1. Kurashev, Philipp
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CHI)
Détails additionnels:
#2nd Overall
Leafs draft Artyom Levshunov. Future #1 RD
CHI
  1. Marner, Mitchell
Détails additionnels:
Chicago signs Marner to 8 year extension.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de NSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1687 700 000 $60 516 667 $0 $0 $27 183 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 mai à 14 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,042
Chicago laughs and hangs up.
Boltsbeathabs, JK74, Gmonwy and 5 others a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 18
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,687
Leafs fan delusional Mariner return. Be prepared to be very underwhelmed with the return
PaulKorea, JK74, SociallyHawkward and 2 others a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 22
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 10,761
Quoting: PaulKorea
Chicago laughs and hangs up.

IF the leafs can convince Marner to sign an 8 year $4M per deal...ok
SociallyHawkward, Garak et Patches a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 27
Tank it baby
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,548
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
Leafs fan delusional Mariner return. Be prepared to be very underwhelmed with the return

I'm expecting Marner to walk as a UFA when his contract is up.

He's not waiving his NMC.

No matter how much Leafs fans want him to.

I bet he wants to stick it to Leafs Nation.

This is Mats Sundin all over again.

Core 5 meet the Muskoka 5. 🙄
Boltsbeathabs et Garak a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 28
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,488
Seems like a reach bud; doubtful Marner waives to join the (2nd) worst team in the league and even more doubtful the Hawks give up 2OA for a pending UFA
Garak a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 29
Quoting: SharkTank
I'm expecting Marner to walk as a UFA when his contract is up.

He's not waiving his NMC.

No matter how much Leafs fans want him to.

I bet he wants to stick it to Leafs Nation.

This is Mats Sundin all over again.

Core 5 meet the Muskoka 5. 🙄

I probably should have qualified that statement with if he gets traded.
Garak a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 30
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 466
Chicago laughs at you for this….why give up 8 years of a premium asset and cost controlled for most of it….

I honestly think there’s a better chance that Tavares gets trade to Chicago for future considerations.

Toronto clears 11M. JT helps Chicago reach the floor. Good mentor for Bedard. Can still put up 60 points. Can trade for 50% retained at deadline.
SociallyHawkward et Garak a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 865
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs

1. I'm not a Leafs fan. I actually can't stand the Leafs or their fans.
2. People devalue Marner because he had a poor playoff this year. The past two playoffs he played pretty well. An he's over a PPG in his career. I'd love to have him on my team.
3. The opportunity to give Bedard a #1 Winger immediately would not be hung up on. And Marner is 27. It's not like he's 33.
4. Marner would have to agree on an 8 year deal. Ideally for 10m per. Not more. It would have to work with Bedards next contract in 2 years time.
14 mai à 14 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MitchJr
Seems like a reach bud; doubtful Marner waives to join the (2nd) worst team in the league and even more doubtful the Hawks give up 2OA for a pending UFA

He's waiving to be on Bedards wing. The team won't be 2nd worst in the league for very long. The past year was Bedard surrounded by an AHL roster.
14 mai à 14 h 58
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,324
No chance we are trading that pick.
SociallyHawkward, PaulKorea, Garak and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 14 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lochness1202
Chicago laughs at you for this….why give up 8 years of a premium asset and cost controlled for most of it….

I honestly think there’s a better chance that Tavares gets trade to Chicago for future considerations.

Toronto clears 11M. JT helps Chicago reach the floor. Good mentor for Bedard. Can still put up 60 points. Can trade for 50% retained at deadline.

No they don't. Dummy Fans who think Marner is worth not more than a 2nd pair dman and a 2nd round pick laugh at me for this.

JT isn't waiving. He's the captain of the Leafs. His hometown dream team. JT's contract is a liability for the Leafs now, but they're going to have to ride it out. JT won't waive for anybody. He's committed to go down with the ship rather than bolt for another opportunity. Like a true captain.
14 mai à 15 h 2
Modifié 14 mai à 15 h 8
Quoting: Spaceman
2. People devalue Marner because he had a poor playoff this year. The past two playoffs he played pretty well. An he's over a PPG in his career. I'd love to have him on my team.
3. The opportunity to give Bedard a #1 Winger immediately would not be hung up on. And Marner is 27. It's not like he's 33.
4. Marner would have to agree on an 8 year deal. Ideally for 10m per. Not more. It would have to work with Bedards next contract in 2 years time.

Good luck with him taking a pay cut. He'll want 12 which is going to substantially lessen his trade value as will his NMC and perceived playoff disappearance. This year was bad but prior years he's played extremely well. Chicago doesn't do that full stop. I never said hangs up honestly you as a GM take every phone call but it doesn't go far. They definitely don't part with 2OA
SociallyHawkward et PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 15 h 19
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,488
He's waiving to be on Bedards wing. The team won't be 2nd worst in the league for very long. The past year was Bedard surrounded by an AHL roster.

It’s a contract year, and he’d likely play with Matthews in T.O. who is significantly better than Bedard (at least currently). The Hawks will be bad for another 2-3 years minimum. Never say never but doubtful he waives to play in Chicago.
14 mai à 16 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,037

People devalue Marner in small part because he chokes in the playoffs, but mostly because he is a pending UFA with a full NMC who is almost 30 with a giant contract and will command a giant extension that a team like CHI has no business trading for or extending. But, even at face value, he isn't worth a 2nd overall pick, let alone adding Kurashev to the deal. If Marner is willing to waive for CHI and CHI actually has interest, that probably means Marner would also be interested in coming to CHI as a free agent. Which means there is no reason for a rebuilding team to spend valuable assets on him now and they should just wait until next summer. I doubt Marner waives anyway. If he is going to leave Toronto, it is going to be on his terms and he is going to take his time and pick his destination.
PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
14 mai à 16 h 10
Tank it baby

This is always what I hear from Leafs apologists.

Apparently Matthews, Tavares, Nylander and Marner all have great playoff numbers.

Then why have they only won 1 round of playoffs in 8 years?

I don't get it.

Funny how no one brings up their numbers in games 5,6 and 7 of playoff series when they're not stat padding.

But I suppose those numbers will be over a point per game too, right?

Are you still blaming Kadri?
15 mai à 12 h 42
Démarrer sujet
This is always what I hear from Leafs apologists.

Apparently Matthews, Tavares, Nylander and Marner all have great playoff numbers.

Then why have they only won 1 round of playoffs in 8 years?

I don't get it.

Funny how no one brings up their numbers in games 5,6 and 7 of playoff series when they're not stat padding.

But I suppose those numbers will be over a point per game too, right?

Are you still blaming Kadri?

I'm not a Leafs apologist. I dislike Toronto. Said that in my first line. Obviously reading is not your strong suit. Not sure why you'd ask if I'm still blaming Kadri. I don't give a damn about Kadri or his stupid suspensions.

I'm not delusional and think Mitch Marner is responsible for all the Leafs failures. He's a damn good player. He's worth a lot more than what people give him credit for.
15 mai à 12 h 51
Tank it baby
I'm not a Leafs apologist. I dislike Toronto. Said that in my first line. Obviously reading is not your strong suit. Not sure why you'd ask if I'm still blaming Kadri. I don't give a damn about Kadri or his stupid suspensions.

I'm not delusional and think Mitch Marner is responsible for all the Leafs failures. He's a damn good player. He's worth a lot more than what people give him credit for.

You're a waste of space.

Own what you said.

Get lost.
15 mai à 13 h 31
Démarrer sujet
You're a waste of space.

Own what you said.

Get lost.

I do own what I said. Because it's correct. Go back to cheering for you team that starts off the season 0–10–1. Sharks are literally the most hopeless team in the NHL right now. You won't be sniffing the playoffs for another 5 years minimum. And you know it. Sharks are also the biggest playoff chokers of all time. Worse than Toronto. They had a legit powerhouse team for over a decade and walked away with absolutely nothing. It sucks to suck.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage