5 worthy IMO.
newman23, Earth, Ross_Johnston and 5 others a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 17
Mentions "j'aime": 663
I'd MUCH rather have korchinski+Lindstrom over Zegras+Parekh
Earth, Ross_Johnston, SydBarrett and 4 others a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 24
No longer a Virgin
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,607
Kyle Davidson should be fired if he trades that for Zegras. I'm sticking with Korchinski.
exo2769, ChiHawk, Hawksguy81 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 26
No longer a Virgin
Quoting: OldNYIfan
What in the world were you thinking here?!? Anaheim doesn't need a LhD with Mintyukov, LaCombe and Zellweger all developing well behind Fowler and Vaakanainen and that package gets you a middle-6 winger, not Trevor Zegras.

Ice cold take, with respect
27 mars à 12 h 34
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Ross_Johnston
Ice cold take, with respect

With respect, you're wrong, because you don't understand how our team stands right now.

You guys need Korchinksi, and you need him to pan out. Therefore, he has greater perceived value to you. To us, he's the equivalent of Mintyukov and might not turn out to be better than LaCombe or Zellweger.

You have to consider the OTHER team's needs when analyzing a trade offer from their point of view, not merely from the perspective of how good you think Korchinski is going to be in isolation.

We wouldn't make that trade if you exchanged the Tampa Bay first for the bottom-quarter second. That's because Zegras isn't on the market because he fills the need for which you want him.
ChiHawk, GeneralLandro, Hawksguy81 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 43
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,438
Sorry but how would Anaheim not get the chance to select Levshunov? In your scenario the Ducks Hawks and Habs can't win 1st leaving only the Jackets and Sharks as selecting 1st in order for Montreal to remain at 5th, then the Hawks or whoever ends up 16th would have to win the second lottery, otherwise the Habs would fall to 6th. So worst case scenario the Jackets win 1st they take Celebrini, Habs take Lindstrom, the Sharks take Demidov and that still leaves the Ducks with Levshunov. If the Sharks win 1st it's even better for the Ducks cause they would be picking 3rd. There is no scenario where the Ducks aren't getting Levshunov.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 47
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11,789
LHD doesn’t have value to us

We pass
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 48
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,333

While I agree in terms of Anaheim's needs and this being a bad package for them this is also this very bad for both teams. That said, your last part of the sentence is incredibly incorrect. Korchinski is a very highly valued 19 year old defender in the NHL, not easy to do, and he is worth WAY more than a middle 6 winger not to mention throwing in a 2nd rounder. I wouldn't do Korchinski straight up for Zegras and doubt the Hawks or other teams in the hawk's position would either.
Garak et Ross_Johnston a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 57
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,777
Let's just stick with the plan, eh?
Garak a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 58
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,673
Quoting: ChiHawk
While I agree in terms of Anaheim's needs and this being a bad package for them this is also this very bad for both teams. That said, your last part of the sentence is incredibly incorrect. Korchinski is a very highly valued 19 year old defender in the NHL, not easy to do, and he is worth WAY more than a middle 6 winger not to mention throwing in a 2nd rounder. I wouldn't do Korchinski straight up for Zegras and doubt the Hawks or other teams in the hawk's position would either.

Korchinski is youngest D in NHL too.
ChiHawk, PaulKorea, Garak and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 12 h 59
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,673
Well… A for effort.
Garak a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 13 h 3
Once a Kings Fan Too

Well, I respectfully disagree. I think that you're conflating potential with performance: there's a world of difference between a highly-regarded young LhD with fewer than 70 NHL games under his belt and a proven top-line forward with two 60-points-plus seasons under his belt. Moreover, you're overestimating the market for highly-drafted LhDs: aside from Anaheim, teams like Buffalo, Colorado, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Montreal and the Rangers (to name just a few) wouldn't be interested in Korchinski due to their current roster makeup. And many other teams don't have, or won't part with, the kind of top-line forward you need to partner Connor Bedard. Finally, I think you ought to reconsider your opinion that "I wouldn't do Korchinski straight up for Zegras" in light of the Mittelstadt-for-Byram trade.
GiggywithGibby et Garak a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 13 h 14
Well, I respectfully disagree. I think that you're conflating potential with performance: there's a world of difference between a highly-regarded young LhD with fewer than 70 NHL games under his belt and a proven top-line forward with two 60-points-plus seasons under his belt. Moreover, you're overestimating the market for highly-drafted LhDs: aside from Anaheim, teams like Buffalo, Colorado, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Montreal and the Rangers (to name just a few) wouldn't be interested in Korchinski due to their current roster makeup. And many other teams don't have, or won't part with, the kind of top-line forward you need to partner Connor Bedard. Finally, I think you ought to reconsider your opinion that "I wouldn't do Korchinski straight up for Zegras" in light of the Mittelstadt-for-Byram trade.

Byram is not Korchinski, let's be honest. Byram has struggled playing on a top team and dealt with injuries, not to mention Korchinski was playing better coming out of the juniors than byram. Korchinski, is one of the most highly touted defensive prospects 21 and under in the league and the youngest defender in the league today. I respectfully think you are overestimating Zegras's value as well. 23 goals and 65 points last season and on pace for .33ppg this season is not exactly a rarity in the league and especially one that isn't good defensively...his production also isn't high enough to totally overlook his defensive shortcomings despite how flashy of a player he is either. To put this in perspective, you have a forward guy like Jason Dickinson on a bad team at a .46ppg rate while on pace for 23 goals with little PP time and being very good defensively as well leading the PK unit...that's on a crap team. So then the debate is he's only 23, and to that end I would argue you have to conflate potential with performance. And that's not wrong in either player's case, as potential is what a team is buying with a 19 year old and to a lesser degree a 23 year old. You named a few teams that may not be interested in a top LHD prospect/young player, but a top defensive young player prospect is always more valuable than a top 6 forward apples to apples unless he's a lock down top center which Zegras is not. I would still say many teams would view Korchinski as more valuable than Zegras depending on current roster and where they are at in competing or not and the Hawks are one of them and I'm 99% sure of that.
LivingAnew et Garak a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 16 h 8
Once a Kings Fan Too
Byram is not Korchinski, let's be honest. Byram has struggled playing on a top team and dealt with injuries, not to mention Korchinski was playing better coming out of the juniors than byram. Korchinski, is one of the most highly touted defensive prospects 21 and under in the league and the youngest defender in the league today. I respectfully think you are overestimating Zegras's value as well. 23 goals and 65 points last season and on pace for .33ppg this season is not exactly a rarity in the league and especially one that isn't good defensively...his production also isn't high enough to totally overlook his defensive shortcomings despite how flashy of a player he is either. To put this in perspective, you have a forward guy like Jason Dickinson on a bad team at a .46ppg rate while on pace for 23 goals with little PP time and being very good defensively as well leading the PK unit...that's on a crap team. So then the debate is he's only 23, and to that end I would argue you have to conflate potential with performance. And that's not wrong in either player's case, as potential is what a team is buying with a 19 year old and to a lesser degree a 23 year old. You named a few teams that may not be interested in a top LHD prospect/young player, but a top defensive young player prospect is always more valuable than a top 6 forward apples to apples unless he's a lock down top center which Zegras is not. I would still say many teams would view Korchinski as more valuable than Zegras depending on current roster and where they are at in competing or not and the Hawks are one of them and I'm 99% sure of that.

Gabriel Landeskog is on pace for 0 ppg this season, so does that lower HIS value? Your citation of Zegras' figure this year is . . . well, since I value your knowledge and insight, I'll just say . . . uncharacteristic. He was averaging 1 point per game in the 5 games he played uninjured this year.

I completely understand why Korchinski is so valuable to Chicago, and I agree completely. It's extremely rare for a team to be able to draft what looks like a long-term #1LhD. And it's easier to find a first-line forward than it is to find a first-pairing defender.

My point is that Korchinski has a different value to different teams. You wouldn't trade him for Zegras or Caufield. Fine. But if he were on Anaheim's roster, we'd trade him for Caufield in a heartbeat, and if he were on Buffalo's books, they would trade him for Caufield or Zegras in a nanosecond. And had he been on Colorado's roster, the Avs would have traded him to Buffalo just as fast as they did Byram.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 16 h 31
Gabriel Landeskog is on pace for 0 ppg this season, so does that lower HIS value? Your citation of Zegras' figure this year is . . . well, since I value your knowledge and insight, I'll just say . . . uncharacteristic. He was averaging 1 point per game in the 5 games he played uninjured this year.

I completely understand why Korchinski is so valuable to Chicago, and I agree completely. It's extremely rare for a team to be able to draft what looks like a long-term #1LhD. And it's easier to find a first-line forward than it is to find a first-pairing defender.

My point is that Korchinski has a different value to different teams. You wouldn't trade him for Zegras or Caufield. Fine. But if he were on Anaheim's roster, we'd trade him for Caufield in a heartbeat, and if he were on Buffalo's books, they would trade him for Caufield or Zegras in a nanosecond. And had he been on Colorado's roster, the Avs would have traded him to Buffalo just as fast as they did Byram.

But in fairness, again a 23 goal scorer and 60 to 65 point player (that's his two best seasons) isn't elite production or close to it.

In both cases the question is about upside and fit, which is obvious for Korch, but Zegras too because if it wasn't, and all that Zegras has on the table is what he's shown then bring in someone like Philip Kurashev for much cheaper but that's missing the point. So again it's all about their potential and Zegras has the abilities to be a 80 or even more point player which is what teams would value him as. The same with Korch, it's all based on potential and even moreso with a 19 year old.

Back to my original comment, Korch is more valuable to some teams including Chicago the same that Zegras is more valuable to some teams including Anaheim. That's why I said, 1 for 1 Chicago wouldn't do it but also said not a good move for Anaheim. I really don't think their values at this stage are that far off on paper and an argument can be made for either player depending on fit. Both great players with a lot of upside potential.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
28 mars à 8 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,564
Quoting: newman23
I'd MUCH rather have korchinski+Lindstrom over Zegras+Parekh

Yep. All day.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
28 mars à 8 h 58
No longer a Virgin
With respect, you're wrong, because you don't understand how our team stands right now.

You guys need Korchinksi, and you need him to pan out. Therefore, he has greater perceived value to you. To us, he's the equivalent of Mintyukov and might not turn out to be better than LaCombe or Zellweger.

You have to consider the OTHER team's needs when analyzing a trade offer from their point of view, not merely from the perspective of how good you think Korchinski is going to be in isolation.

We wouldn't make that trade if you exchanged the Tampa Bay first for the bottom-quarter second. That's because Zegras isn't on the market because he fills the need for which you want him.

It's crazy to think Zegras is worth more than Korchinski man. I know you're a ducks fan but come on. Zegras is being outscored by Ryan McLeod, jake Evans, and Nick Paul. He's a middle 6 winger whether you like it or not. Korchinski is not. He's better than any defenceman on the ducks not named Fowler and he would project has the top dman in their pool
28 mars à 9 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,931
Quoting: Garak
Yep. All day.

Parekh > Korchinski
Zegras < Lindstrom
2025 1st >> Nothing
Garak a aimé ceci.
28 mars à 9 h 24
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,948
I don't see Chicago doing that 2nd deal
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
28 mars à 9 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,564
Quoting: Wadejos123
Parekh > Korchinski
Zegras < Lindstrom
2025 1st >> Nothing

Parekh may be better than Korchinski offensively, but I just don't like dmen who don't play defense in general. And with Parekh, not just lack of defense, but unwillingness to take defense seriously, he will be lucky if he is another Tyson Barrie. At best, he is maybe something in the realm of EK65, who, in my opinion, is just an all offense dman that complicates a teams cap structure and doesn't win you cups. I don't buy the Makar comparisons, Parekh isn't breaking any ankles at the NHL level, and he definitely won't be anywhere near as good defensively.

Lindstrom over Zegras absolutely.

And, yeah, having that extra 2025 1st would be invaluable to the rebuild, whether it slides or not.

I would rather continue Korchinski's development, in which he has shown a ton of progress, AND draft Lindstrom, than start over with another defensive liability who refuses to even take defense seriously. There are at least 6 players I would take over Parekh in the 2024 draft, but it isn't about what I want. KD and LR have both shown a preference for large bodied dmen who actually play defense. If we really want another 2025 or 2026 1st, there are ways of achieving that. If we want that pick, specifically, we could take a contract off their hands, like Gallagher or Anderson.
ChiHawk et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
28 mars à 10 h 0
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 21
if you use the Pick tool basedon past trades here is the real value:

5th
for
2nd + 17th

I feel the 26th is too late for a trade to happen
Garak a aimé ceci.
28 mars à 11 h 30
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Jackaille
if you use the Pick tool basedon past trades here is the real value:

5th
for
2nd + 17th

I feel the 26th is too late for a trade to happen

The most recent draft-pick-value chart published in The Athletic says 5th overall would require 17th overall and 21st overall, but I don't understand why that is relevant.

Or did you mean to write 2nd overall for 5th overall plus 17th overall

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage