SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2021/2022 NHL Season Discussion Thread - Pick 6

29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 12
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,498

Still has 4 goals in 10 games lol. Ducharme should be gone with the others.
Remus, Kotkaniemi15, A_Habs_fan and 3 others a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 14
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
Quoting: LGuy54

LOL

Common Loui Eriksson W.
zk97 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 17
Ex Nucks fan
Quoting: SevenLeg

The Canadiens just got Demko’d
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 18
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,275
Quoting: Juiceman
The Canadiens just got Demko’d

The Canucks got Canadien'd you mean.

EZ L for us grin
SevenLeg et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 19
Ex Nucks fan
Modifié 29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 34
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
The Canucks got Canadien'd you mean.

EZ L for us grin

Canadiens gonna have nightmares of Demko
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 34
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,019
I honestly wonder if Buffalo is gonna think about moving Dahlin. Man Tanev just royally embarrassed him tonight to the point where fans were booing him

He just does not look comfortable or happy this year. I think moving him is best and Buffalo can get more assets for this or next draft

LGuy54 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 35
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
Quoting: Devil1122

Joey Anderson for Andreas Johnsson

The trade was one for one

3uooymz8m2411.png

😢

But happy to see him back to having success after a rough year last year. I just wish we’d give Joey a look 🤷‍♂️
Devil et zk97 a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 36
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: MatthewsFan
3uooymz8m2411.png

😢

But happy to see him back to having success after a rough year last year. I just wish we’d give Joey a look 🤷‍♂️

To many good RW unfortunately. If Joey could play LW got a feeling Engvall would be benched by now

Hes probs making the team next year though as with Spezza most likely retiring he probs takes his spot on the 4th line
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 39
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,209
Quoting: aadoyle
To many good RW unfortunately. If Joey could play LW got a feeling Engvall would be benched by now

Hes probs making the team next year though as with Spezza most likely retiring he probs takes his spot on the 4th line

Simmonds plays left wing, if they wanted to switch him for Engvall it would be easy.
MatthewsFan a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 44
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Saskleaf
Simmonds plays left wing, if they wanted to switch him for Engvall it would be easy.

Rn Leafs RW are Marner, Nylander, Kase, and depending on the line Simmonds or Spezza. Joey aint taking any of those spots from those guys rn.

Engvall can play center which is why they can shift him from the third and fourth line allowing spezza to play RW which he prefers these days. But yes he will be the 4c once everyone is healthy unless Ritchie goes that is

The problem gets worse once Mikheyev comes back as by then someone is getting moved and there will be no more spots available unless another is moved on top of the cap move.

As the lines once we get everyone back

Bunting-Matthews-Marner
Kerfoot-Tavares-Nylander
Mikheyev-Kampf-Kase
Ritchie-Spezza-Simmonds
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 22 h 47
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,209
Rn Leafs RW are Marner, Nylander, Kase, and depending on the line Simmonds or Spezza. Joey aint taking any of those spots from those guys rn.

Engvall can play center which is why they can shift him from the third and fourth line allowing spezza to play RW which he prefers these days

The problem gets worse once Mikheyev comes back as by then someone is getting moved and there will be no more spots available unless another is moved on top of the cap move.

I agree he's not taking anyone's spot right now, but I'm saying it has nothing to do with his position, and everything to do with the fact that he doesn't deserve a position.
29 nov. 2021 à 23 h 17
Ovchinnikov 137
Quoting: Saskleaf
I agree he's not taking anyone's spot right now, but I'm saying it has nothing to do with his position, and everything to do with the fact that he doesn't deserve a position.

I’m hopeful Anderson might get the opportunity to see a game or two depending on how long Kase is out. I see him and Clifford potentially splitting time. Joey could be very useful on the forecheck and PK.

But the trade with Johnsson was bad then as it is today.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 6 h 35
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,168

30 nov. 2021 à 7 h 2
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,451
I honestly wonder if Buffalo is gonna think about moving Dahlin. Man Tanev just royally embarrassed him tonight to the point where fans were booing him

He just does not look comfortable or happy this year. I think moving him is best and Buffalo can get more assets for this or next draft

I'm losing faith in this guy.

Not only this one, but the goal before that one was also a SHG, caused by a terrible mistake from him.

The guy just looks like he's not giving two sh*ts about playing hockey...he looks so complacent, knowing that he's getting that nice salary every two weeks and that he doesn't have to do crap because their team is so weak they won't be competing regardless...

That's bad for Buffalo, too. They're about to have another Eichel on their hands, only this time there's little to bank on but his "potential" - Eichel at least put in some results.

Not saying Dahlin's entirely hopeless cause, but something needs to change. Sooner rather than later.
30 nov. 2021 à 7 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
The Buffalo Sabres hosted 10,004 (52.5% capacity) fans last night for their game against Seattle, a 2021-22 season high thus far

Apparently they didn’t get the memo that covid capacities have been lifted
zk97, capsfan2121, NoVaSpartan and 3 others a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 7 h 8
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,398
Quoting: SevenLeg

Yep, Ducharme's coaching, even if the team sucks, is baffling

Dahlin looks like he gave up on the play and just doesn't want to be on Buffalo and i mean, can't blame him
30 nov. 2021 à 7 h 22

My guy looks dead. He looks so freaking depressed. That’s two careers messed up now.

Hopefully dahlin finds himself again. He’s a real special player, and Buffalo has done nothing to help him
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 8 h 7
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,745
Quoting: Alfie11

Pretty sure the IIHF has still banned Kuzy for the whole come incident (last I heard they were appealing that to try and get him to be able to go to the Olympics but idk if it was successful). Ovechkin’s obviously a lock for Russia though as is Orlov, Vanecek should be the Czech backup at worst, Oshie should probably go for USA for the whole veteran presence and shootout ace thing, Backstrom’s a lock for Sweden, Eller’s a lock for Denmark, Fehervary’s a lock for Slovakia, and Carlson should probably be the 3rd RD for USA, maybe spare D if they insist on playing S. Jones. But yeah I don’t think Wilson’s gonna make team Canada.

I thought they had actually overturned it but I'm not sure. Otherwise I think you got all the player predictions right, I just hope no one does something stupid and injures themselves.
30 nov. 2021 à 8 h 9
WentWughes
Quoting: justaBoss
I'm losing faith in this guy.

Not only this one, but the goal before that one was also a SHG, caused by a terrible mistake from him.

The guy just looks like he's not giving two sh*ts about playing hockey...he looks so complacent, knowing that he's getting that nice salary every two weeks and that he doesn't have to do crap because their team is so weak they won't be competing regardless...

That's bad for Buffalo, too. They're about to have another Eichel on their hands, only this time there's little to bank on but his "potential" - Eichel at least put in some results.

Not saying Dahlin's entirely hopeless cause, but something needs to change. Sooner rather than later.

A decade of Mediocre hockey does that to players. Buffalo hasn't shown any interest in competing, just rebuilding forever, so why would players even try? It's a mentality that the owner has to fix (and trickle it down)
A_Habs_fan et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 8 h 14
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,451
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
A decade of Mediocre hockey does that to players. Buffalo hasn't shown any interest in competing, just rebuilding forever, so why would players even try? It's a mentality that the owner has to fix (and trickle it down)

Effectively a team like that becomes more or less a proving ground for other teams. But there's no way competing teams would get interested if that's the level of commitment a player is willing to show. Everybody, the player, the team and the league are losers in this scenario.
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 8 h 43
WentWughes
Quoting: justaBoss
Effectively a team like that becomes more or less a proving ground for other teams. But there's no way competing teams would get interested if that's the level of commitment a player is willing to show. Everybody, the player, the team and the league are losers in this scenario.

Another POV is Dahlin wants to be traded and wants the other team to give up as little as possible.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 10 h 27
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,832

Look out for this interview to happen soon
MitchMarner_16, A_Habs_fan, zk97 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 10 h 56
Ovchinnikov 137
FFcvoArVcAEOaM7?format=png&name=small

Remember when the Canadian division was supposed to suck.
capsfan2121, A_Habs_fan, oilersguy and 3 others a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 10 h 58
Quoting: MatthewsFan
FFcvoArVcAEOaM7?format=png&name=small

Remember when the Canadian division was supposed to suck.

3 of the top 4 are in the metro.

What a bloodbath
capsfan2121, MatthewsFan, NoVaSpartan and 4 others a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2021 à 10 h 59
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,168
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
3 of the top 4 are in the metro.

What a bloodbath

3 of the four used to be in the south west division
MatthewsFan, A_Habs_fan et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage