SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2018-19

2018-19 GM Game - General Discussion

Would you guys be ok with me being a GM simultaneously with my Commissioner duties?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

19 juin 2018 à 0 h 35
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Quoting: matt59
For those who haven’t yet heard, i will be stepping down as CBJ GM effective immediately and assuming only a part time assistant role. @WerenskiWarrior will be taking over the GM role and his Twitter is the same as his CF handle. In addition to stepping down from the GM role I’ll be stepping down from the BOG as well. The new positionholder will be determined by the rest of the group. I want to thank everyone for all the fun and good memories here. It’s not the final end, and eventually i may be back, but there’s no guarantees in life. I just have some very busy times ahead and unfortunately am unable to fulfill my commitment and time to the game for the time being. There’s too many great people to thank for all the memories here to name, but i sincerely appreciate all of the moments, quotes and memories from you guys. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

WOW, I'm stunned!

Thanks for the hours you put in, the drama you put up with, and the memories you helped us share. I think I speak for everyone when I say the game wouldn't be around without you. Great friend, great team builder, and all around great person. Until you return you will be greatly missed.

Good luck in your endeavors away from the game and I hope life treats you well buddy?

#4manlonewolfpack4ever
#Legendary
nobody, matt59, l9guysports and 3 others a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2018 à 1 h 56
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
For those who haven’t yet heard, i will be stepping down as CBJ GM effective immediately and assuming only a part time assistant role. @WerenskiWarrior will be taking over the GM role and his Twitter is the same as his CF handle. In addition to stepping down from the GM role I’ll be stepping down from the BOG as well. The new positionholder will be determined by the rest of the group. I want to thank everyone for all the fun and good memories here. It’s not the final end, and eventually i may be back, but there’s no guarantees in life. I just have some very busy times ahead and unfortunately am unable to fulfill my commitment and time to the game for the time being. There’s too many great people to thank for all the memories here to name, but i sincerely appreciate all of the moments, quotes and memories from you guys. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

????
matt59 a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2018 à 6 h 34
SEA GM v5
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 880

Thank you for everything for have done for this game. If it weren't for your support back in v2 and making me your AGM in v2 when I was utmost horrible at this GM Game, I would probably not be around anymore. Thank you.
matt59, Zach et PrincessChloe a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2018 à 7 h 29
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016

Thanks for everything Matt. The BOG will miss you.
matt59 et rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2018 à 10 h 5
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 987

I take back what I said about Ohio. It was a joke. Please don't go
Zach, ItzMeTaboo et matt59 a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2018 à 10 h 34
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Quoting: krakowitz
Washington is going to lose to Vegas. Here's my proof.

In v1, I had San Jose (and Toronto Sticking Out Tongue). San Jose lost in the Cup Final.

In v2, I had Nashville. Nashville lost in the Cup Final.

In v3, I have Washington. Therefore, we will lose in the Cup Finals.

I really hope that in two and a half weeks someone can quote this and say that this didn't age well smile

This didn't age well
krakowitz, KSIxSKULLS, A_K and 3 others a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2018 à 10 h 35
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
This didn't age well

Why, did the Caps win or something? I hadn’t heard...
Turner33 et MatteauMyToe36 a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2018 à 10 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820

rolling eyes
20 juin 2018 à 11 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 1,521

Hey Matt, bye.

You were alright.
matt59 et nobody a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2018 à 11 h 19
Black Lives Matter

Yeah, they won some trophy. Forget what it's called.
20 juin 2018 à 18 h 20
SEA GM v5
Vegas Golden Knights

The Vegas Golden Knights are listening to offers on Deryk Engelland. Mainly looking for picks and prospects for him.
20 juin 2018 à 18 h 22
GM - Canucks
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: TabooPenguo
Vegas Golden Knights

The Vegas Golden Knights are listening to offers on Deryk Engelland. Mainly looking for picks and prospects for him.

What sort of cost? late 1st? early 2nd? or like a 6th rounder?
20 juin 2018 à 18 h 26
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
delete
20 juin 2018 à 18 h 28
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Mentions "j'aime": 1,268
I am looking for a decent LHD, please dm me on twitter or contact my team page
20 juin 2018 à 18 h 39
GM - Canucks
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: GronkNation
I am looking for a decent LHD, please dm me on twitter or contact my team page

M U R P H Y from WindyCity
20 juin 2018 à 18 h 46
SEA GM v5
Quoting: TMLSage
What sort of cost? late 1st? early 2nd? or like a 6th rounder?

I would say maybe something similar to what Nick Holden got irl.
20 juin 2018 à 18 h 47
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Mentions "j'aime": 1,268
Quoting: TMLSage
M U R P H Y from WindyCity

LHD
rangersandislesfan, Bo53Horvat, jmac490 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2018 à 22 h 7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Niklas Kronwall is OTB. He's still a reliable second pairing defenceman with a tremendous amount of experience, and isn't tied up on a multiyear contract. He's also the only guy who can "Kronwall" his opponents (wonder why). Just looking for picks, don't care for 2019 or 2020, DM me if interested.
20 juin 2018 à 22 h 48
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Buffalo Sabres

These players are available for the corresponding price

Nick Bjugstad (Top 6 LW or a package of prospects and picks)
Kyle Okposo (Will retain and/or add to him for a top 6 LW)
Jake McCabe (Top 9 forwards or a high pick or great prospect)

Pavel Zacha has limited availability, I already have a few people interested in him, regarding Zacha just make me an offer.
21 juin 2018 à 12 h 11
Not yet trannycided
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Minnesota Wild
Welcome Ryane Clowe as assistant coach!
21 juin 2018 à 12 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,161
Quoting: Icegirl
Minnesota Wild
Welcome Ryane Clowe as assistant coach!

He's a great guy. Good signing by you.
21 juin 2018 à 20 h 23
Emotionally in 2018
Washington Capitals
Barry Trotz has extended his contract with the Washington Capitals
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
22 juin 2018 à 0 h 28
Black Lives Matter
Washington Capitals
Barry Trotz has extended his contract with the Washington Capitals

Not fair, i wanted to bring him to NYI. Sticking Out Tongue
jmac490 a aimé ceci.
22 juin 2018 à 10 h 32
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Not fair, i wanted to bring him to NYI. Sticking Out Tongue

In the end, because of Barry Trotz's decision in the GM Game to stay with the Capitals, the New York Islanders will keep head coach Doug Weight.
22 juin 2018 à 12 h 46
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Arizona Coyotes

The following depth players are available for mid/late round picks (prices changes from player to player). I only plan on moving a few of these guys so this is a limited time offer.

Josh Archibald
Laurent Dauphin
Andrew Campbell
David Ullstrom
Sean Maguire
Trevor Murphy
Alexandre Burrows
Mike Condon
Brooks Orpik

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question: