SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2023-2024 NHL Discussion Thread #6: The Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup

9 juin à 22 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,257
Anyone here over on Twitter? I've always enjoyed discussing hockey with you folks. My account is @NorthernLeafs73, shoot me a follow if you guys don't find me too annoying

It's been real 👋
BigBallsBriere, Saskleaf, Tintin and 3 others a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 22 h 28
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,637
It's Joeover Bros
9 juin à 22 h 50
JimmyPaek
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,287
I can’t remember my old hfboards name and that site is like a pop up disease. I might just stick to random instagram hockey follows… yuck
9 juin à 23 h 23
Goodbye everyone
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,303
Quoting: NorthernLeafsFan05
Anyone here over on Twitter? I've always enjoyed discussing hockey with you folks. My account is NorthernLeafs73, shoot me a follow if you guys don't find me too annoying

It's been real 👋

Don’t have it right now but I maybe consider it. Then again I already spend way to much time between here and YouTube so maybe I shouldn’t lol 😅
9 juin à 23 h 34
its been a pleasure
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,626
If anyone got twitter and wants to communicate i'm on there. @zk97__
Tintin, BigBallsBriere, capsfan2121 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 3 h 2
19 lotteries, 0 wins
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 799
Modifié 10 juin à 12 h 6
Man I made this account at the beginning of high school and in a few months I'll be a senior in college. This website almost made me want to become a sports mgmt major, and ik a friend who was heavily influenced by this site as well and is halfway through his degree. I rarely ever posted in forums or most AGM, but was always sure to be there in any AGM that involved the Jackets. Defending Boone Jenner as if he was my child, bringing up our 0 ever lottery wins, and stating my case of an impending Cup+Smythe for Bob that he's top 10 all time (and an impending better career than Price sleepy )
This website also led me to meet on here a few Jackets fans who actually pay attention to the rest of the league and our team past the one they see on TV. I say a few as there is unfortunately not many, especially with the rest of the league case.
I will miss it. Looks like PuckPedia has the important info in similarity, but without the account interactions that feels like half this site is. Or a dark mode frown
pinslack, oilersguy, gm_jeanguy and 5 others a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 12 h 6
Follow devknowspuck
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,204
zk97 et oilersguy a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 12 h 7
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,769
Quoting: Pijonty
Man I made this account at the beginning of high school and in a few months I'll be a senior in college. This website almost made me want to become a sports mgmt major, and ik a friend who was heavily influenced by this site as well and it halfway through his degree. I rarely ever posted in forums or most AGM, but was always sure to be there in any AGM that involved the Jackets. Defending Boone Jenner as if he was my child, bringing up our 0 ever lottery wins, and stating my case of an impending Cup+Smythe for Bob that he's top 10 all time (and an impending better career than Price sleepy )
This website also led me to meet on here a few Jackets fans who actually pay attention to the rest of the league and our team past the one they see on TV. I say a few as there is unfortunately not many, especially with the rest of the league case.
I will miss it. Looks like PuckPedia has the important info in similarity, but without the account interactions that feels like half this site is. Or a dark mode frown

It’s funny that you mention that, I’m going to be starting a bachelor’s degree in management next year, and if everything goes well I’ll take a program of Sports Management to get my Master’s degree.

My love for hockey is what makes me want to do it and CF helped a lot.
capsfan2121, Pijonty, Saskleaf and 3 others a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 16 h 42
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,441
I got a feeling when Capfriendly goes dark someone's gonna make another website that is pretty much CF but a different name. Probs wont have all the stuff of CF but will be pretty close

Honestly the NHL wasted such a golden opportunity. They themselves could have bought it and combined it with Edge to allow their fans to just go to town and have fun seeing some edge stats with their team and get data not available on CF

Oh well maybe that dev of CapSpace will get more support from former capfriendly employees and users to make a bigger better alternative
capsfan2121, Saskleaf et Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 18 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 209
Quoting: aadoyle
I got a feeling when Capfriendly goes dark someone's gonna make another website that is pretty much CF but a different name. Probs wont have all the stuff of CF but will be pretty close

Honestly the NHL wasted such a golden opportunity. They themselves could have bought it and combined it with Edge to allow their fans to just go to town and have fun seeing some edge stats with their team and get data not available on CF

Oh well maybe that dev of CapSpace will get more support from former capfriendly employees and users to make a bigger better alternative

You interested in joining a Discover served to talk about hockey?
10 juin à 20 h 26
Respect Mike Grier
I'm gonna miss winning arguments on this site fr
Saskleaf, capsfan2121, oilersguy and 2 others a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 21 h 44
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,010
does anyone know a website where I can go to discuss hockey that isnt toxic and stupid, I only other website I have tried is OilersNation and there is no way I'm going back there with the super bias and delusional users and the copy and paste articles
pinslack a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 22 h 19
Respect Mike Grier
Quoting: oilersguy
does anyone know a website where I can go to discuss hockey that isnt toxic and stupid, I only other website I have tried is OilersNation and there is no way I'm going back there with the super bias and delusional users and the copy and paste articles

HfBoards, Various discord servers. Can't vouch they won't be toxic as theres toxic people in every bunch but I'm sure there's areas for good hockey conversation too
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 22 h 39
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 362
Quoting: NorthernLeafsFan05
Anyone here over on Twitter? I've always enjoyed discussing hockey with you folks. My account is NorthernLeafs73, shoot me a follow if you guys don't find me too annoying

It's been real 👋

@Rolfadinho0
10 juin à 22 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,035
Are the Oilers done?
10 juin à 22 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 362
HAVE A SERIES E-ROD!!!
10 juin à 22 h 56
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Rangsey
Are the Oilers done?

I think they take 1 game back home but its looking more and more like FLA in 5

Man though if FLA sweeps its a bruh moment
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 23 h 0
I think they take 1 game back home but its looking more and more like FLA in 5

Man though if FLA sweeps its a bruh moment

Florida are so well coached. Gonna take a miracle for Edmonton.
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 23 h 2
Hakuna Matata
Florida are so well coached. Gonna take a miracle for Edmonton.

Yea that system is just perfect and the only way to beat it is implement a similar system like what VGK did

But man its gonna be interesting what happens game 3 as a certain someone might have a run in with DOPS cause that was a bit of a questionable hit and leaving your feet dont help
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 23 h 6
Yea that system is just perfect and the only way to beat it is implement a similar system like what VGK did

But man its gonna be interesting what happens game 3 as a certain someone might have a run in with DOPS cause that was a bit of a questionable hit and leaving your feet dont help

DOPS is already on vacation.
10 juin à 23 h 10
Hakuna Matata
DOPS is already on vacation.

No no thats Bettman

DOPS never gets a vacation for them its just playing video games in the office lul

As no wonder WSH was allowed to buy CF he wasnt there to stop it tears of joy
Rangsey et Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 23 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,373

Highly doubt they suspend Draisaitl, whether he deserves it or not. Will be interesting to see if Carrick gets anything for his spear or Foegele for his knee
10 juin à 23 h 33
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: mv21227
Highly doubt they suspend Draisaitl, whether he deserves it or not. Will be interesting to see if Carrick gets anything for his spear or Foegele for his knee

I think Foegele getting kicked out was enough as Lusto did come back

Drai IMO should get a game. Leaves his feet, elbow to jaw, and Barkov didnt come back should get a game as he has a habit of this and yes we can argue ABC but they caught him doing it and he got 2mins which to me was not enough as now its okay we can jump elbow guys in the jaw

But I also would not be surprised if its just a 5k fine lul
mv21227 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 23 h 46
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,373

Drai IMO should get a game. Leaves his feet, elbow to jaw, and Barkov didnt come back should get a game as he has a habit of this and yes we can argue ABC but they caught him doing it and he got 2mins which to me was not enough as now its okay we can jump elbow guys in the jaw

I agree he deserves a game but because it’s Draisaitl I don’t think he’ll get one. Superstar treatment. If it was say McLeod who makes that hit instead I think it’s definitely a suspension
11 juin à 0 h 10
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,542

I'd be shocked if he got suspended, even though the penalty probably warrants a 1-game suspension. No injury, little or no history w/ DPS, and his team is down 2-0 all tells me Drai will be in the lineup on Thursday 100%.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage