Sharangovich tell Conroy that he won’t resign scenario
CGY
  1. Beck, Owen
  2. Dvorak, Christian
  3. Harris, Jordan
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
  5. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Dvorak could be flip with Retention for another asset. Stop with the cap dump shit, Dvorak make to much money we all know but he still a NHL caliber player who can play center and win some faceoff.
Beck ceiling might not be that high but is floor is 3rd line defensive center.
Harris is a reliable 5th-6th defenseman already.
MTL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (FLA)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (PHI)
Détails additionnels:
12th pick
30th pick
PHI
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (MTL)
Détails additionnels:
7th pick
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de FLA
Logo de PHI
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MIN
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de SJS
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de MTL
Logo de NJD
Logo de MTL
Logo de DET
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 500 000 $70 796 250 $1 022 500 $4 670 000 $16 703 750 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Flames de Calgary
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
G
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
DG
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
890 000 $890 000 $
G
RFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
RFA
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2
812 500 $812 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 avr. à 21 h 35
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
Modifié 26 avr. à 21 h 44
Stop pretending Dvorak is anything but a cap dump. He might be worth something with 50% retention but don't expect another team to do that for you. Even if you take him out Calgary declines and Sharangovich extends with the Flames.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 21 h 43
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Philly would take that.
Joblow et aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 21 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,745
Quoting: MoxNix
Stop pretending Dvorak is anything but a cap dump. He might be worth something with 50% retention but don't expect another team to do that for you. Even if you take him out Calgary declines and Sharangovich extends with the Flames.

Beck is a good prospect, Calgary should absolutely consider this if Markstrom isn't moved
Joblow, Andy_Dick et aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 21 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 697
Stop pretending Dvorak is anything but a cap dump. He might be worth something with 50% retention but don't expect another to do that for you.

And another cap dumper !! Lets me guess, 75 % of the league are cap dump. Can’t you read a statement?
Dvorak is money going the other way. There a thing call Salary cap and lets me explain this in a simple way. Calgary received a first round pick, a solid prospect in Beck, a young established defenseman and a third round pick with the Dvorak money goiing the other way like it’s always the case in majority of the trade. Also cap dump are made by team that need absolutely to shed some salary to get under the cap. In this case it’s not the case. Monahan was a cap dump because Calgary needed the space to sign Kadri. Same for Marleau with the leafs a couple
Year prior. But i am not surprise that this simple principal is to hard to understand for many people here.
Dvorak isn’t Gretzky but he is still a valuable
NHL caliber players. Yes he make to much money but by no mean he is a cap dump. Gm are not stupid, they understand that there a maximum of contract that can be and also that they need players to full fill certain role. Calgary just lost 3 centerman in one season, Dvorak could very well be a season replacement option. But you didn’t think about that one minute. It’s easier to complain about the cap dump than use your brain to analyze the trade.
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 22 h 24
Quoting: Joblow
And another cap dumper !! Lets me guess, 75 % of the league are cap dump. Can’t you read a statement?
Dvorak is money going the other way. There a thing call Salary cap and lets me explain this in a simple way. Calgary received a first round pick, a solid prospect in Beck, a young established defenseman and a third round pick with the Dvorak money goiing the other way like it’s always the case in majority of the trade. Also cap dump are made by team that need absolutely to shed some salary to get under the cap. In this case it’s not the case. Monahan was a cap dump because Calgary needed the space to sign Kadri. Same for Marleau with the leafs a couple
Year prior. But i am not surprise that this simple principal is to hard to understand for many people here.
Dvorak isn’t Gretzky but he is still a valuable
NHL caliber players. Yes he make to much money but by no mean he is a cap dump. Gm are not stupid, they understand that there a maximum of contract that can be and also that they need players to full fill certain role. Calgary just lost 3 centerman in one season, Dvorak could very well be a season replacement option. But you didn’t think about that one minute. It’s easier to complain about the cap dump than use your brain to analyze the trade.

Writing an essay about it doesn't make a cap dump not a cap dump.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 22 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Writing an essay about it doesn't make a cap dump not a cap dump.

My father is tougher than your’s must be your next argument
habitantlecolon et Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 22 h 58
Player Model Maker
Mentions "j'aime": 510
I don't agree with the trade down scenario. We need preferably the best top 6 guy we can get, not two imo. Still have a couple years left in the re-build
26 avr. à 23 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MontysPython
I don't agree with the trade down scenario. We need preferably the best top 6 guy we can get, not two imo. Still have a couple years left in the re-build

I think Greentree will be the best forward after Demidov and Celebrini. Plus in the range of 7th to 12th there might be 4-5 defenseman’s taken. Mtl could land another pick and still got Greentree.
MontysPython a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 23 h 46
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
Flyers would accept that I would actually really like that
Joblow et aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 23 h 52
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,375

Great comment to show you have no idea whom Owen Beck is. He aint available so you'd never get this offer and Dvorak can be easily moved at 4.5M and being his last year. FAIL
Joblow a aimé ceci.
26 avr. à 23 h 56
Démarrer sujet
I explicitly written that Sharangovich wouldn’t iresign scenario and you he still act like a spoiled little brat.
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 0 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Andy_Dick
I'd say nobody reads the description but I'm quite sure half the people here have no idea what it means to read something and not type furiously with your hands like a dog's paws on a doorknob when their owner arrives in the driveway. Dogs are definitely more emotionally intelligent than these autistic folks.

I like that, this ws a good read. I love it.
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 2 h 33
First round bust
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 382
Personally, I really don't like quantity over quality trades like this one. I would prefer the Flames to get one quality piece back for Sharangovich instead.

I can see your logic and I break it down as follows:
IMO, Dvorak is $2M overpaid, Vladar $1M. Taking on $1M x 1 is worth between a 3rd and a 4th.

I don't see Harris adding much value, simply because the Flames have a lot of bodies for the 3rd pairing.

It comes down to Sharangovich + 4th for 1st + Beck + 3rd. I haven't watched Beck play, so I have a hard time gauging his value, but it seems like he's worth more than a 2nd, so the value is about right.

So yeah, I'd like more, but I won't be too upset if this was the return.
Andy_Dick et Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 7 h 6
I think Greentree will be the best forward after Demidov and Celebrini. Plus in the range of 7th to 12th there might be 4-5 defenseman’s taken. Mtl could land another pick and still got Greentree.

If you are looking for pure talent then Catton is far and away the best forward prospect after Celebrini and Demidov
27 avr. à 7 h 9
OldSLIMEfan
Mentions "j'aime": 76
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
If you are looking for pure talent then Catton is far and away the best forward prospect after Celebrini and Demidov

Catton also isn't BIGGER. Which is this thread name, no less.
Don't think he's a target of a lot of teams. The guy is another midget type at 5'9" or 5'10".
Probably, very good, like a Stankoven but we see how Vegas can easily deal with a team lacking size at the forward position.

Greentree is a monster!
Joblow a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 7 h 41
Quoting: KyleDubasWWEFAN
Catton also isn't BIGGER. Which is this thread name, no less.
Don't think he's a target of a lot of teams. The guy is another midget type at 5'9" or 5'10".
Probably, very good, like a Stankoven but we see how Vegas can easily deal with a team lacking size at the forward position.

Greentree is a monster!

Greentree is also not as good as Iginla though and though Iggy isn't as physically big as Greentree he does play a very tenacious game. I find his game resembles Matthew Tkachuk in a lot of ways. Not quite as physical but doesn't shy away from it either.

Stankoven is also a rookie. I don't think it's fair at all to base your expectations on Catton off how a rookie is performing in the playoffs. I also think Point completely disproves any notion that size is a must
27 avr. à 7 h 49
OldSLIMEfan

Stankoven is also a rookie. I don't think it's fair at all to base your expectations on Catton off how a rookie is performing in the playoffs. I also think Point completely disproves any notion that size is a must

Point isn't a good point to be made. No pun intended. haha. The exception doesn't make the rule. This is the same logic as telling young people that it's easy to make millions on YouTube and OF.
They'll always be outliers in life, that doesn't mean those outliers speak truth.
Claiming guys like Marchessault and Point are the trend is incorrectly stated. Those are players you can rely on, today! Correct.
BUT drafting to find your Point in every draft is flimsy thinking as you'll make a great living in a market where only the top 0.01% are somewhat wealthy.
It's simple math. Catton is going to be passed over because of size issues much like Caufield. It's the package.
Now was Caufield a bad pick? Of course not. But I doubt Montreal wants another Caufield at this point, no pun intended. haha
But teams clearly have a type in certain drafts and build their teams accordingly, we've seen this year over year.
Now. That is a trend that we can follow and predict as fantasy managers.
27 avr. à 8 h 35
Démarrer sujet

Like i said, i think Greentree will be the best forward after Celebrini and Demidov. You can’t say that Catton is the best forward after that because you have absolutely no idea. Will see i a couple of year. Now you can prefer Catton and Iginla over Greentree, that your opinion and only your. This is my take and you have no right to discuss who i prefer.
27 avr. à 8 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Bast
Personally, I really don't like quantity over quality trades like this one. I would prefer the Flames to get one quality piece back for Sharangovich instead.

IMO, Dvorak is $2M overpaid, Vladar $1M. Taking on $1M x 1 is worth between a 3rd and a 4th.

I don't see Harris adding much value, simply because the Flames have a lot of bodies for the 3rd pairing.

It comes down to Sharangovich + 4th for 1st + Beck + 3rd. I haven't watched Beck play, so I have a hard time gauging his value, but it seems like he's worth more than a 2nd, so the value is about right.

Can understand your point but if your expectation are probably a little to much considering the return that Lindholm got back. Here you get the best prospect in Beck. You get a established young defenseman in Harris, something you didn’t have in a Lindholm trade and you get a first round pick along with a third round pick with no condition. Beck is clearly the main piece here. Not sure what you can really expect more for Sharangovich.
27 avr. à 9 h 28
Like i said, i think Greentree will be the best forward after Celebrini and Demidov. You can’t say that Catton is the best forward after that because you have absolutely no idea. Will see i a couple of year. Now you can prefer Catton and Iginla over Greentree, that your opinion and only your. This is my take and you have no right to discuss who i prefer.

You are welcome to that opinion but to say mine is only mine is not correct, most amateur scouts agree that Catton and Iginla are the better prospects. Obviously only time will tell but as of right now there is a reason both are rated higher
27 avr. à 9 h 46
Démarrer sujet
You are welcome to that opinion but to say mine is only mine is not correct, most amateur scouts agree that Catton and Iginla are the better prospects. Obviously only time will tell but as of right now there is a reason both are rated higher

Yes they both are obviously but i think Catton style of play won’t translate to success in the NHL. But for Iginla i have him as high a Greentree since he is my fourth best forward on my list. Iginla will score a lot of goal would be shock if he jam a couple of 40 goals seasons.
FarhanLuigi a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 10 h 10
OldSLIMEfan
Yes they both are obviously but i think Catton style of play won’t translate to success in the NHL. But for Iginla i have him as high a Greentree since he is my fourth best forward on my list. Iginla will score a lot of goal would be shock if he jam a couple of 40 goals seasons.

If Catton goes top10, I'd be shocked with all those high promising D available. Not every team will target a defenceman, of course, but Demidov/Iginla are in a class of their own imo and according to a lot of other scouts. There is a lot of momentum on Iginla right now.
I don't even think Lindstrom goes top10 with the injury concerns.
Catton size and defensive awareness questions make him a risky play. You dont draft those guys top10.
Zach Benson had a better floor and is a 200 foot player yet fell dramatically from a projected top5 pick.
The examples are endless, you don't draft these kind of players that you can acquire through trade or free agency.
The big, power forwards dont get traded and they get extended. It's simply a matter of scarcity.
Too many of these high scorers at that size just simply can't produce much or at all in the NHL then the playoffs come around and you can see guys like Marner that are ineffective.
Joblow a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 11 h 42
First round bust
Can understand your point but if your expectation are probably a little to much considering the return that Lindholm got back. Here you get the best prospect in Beck. You get a established young defenseman in Harris, something you didn’t have in a Lindholm trade and you get a first round pick along with a third round pick with no condition. Beck is clearly the main piece here. Not sure what you can really expect more for Sharangovich.

I just think that there's a good chance the Flames re-sign him. As I said, I won't be too upset with that trade, and a lot of it has to do with me being unfamiliar with Beck as a prospect, obviously the scouting staff of the Flames would have a much better opinion than me.
FarhanLuigi a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 14 h 51
Modifié 27 avr. à 15 h 4
Quoting: Bast

Dvorak is overpaid by about half or 2.25 mil which isn't much more than 2 mil. Vladar on the other hand isn't overpaid, he's a good goalie as will be proven when he comes back after surgery next year. Selling low on Vladar while he's out would be poor asset management. Vladar was worth a 2nd before the injury which according to Markstrom Vladar has been playing with for more than a year.

Exactly Calgary has no need for Harris. If Calgary trades for a defenseman it'll be for a top 4 or a big mean hard hitting guy similar to Zadorov or Gudbranson both of whom have been missed for the physical presence they bring.

Owen Beck is worth a mid 2nd and that's it. With 50% rentention that makes it Sharky + Vladar for a late 1st + late 3rd a B/B+ prospect + 2 players who add no value for Calgary. In fact one of them is a 2.25 mil cap dump (negative value) and as Flames fans know very well Murray Edwards would frown on that.

Sharky is a bit of a wildcard. The smart thing for Conroy to do is wait until well into next season to see how he performs before deciding if the team should extend Sharky again and for how much. Unless of course he gets an offer so good it just can't be refused.
27 avr. à 15 h 31
First round bust
Dvorak is overpaid by about half or 2.25 mil which isn't much more than 2 mil. Vladar on the other hand isn't overpaid, he's a good goalie as will be proven when he comes back after surgery next year. Selling low on Vladar while he's out would be poor asset management. Vladar was worth a 2nd before the injury which according to Markstrom Vladar has been playing with for more than a year.

Exactly Calgary has no need for Harris. If Calgary trades for a defenseman it'll be for a top 4 or a big mean hard hitting guy similar to Zadorov or Gudbranson both of whom have been missed for the physical presence they bring.

Owen Beck is worth a mid 2nd and that's it. With 50% rentention that makes it Sharky + Vladar for a late 1st + late 3rd a B/B+ prospect + 2 players who add no value for Calgary. In fact one of them is a 2.25 mil cap dump (negative value) and as Flames fans know very well Murray Edwards would frown on that.

Sharky is a bit of a wildcard. The smart thing for Conroy to do is wait until well into next season to see how he performs before deciding if the team should extend Sharky again and for how much. Unless of course he gets an offer so good it just can't be refused.

How did you come up with "Vladar was worth a 2nd"? I guess the same logic can apply to Huberdeau since he brought back Tkachuk. Yet somehow I wish we could trade him for FC now. If there was an offer of a 3rd for Vladar this summer Conroy would've traded him.

Vladar had some of the worst analytics out of the entire NHL over the last 2 years. IMO, he's worth a league min contract, since he was playing at a replacement level, despite showing occasional Flashes of brilliance.
Joblow a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage