Logo de VGK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $74 508 333 $0 $6 750 000 $8 991 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 200 000 $$3M)
C
RFA - 3
1 525 000 $1 525 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
AG, C
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 583 333 $9 583 333 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 8
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
G
RFA - 2
2 333 333 $2 333 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 févr. à 17 h 34
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,242
Yet somehow he always ends up in everyone's top 6?
5 févr. à 17 h 35
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,385
How is he overrated?

Or is it that Jackets fans just have no interest in trading him for what you consider fair value, and that makes you mad?
5 févr. à 17 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,355
I think most CBJ fans have acknowledged he is more valuable to them than he would be on some other teams, which makes sense.
CaseyFlyman, squashmaple, MisstheWhalers and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
5 févr. à 17 h 48
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,014
Idk about most overrated. I think there’s a huge gap between his perceived value vs what he's actually capable of as a player, but honestly I still think he's a player any team trying to win the Cup would LOVE to have on the 3rd line. He's a versatile player who can slot on a 2nd or 3rd line and be effective. Scores goals, has that big playoff frame that you want in your supporting cast, and I know people roll their eyes when anyone brings up "leadership", but there is something to that (as long as the dude can actually PLAY). Is he overrated? Probably. Most overrated player in the League? Not a chance (Trevor Zegras exists lol)
CaseyFlyman, Civil_Eng_PE, Bricher33 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
5 févr. à 17 h 55
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,270
He's a 40ish pt 200 ft center I'm not really sure who's overating him.
CaseyFlyman et MeetYourMakar a aimé ceci.
5 févr. à 18 h 2
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
Is this what "rent free" is? Is that what the kids are saying nowadays?

For anyone just now joining the daily discussion:
1. Jenner the player is probably worth a 1st + mid round pick. (i.e. Foligno trade from 2021 which yielded a 1st and 4th. That was an overpay, but Foligno was a UFA, winger, and had worse production at the time, so Jenner's value is obviously a little higher).
2. Columbus has no intention or desire to move him. If you want him, that bumps the price up. Every CBJ fan will preface a Jenner proposal on here with "he's not available".
3. He's on a great contract, so most teams can afford him, even cap-constrained contenders. Increases his trade value.
4. His contract has term (and he's only 30, so still in his prime for the duration). Increases his trade value.
5. He plays a defensive style game as a center, scores a lot of goals, and wins ~55% of his faceoffs. Increases his trade value.
6. He brings intangibles (grittiness, work ethic, leadership). Ever so slightly increases his trade value.
7. The center market is insane right now. Increases his trade value.

I consistently put his ask at a 1st, 2nd, and A-prospect. What's it worth to your team to have a 2C making under $4M for 3 playoff runs? What's it worth to your team to make sure Colorado or Boston doesn't have that 2C making under $4M for 3 playoff runs?
Trevor31lv, Indy, Civil_Eng_PE and 3 others a aimé ceci.
5 févr. à 18 h 13
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,948
That's All Star Boone Jenner to you
Civil_Eng_PE, MeetYourMakar, AndrewPawlack and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
5 févr. à 18 h 16
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: CaseyFlyman
Is this what "rent free" is? Is that what the kids are saying nowadays?

For anyone just now joining the daily discussion:
1. Jenner the player is probably worth a 1st + mid round pick. (i.e. Foligno trade from 2021 which yielded a 1st and 4th. That was an overpay, but Foligno was a UFA, winger, and had worse production at the time, so Jenner's value is obviously a little higher).
2. Columbus has no intention or desire to move him. If you want him, that bumps the price up. Every CBJ fan will preface a Jenner proposal on here with "he's not available".
3. He's on a great contract, so most teams can afford him, even cap-constrained contenders. Increases his trade value.
4. His contract has term (and he's only 30, so still in his prime for the duration). Increases his trade value.
5. He plays a defensive style game as a center, scores a lot of goals, and wins ~55% of his faceoffs. Increases his trade value.
6. He brings intangibles (grittiness, work ethic, leadership). Ever so slightly increases his trade value.
7. The center market is insane right now. Increases his trade value.

I consistently put his ask at a 1st, 2nd, and A-prospect. What's it worth to your team to have a 2C making under $4M for 3 playoff runs? What's it worth to your team to make sure Colorado or Boston doesn't have that 2C making under $4M for 3 playoff runs?

tbh, I have him as a 1st, 2nd and a C-prospect only bc most contending teams don't have an A-prospect and ADB got a 1st, Kubalik and a 4rth and I'd prefer ADB
5 févr. à 18 h 25
Quoting: Leafsfan98
tbh, I have him as a 1st, 2nd and a C-prospect only bc most contending teams don't have an A-prospect and ADB got a 1st, Kubalik and a 4rth and I'd prefer ADB

That's a good point about A vs C prospects, it's kind of a subjective measure and obviously depends on what the team with the winning bid has to offer.

For ADB, he's objectively the better player, but he also wanted out of Ottawa (Boone wants to stay, and the organization wants him), was an RFA (not under contract even though he was under team control), is a winger (not a huge knock, but a small factor), and now makes more than twice as much as Jenner. He was also traded over the offseason. The market for a player like that was a lot smaller, considering the teams that had the cap space to sign ADB long term are also not the teams looking to give up a 1st+ for him.

It's a little like trading for Monahan at the TDL every year for 3 years, except giving up those assets all at once.
5 févr. à 18 h 30
Leafs going to Leafs
That's a good point about A vs C prospects, it's kind of a subjective measure and obviously depends on what the team with the winning bid has to offer.

For ADB, he's objectively the better player, but he also wanted out of Ottawa (Boone wants to stay, and the organization wants him), was an RFA (not under contract even though he was under team control), is a winger (not a huge knock, but a small factor), and now makes more than twice as much as Jenner. He was also traded over the offseason. The market for a player like that was a lot smaller, considering the teams that had the cap space to sign ADB long term are also not the teams looking to give up a 1st+ for him.

It's a little like trading for Monahan at the TDL every year for 3 years, except giving up those assets all at once.

I get it... But that's why I think a lesser prospect would get it done...

But I do agree on the 1st+2nd+prospect
5 févr. à 18 h 40
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,372
Quoting: NHLfan10506
I think most CBJ fans have acknowledged he is more valuable to them than he would be on some other teams, which makes sense.

I agree, I find pretty much every Jackets fan on here has a fair assessment of Jenner's value to them.
5 févr. à 20 h 47
SkateOrDie
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 333
there are so many other players in the league who are more over rated it's not even funny.

Let's just start with Marner and leave it there.
Civil_Eng_PE a aimé ceci.
6 févr. à 8 h 38
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
Quoting: Jfstompers
He's a 40ish pt 200 ft center I'm not really sure who's overating him.

Ima need to see a 300ft game out of him before I give him any credit. /s
CaseyFlyman et JacketsComrade a aimé ceci.
6 févr. à 8 h 45
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: LuckyMoneyPuck
there are so many other players in the league who are more over rated it's not even funny.

Let's just start with Marner and leave it there.

You mean the Matthews merchant?
6 févr. à 11 h 55
18 lotteries, 0 wins
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 748
cheap center good at faceoffs that plays better at wing, scores at 30 goal pace if in top 6, great at netfront goals/deflections, beloved "leadership" trait, and not a rental.

An older, more expensive, worse, rental Foligno got a 1st and a 4th. In a less cap struck time as well.
6 févr. à 18 h 44
SkateOrDie
Quoting: AndrewPawlack
cheap center good at faceoffs that plays better at wing, scores at 30 goal pace if in top 6, great at netfront goals/deflections, beloved "leadership" trait, and not a rental.

An older, more expensive, worse, rental Foligno got a 1st and a 4th. In a less cap struck time as well.

I don't know why people refer to the "leadership" trait....
Teams aren't looking for "the new guy" to come in mid season and "lead" them. That type of attitude would get a player chased out a room.
Most guys in a trade keep their head down, just try to find their footing, and do what they can to help. They aren't trying to lead.
It's different on a multiple year contract. But even that takes time on a new team filled with player who have been there longer.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. à 0 h 33
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 115

Quoting: Leafsfan98
I get it... But that's why I think a lesser prospect would get it done...

But I do agree on the 1st+2nd+prospect

Wait wait wait WTF is this stuff. People having a rational well mannered discussion about player values and not getting pissy. You both know those kinds of things are not aloud on this site. 2 min in the box for both of you.
7 févr. à 8 h 35
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: Bricher33
Wait wait wait WTF is this stuff. People having a rational well mannered discussion about player values and not getting pissy. You both know those kinds of things are not aloud on this site. 2 min in the box for both of you.

It's almost like having 2 people who want to talk about hockey over 2 people who just want to yell about it
squashmaple et JacketsComrade a aimé ceci.
7 févr. à 15 h 10
18 lotteries, 0 wins
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 748
Quoting: LuckyMoneyPuck
I don't know why people refer to the "leadership" trait....
Teams aren't looking for "the new guy" to come in mid season and "lead" them. That type of attitude would get a player chased out a room.
Most guys in a trade keep their head down, just try to find their footing, and do what they can to help. They aren't trying to lead.
It's different on a multiple year contract. But even that takes time on a new team filled with player who have been there longer.

GMs value that for some reason. Why else the hell would Dubas have gotten Foligno a few years ago. Wasn't even having a good year
7 févr. à 19 h 49
SkateOrDie
Quoting: AndrewPawlack
GMs value that for some reason. Why else the hell would Dubas have gotten Foligno a few years ago. Wasn't even having a good year

because he thought he was getting someone who would drop gloves in the playoffs when the rest of the team was incapable of doing it.
The we need a "tough" guy bs. instead of focusing on hockey.
AndrewPawlack a aimé ceci.
7 févr. à 21 h 30
Quoting: Bricher33

5 minutes for...not fighting? squinty smile
Bricher33 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage