Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1782 000 000 $56 138 353 $0 $2 507 500 $25 861 647 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance2 475 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
DG
UFA - 3
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 juin 2019 à 20 h 56
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,406
Modifié 21 juin 2019 à 22 h 46
Stan is an absolute idiot. Turcotte was pretty unanimously ranked the best center behind Hughes given the highest ceiling of the 3 of Turcotte, Dach and Cozens. Cozens and Dach were both almost always ranked higher then Dach. If you want a Center, listen to all the experts Stan. Then to pass on Byram and draft a number 5 to 8 ranked guy in Dach? Dach is big and has a good pass but he's relatively slow (average in the juniors which isn't good in the NHL) especially compared to Hughes, Turcotte and Cozens...that's great....now we have a future Dach and Strome 1 and 2Cs both whom are slow who should really be a 2C and 3C when Toews slows down which is coming in the next year or two. Eventually we'll have the slowest centers in the NHL with Dach, Strome and Toews (at age 34). Well done Stan!
SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 20 h 59
Jzoni10
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 53
To Vancouver: Dach
To Chicago: 10th pick and a 2nd
21 juin 2019 à 20 h 59
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,858
What can I say “I” fell in love with his game. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we didn’t pick Byram or Turcotte. Dach will be a 40 point 3rd line center for the Blackhawks at the very best. His game will not translate well to the NHL and he will be the next Cam Barker.
mhockey91, ChiHawk, SociallyHawkward and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Should’ve went With local Chicago boy Turcotte
ChiHawk, SociallyHawkward, Zubrowka and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 4
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,188
You just hate to see it. Seriously though, Turcotte was such a slam dunk.
ChiHawk et SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 5
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Quoting: ChiHawk
Stan is an absolute idiot. Turcotte was pretty unanimously ranked the best center behind Hughes given the highest ceiling of the 3 of Turcotte, Dach and Cozens. Cozens and Dach were both almost always ranked higher then Dach. If you want a Center, listen to all the experts Stan. Then to pass on Byram and draft a number 5 to 8 ranked guy in Dach? Dach is big and has a good pass but he's relatively slow compared to Hughes, Turcotte and Cozens...that's great....now we have a future Dach and Strome 1 and 2Cs both whom are slow. Well done Stan!

Bowen byram was the players to choose he will be a beast
ChiHawk, SociallyHawkward et exo2769 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 8
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
You get a guy that's been highly compared to Ryan Getzlaf.. that's a pretty darn good player. Wouldn't complain too much
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 9
Banni
Quoting: Stan_Bowman
What can I say “I” fell in love with his game. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we didn’t pick Byram or Turcotte. Dach will be a 40 point 3rd line center for the Blackhawks at the very best. His game will not translate well to the NHL and he will be the next Cam Barker.

Blackhawk choose dach because they might have a good reason they have scout! Turcotte is great but he wont be a hall of fame player neither then dach they will regret passing on byram
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 13
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
im sorry for you but we got broberg so ya
ChiHawk et exo2769 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sebybbq
Blackhawk choose dach because they might have a good reason they have scout! Turcotte is great but he wont be a hall of fame player neither then dach they will regret passing on byram

A bit hard to understand what you are saying, but all the NHL scouts had ranked Turcotte and Cozens both higher and was unanimous that Turcotte was the best of the 3. The was a TSN mock draft based on the top scouts from every team sent TSN their 1st round rankings anonymously; they do this every year. When you have 31 heads scouts ranking Turcotte higher by majority and Dach behind Cozens and Turcotte then that means something. Dach will end up being a 3C in the league and maybe a 2C. Turcotte will be a 1 or 2C as will Cozens. Dach is slow, the league is fast today.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ConnorMcHellebucyk
im sorry for you but we got broberg so ya

Broberg is not bad at all. He will be the 2nd best D guy in this draft is my guess. Probably a good 2nd line pairing. Zegras, Podkozlin or Caufield would have been my picks ahead of him but Broberg isn't bad at #8.
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 15
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
Broberg is not bad at all. He will be the 2nd best D guy in this draft is my guess. Probably a good 2nd line pairing. Zegras, Podkozlin or Caufield would have been my picks ahead of him but Broberg isn't bad at #8.

I wanted Caufeild for McDavid but Broberg is still good
ChiHawk, Pharow et SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 26
Banni
A bit hard to understand what you are saying, but all the NHL scouts had ranked Turcotte and Cozens both higher and was unanimous that Turcotte was the best of the 3. The was a TSN mock draft based on the top scouts from every team sent TSN their 1st round rankings anonymously; they do this every year. When you have 31 heads scouts ranking Turcotte higher by majority and Dach behind Cozens and Turcotte then that means something. Dach will end up being a 3C in the league and maybe a 2C. Turcotte will be a 1 or 2C as will Cozens. Dach is slow, the league is fast today.

There only three players that too me are true superstar byram , kappo and hughes! All the rest are very good players and some of them will bee good but nothing is sure they are kids say that turcotte will be better than dach now is too early! You never no until they hit the ice!
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 27
hawksfan88
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 37
jeez y'all gotta chill

I was team Turcotte as well and think he's gonna be a fantastic 2 way player (just like Toews...)

But give Dach a chance.

You can't possibly write an 18 year kid off at this point lol
Pharow, Petrock83, CFMan and 2 others a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 27
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,843
No words, just drinks. Have fun everyone
SociallyHawkward et CFMan a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sebybbq
There only three players that too me are true superstar byram , kappo and hughes! All the rest are very good players and some of them will bee good but nothing is sure they are kids say that turcotte will be better than dach now is too early! You never no until they hit the ice!

Did you watch Turcotte in the worlds and in the juniors? The only reason everyone wasn't talking about him is he played with Hughes. Dach has average speed playing with kids who will never play in the NHL, how do you think that will translate into the NHL? Slow at that level.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Stan is an absolute idiot. Turcotte was pretty unanimously ranked the best center behind Hughes given the highest ceiling of the 3 of Turcotte, Dach and Cozens. Cozens and Dach were both almost always ranked higher then Dach. If you want a Center, listen to all the experts Stan. Then to pass on Byram and draft a number 5 to 8 ranked guy in Dach? Dach is big and has a good pass but he's relatively slow compared to Hughes, Turcotte and Cozens...that's great....now we have a future Dach and Strome 1 and 2Cs both whom are slow. Well done Stan!

at least you didn't pick Broberg or Podkolzin.
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 32
Banni
Did you watch Turcotte in the worlds and in the juniors? The only reason everyone wasn't talking about him is he played with Hughes. Dach has average speed playing with kids who will never play in the NHL, how do you think that will translate into the NHL? Slow at that level.

Marc stone was slow a whl draft in 6 round and today is one of the best of this draft class! I watch a lot of hockey am not saying turcotte isnt good, im just saying chicago saw something in dach they have reason!
21 juin 2019 à 21 h 34
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,858
Quoting: hawksfan88
jeez y'all gotta chill

I was team Turcotte as well and think he's gonna be a fantastic 2 way player (just like Toews...)

But give Dach a chance.

You can't possibly write an 18 year kid off at this point lol

Ok.

Still.

I really wanted byram.
SociallyHawkward, Pharow, ConnorMcHellebucyk and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 22 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Dach interviewed well, he is mature and could play next year. Turcotte would be excellent, perhaps they worry about his injuries, he had some surgeries already. Cozens didn't interview well at all, I was hopping they will pass on him (he might be a bust, just like Broberg and Knight)

I think Wild did good at 12. Boldy
ChiHawk et CFMan a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 22 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: vmach
Dach interviewed well, he is mature and could play next year. Turcotte would be excellent, perhaps they worry about his injuries, he had some surgeries already. Cozens didn't interview well at all, I was hopping they will pass on him (he might be a bust, just like Broberg and Knight)

I think Wild did good at 12. Boldy

I think Dach is the most ready of the 3 but lowest ceiling. However, bowman's job in on the hot seat so he needed a next season impact player. Still, in his shoes would have selected Byram in that case and dealt Beaudin and Forling.
vmach a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 22 h 18
14m in dead cap
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,068

So you're saying he'll be traded to Chuck Fletcher for a useful player someday?
21 juin 2019 à 22 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 656

Come on guys, give the kid a chance. I was all in for Turcotte, but you can’t believe that the scouts would pick Dach over Byram and Turcotte if they didn’t see something in him. Mark Kelley and his staff are paid to evaluate talent, have been doing it for decades, and have been watching these kids for years. We are just fans that post to a message board every now and then, not anywhere close to scouts. Feel free to be disappointed, but if you think this is a reason to fire Stan then you aren’t going to have any faith in this team for the rest of time. Let the kid show us what he’s got for gods sake.
ajw0066 et exo2769 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2019 à 22 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Petrock83
Come on guys, give the kid a chance. I was all in for Turcotte, but you can’t believe that the scouts would pick Dach over Byram and Turcotte if they didn’t see something in him. Mark Kelley and his staff are paid to evaluate talent, have been doing it for decades, and have been watching these kids for years. We are just fans that post to a message board every now and then, not anywhere close to scouts. Feel free to be disappointed, but if you think this is a reason to fire Stan then you aren’t going to have any faith in this team for the rest of time. Let the kid show us what he’s got for gods sake.

Look at TSN's last mock draft. What they do is interview the scouts from all 31 teams and they submit their 1st round picks anonymously. There was a hands down consensus that Byram and Turcotte were best available at #3. Dach was closer to Cozens but even then Cozens got the nod.
21 juin 2019 à 22 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 656
Look at TSN's last mock draft. What they do is interview the scouts from all 31 teams and they submit their 1st round picks anonymously. There was a hands down consensus that Byram and Turcotte were best available at #3. Dach was closer to Cozens but even then Cozens got the nod.

These kids are all so close in skill at this point that it is so hard to differentiate between them. Just because some people said it before the draft doesn’t mean that Turcotte and Cozens are going to be better with 100% certainty. Look at any draft in the last decade. Almost impossible to differentiate between the top 3-10 picks, they are so close in skill at this point. You have to be patient and wait to see how they develop. It sucks that the guy you wanted doesn’t get picked, or the guy you liked gets traded. I just think it’s better to put faith in management, and wait and see. If things go poorly, feel free to call for their heads. If not, be pleasantly surprised. But for now, we have no idea.
CFMan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage