SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2018-19

2018-19 GM Game - General Discussion

Would you guys be ok with me being a GM simultaneously with my Commissioner duties?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

22 sept. 2018 à 17 h 19
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,498
Quoting: BoltsPoint21
Idk what you're talking about happy

Your list only has 30 of 31 teams lists.
I'll give ya 3 guesses which team you left out........
22 sept. 2018 à 17 h 28
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Quoting: flamesfan419

Quebec City
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2018 à 17 h 44
CFGM Game Moderator
Quoting: MrBooth
Quebec City

sa-cre bleu
rangersandislesfan et MacWinnon a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2018 à 19 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820

Seattle?
Houston?
hmmm..
Calg- CALIFORNIA GOLDEN SEALS!
rangersandislesfan, flamesfan419, jmac490 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
23 sept. 2018 à 15 h 8
get ur corsi up
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Arizona Coyotes

Darcy Kuemper can be yours for a 2019 3rd round pick. Let me know if you're willing and I'll write it up on October 1st.
flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2018 à 10 h 18
get ur corsi up
Quoting: Daryl
Arizona Coyotes

Darcy Kuemper can be yours for a 2019 3rd round pick. Let me know if you're willing and I'll write it up on October 1st.

Anthony Deangelo is also now OTB. Contact me for the price.
24 sept. 2018 à 10 h 58
Still missing submissions from Anaheim, Buffalo, Dallas, San Jose and Montreal.

@Ethereal
@Zach
@Mr_cap
@MacWinnon
@ricochetii
24 sept. 2018 à 12 h 10
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Getting close to the penalty.
24 sept. 2018 à 13 h 37
CFGM Game Moderator
Look at all those free 2nd's coming my way tears of joy
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2018 à 13 h 38
Look at all those free 2nd's coming my way tears of joy

Bidding starts at 30 2020 7ths, remember that.
flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.
24 sept. 2018 à 19 h 26
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Modifié 24 sept. 2018 à 21 h 37
Quoting: BoltsPoint21
Still missing submissions from Anaheim, Buffalo, Dallas, San Jose and Montreal.

@Ethereal
@Zach
@Mr_cap
@MacWinnon
@ricochetii

Doing mine after I get something to eat.

Edit: Done
Bo53Horvat a aimé ceci.
25 sept. 2018 à 2 h 5
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Ilya Samsonov is on the table. It would have to be a significant roster upgrade, but I’m open to the idea
25 sept. 2018 à 16 h 48
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,259
Modifié 25 sept. 2018 à 17 h 12
All non prospects are otb

Edit: minus Dvorak, Kerfoot and Brown
26 sept. 2018 à 8 h 49
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Chicago Blackhawks

Chicago still has September trades allowed.
Check out whats on the block.
26 sept. 2018 à 10 h 1
get ur corsi up
Arizona Coyotes

Anthony Deangelo can be had for either a 2019 2nd or a 2020 2nd + 2019 6th.
26 sept. 2018 à 10 h 17
Tampa Bay Lightning

Looking to move Pearson or Smith before the September deadline. DM me offers. Looking for high picks and a solid prospect or a very good prospect.
26 sept. 2018 à 14 h 58
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
I have decided to leave the GM game. What was once a very fun game has become dull to me, but this is no one's fault, I'm not leaving because someone did something. I'm leaving because I know it's time to move on from the game, like anything it fades over time.

I would like to sincerely thank @rangersandislesfan for creating the game, V1 was everything I wanted and more, so many deals, so little restrictions. Without this game I wouldn't have met so many good people and it's all because of you, there will never truly be anything that matches the way V1 was, it was truly an amazing experience and I'll always hold those memories. Thank you.

@MrBooth , a lot of people knew you as a troublemaker and while it may be true to an extent, they never took the time to see how much work and time you devoted for the good of the game and for that I think everyone should be grateful because to stop and think of it you also helped get a few toxic people out of the game as well. If anyone needed help you'd be there.

We could talk for hours about whatever and that was awesome, I know they'll be a lot of people I'll meet face to face in life that I won't have that same connection with.

Thanks for being such a good friend. #HailBooth #Crosby4Yakupov

@Turner33 , the funniest guy on CF, the guy that could turn everything conversation into a GIF battle?. Just by the way you talk to you're friends online I can tell that you are a really good Dad, (the good Dad jokes helped), I can remember when I played a certain prank on you, you were legitimately invested in my problem and wanted to help me through it and I felt so bad that I had to end the prank and was worried you'd be mad at me after, but you weren't.

Was super fun playing the game with you and especially secretly planning our draft strategies even though RAIF would pop in from time to time ???. #4manlonewolfpack #Hannah

@matt59 , I remember staying up until 1:00am during your punny parties in your thread, which makes me kinda wish that the game had never gone to Twitter because as soon as Twitter became a way of communicating the threads stopped being used and it took a lot of personal feeling out of the game.

You were a really good friend on CF and you were able to do something better than no one else. See both sides of a story. When it came to light that MMN was actually Krakowitz everyone was outraged except for 2 people, me and you. Your ability to show compassion and sympathy was very refreshing since there was not much of that going around. Thanks for making the game more fun. #GoJackets

And thank you to my other friends that made the game more fun

@Mr_cap (original trade buddy)
@BoltsPoint21
@Icegirl
@ricochetii
@Duster
@TrueNorth
@Daryl
@TMLSage
@krakowitz (William Nylander)

If there's anyone I'm forgetting I'm sorry and if I didn't include you it doesn't mean your not a nice or friendly person, it means one of two things.

1. I didn't get to know you enough
2. I couldn't stand you

Hope everyone continues to have fun with the game, and I hope everyone has a great hockey season. #IsItOctoberYet

Peace.

Zach.
BruinsWillWin2020, PrincessChloe, LicMysak and 9 others a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 15 h 38
May contain nuts
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Quoting: Zach
I have decided to leave the GM game. What was once a very fun game has become dull to me, but this is no one's fault, I'm not leaving because someone did something. I'm leaving because I know it's time to move on from the game, like anything it fades over time.

I would like to sincerely thank @rangersandislesfan for creating the game, V1 was everything I wanted and more, so many deals, so little restrictions. Without this game I wouldn't have met so many good people and it's all because of you, there will never truly be anything that matches the way V1 was, it was truly an amazing experience and I'll always hold those memories. Thank you.

@MrBooth , a lot of people knew you as a troublemaker and while it may be true to an extent, they never took the time to see how much work and time you devoted for the good of the game and for that I think everyone should be grateful because to stop and think of it you also helped get a few toxic people out of the game as well. If anyone needed help you'd be there.

We could talk for hours about whatever and that was awesome, I know they'll be a lot of people I'll meet face to face in life that I won't have that same connection with.

@Turner33 , the funniest guy on CF, the guy that could turn everything conversation into a GIF battle?. Just by the way you talk to you're friends online I can tell that you are a really good Dad, (the good Dad jokes helped), I can remember when I played a certain prank on you, you were legitimately invested in my problem and wanted to help me through it and I felt so bad that I had to end the prank and was worried you'd be mad at me after, but you weren't.

Was super fun playing the game with you and especially secretly planning our draft strategies even though RAIF would pop in from time to time ???. #4manlonewolfpack #Hannah

@matt59 , I remember staying up until 1:00am during your punny parties in your thread, which makes me kinda wish that the game had never gone to Twitter because as soon as Twitter became a way of communicating the threads stopped being used and it took a lot of personal feeling out of the game.

You were a really good friend on CF and you were able to do something better than no one else. See both sides of a story. When it came to light that MMN was actually Krakowitz everyone was outraged except for 2 people, me and you. Your ability to show compassion and sympathy was very refreshing since there was not much of that going around. Thanks for making the game more fun. #GoJackets

@BoltsPoint21
@Icegirl
@ricochetii
@Duster
@TrueNorth
@Daryl
@TMLSage

If there's anyone I'm forgetting I'm sorry and if I didn't include you it doesn't mean your not a nice or friendly person, it means one of two things.

2. I couldn't stand you

Hope everyone continues to have fun with the game, and I hope everyone has a great hockey season. #IsItOctoberYet

Peace.

Zach.

I'll miss you, Zach. Thanks for everything, and I hope you stick around in some capacity. You were a great GM and remain a great friend.

Also, DMs please.
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 15 h 55
CFGM Game Moderator

@BoltsPoint21
@Icegirl
@ricochetii
@Duster
@TrueNorth
@Daryl
@TMLSage

2. I couldn't stand you

Peace.

Zach.

I must fall under #2 smile

I guess this means "nothings coming" but instead, "somethigns leaving".
Take care bud. Good chatting with you when we did cross paths.
26 sept. 2018 à 15 h 58
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651

@BoltsPoint21
@Icegirl
@ricochetii
@Duster
@TrueNorth
@Daryl
@TMLSage

2. I couldn't stand you

Peace.

Zach.

Thanks for playing! It was great having you in the game! smile
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 16 h 1
V5 PHI GM and BOG
Mentions "j'aime": 1,259

@BoltsPoint21
@Icegirl
@ricochetii
@Duster
@TrueNorth
@Daryl
@TMLSage

2. I couldn't stand you

Peace.

Zach.

Good luck on future endeavours
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 16 h 26
TrueNorth
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 682
You will be missed Zach. Enjoyed getting to know you.
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 16 h 41
Mentions "j'aime": 1,519

@BoltsPoint21
@Icegirl
@ricochetii
@Duster
@TrueNorth
@Daryl
@TMLSage

2. I couldn't stand you

Peace.

Zach.

"There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes!"rock on cry

❤❤❤
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 16 h 46
Mentions "j'aime": 1,519
Quoting: Turner33
"There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes!"rock on cry

❤❤❤

@Zach guess this means I don't get repaid for the sweetheart zykof/geekie deal
Zach a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2018 à 17 h 20
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
The Detroit Red Wings are pleased to add a new member to their management squad. The position of “President of Hockey Operations” will live and die by only person, New Brunswick’s very own, @Zach
Zach et wojme a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage