Transactions
TOR
  1. Borgen, William [Droits de RFA]
  2. Gourde, Yanni
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (SEA)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (SEA)
  5. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (SEA)
Détails additionnels:
Seattle gets some higher up skill to compliment their depth, Leafs get some positions of need and picks
TOR
    Toronto gets to free cap space, Chicago gets to hit the floor and add to their futures with a pick, and a young piece in Timmins
    CHI
    1. Murray, Matt
    2. Timmins, Conor
    3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
    TOR
    1. Peeke, Andrew
    Détails additionnels:
    Peeke's most likely on the outs with the logjam of CBJ defense. They can use the pick to get current assets since they seem to be focused on adding win-now pieces, this could be part of a 3 way deal (ie: Laughon to CBJ, Peeke to TOR, 1st to Philly) since CBJ likely would want a center
    CBJ
    1. Abruzzese, Nick [Droits de RFA]
    2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (SEA)
    TOR
    1. Foegele, Warren
    Détails additionnels:
    Oilers currently have 5 mill avaiable with 9F 7D signed and they need to re-sign Mcleod and Bouchard. Foegele is a fine player but the cap hit is a little high, but the leafs have room for 1 year
    EDM
    1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2024 (OTT)
    TOR
    1. Garland, Conor
    Détails additionnels:
    Vancouver is still looking to move to clear space, some teams wanted them to add a sweetner but I think the deal is fine considering his 5v5 scoring. I might be worried about his size come playoff time but I think it's a fair bet to make, considering the alternatives of overpaying in FA or trading assets to get a player
    VAN
    TOR
      do I need to explain this one?
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de BOS
      Logo de SEA
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de NYI
      Logo de SEA
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de CHI
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de CHI
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2383 500 000 $83 189 083 $0 $0 $310 917 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
      AD, C, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
      4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 3
      Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
      AD
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 2
      Logo de Kraken de Seattle
      5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
      C, AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 2
      762 500 $762 500 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      775 000 $775 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA - 2
      1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 3
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 7
      Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 1
      766 667 $766 667 $
      G
      RFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 2
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 1
      950 000 $950 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      800 000 $800 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 18
      Rip
      Rejoint: déc. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,025
      This is one of those classic "the grass is greener" posts. Peeke isn't good enough to move Gudbranson from the lineup, that is pretty awful.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 20
      Rejoint: mai 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 395
      Have to think Chicago passes. Nothing there is attractive enough to take on Murray imo.
      Hawksguy81 et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 22
      Rejoint: juin 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,268
      Seattle passes. It’s a 2nd line center and a young dman for an RFA winger.
      Hockey_Soul a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 23
      Rejoint: févr. 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 870
      Quoting: thesaadfather
      Have to think Chicago passes. Nothing there is attractive enough to take on Murray imo.

Personally, I would do it as Chicago. I think Timmins is a good player and it's fine value for 1 year of Murray, even if he is buried or rides the pine. Definitely an underpayment for a cap dump compared to what the majority of this site would suggest.
      Hockey_Soul et leafsFan1996 a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 32
      Rejoint: mai 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 395
      Quoting: Steven_Stamkos
      Personally, I would do it as Chicago. I think Timmins is a good player and it's fine value for 1 year of Murray, even if he is buried or rides the pine. Definitely an underpayment for a cap dump compared to what the majority of this site would suggest.

I like Timmins decently enough, but I just don’t see him being worth it. The Hawks have 4 goalies already, so they have to figure out what to do with the extra guy. They have 3 RD in the NHL and Regula that needs time. Short term I don’t really see a fit. Long term, the Hawks have Jones and Murphy signed on the right side with prospects coming up, and Timmins is a going to be 28-30 before the Hawks really start to push to contend. The rest of the core will be early 20s. Unless they think Timmins can be picked for a really good pick, I just don’t see what it does for the Hawks.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 33
      Rejoint: nov. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 10,398

Hawks definitely decline. Not nearly enough to take on Murray, who has a $6m actual salary for next season. As for Timmins, he's now playing for his 3rd organization as a 24 y.o. He hasn't had a full healthy season since his draft year in 2017. And he really struggles in his own end. He doesn't have that much value. The 4th round pick might he the best asset in this package.
      LivingAnew, wojohawk, Steven_Stamkos and 2 others a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 43
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,430
      LOL at that being a good trade for the Hawks. They don't need "help" getting to the cap floor....they are litterally ONE 4-5 million contract to either a UFA or a dump from filling out the lineup with league minimum contracts to reach the floor. Timmins who is about to turn 25 is not "young"...especially not for a rebuilding team at ground zero. Yes a late 4th technically is a "future", but for a team like the Hawks with no less than 15 better picks in this and the next draft, you have utterly failed to give the Hawks ANY reason to look at Murray. Compound that Murray would be the 5th goalie under contract (likely forcing a buyout of someone) and the Hawks have 3 RHD on big contracts with Regula needing some NHL time and if they keep Mitchell even more options.
      Snowhawk18, ChiHawk et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 48
      Be formless
      Rejoint: janv. 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,051
      Columbus accepts!
      benjgc a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 10 h 54
      Rejoint: févr. 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 870
      Quoting: Hawksguy81
      Hawks definitely decline. Not nearly enough to take on Murray, who has a $6m actual salary for next season. As for Timmins, he's now playing for his 3rd organization as a 24 y.o. He hasn't had a full healthy season since his draft year in 2017. And he really struggles in his own end. He doesn't have that much value. The 4th round pick might he the best asset in this package.

That's understandable. My knowledge of his play is probably too limited to give an accurate assessment. He's looked somewhat promising for a developmental player in the bottom 4. But again, yeah this is a pretty weak package compared to what others would want to receive for Murray.
      Snowhawk18, wojohawk et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 11 h 2
      Rejoint: juill. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 130
      Quoting: RipNasty
      This is one of those classic "the grass is greener" posts. Peeke isn't good enough to move Gudbranson from the lineup, that is pretty awful.

Peeke is better than Gudbranson, but Gudbranson is the lockerroom, vet, physical presence that Jarmo wants to keep on the team to protect the young guys. Also given the contracts for each, Peeke has more value to be moved. A first is an overpay in my opinion, but given the fact that Peeke is locked in at an affordable contract for the next couple years, he probably returns a little more than he is worth. I'd think a second would get it done or CBJ has to send a third or so to get a first rounder.
      pocke a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 11 h 3
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 7,751
      Edmonton declines. Foegele was amazing last season, he was at the top of the league for creating scoring chances and his 2.09 P/60 at 5v5 was tied with John Tavares. He's WELL WORTH the $2.75M contract, he scored at 1st line rates on a 3rd line salary.

And no, he didn't play with McDavid or Draisaitl much at all.
      23 juin 2023 à 12 h 7
      Rip
      Quoting: hopefullynextyear
      Peeke is better than Gudbranson, but Gudbranson is the lockerroom, vet, physical presence that Jarmo wants to keep on the team to protect the young guys. Also given the contracts for each, Peeke has more value to be moved. A first is an overpay in my opinion, but given the fact that Peeke is locked in at an affordable contract for the next couple years, he probably returns a little more than he is worth. I'd think a second would get it done or CBJ has to send a third or so to get a first rounder.

Peeke's results last season were terrible. He's definitely overrated
      CD282 a aimé ceci.
      23 juin 2023 à 13 h 27
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: oct. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 160

There is also a cap floor they need to hit, The leafs took on Murray for 2 years remaining on the deal for a 3rd and a 7th so I don't think it's crazy
      23 juin 2023 à 13 h 37
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: oct. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 160
      Quoting: wojohawk
      LOL at that being a good trade for the Hawks. They don't need "help" getting to the cap floor....they are litterally ONE 4-5 million contract to either a UFA or a dump from filling out the lineup with league minimum contracts to reach the floor. Timmins who is about to turn 25 is not "young"...especially not for a rebuilding team at ground zero. Yes a late 4th technically is a "future", but for a team like the Hawks with no less than 15 better picks in this and the next draft, you have utterly failed to give the Hawks ANY reason to look at Murray. Compound that Murray would be the 5th goalie under contract (likely forcing a buyout of someone) and the Hawks have 3 RHD on big contracts with Regula needing some NHL time and if they keep Mitchell even more options.

I love how much of a **** people can be on here, maybe I the idiot for ever posting and attracting you mouth breathers. You act like a simple cap dump seen on the regular is ridiculous, Also the "3 RHD" argument like injuries never happen or like the hawks wouldn't trade Connor Murphy (which they most likely will before his deal is up). Same argument with the 5 goalies. Or They even buyout Murray (it's a cap dump so they could).

I'm pretty open to having a normal discourse on here but **** people like you come in acting like the biggest assholes. It's fake hockey trades ffs
      23 juin 2023 à 14 h 29
      Peeke's results last season were terrible. He's definitely overrated

I mean I already said the first was overpayment. But if you are evaluating him on last year's results, he rotated through numerous AHL defensemen on his pairing, dealt with multiple injuries and was forced much higher in the lineup than he should have been due to other injuries. Also the defensive scheme last year was a joke. In the prior year, he performed much better, still not a first round value in my opinion, but he definitely has value at his current cap hit.
      23 juin 2023 à 14 h 33
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,430
      Quoting: leafsFan1996
      I love how much of a **** people can be on here, maybe I the idiot for ever posting and attracting you mouth breathers. You act like a simple cap dump seen on the regular is ridiculous, Also the "3 RHD" argument like injuries never happen or like the hawks wouldn't trade Connor Murphy (which they most likely will before his deal is up). Same argument with the 5 goalies. Or They even buyout Murray (it's a cap dump so they could).

I'm pretty open to having a normal discourse on here but **** people like you come in acting like the biggest assholes. It's fake hockey trades ffs

Sorry if I was to harsh. Just trying to explain why this proposal has no variable that would even remotely interest the Hawks into taking a 6 million cap dump. WE don't have to agree....this is make believe land and neither of our team's GM's are going to care about either of our opinoins.
      23 juin 2023 à 14 h 53
      Rip
      I mean I already said the first was overpayment. But if you are evaluating him on last year's results, he rotated through numerous AHL defensemen on his pairing, dealt with multiple injuries and was forced much higher in the lineup than he should have been due to other injuries. Also the defensive scheme last year was a joke. In the prior year, he performed much better, still not a first round value in my opinion, but he definitely has value at his current cap hit.

It's never the player eh?
      23 juin 2023 à 22 h 51
      It's never the player eh?

His performance from last season to this season was drastically different. If you are expecting a #1 RD, you are crazy, but he is a decent second pairing and solid third pairing guy.
      24 juin 2023 à 0 h 4
      Rip
      His performance from last season to this season was drastically different. If you are expecting a #1 RD, you are crazy, but he is a decent second pairing and solid third pairing guy.

I don't buy it, he's a bubble player.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage