Forums/Armchair-GM

Is Bedard Celebrini the new Crosby Malkin

Créé par: gpmack95
Équipe: 2024-25 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 15 févr. 2024
Publié: 15 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
As a Penguins fan, yes I used that comparison of Crosby and Malkin. I was going to say Kane & Toews, but these two play center opposed to wing and center. Plus Celebrini already wears #71...
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
84 100 000 $
21 500 000 $
21 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 500 000 $
14 000 000 $
14 000 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Celebrini, Macklin
3950 000 $
Transactions
CHI
  1. Rakell, Rickard (1 000 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2026 (PIT)
PIT
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2026 (CHI)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de LAK
Logo de VAN
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de DAL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de PIT
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2087 700 000 $68 947 500 $0 $4 500 000 $18 752 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
C
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD
UFA
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Celebrini, Macklin
950 000 $950 000 $
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
RFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
G
UFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
DG
RFA - 2
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
962 500 $962 500 $
G
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 févr. à 10 h 56
SkateOrDie
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 587
the penguins decline.
They aren't retaining the the return is awful.

Don't make Crosby and Malkin laugh at the comparison.
They went to a dead in the water team much like chicago and Crosby put up 100 points his 1st year and Malkin 85, the next year they were both 100 pt players. And that was in era of hockey where points were harder to come by.
Bedard isn't even close.
JuanDamienNebraska et jfkst1 a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 11 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,037
Quoting: LuckyMoneyPuck
the penguins decline.

They went to a dead in the water team much like chicago and Crosby put up 100 points his 1st year and Malkin 85, the next year they were both 100 pt players. And that was in era of hockey where points were harder to come by.
Bedard isn't even close.

lol. Crosby and Malkin were also insulated by good veteran players. Relax, though, bud. I'm sure they wouldn't take any offense to the comparison. No one is taking anything away from your precious penguins. In fact, in case you didn't notice, the person posting this is probably the biggest Pen's fan on this entire site.
gpmack95, squashmaple et YeahRighttt a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 11 h 8
Possibly, but, oddly enough, I'm almost kind of hoping we don't win the lottery. I want to save our "2nd lottery win in a 5 year span" for Bedard's cousin (by marriage), Gavin McKenna, in the 2026 draft.
gpmack95, Nhl_oilers, SociallyHawkward and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 11 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 824
Quoting: Garak
Possibly, but, oddly enough, I'm almost kind of hoping we don't win the lottery. I want to save our "2nd lottery win in a 5 year span" for Bedard's cousin (by marriage), Gavin McKenna, in the 2026 draft.

Who says you can't get both smile
Garak a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 11 h 10
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 295
No way are they the next Crosby/Malkin. A lot of scouts have said Celebrini will not be a franchise player.
McDavid and Drai are the only Crosby/Malkin duo right now.
gpmack95 a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 11 h 13
Quoting: gpmack95
Who says you can't get both smile

True. It would take some massive luck, though. Gavin McKenna will probably be 1st overall in 2026 and the new lottery rules only allow teams a chance to win the lottery two times in a 5 year span.
gpmack95 et YeahRighttt a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 11 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,334

Good plan! McKenna is insane! He will definitely go 1OA. Bedard, McKenna down the middle would be nasty! It’s hard to judge how good Celebrini, and McKenna are right now, but I too would rather McKenna on my team. I say get McKenna in 2026, and grab a good defence man this year. There are plenty good defenders.
SociallyHawkward et Garak a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 12 h 3
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,220
the penguins decline.

Bedard isn't even close.

Well there you go. I was going to actually wait to see how their careers went before counting any chickens, but if the crystal ball of 1 random keyboard warrior says no way, that’s obviously how it’s going to turn out in the end. Thanks for providing the community service of not having us waste our time. Hey, does your crystal ball got any winning lottery numbers you want to share with me?
Garak a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 12 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 744
True. It would take some massive luck, though. Gavin McKenna will probably be 1st overall in 2026 and the new lottery rules only allow teams a chance to win the lottery two times in a 5 year span.

I believe that rule only applies if you win the lottery from outside last place. If the hawks finish 32nd and pick first this year, they would still be eligible to win the lottery in 2026
Garak a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 12 h 30
Quoting: newman23
I believe that rule only applies if you win the lottery from outside last place. If the hawks finish 32nd and pick first this year, they would still be eligible to win the lottery in 2026

Yeah. That is my understanding of the rule as well. But some people are still interpreting it differently. I don't feel like going back through and dissecting it again, though. We'll just have to wait until it happens to get some clarification, or someone asks.
newman23 a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 12 h 34
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Good plan! McKenna is insane! He will definitely go 1OA. Bedard, McKenna down the middle would be nasty! It’s hard to judge how good Celebrini, and McKenna are right now, but I too would rather McKenna on my team. I say get McKenna in 2026, and grab a good defence man this year. There are plenty good defenders.

Yep. I like Celebrini A LOT. He has a great career ahead of him. But up against guys like Hagens and McKenna, I think Celebrini will be the lesser player in hindsight.

Plus, I would not be sad in the least bit if CHI didn't win the lottery and ended up with Lindstrom or Demidov. But if KD picks a defenseman in the 2 to 5 range I probably will be a little upset.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 13 h 34
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 12,447
I'll comment on your proposed moves only. Hawks likely wouldn't take on Rakell and his 4 remaining years for less than a 1st round pick. If they'd take him on at all. Too much money and term for guy who's play is obviously declining. The Schultz signing is good. Can't see Kapanen as a target though. He's no better an option for Bedard's line than Kurashev currently is. Hawks need a more effective goal scorer to play on Bedard's RW. And Hawks are much more likely to being back Megna than Tinordi.
Garak a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 13 h 36
SkateOrDie
Quoting: YeahRighttt
Well there you go. I was going to actually wait to see how their careers went before counting any chickens, but if the crystal ball of 1 random keyboard warrior says no way, that’s obviously how it’s going to turn out in the end. Thanks for providing the community service of not having us waste our time. Hey, does your crystal ball got any winning lottery numbers you want to share with me?

np glad to help. PS Bedard is no Crosby. If you want to know what a Crosby level player looks like entering the league, McDavid is in EDM.
Have fun.
15 févr. à 13 h 45
Yep. I like Celebrini A LOT. He has a great career ahead of him. But up against guys like Hagens and McKenna, I think Celebrini will be the lesser player in hindsight.

Plus, I would not be sad in the least bit if CHI didn't win the lottery and ended up with Lindstrom or Demidov. But if KD picks a defenseman in the 2 to 5 range I probably will be a little upset.

Exactly! This draft is loaded with good quality players. That’s also it. It depends on where you are drafting. There are some good defenders that they could take, like Artyom Levshunov for example. I would say he would be the only RHD that would be worth taking in the top 10, followed by guys like Parekh, Yakemchuk etc. My primary targets for the Blackhawks would be Lindstrom, Levshunov. Demidov, and Helenius are good, but I would prefer someone bigger with Bedard.
15 févr. à 15 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,220
np glad to help. PS Bedard is no Crosby. If you want to know what a Crosby level player looks like entering the league, McDavid is in EDM.
Have fun.

Is that a no on the lottery numbers?
15 févr. à 16 h 1
Exactly! This draft is loaded with good quality players. That’s also it. It depends on where you are drafting. There are some good defenders that they could take, like Artyom Levshunov for example. I would say he would be the only RHD that would be worth taking in the top 10, followed by guys like Parekh, Yakemchuk etc. My primary targets for the Blackhawks would be Lindstrom, Levshunov. Demidov, and Helenius are good, but I would prefer someone bigger with Bedard.

I've watched a ton of Levshunov this year and I just don't like him as an option for CHI's 1st this year. They will more than likely have a top 5 pick if not top 3, and I can think of 5 guys I would probably select before Levshunov. We need top 6 forwards WAYYY more than defenseman. I would love Lindstrom or Demidov. Demidov's size is fine. He needs to put on some muscle over the next couple years, but, offensively, he is the most dynamic and electric player in this draft. Whether he plays with Bedard or runs the offense on the 2nd line, he would be a fantastic addition to CHI. After Celebrini, Lindstrom, and Demidov, I have Catton, and then there is a bunch of guys at 5th that I wouldn't mind, Levshunov included, but I don't think he is a sure thing there.

Levshunov is good, but he is way overhyped. I liked him a lot more when he was ranked outside of the top 10. Now, I'm backing off. He is not good defensively, half the time he hurry's off the ice when play is transitioning to defense. On offense, he is fine, but his abilities are being overblown. He cannot "take over a game" or "do it all on is own" like some people say. Most of his production comes from touches in the cycle. He does have a pretty good shot, though. Especially when he takes it to the middle and closer to the net.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 16 h 29
I've watched a ton of Levshunov this year and I just don't like him as an option for CHI's 1st this year. They will more than likely have a top 5 pick if not top 3, and I can think of 5 guys I would probably select before Levshunov. We need top 6 forwards WAYYY more than defenseman. I would love Lindstrom or Demidov. Demidov's size is fine. He needs to put on some muscle over the next couple years, but, offensively, he is the most dynamic and electric player in this draft. Whether he plays with Bedard or runs the offense on the 2nd line, he would be a fantastic addition to CHI. After Celebrini, Lindstrom, and Demidov, I have Catton, and then there is a bunch of guys at 5th that I wouldn't mind, Levshunov included, but I don't think he is a sure thing there.

Levshunov is good, but he is way overhyped. I liked him a lot more when he was ranked outside of the top 10. Now, I'm backing off. He is not good defensively, half the time he hurry's off the ice when play is transitioning to defense. On offense, he is fine, but his abilities are being overblown. He cannot "take over a game" or "do it all on is own" like some people say. Most of his production comes from touches in the cycle. He does have a pretty good shot, though. Especially when he takes it to the middle and closer to the net.

Fair enough, and thanks for the insight on Levshunov. You know the Hawks more than i do, just thought they could use a good number one defence man, however, that could come in 2025 if necessary. If Demidov did put on some muscle he would be a force to be reckoned with. His offensive game is outstanding, I can agree that it is one of the best in this draft. Levshunov is good, and I think he will just get better, but I can see why you would want a forward over him. A good guy to play in the top 6 would be good for them, especially with guys like Nazar, Reichel, Moore etc, finding their games, and developing as good NHL options. Moore imo was another good selection last year, and I’ve always been very big on Nazar. Another forward wouldn’t hurt this team, and they are looking pretty good in net with Commesso, and Gajan too!
Garak a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 16 h 57
Fair enough, and thanks for the insight on Levshunov. You know the Hawks more than i do, just thought they could use a good number one defence man, however, that could come in 2025 if necessary. If Demidov did put on some muscle he would be a force to be reckoned with. His offensive game is outstanding, I can agree that it is one of the best in this draft. Levshunov is good, and I think he will just get better, but I can see why you would want a forward over him. A good guy to play in the top 6 would be good for them, especially with guys like Nazar, Reichel, Moore etc, finding their games, and developing as good NHL options. Moore imo was another good selection last year, and I’ve always been very big on Nazar. Another forward wouldn’t hurt this team, and they are looking pretty good in net with Commesso, and Gajan too!

Definitely. I feel like we have a handful of guys with top 6 upside but not sure things. The only sure things, in my opinion, are Bedard and whoever we pick in this years draft. I doubt Nazar and Moore will be play drivers, they will likely be supplementary top 6 or solid 3rd line forwards. Idk, though. Maybe KD is fine with one superstar (Bedard) driving the bus for all the supplementary players. We'll see, I guess.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 18 h 19
Definitely. I feel like we have a handful of guys with top 6 upside but not sure things. The only sure things, in my opinion, are Bedard and whoever we pick in this years draft. I doubt Nazar and Moore will be play drivers, they will likely be supplementary top 6 or solid 3rd line forwards. Idk, though. Maybe KD is fine with one superstar (Bedard) driving the bus for all the supplementary players. We'll see, I guess.

For sure! I can see Nazar being a good top 6 winger in the NHL, but that could also be because I am very high on him haha. Now that you put it that way though, it does sound like they could use some more good quality top 6 guys. Again, thank you! Have a great day!
Garak a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 21 h 32
For sure! I can see Nazar being a good top 6 winger in the NHL, but that could also be because I am very high on him haha. Now that you put it that way though, it does sound like they could use some more good quality top 6 guys. Again, thank you! Have a great day!

Oh yeah. Don't get me wrong. I am high on all those guys, too. But I try to temper expectations and be realistic. Plenty of kids produce tons of offense at the junior and college level and then they get to pro and can't get anything done. So, I don't think those guys are "sure things" to be top 6 forwards let alone top line, but they are definitely exciting young players with a lot of potential.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
18 févr. à 10 h 43
SkateOrDie
Quoting: YeahRighttt
Is that a no on the lottery numbers?

1,2,3,4,5 and 6

lucky numbers just for you!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question: