Forums/Armchair-GM

Optimization under Woodcroft

Créé par: BeterChiarelli
Équipe: 2021-22 Oilers d'Edmonton
Date de création initiale: 9 janv. 2022
Publié: 9 janv. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
The minimum in my eyes for the rest of the season is game 7 against Vegas in the second round. Get that far and I'd call this season more of a win than a loss. Anything past it is found money.

I read somewhere that the Oilers are six moves away from being a contender: truthfully, I think it's four with the Brown trade inclusive. Five if you want to split hairs regarding whether a coaching change counts. Two more top-four defencemen and a starting goaltender and this team has every right to throw its hat in the ring. The Oilers' biggest problem right now is a GM reluctant to do business. Futures for Chychrun is the exact kind of move Holland shouldn't be balking at. The other problem the Oilers have is the two fossils they have running their bench not understanding what they have at their disposal. Woodcroft and Manson should be replacing Tippett and Playfair immediately. Throw those goddamned "analytics" Tippett uses out with him too; NaturalStatTrick is right there, bugger off. Thus moving forward, optimizing this roster with what they have is the only way forward.

This top line runs at an xGF% of 73% with a CF% of 67%. Granted, we've only seen 31 shifts out of this trio and their PDO is 16% above average, but the numbers suggest that there could be magic here. They convert more than Foegele-McDavid-Puljujarvi with nearly identical shot metrics and this setup allows for the Draisaitl-Puljujarvi duo to keep plugging along in those high-50%'s. Adding Brown to that duo makes me think that Edmonton could run two of the top-10 lines in the league. Keep in mind that the pick returning to Edmonton in the Ottawa deal is either the Bruins' 3rd (late) or the earliest 4th rounder they obtain at the deadline. I think something outside the top-100 is closer in value, they just don't currently have *that* pick right now and I'm instead using a placeholder.

The bottom six is completely revamped: the chemistry Nuge showed with Hyman eludes to his working well with a defensively-apt partner (saw this with JP too). Yamamoto's been a bit of an odd duck this year and I saw a trade (KY and the '23 4th for KK) that I liked as much as the Pens fans in that thread did. Kapanen is the better player now and is arguably a better two-way type than the mighty mouse. Lack of the 2023 4th has lesser parts going east. For those asking, he's affordable up to $4M/4y in the summer. Marody would finally have a permanent place on the NHL roster with a head coach that actually values his skills over Ryan, Shore, and Turris' lack thereof, finally burying the identity of the Oilers' bottom-6 bleeding out on a nightly basis.

There is no big fix for the blueline or in net until the offseason given what we know from Kenny Holland: De Haan is simply a piece to push Keith down the roster. Duncan, at best, rotates in-and-out with Lagesson based on the quality of the opposing team: Keith-Barrie have phenomenal metrics when given very sheltered offensive-zone minutes while Lagesson-Barrie have great numbers in limited TOI. I think Lagesson the more stable man than Keith at this point in their careers and should get the better teams. Keith can ride pine for all I care. The Nurse-Ceci pairing has strong numbers (again, sample size alert) and both Bouchard and De Haan have strong individual numbers and skill sets that should compliment. Always have the flexibility to return to Nurse-Bouchard and push Ceci down a pairing. It's the kind of setup where you'd have to distribute the 5v5 ice time as evenly as possible and let the big dogs make up for it with special teams TOI. Given the lack of really good solutions for the blueline, the hope here is that the immense strength of the forwards can make up for the ho-hum blueline.
Transactions
EDM
  1. Brown, Connor (1 800 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (BOS)
OTT
  1. Lavoie, Raphael
  2. Turris, Kyle
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
EDM
  1. De Haan, Calvin (2 275 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
CHI
  1. Koekkoek, Slater
  2. Siikanen, Patrik [Liste de réserve]
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
  4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
Edmonton guarantees the condition on the 2nd round pick from the Keith deal and recoup their 2022 3rd round selection.
PIT
  1. Safin, Ostap
  2. Yamamoto, Kailer
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de BOS
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $81 446 968 $669 339 $907 500 $53 032 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 8
834 167 $834 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
2 275 000 $2 275 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
785 000 $785 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 15
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,485
Don't see Turris returning to Ottawa, despite the value being fine.

As for PIT trade, I don't know how moving Kapanen for Yamamoto helps them. I think they consider themselves as a contender so prospects do very little for them in their current situation.

CHI trade looks fine to me.
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 18
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 10,124
CHI accepts.

Isn't the biggest problem in net though? Why not get a rental in net and truly try for it this year? That won't prevent EDM from signing a Jack Campbell for example in the off season.
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 18
Démarrer sujet
LIVIN ON A PRAYER
Mentions "j'aime": 6,459
Quoting: justaBoss

As for PIT trade, I don't know how moving Kapanen for Yamamoto helps them. I think they consider themselves as a contender so prospects do very little for them in their current situation.

Turris going back to Ottawa is the least significant part of that deal and it's to free up the equivalent of something in the ballpark of $245k in deadline cap for Edmonton. It's a necessity.

I think Kapanen was an long-term affordability thing. Didn't look into the why, just more that their fans liked it and I did too.
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 21
Démarrer sujet
LIVIN ON A PRAYER
Quoting: exo2769
CHI accepts.

Isn't the biggest problem in net though? Why not get a rental in net and truly try for it this year? That won't prevent EDM from signing a Jack Campbell for example in the off season.

Assets primarily.

Any goaltender Edmonton should trade for right now would need to come with term and/or control. That means Georgiev or Vanacek. I'm fine with either but the acquisition cost is difficult to make work given the other moves made. I don't think 20 some-odd games of a rental, especially when names like Fleury or Holtby come at more of a premium, are worth it for a team not on the right side of contender status.

Skinner has something like a .917sv% for the Oilers right now: if you can improve the roster enough he should be able to at least maintain that figure.
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 21
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,114
Two years of Brown and you want Ottawa to give you a pick back?

Take the pick out and it gets accepted but I can’t see a situation where Ottawa’s giving you two playoff runs with Brown and a chance to resign him for a B prospect a cap dump and a late 1st but somehow Dorion still needs to add.

Pass.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 25
Démarrer sujet
LIVIN ON A PRAYER
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus

Take the pick out and it gets accepted but I can’t see a situation where Ottawa’s giving you two playoff runs with Brown and a chance to resign him for a B prospect a cap dump and a late 1st but somehow Dorion still needs to add.

Pass.

By the time the deadline hits Turris won't cost the Senators more than $550k in actual cash. To call him a cap dump at that point is a bit extreme. And the pick in question is strictly a placeholder, fair value is likely whatever 4th round selection the Senators get for Sanford, which only works out to be a marginal chance of being an NHL player.

Brown's a middle six forward playing top six on a basement team. He's not worth as much as you're making him out to be. His career high in points is in the low 40's. It's a fair-valued trade.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 49
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
By the time the deadline hits Turris won't cost the Senators more than $550k in actual cash. To call him a cap dump at that point is a bit extreme. And the pick in question is strictly a placeholder, fair value is likely whatever 4th round selection the Senators get for Sanford, which only works out to be a marginal chance of being an NHL player.

Brown's a middle six forward playing top six on a basement team. He's not worth as much as you're making him out to be. His career high in points is in the low 40's. It's a fair-valued trade.

In no way is it a fair value trade. I promise you nothing close to this would actually get accepted because I didn't even mention the fact that you want Ottawa to eat over 3m on his contract for you. The trade is borderline without retention but 50% for 2 years.... this doesnt get a sniff from Dorion. Ottawa would just keep him.

You may think I'm overvaluing Brown but honestly I think you're overvaluing Lavoie. He's been consistently underwhelming since his draft year and likely carries little to no value to most teams. Saying he's the Oilers 10th best prospect is generous at this point.

'm not sure if you're using the Barclay Goodrow trade as a template here but if you are, I think the Blake Coleman trade is a much better comparable.
9 janv. 2022 à 10 h 59
Démarrer sujet
LIVIN ON A PRAYER
In no way is it a fair value trade. I promise you nothing close to this would actually get accepted because I didn't even mention the fact that you want Ottawa to eat over 3m on his contract for you. The trade is borderline without retention but 50% for 2 years.... this doesnt get a sniff from Dorion. Ottawa would just keep him.

You may think I'm overvaluing Brown but honestly I think you're overvaluing Lavoie. He's been consistently underwhelming since his draft year and likely carries little to no value to most teams. Saying he's the Oilers 10th best prospect is generous at this point.

'm not sure if you're using the Barclay Goodrow trade as a template here but if you are, I think the Blake Coleman trade is a much better comparable.

I'm legitimately staring at an AGM where you're fine with the notion of Brown at 50% for a first and an okay prospect. That's what this deal is.

Maybe you're still of the notion that Edmonton is going to have a late first? That pick is going to be inside the top-20. Even if Lavoie is only a C-prospect, you're getting a far better piece in this deal than anything returned in the Coleman deal. The smaller auxiliary parts to this deal do not matter.
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 17
Au-revoir Dorion
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,115
I'm legitimately staring at an AGM where you're fine with the notion of Brown at 50% for a first and an okay prospect. That's what this deal is.

Maybe you're still of the notion that Edmonton is going to have a late first? That pick is going to be inside the top-20. Even if Lavoie is only a C-prospect, you're getting a far better piece in this deal than anything returned in the Coleman deal. The smaller auxiliary parts to this deal do not matter.

does lavoie actually project as a centre or more a wing? would be really the only thing id want to consider. trading brown 50% retained they kind of need to try and add a young centre even if he only projects as more of like a 3c
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 21
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,504
Ottawa says "Thank you, Come again".

Here's why:

1. The 1st round pick is currently a lottery pick, per tankathon.

2. The 1st round pick has no lottery protection whatsoever.

3. The Oilers are on a 5 game losing streak.
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 24
sensonfire

Pass.

It's not a late 1st.

It's a lottery pick with no lottery protection.

Ottawa should accept this IMO.
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 25

Brown scored at a 30 goal 50 point pace last year and is scoring at a 55 point pace this year. Coleman yielded a 1st round pick from the year before the trade and the 20th overall pick the year of the trade while having lower career highs than Brown.

I think I know which AGM youre looking at and I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I'd rather have Savoie. A 1st this year and Savoie is very different than a 1st, Lavoie, Turris and top 100 pick coming back to Edm.

I hear what you're saying about real money with Turris but realistically he's still a negative asset in the trade. Between that, the difference from Savoie to Lavoie and a top 100 pick I dont think the trades hold similar value at all.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 26
sensonfire

I wouldn't be so sure that it will be inside the top-20.

It's currently a lottery pick, per tankathon.

The Oilers are on a 5 game losing streak and you're not asking for lottery protection.
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 28
Quoting: sensonfire
It's not a late 1st.

It's a lottery pick with no lottery protection.

Ottawa should accept this IMO.

It's a lottery pick as of right now. I seriously doubt that between McDavid and Draisaitl plus whatever additions they make this year (like Brown) that Edmonton wont turn it around. I would bet money that pick doesnt end up where it is right now and certainly not id they add. If the pick was guaranteed to top 20 then im with you but betting against the 2 best players in the world probably isnt prudent.
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 49
Démarrer sujet
LIVIN ON A PRAYER
Quoting: Borocop
does lavoie actually project as a centre or more a wing? would be really the only thing id want to consider. trading brown 50% retained they kind of need to try and add a young centre even if he only projects as more of like a 3c

He's projecting as a shoot-first winger. I recall a comparison along the lines of "Canadian Kubalik" if he makes it. I was under the impression Ottawa had no more need for centermen and are currently befuddled with trying to figure out where Pinto has a career.

Brown scored at a 30 goal 50 point pace last year and is scoring at a 55 point pace this year. Coleman yielded a 1st round pick from the year before the trade and the 20th overall pick the year of the trade while having lower career highs than Brown.

I think I know which AGM youre looking at and I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I'd rather have Savoie. A 1st this year and Savoie is very different than a 1st, Lavoie, Turris and top 100 pick coming back to Edm.

I hear what you're saying about real money with Turris but realistically he's still a negative asset in the trade. Between that, the difference from Savoie to Lavoie and a top 100 pick I dont think the trades hold similar value at all.

Teams don't pay for pace, or at the very least shouldn't. Maybe with prospects but not established NHLers. I've already stated I expect the pick to be outside the top-100. The Bruins pick is being used as a placeholder for whatever the return on Sanford ends up being. But whatever, small potatoes.

I don't particularly want the Oilers parting with the majority of their forward prospects at the moment but I could live with moving Berezkin or maybe Tullio if it really came down to it? Looking elsewheres, Samorukov's is a name I could live with trading as the organization has firmly wedged itself in the Niemelainen camp and I don't think they're going to give him much of an opportunity (maybe Woodcroft would). If Turris is still so much a sticking point for moneybags Melnyk then have the 2024 6th.

Point is I don't think Edmonton can afford to double down on quality in this deal. The mid-first is the shiny piece and it'll probably take a bit of patchwork in the associated bits.

I wouldn't be so sure that it will be inside the top-20.

It's currently a lottery pick, per tankathon.

The Oilers are on a 5 game losing streak and you're not asking for lottery protection.

The Oilers will make the playoffs as either the #3 seed in the Pacific or as the top wildcard spot. The West isn't particularly strong this season. I'd ballpark it at pick #18, but the list of recent names at that spot suggest it's a great piece for the Sens to get in exchange for Brown. The ilk of Lucius and Mercer are good company.
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 54
Au-revoir Dorion
He's projecting as a shoot-first winger. I recall a comparison along the lines of "Canadian Kubalik" if he makes it. I was under the impression Ottawa had no more need for centermen and are currently befuddled with trying to figure out where Pinto has a career.

Teams don't pay for pace, or at the very least shouldn't. Maybe with prospects but not established NHLers. I've already stated I expect the pick to be outside the top-100. The Bruins pick is being used as a placeholder for whatever the return on Sanford ends up being. But whatever, small potatoes.

I don't particularly want the Oilers parting with the majority of their forward prospects at the moment but I could live with moving Berezkin or maybe Tullio if it really came down to it? Looking elsewheres, Samorukov's is a name I could live with trading as the organization has firmly wedged itself in the Niemelainen camp and I don't think they're going to give him much of an opportunity (maybe Woodcroft would). If Turris is still so much a sticking point for moneybags Melnyk then have the 2024 6th.

Point is I don't think Edmonton can afford to double down on quality in this deal. The mid-first is the shiny piece and it'll probably take a bit of patchwork in the associated bits.

The Oilers will make the playoffs as either the #3 seed in the Pacific or as the top wildcard spot. The West isn't particularly strong this season. I'd ballpark it at pick #18, but the list of recent names at that spot suggest it's a great piece for the Sens to get in exchange for Brown. The ilk of Lucius and Mercer are good company.

we pretty much have only a need for centres tbh. its norris pinto maybe stutzle and thats about all we have
9 janv. 2022 à 11 h 59
sensonfire

We'll see.

33.6% chance to make the playoffs, per moneypuck?

Ranked 11th for remaining strength of schedule, per tankathon?

I'll take that bet.
9 janv. 2022 à 12 h 7
Démarrer sujet
LIVIN ON A PRAYER
We'll see.

33.6% chance to make the playoffs, per moneypuck?

Ranked 11th for remaining strength of schedule, per tankathon?

I'll take that bet.

Until Dom has them missing the playoffs you might as well pencil them in. That man's model is terrifyingly precice.
9 janv. 2022 à 12 h 14
sensonfire
Until Dom has them missing the playoffs you might as well pencil them in. That man's model is terrifyingly precice.

I'd look at what Dom has to say but his work is behind a paywall.

Sad!
9 janv. 2022 à 12 h 19
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
Quoting: justaBoss

That trade makes no sense for the Pens.
9 janv. 2022 à 12 h 36
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,728
Modifié 9 janv. 2022 à 12 h 46
Turris going back to Ottawa is the least significant part of that deal and it's to free up the equivalent of something in the ballpark of $245k in deadline cap for Edmonton. It's a necessity.

How do you impose that to a billionaire though? The Turris bridge to the Sens organization has been burned years ago. Don't think Melnyk is the "forgiving" type

Ottawa says "Thank you, Come again".

Here's why:

1. The 1st round pick is currently a lottery pick, per tankathon.

2. The 1st round pick has no lottery protection whatsoever.

3. The Oilers are on a 5 game losing streak.

I'd need to have a really strong feeling that Edmonton would miss the playoffs or be an early exit. That's IF I know that I won't be able to extend Brown. My priority would 100% be to extend him 5 years. I want to compete and realize that I need quality veterans to support my (very) young core. Something I sometimes doubt Dorion even realize as the quality of the veterans he brought in general has been putrid

Connor Brown is much more than this though. He's a matchup/PK forward. He produces very well at EV while being matched up against the best and being deployed as a pure defensive forward.

http://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?reportType=season&seasonFrom=20192020&seasonTo=20212022&gameType=2&position=F&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=evPoints&page=1&pageSize=50

Only 74 forwards have more EV points since 2019-20. That is pretty valuable, especially when the guy is a PK expert, was 2nd in takeaways last season (after the Master Mark Stone of course) and even had Selke votes.

He absolutely has Coleman's value, as he produces a little more and has 1 additional year at 3.6
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2022 à 12 h 49
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,728

Projects as a bust in my books. I'm kinda bullish on prospects but I'm getting pretty good at it. I'm still wrong sometimes (like expecting Gustavsson and Thomson to bust) but my % is much better than it was 1-2 decades ago. I'm the guy who made a killing on Ebay by speculating on Erik Karlsson

we pretty much have only a need for centres tbh. its norris pinto maybe stutzle and thats about all we have

I'd be surprised if Stutzle is not a Center going forward

Stutzle
Norris
Pinto

If that's the plan, don't really need centers going forward, focus on the 2 weaknesses : RW and RD.

But always go BPA at the draft (something they haven't done last draft)
9 janv. 2022 à 13 h 41
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,476
I think the Da Haan trade is fine and think he'd be a good pickup for the Oilers, he's the dmen I acquire when I make an Oilers thread for this season, wonder if you couldn't get him retained for just a 3rd or 4th though and skip all the rest of that stuff.

As others have said I doubt Ottawa is retaining on Brown and a Tuurris return there seems unlikely even if it's a inconsequential part of the deal.

If you could make that Pens trade damn pull the trigger now, think the Pens would want more though.

I'm with you in that I think acquiring a goalie will be too much so better to just see what Skinner can do, if they could get Holtby for a like a 3rd or 4th rounder it'd probably be worth it but who knows what the TDL goalie market will be like, not sure Holtby would do very well away from Dallas who plays a real defense first kind of game.

You said in the description you think there's chemistry between RNH and Hyman, don't you want them on the same line?

I'm not an Oilers fan but think considering their cap situation and current situation in the standings they'd be better off to try and get Da Haan, a couple bottom six improvements like a Jarnkrok if the price is reasonable and if there's a goalie upgrade that they can get without breaking the bank then do it otherwise just go with the goaltending they have and look for an upgrade in net in the offseason.
9 janv. 2022 à 16 h 9
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
penguins don't need a 150lb midget winger.

That's all EDM, good luck with it.
12 janv. 2022 à 14 h 49
Au-revoir Dorion
Quoting: Xspyrit
Projects as a bust in my books. I'm kinda bullish on prospects but I'm getting pretty good at it. I'm still wrong sometimes (like expecting Gustavsson and Thomson to bust) but my % is much better than it was 1-2 decades ago. I'm the guy who made a killing on Ebay by speculating on Erik Karlsson

I'd be surprised if Stutzle is not a Center going forward

Stutzle
Norris
Pinto

If that's the plan, don't really need centers going forward, focus on the 2 weaknesses : RW and RD.

But always go BPA at the draft (something they haven't done last draft)

even if those are the 3cs going forwards theres literally 0 depth behind them

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage