SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2018-19

2018-19 Gm Game - Messages to the BOG/Commisioner

3 oct. 2018 à 17 h 37
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Can Ottawa put a claim on 3 players at once? I thought the waiver claim limit per month was 2. If no one else tries to claim those players, what happens?
3 oct. 2018 à 17 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,161
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Can Ottawa put a claim on 3 players at once? I thought the waiver claim limit per month was 2. If no one else tries to claim those players, what happens?

I only put Daley there in case I don't get Carrick. But if I get the first two, Daley will be off of there. Sorry should've clarified that.
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2018 à 17 h 42
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332

Good question. You can put more than 2 claims in but once you have 2 successful claims in a month, any remaining claims are void.
3 oct. 2018 à 17 h 43
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: Bo53Horvat
I only put Daley there in case I don't get Carrick. But if I get the first two, Daley will be off of there. Sorry should've clarified that.

Make sure you understand the priority system. Your first-ranked player claim goes up against everyone else's first-ranked player claim on the player, and so-on with the second-ranked players, etc.
Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
4 oct. 2018 à 15 h 16
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Looks like LA is well over their contract restriction and shouldn't have been able to claim Kulikov?
The point of needing to have a contract spot in order to make a claim was to prevent teams from just claiming everyone, but also to prevent them from going over the 50 contract limit.
(NYR is at 48, unless I miscounted, so they should be fine, but a BOG member may want to confirm and make sure teams have room for claims they've won.)
4 oct. 2018 à 15 h 31
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
@GronkNation traded Hornqvist to me with 1M retained salary, and later traded Martinez to Boston with retained salary and he was the 4th player they retained on. So if a deal needs to be changed, it should be the second one that was made, am i wrong?
4 oct. 2018 à 15 h 55
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,259
@GronkNation traded Hornqvist to me with 1M retained salary, and later traded Martinez to Boston with retained salary and he was the 4th player they retained on. So if a deal needs to be changed, it should be the second one that was made, am i wrong?

You aren't wrong, but I'm just asking you. You aren't being forced, just asking nicely because L9 doesn't have space. Thanks
4 oct. 2018 à 16 h 11
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: GronkNation
You aren't wrong, but I'm just asking you. You aren't being forced, just asking nicely because L9 doesn't have space. Thanks

I think Gronks and Bostons deal is the one to have to be reworked.
Not @rangersandislesfan deal
4 oct. 2018 à 18 h 21
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
@GronkNation @l9guysports @rangersandislesfan @TMLSage

Gronk and L9 your deal needs to be reversed. You do not have the option to reverse another deal because according to the rules, no official deal may be reversed without the BOG asking for it.
TMLSage et rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2018 à 15 h 19
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
For free agent players who as far as I can see are unsigned, completed 4 yrs of college play, were not signed by the team they were originally drafted, and currently signed with an NHL team, I can sign the player correct? And this signing would still count as a waiver claim even though the player would be waivers exempt as they're on an ELC right? @TonyStrecher @A_K @GronkNation @BoltsPoint21 (if i missed a bog, it's only because i haven't closely followed who's on it recently haha)
5 oct. 2018 à 15 h 27
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: matt59
For free agent players who as far as I can see are unsigned, completed 4 yrs of college play, were not signed by the team they were originally drafted, and currently signed with an NHL team, I can sign the player correct? And this signing would still count as a waiver claim even though the player would be waivers exempt as they're on an ELC right? @TonyStrecher @A_K @GronkNation @BoltsPoint21 (if i missed a bog, it's only because i haven't closely followed who's on it recently haha)

Yes, they would count as a waiver claim but they would be exempt.
A_K et matt59 a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2018 à 15 h 37
Go Jackets
Quoting: BoltsPoint21
Yes, they would count as a waiver claim but they would be exempt.

Thank you. And where does the signing get posted to make it official and approved? Just the same contract as the player got IRL acceptable?
5 oct. 2018 à 15 h 38
Lets Go Blues
Thank you. And where does the signing get posted to make it official and approved? Just the same contract as the player got IRL acceptable?

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/137697/2

yes, IRL is correct.
matt59 a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2018 à 15 h 39
Lets Go Blues

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/144552/2

sorry, use this thread instead
5 oct. 2018 à 15 h 42
Go Jackets
Quoting: A_K

missed the notification for this by a min lol. moved to proper thread.
A_K a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2018 à 8 h 32
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Can you not give Missouri a pass on buying out Mason? Hes new to the game (again) and the previous GMs were a little rough around the edges to handle Florida and Mason's contract properly.
11 oct. 2018 à 10 h 40
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Quoting: jmac490
Can you not give Missouri a pass on buying out Mason? Hes new to the game (again) and the previous GMs were a little rough around the edges to handle Florida and Mason's contract properly.

Florida presumably received a benefit for taking that contract. I get that he's taking over a bit of a messy situation, but I don't think "freebies" should be given. Besides, it might resolve itself with patience since Mason's contemplating retirement.
He could be allowed to place him on LTIR until then, so he doesn't interfere with cap. If he's just allowed to release him, that's a precedent that can be abused in the future.
NateElder12 et nobody a aimé ceci.
11 oct. 2018 à 10 h 44
Lets Go Blues
Quoting: jmac490

We discussed this and after a vote we determined that we will not making exceptions to the buyout rules. Our view is that new GMs inherit the team as it stands and that changes in strategy/direction should take into consideration all prior moves. If FLA would like to move on from Mason, his contract can be traded or bought out when the window opens immediately before the expansion draft.

-BOG
jmac490 a aimé ceci.
18 oct. 2018 à 12 h 36
GM - Canucks
Can I sign Jan Kovar, formally with Minnisota Wild was placed on voluntary retirement.
18 oct. 2018 à 13 h 26
May contain nuts
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Quoting: TMLSage
Can I sign Jan Kovar, formally with Minnisota Wild was placed on voluntary retirement.

Not without my consent. I get first dibs if he decides to sign another NHL contract.

If he signs a contract, and then I decide that I no longer want him, then he goes into the UFA pool and you can sign him.
18 oct. 2018 à 13 h 30
GM - Canucks
Quoting: Icegirl
Not without my consent. I get first dibs if he decides to sign another NHL contract.

If he signs a contract, and then I decide that I no longer want him, then he goes into the UFA pool and you can sign him.

Hence why I am asking if I can sign him.
18 oct. 2018 à 20 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Wondering if we could have a thread regarding the outcomes of votes of trade revisions? Anytime a vote is conducted regarding a possible trade revision, the results would be made public for everyone to see after all is said and done. In the real world, we do have the right to see what our representatives on different political stages vote for. An example of how a thread post would look like would be:

Original Trade:

Arizona Coyotes @Daryl
Carter Hart

Philadelphia Flyers @NateElder12
Andrej Sustr

Reason for vote: BOG felt the Arizona franchise is winning the deal by a lopsided amount

Vote Outcome

Members in favour of revision:
@Bo53Horvat
@krakowitz
@l9guysports

Members against revision:
@TonyStrecher
@BoltsPoint21
@A_K
@whoeveristhenextBOGmember

Final Outcome: trade is voted against any form of revision, all assets are unfrozen

Thoughts?
Missouri, Daryl, Gronk and 3 others a aimé ceci.
19 oct. 2018 à 13 h 13
NateElder12
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 801
Quoting: MrBooth
Wondering if we could have a thread regarding the outcomes of votes of trade revisions? Anytime a vote is conducted regarding a possible trade revision, the results would be made public for everyone to see after all is said and done. In the real world, we do have the right to see what our representatives on different political stages vote for. An example of how a thread post would look like would be:

Original Trade:

Arizona Coyotes @Daryl
Carter Hart

Andrej Sustr

Reason for vote: BOG felt the Arizona franchise is winning the deal by a lopsided amount

Vote Outcome

@Bo53Horvat
@krakowitz
@l9guysports

@TonyStrecher
@BoltsPoint21
@A_K

Final Outcome: trade is voted against any form of revision, all assets are unfrozen

Thoughts?

Hart is untouchable
Max, LicMysak, Daryl and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
19 oct. 2018 à 13 h 32
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Quoting: MrBooth

Original Trade:

Arizona Coyotes @Daryl
Carter Hart

Andrej Sustr

Vote Outcome

@Bo53Horvat
@krakowitz
@l9guysports

@TonyStrecher
@BoltsPoint21
@A_K

Thoughts?

Stop having good ideas that make sense smile
19 oct. 2018 à 13 h 34
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: flamesfan419
Stop having good ideas that make sense smile

This idea isn't going through because @MrBooth had me under no revision smh.
flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage