Logo de CAR
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de CAR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de CAR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2187 700 000 $87 571 667 $0 $350 000 $128 333 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
      9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA
      9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 8
      7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 5
      3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA
      Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
      5 850 000 $5 850 000 $
      AD, C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      1 775 000 $1 775 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA
      2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 3
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      AD
      RFA
      1 825 000 $1 825 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA
      1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
      C
      RFA
      2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
      AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
      DD
      RFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      G
      UFA - 3
      Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
      1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
      DG/DD
      RFA - 1
      4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
      DG/DD
      RFA
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      850 000 $850 000 $
      DG
      UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      14 mai à 4 h 49
      Rejoint: oct. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,416
      Chicago passes on both. No room for a goalie with Stauber, Comesso, and Weeks in Rockford and Mrazek and Soderblom in Chicago.

The other trade makes no sense for Chicago. Having Kuznetsov and his piss poor attitude around the kids isn't a good idea and Honka is a smallish puck moving defenseman that can't play defense. He doesn't fit this team's defense.
      YeahRighttt, Garak et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 5 h 6
      Démarrer sujet
      What in tarnation
      Rejoint: oct. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 31,487
      Quoting: JK74
      Chicago passes on both. No room for a goalie with Stauber, Comesso, and Weeks in Rockford and Mrazek and Soderblom in Chicago.

The other trade makes no sense for Chicago. Having Kuznetsov and his piss poor attitude around the kids isn't a good idea and Honka is a smallish puck moving defenseman that can't play defense. He doesn't fit this team's defense.

Fair points, but I'd counter with the possibility of getting a higher return for Kuzy near the deadline, if he plays well with higher ice time. It's a gamble for Hawks, with very little to lose since they're years away from being competitive still.

Honestly the team doesn't matter for the waiver pick ups. Just thought they'll get claimed over being sent to AHL.
      JK74 et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 5 h 51
      Jesus Christ Is King
      Rejoint: mars 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 771
      Quoting: justaBoss
      Fair points, but I'd counter with the possibility of getting a higher return for Kuzy near the deadline, if he plays well with higher ice time. It's a gamble for Hawks, with very little to lose since they're years away from being competitive still.

Honestly the team doesn't matter for the waiver pick ups. Just thought they'll get claimed over being sent to AHL.

TBH Utah's New Owners have a different idea on how to build so Armstrong will be dealing a lot of assets he built up.
      Utah isnt looking for a 4-5 year rebuild they want to use the assets they have piled up like VGK did post expansion draft
      For that reason would Kuz make more sense with Necas in that package?

I'd argue KK fits CHI build timeline and gives them a reliable 3rd line Center for Faceoffs with potential to move up.
      KK has a positive and sarcastic attitude that went over quite well in MTL and now in CAR. I dont blame him for quitting on Bergavin after he big timed him like he did Lehkonen, Radulov, Markov, ext
      Our GM basically went "take it or leave it , what are you gonna do " on a low ball offer cause KK wasnt Arbitration eligible
      So KK signed an offer sheet and left , i woulda too

So Attitude shouldnt be an issue for CHI there .
      ARZ i think they want more to make an impact statement straight out the gate and a package with Necas and Kuz i think does that.
      Kuz attitude will be driving one of the most losing franchises in history to help them turn the page in their 3rd City now after WPG and ARZ failed causing relocations.
      He'll have 1 year to prove he's this teams William Karlsson or Marchessault but worse case scenario he's a rather cheap rental given the package. So win win

Cap shouldnt be an issue i dont think
      Before the sale of the Team and the interview with the Owners i wouldnt think Kuz to a team like ARZ or even Utah would make sense.
      But if they're only half as aggressive as VGK was then this would be far from their last move
      Honestly i kinda see them targeting Ullmark to make a splash
      JK74 et justaBoss a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 6 h 33
      Subbanator
      Rejoint: juill. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,528
      Quoting: Billy316
      TBH Utah's New Owners have a different idea on how to build so Armstrong will be dealing a lot of assets he built up.
      Utah isnt looking for a 4-5 year rebuild they want to use the assets they have piled up like VGK did post expansion draft

I'd argue KK fits CHI build timeline and gives them a reliable 3rd line Center for Faceoffs with potential to move up.
      KK has a positive and sarcastic attitude that went over quite well in MTL and now in CAR. I dont blame him for quitting on Bergavin after he big timed him like he did Lehkonen, Radulov, Markov, ext
      Our GM basically went "take it or leave it , what are you gonna do " on a low ball offer cause KK wasnt Arbitration eligible

Just wanted to comment on this KK blurb, that's not what happened. He turned cry baby when he got healthy scratched in the Stanley cup finals for Staal and asked to be moved out that off season. Bergevin said he wasn't trading him, offered him a fair 3 million bridge deal, Carolina offered to trade for him but werent willing to meet what I'm going to guess was a high price by Bergevin so Carolina and KK decided to force Bergevins hand.

KK was positive but he also thought he deserved more than he did. I get why he would think that since MTL rushed his development and got him thinking he was going to be important. In the end though he wanted out because he thought MTL should have played him more, not because Bergevin low balled him
      RobbStark003 et Billy316 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 6 h 44
      Rejoint: mai 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,984
      Honka doesn’t come close to paying for taking on Kuznetsov. However, it is likely they bring in another goalie to compete with/push Soderblom. I’m not sure Martian would be the top of the list but maybe.
      Garak et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 6 h 52
      Rejoint: oct. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,416
      Quoting: YeahRighttt
      Honka doesn’t come close to paying for taking on Kuznetsov. However, it is likely they bring in another goalie to compete with/push Soderblom. I’m not sure Martian would be the top of the list but maybe.

I think Stauber is the guy that competes with Soderblom. He was lights out for Rockford after a shaky start.
      YeahRighttt et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 6 h 53
      Rejoint: juin 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,048
      No to the first trade
      No to duchene or mantha.
      That defense gets owned by the league
      14 mai à 6 h 59
      Quoting: JK74
      I think Stauber is the guy that competes with Soderblom. He was lights out for Rockford after a shaky start.

Very well could be . I think he needs more games in the AHL though. He hasn’t played a lot of games & 25 is relatively young for a goalie still. I think they bring in someone who they don’t mind keeping in the press box (in NHL or AHL) if he can’t beat out Soder for the backup position. Just pure speculation on my part though.
      JK74 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 7 h 12
      Démarrer sujet
      What in tarnation

So Attitude shouldnt be an issue for CHI there .
      ARZ i think they want more to make an impact statement straight out the gate and a package with Necas and Kuz i think does that.
      Kuz attitude will be driving one of the most losing franchises in history to help them turn the page in their 3rd City now after WPG and ARZ failed causing relocations.
      He'll have 1 year to prove he's this teams William Karlsson or Marchessault but worse case scenario he's a rather cheap rental given the package. So win win

Cap shouldnt be an issue i dont think
      Before the sale of the Team and the interview with the Owners i wouldnt think Kuz to a team like ARZ or even Utah would make sense.
      But if they're only half as aggressive as VGK was then this would be far from their last move
      Honestly i kinda see them targeting Ullmark to make a splash

Yes, I know Utah ownership wants to change the direction of that team, but I'd like to consider a few things, such as

- possibility of players not being happy to move from Arizona to Utah, therefore potentially requesting trades to get a fresh start (granted Utah is also a fresh start so sucks for them who wanted to stay in desert lmao)
      - ability to gain players to build around that are either already signed long term from the get-go or RFAs lined up for long-term extension (Necas, Kotkaniemi in this example)
      - ability to use the stacked amount of futures they already have to better the team overall

I think Utah team will look a lot different from the Arizona team, with also some of the core players likely to change scenery...maybe. It's all what ifs at this point.

In my honest opinion, no competitive team should touch Kuznetsov, but there's no doubt in my mind some GM will be dumb enough to do so at "correct" price. This makes it a valid reason for Hawks to try that gamble...but I do agree that it makes sense for them to target KK as well. I do think tho that KK has more trade value than Kuzy, so direct swapping doesn't work.
      Billy316 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 7 h 19
      Démarrer sujet
      What in tarnation
      Quoting: ecupirate07
      No to the first trade
      No to duchene or mantha.
      That defense gets owned by the league

No to every possible change to the team to switch their direction from always losing in the 2nd round?

...alright then.
      14 mai à 7 h 42
      Rejoint: juin 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,048
      No to every possible change to the team to switch their direction from always losing in the 2nd round?

...alright then.

Adding defensive lazy players isn’t going to help that
      14 mai à 8 h 4
      Rejoint: mai 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 5,161

I love how people think Kuzy is a cap dump. He's got 4 playoff goals in 10 playoff games on the 4th line for Carolina at 3.9, he's worth every penny with Washington eating half the deal.
      14 mai à 8 h 5
      Canes pass on the Utah trade, just WAY too much for nothing of real note.

Dumping Kuzy makes no sense

Pass on Harris, he's not good
      14 mai à 8 h 29
      Quoting: Caniac2000
      I love how people think Kuzy is a cap dump. He's got 4 playoff goals in 10 playoff games on the 4th line for Carolina at 3.9, he's worth every penny with Washington eating half the deal.

Then keep him. Guy has all the talent in the world, everyone knows that . However his attitude is the problem as is his dedication to his chosen career. Some times he contributes some times he just cashes checks w/o contributing. Good luck.
      JK74 et PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 8 h 58
      Rejoint: nov. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 36
      Quoting: Subbanator7667
      Just wanted to comment on this KK blurb, that's not what happened. He turned cry baby when he got healthy scratched in the Stanley cup finals for Staal and asked to be moved out that off season. Bergevin said he wasn't trading him, offered him a fair 3 million bridge deal, Carolina offered to trade for him but werent willing to meet what I'm going to guess was a high price by Bergevin so Carolina and KK decided to force Bergevins hand.

KK was positive but he also thought he deserved more than he did. I get why he would think that since MTL rushed his development and got him thinking he was going to be important. In the end though he wanted out because he thought MTL should have played him more, not because Bergevin low balled him

Yep, he threw shade at the organization in the first round after he scored, throwing up the 4 fingers. Not understanding that Cole Caufield was also held out of the first couple games. Then he was held out in the finals because he wasn't pulling his weight. Got butt hurt and forced his way out of Montreal. Including letting Carolina structure the deal with Aho and KK's numbers as a clear slap in the face.

Why is anyone pretending like Judas is anything but a crybaby?
      14 mai à 9 h 20
      Then keep him. Guy has all the talent in the world, everyone knows that . However his attitude is the problem as is his dedication to his chosen career. Some times he contributes some times he just cashes checks w/o contributing. Good luck.

But that's never been the issue. When he's been okay with his substances, he's been a good player in both Washington and Carolina
      14 mai à 9 h 33
      But that's never been the issue. When he's been okay with his substances, he's been a good player in both Washington and Carolina

That’s a bit of cause & effect isn’t it though? When he’s not good with his substances, the results are seen on the ice ( or the vacuum of any results).
      14 mai à 9 h 36
      That’s a bit of cause & effect isn’t it though? When he’s not good with his substances, the results are seen on the ice ( or the vacuum of any results).

My point was more it's not an attitude thing, it's an addiction issue. Keep him clean, and he'll be great.
      14 mai à 9 h 43
      My point was more it's not an attitude thing, it's an addiction issue. Keep him clean, and he'll be great.

*chuckle* I don’t see Davidson signing up for that.
      PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 10 h 31
      Jesus Christ Is King

KK wanted Term , MB said no and made a take it or leave it offer.
      Carolina's New Owner after CAR trades were shut down said Offer Sheet Kotkanemi 1 year deal which MB reportedly wouldnt offer as kk would be arbitration eligible then.

KK was pissed about being replaced by Suzuki and being stuck behind Danault 100%
      That doesnt mean he leaves like he did if Marc just offered him the 1 year to get to arbitration or the term he asked for.
      No where did i read KK was asking for a Trade, he wasnt
      He was just noticeable annoyed with our Coach first and foremost
      We were out matched , no way we could win with Evan in over KK it was a lateral move at best.
      Given we fired the same coach cause of his issues with Caufield among others , i wouldnt slant it all on KK

He wasnt a Problem child with a bad attitude like Ryan Poehling or Michael McCarron
      He was a kid who just played all 3 years of his ELC Pro after Debuting at what 18 or 19?
      He left too early and had he not gone via Offer sheets and stayed he coulda been traded later.
      In making this move he was 30 some games removed from being able to work with MSL without Danault in his path.

I get the instinct is to blame KK but the fans loved him and his goofy ass interviews.
      They only turned sour when he left after a ECF run where we lost so much already to injuries both short term and career ending as well as to UFA status.
      I get why fans are mad at KK but really Marc Bergavin was that bad and on his 1 real build since 2012 as he coasted on Gaineys players until 2017
      Thats when he started to lay his foundation with a restaff of virtually all Development and Draft departments.
      Thats when success began to be seen.

Issue is losing your #3 OA pick after a ECF where you benched him for a semi concussed 7th round pick Center is a hard blunder to explain away cause your right that moment replacing him with Evans in the SCF games was likely the thing that made him thing "Offer sheets is an option now" as most draft picks feel a certain amount of loyalty especially during their ELC's

MB made some bad moves and worse signings so he had to go.
      He may be able to find the youth but he cant develop them worth a crap as they only began to flourish once Coach Nicholas was Hired.
      Who hired Coach Nicholas again ?

I truly believe if MB was fired the previous year or during it that KK would still be in MTL thriving under MSL
      That said im glad he didnt as it would have cost us Slafkovsky in the end who i much prefer
      14 mai à 10 h 34
      Démarrer sujet
      What in tarnation
      Quoting: ecupirate07
      Adding defensive lazy players isn’t going to help that

Wouldn't call Duchene's defense too lazy. Sure, it's not the key point in his game, but you honestly need a 2C that's able to score 70-80 points, Canes haven't had anyone like that in forever. Their biggest weakness imo is being too reliant on their first line to produce.
      14 mai à 10 h 46
      Jesus Christ Is King
      Yes, I know Utah ownership wants to change the direction of that team, but I'd like to consider a few things, such as

- possibility of players not being happy to move from Arizona to Utah, therefore potentially requesting trades to get a fresh start (granted Utah is also a fresh start so sucks for them who wanted to stay in desert lmao)
      - ability to gain players to build around that are either already signed long term from the get-go or RFAs lined up for long-term extension (Necas, Kotkaniemi in this example)
      - ability to use the stacked amount of futures they already have to better the team overall

I think Utah team will look a lot different from the Arizona team, with also some of the core players likely to change scenery...maybe. It's all what ifs at this point.

In my honest opinion, no competitive team should touch Kuznetsov, but there's no doubt in my mind some GM will be dumb enough to do so at "correct" price. This makes it a valid reason for Hawks to try that gamble...but I do agree that it makes sense for them to target KK as well. I do think tho that KK has more trade value than Kuzy, so direct swapping doesn't work.

Kuznetsov's issues just saying "dont give him term"
      He's Evander Kane'd himself into that situation
      Doesnt mean he's not a piece that teams covet.
      He is a really good player but at the right price like you said.

KK isnt gonna be that guy Utah needs.
      CHI maybe as i suspect they grab Lindstrom giving them a strong solid Center core of Bedard,Lindstrom,KK and C.Dach for prospects worth a damn(there's likely a center im overlooking too)
      Utah seems more like they're looking for Pacioretty, Stone, Pietraneglo types , you know ... Captains and Leaders.

I get Kuz has his draw backs but on special teams he has something to teach for sure.
      But now that i say it out loud it doesnt pack as much punch as i thought.
      But then you add Necas to the mix and suddenly its feeling solid again cause he's the Prize.

Really though Utah i expect to weaponize Cap and yes they may move some core players but i doubt it.
      Utah is Beautiful and once you go there it is a place you want to live. There's Nature and a place Kids can be Kids
      Less and Less places like that around these days. Weather is nice and the people are too , even if a little weird sometimes lol

TBH i expect them to try to land someone like Marner to be perfectly honest.
      Maybe get involved in a way deal that leads to them getting something big like Nurse or Huberdeau or PLD or Gaudreau ,ext
      There's a number of teams looking to move Contracts with high cap and term
      There's also pending UFA leaders like Marner and Jaime Benn i'd be taking a look at as well.

It all comes down to what Cooley Needs assuming he's their Franchise player and they dont lets say Land Buuium or Levshunov building around them from the back end out.
      Until that questions answered likely in the week before the draft when Utah's Gm has to deal with the Media .
      Its an Exciting time to be a hockey fan this Draft, i cant lie.
      justaBoss a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 11 h 4
      Subbanator
      Rejoint: juill. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,528

KK wanted Term , MB said no and made a take it or leave it offer.
      Carolina's New Owner after CAR trades were shut down said Offer Sheet Kotkanemi 1 year deal which MB reportedly wouldnt offer as kk would be arbitration eligible then.

KK was pissed about being replaced by Suzuki and being stuck behind Danault 100%
      That doesnt mean he leaves like he did if Marc just offered him the 1 year to get to arbitration or the term he asked for.
      No where did i read KK was asking for a Trade, he wasnt
      He was just noticeable annoyed with our Coach first and foremost
      We were out matched , no way we could win with Evan in over KK it was a lateral move at best.
      Given we fired the same coach cause of his issues with Caufield among others , i wouldnt slant it all on KK

He wasnt a Problem child with a bad attitude like Ryan Poehling or Michael McCarron
      He was a kid who just played all 3 years of his ELC Pro after Debuting at what 18 or 19?
      He left too early and had he not gone via Offer sheets and stayed he coulda been traded later.
      In making this move he was 30 some games removed from being able to work with MSL without Danault in his path.

I get the instinct is to blame KK but the fans loved him and his goofy ass interviews.
      They only turned sour when he left after a ECF run where we lost so much already to injuries both short term and career ending as well as to UFA status.
      I get why fans are mad at KK but really Marc Bergavin was that bad and on his 1 real build since 2012 as he coasted on Gaineys players until 2017
      Thats when he started to lay his foundation with a restaff of virtually all Development and Draft departments.
      Thats when success began to be seen.

Issue is losing your #3 OA pick after a ECF where you benched him for a semi concussed 7th round pick Center is a hard blunder to explain away cause your right that moment replacing him with Evans in the SCF games was likely the thing that made him thing "Offer sheets is an option now" as most draft picks feel a certain amount of loyalty especially during their ELC's

MB made some bad moves and worse signings so he had to go.
      He may be able to find the youth but he cant develop them worth a crap as they only began to flourish once Coach Nicholas was Hired.
      Who hired Coach Nicholas again ?

I truly believe if MB was fired the previous year or during it that KK would still be in MTL thriving under MSL
      That said im glad he didnt as it would have cost us Slafkovsky in the end who i much prefer

Management and KK are to blame. KK acted like a child at a time where he was about to get handed 2C duties, Bergevin screwed his development and the fans got sour when it was apparent KK wanted out and Bergevin was happy to oblige.

I don't think KK was ever going to thrive, the team reached when the drafted him and it looks like they were right to move on.

I don't think blame lays on one party or the other, it's a two way street but in the end it was a waste of a high draft pick and that will always irritate fans
      Billy316 a aimé ceci.
      14 mai à 16 h 8
      *chuckle* I don’t see Davidson signing up for that.

For a dude that can net a 1st+? Come on...
      14 mai à 16 h 13
      Rejoint: juin 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,846
      For a dude that can net a 1st+? Come on...

Any GM paying a 1st+ for Kuznetsov should be immediately tossed out into the street.
      YeahRighttt, Carleton, justaBoss and 1 other person a aimé ceci.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage