SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2018-19

2018-19 GM Game - General Discussion

Would you guys be ok with me being a GM simultaneously with my Commissioner duties?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

26 sept. 2018 à 17 h 31
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
@Zach

It was an honest pleasure dealing with you.
Maybe one day the three-headed monster of a management group that started V3 will arise again.

I wish you the best of luck for your future, and by extent Buffalo's future.
I would also like to thank you for your dedication to the game.
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 17 h 56
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
@Zach

Wow... no dedicated paragraph to me smh.. how could you? squinting with tongue out

Also POINT IS TAMPAS FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS SHOO

For real tho, see ya around and good luck in the future.
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 20 h 21
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
@Zach

You were a valuable GM to the game and will be missed. Best of wishes to you elsewhere. cheers
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 21 h 1
CFGM Game Moderator
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Modifié 26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 55
Calgary Flames

With the pending Trade Freeze looming this Friday, and Calgary not having any Sept trades remaining, I am using this early opportunity to set my roster for opening night.
I'd like to congratulate both Rasmus Andersson & Jusso Valimaki for their stellar training camp and earning a spot on the opening night roster.

Since the waiver thread doesn't seem to be open yet, I'll first put my list of players who need to go through waivers for the purpose of AHL assignment here, then move it over to the proper thread once it's open.

The following players are being assigned to our AHL affiliate, Stockton Heat and therefore must pass through the proper waiver process.......

Morgan Klimchuk
Hunter Shinkaruk
Garnett Hathaway
Jimmy Hayes
Matt Hendricks
Johnny Boychuk
Tyler Wotherspoon
Dalton Prout
Christopher Gibson

This next group of players are ALL "Waiver Exempt" and are eligible to come & go from the minors without needing to clear waivers on the way up or down at any time during this season.

Roope Hintz
Matthew Phillips
Spencer Foo
Glen Gawdin
Ryan Lomberg
Brett Pollock
Yasin Ehliz
Nicholas Caamano
Ryan Mantha
Josh Healey
Marcus Hogstrom
Jon Gillies
Mason McDonald

I will also be submitting my filled out spreadsheet to the BOG via email.
Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 21 h 59
Tampa Bay Lightning

The Tampa Bay Lightning will be sending down the following waivers eligible players to Syracuse (AHL).

Carter Verhaeghe
Nathan Gerbe
Jason Megna
Michael Bournival*
Daniel Walcott*
Edward Pasquale
Peter Budaj

*Due to Bournival being out due to an ACL tear and Walcott having a shoulder injury, they may not be placed on waivers yet, as a player must be considered fit in order to be placed on waivers.

The following players waiver exempt will be assigned to Syracuse (AHL).

Alex Barre-Boulet
Otto Somppi
Boris Katchouk
Dennis Yan
Ross Colton
Taylor Raddysh
Jonne Tammela
Dominik Masin
Michael Kapla
Callan Foote
Connor Ingram

The following players have been assigned to their respective CHL clubs.

Alexei Lipanov - Sudbury Wolves
Joel Teasdale - Blainville-Boisbriand Armada
Alex Kannok-Leipert - Vancouver Giants

Tampa Bay's active roster remains at 27. Final cuts will be made soon.
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 19
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
@flamesfan419 You fell into category 1.
PrincessChloe et flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 19
May contain nuts
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Minnesota Wild
The following waiver exempt players will be assigned to either AHL Iowa or their junior clubs:
Pavel Jenys
Mason Shaw
Dmitry Sokolov
Ivan Lodnia
Eric Martinsson
Lucas Johansen
Brennan Menell
Gustav Bouramman
Kevin Lankinen
Kaapo Kahkonen
Dereck Baribeau

The following players also failed to make the team and will be placed on waivers for AHL assignment:
Kevin Gravel
Hunter Warner
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 20
May contain nuts
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Quoting: Zach
@flamesfan419 You fell into category 1.

DMs please sir
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 20
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: Daryl
@Zach

You were a valuable GM to the game and will be missed. Best of wishes to you elsewhere. cheers

Wrong emoji, but thanks anyway

applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud
Daryl a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 21
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: BoltsPoint21
@Zach

Wow... no dedicated paragraph to me smh.. how could you? squinting with tongue out

Also POINT IS TAMPAS FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS SHOO

For real tho, see ya around and good luck in the future.

Wow, look at this guy. Wanting a paragraph and to keep Point ffs.
LicMysak a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 23
Wow, look at this guy. Wanting a paragraph and to keep Point ffs.

I'm a greedy *******
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 23
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: MrBooth
The Detroit Red Wings are pleased to add a new member to their management squad. The position of “President of Hockey Operations” will live and die by only person, New Brunswick’s very own, @Zach

This has not been made official yet LOL

And before you say it (Zach to Toronto!!!)..................NO!
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 24
Hardcore Sabres fan
I'm a greedy *******

That's you're problem, you never say anything that people didn't already knowhalo
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 25
That's you're problem, you never say anything that people didn't already knowhalo

The only way you're getting within a 1000 miles radius of Point is by joining the Tampa Bay organization instead of whatever cult society Booth is growing. And damn, someone must have exposed me before.
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 22 h 47
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
This has not been made official yet LOL

And before you say it (Zach to Toronto!!!)..................NO!

It’s now official
26 sept. 2018 à 23 h 12
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
I have decided to leave the GM game. What was once a very fun game has become dull to me, but this is no one's fault, I'm not leaving because someone did something. I'm leaving because I know it's time to move on from the game, like anything it fades over time.

I would like to sincerely thank @rangersandislesfan for creating the game, V1 was everything I wanted and more, so many deals, so little restrictions. Without this game I wouldn't have met so many good people and it's all because of you, there will never truly be anything that matches the way V1 was, it was truly an amazing experience and I'll always hold those memories. Thank you.

@MrBooth , a lot of people knew you as a troublemaker and while it may be true to an extent, they never took the time to see how much work and time you devoted for the good of the game and for that I think everyone should be grateful because to stop and think of it you also helped get a few toxic people out of the game as well. If anyone needed help you'd be there.

We could talk for hours about whatever and that was awesome, I know they'll be a lot of people I'll meet face to face in life that I won't have that same connection with.

Thanks for being such a good friend. #HailBooth #Crosby4Yakupov

@Turner33 , the funniest guy on CF, the guy that could turn everything conversation into a GIF battle?. Just by the way you talk to you're friends online I can tell that you are a really good Dad, (the good Dad jokes helped), I can remember when I played a certain prank on you, you were legitimately invested in my problem and wanted to help me through it and I felt so bad that I had to end the prank and was worried you'd be mad at me after, but you weren't.

Was super fun playing the game with you and especially secretly planning our draft strategies even though RAIF would pop in from time to time ???. #4manlonewolfpack #Hannah

@matt59 , I remember staying up until 1:00am during your punny parties in your thread, which makes me kinda wish that the game had never gone to Twitter because as soon as Twitter became a way of communicating the threads stopped being used and it took a lot of personal feeling out of the game.

You were a really good friend on CF and you were able to do something better than no one else. See both sides of a story. When it came to light that MMN was actually Krakowitz everyone was outraged except for 2 people, me and you. Your ability to show compassion and sympathy was very refreshing since there was not much of that going around. Thanks for making the game more fun. #GoJackets

And thank you to my other friends that made the game more fun

@Mr_cap (original trade buddy)
@BoltsPoint21
@Icegirl
@ricochetii
@Duster
@TrueNorth
@Daryl
@TMLSage
@krakowitz (William Nylander)

If there's anyone I'm forgetting I'm sorry and if I didn't include you it doesn't mean your not a nice or friendly person, it means one of two things.

1. I didn't get to know you enough
2. I couldn't stand you

Hope everyone continues to have fun with the game, and I hope everyone has a great hockey season. #IsItOctoberYet

Peace.

Zach.

I’m not crying, you’re crying ??
NateElder12, PrincessChloe, TrueNorth and 2 others a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2018 à 6 h 22
get ur corsi up
Wrong emoji, but thanks anyway

applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud

Never forget
applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaudapplaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaudapplaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaudapplaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud applaud
Zach et nobody a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2018 à 9 h 16
Derek Grant otb for November.
27 sept. 2018 à 10 h 7
TrueNorth
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 682
Derek Grant otb for November.

Your board blows goats Bolts.
27 sept. 2018 à 15 h 29
get ur corsi up
Arizona Coyotes

Deangelo can be had for a 2019 3rd round pick.
27 sept. 2018 à 19 h 56
CFGM Game Moderator
@ricochetii @rangersandislesfan @Zach @Rodzikhockey93 @TonyStrecher @alwaysnextyear @Math @Bo53Horvat @MrBooth @Daryl @l9guysports @flamesfan419 @TabooPenguo @MacWinnon @NateElder12 @TMLSage @A_K @TrueNorth @wmjoncar @DontToewsMe19 @Mr_cap @mhockey91 @krakowitz @jmac490 @GronkNation @BoltsPoint21 @Ethereal @Icegirl @Turner33 @Dylan1995 @matt59

For anyone who is interested, I've set up a group in the Sportsnet Fantasy Hockey Pool online.
Follow this link to sign up and create your portfolio, then join the group "CF GM Game" the password to get in is gmgamev3 (all lower case)
This could be a fun side game for all of us to play and follow all season long. Plus there's some decent prizes to be won, and it's FREE

https://www.sportsnet.ca/more/fantasy/
Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2018 à 21 h 37
NateElder12
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 801
Quoting: flamesfan419
@ricochetii @rangersandislesfan @Zach @Rodzikhockey93 @TonyStrecher @alwaysnextyear @Math @Bo53Horvat @MrBooth @Daryl @l9guysports @flamesfan419 @TabooPenguo @MacWinnon @NateElder12 @TMLSage @A_K @TrueNorth @wmjoncar @DontToewsMe19 @Mr_cap @mhockey91 @krakowitz @jmac490 @GronkNation @BoltsPoint21 @Ethereal @Icegirl @Turner33 @Dylan1995 @matt59

For anyone who is interested, I've set up a group in the Sportsnet Fantasy Hockey Pool online.
Follow this link to sign up and create your portfolio, then join the group "CF GM Game" the password to get in is gmgamev3 (all lower case)
This could be a fun side game for all of us to play and follow all season long. Plus there's some decent prizes to be won, and it's FREE

can't play.. not from canada
27 sept. 2018 à 21 h 51
CFGM Game Moderator
Quoting: NateElder12
can't play.. not from canada

I did not know that was a requirement....but you do have a week still to join the better nation. Sorry, I didn't even consider it was only in Canada. Thought it would be at least CAN/USA
Turner33 et NateElder12 a aimé ceci.
27 sept. 2018 à 21 h 51
CFGM Game Moderator

Sorry, apparently this is only open to those of us from Canada. I did not know this
27 sept. 2018 à 21 h 53
Sorry, apparently this is only open to those of us from Canada. I did not know this

It is LeafsNet...
Bo53Horvat, Gronk et wojme a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage