Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,725
HYMAN!!
Thank you Dubas...
Thank you Dubas...
2 juin à 20 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,061
If Skinner is league average the Oilers look unbeatable.
2 juin à 20 h 51
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,480
Dallas need to wake up and start playing more physical like Van

If they just keep this 0 adjustment play going and try to match EDM they are gonna go no where.

Benn needs to start doing his thing along with Marchment

Like when they faced VGK they brought that tempo but now its like what are yall doing
2 juin à 21 h 36
CELEBRINI IS A SHARK
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,930
I love how people will rag on the Oilers for being “Powerplay Merchants” yet half the leagues playoff teams don’t know how to run a powerplay (Leafs, Dallas, LA, etc). Plus the Oilers have a 93% Penalty Kill (wtf?) - and again half the league can’t run a PK as masterfully.

I just find it funny when people will criticize teams and their players, Edmonton for example, for being special teams “merchants” yet they will scream at the TV when their own team blows a 4th straight power play.
NorthernLeafsFan05, Saskleaf, Rolfadinho and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 21 h 38
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 2 juin à 21 h 46
Quoting: yikes
I love how people will rag on the Oilers for being “Powerplay Merchants” yet half the leagues playoff teams don’t know how to run a powerplay (Leafs, Dallas, LA, etc). Plus the Oilers have a 93% Penalty Kill (wtf?) - and again half the league can’t run a PK as masterfully.

I just find it funny when people will criticize teams and their players, Edmonton for example, for being special teams “merchants” yet they will scream at the TV when their own team blows a 4th straight power play.

TOR did know how to run a PP when Manny Malhotra was around and their boyz were healthy

Guy Boucher came along and ruined it

Manny Malhotra was the greatest loss this season for TML no questions asked

But as for EDM they are merchandizing just on both their special teams not just their PP this series so far specifically though games 5 and 6. Basically doing what TOR should have done if their special teams weren't run by a braindead assistant lul

The fact Van gave EDM more issues overall is just sad for Dallas who up to this point beat the 2 previous SCC on their run to this point.
2 juin à 21 h 45
Quoting: aadoyle
TOR did know how to run a PP when Manny Malhotra was around and their boyz were healthy

Guy Boucher came along and ruined it

Manny Malhotra was the greatest loss this season for TML no questions asked

He stuck around they probs go 8/21 rather than 1/21

But as for EDM they are merchandizing just on both their special teams not just their PP this series so far specifically though games 5 and 6

The fact Van gave EDM more issues overall is just sad for Dallas who up to this point beat the 2 previous SCC on their run to this point

EDM is basically doing what TOR should have done if their special teams werrent run by a braindead assistant lul

EDM is also putting on a clinic when it comes to team defense 5 on 5.
2 juin à 21 h 49
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Rangsey

The weird thing is when DAL faced VGK they upped the physicality and matched them toe to toe

They do the same against the AVS but then in EDM its alright boyz were just gonna forget what we did R1 and 2 and are just skating like deer in the headlights

Yes there are 20 hits but they should look at what FLA does in terms of pinning opponents thats the strat these days

Man I feel for Van as they were the only team to give EDM an actual headache and if only Demko was healthy. May have been VAN vs. FLA already lul

Nothing against Silvos but not having Demko was arguably the it factor there.
mv21227 et Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 21 h 55
The weird thing is when DAL faced VGK they upped the physicality and matched them toe to toe

They do the same against the AVS but then in EDM its alright boyz were just gonna forget what we did R1 and 2 and are just skating like deer in the headlights

Yes there are 20 hits but they should look at what FLA does in terms of pinning opponents thats the strat these days

Man I feel for Van as they were the only team to give EDM an actual headache and if only Demko was healthy. May have been VAN vs. FLA already lul

I'd say it was Petey going missing.
2 juin à 21 h 58
Hakuna Matata
I'd say it was Petey going missing.

I feel if Demko was there even with Petey missing they would have won

As while Silvos almost stole them the series having Demko would have gave Van a huge advantage in net

VAN priority next summer should be lowering Demko's games to keep him healthy for playoffs
mv21227 a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 3
Hakuna Matata
Memorial cup's getting good
2 juin à 22 h 38
Hakuna Matata
DAL blew arguably their greatest chance for a cup

The deepest forward core next to VGK these playoffs and they forgot how to score after game 4

While Tanev was nice Jim Nill should have went all in this year as DAL wont be able to replicate that super team they had as Duchene's probs leaving this summer and Pavelski I think needs to retire now
Rolfadinho, mv21227 et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 43
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 375
For the first time ever, the Florida Panthers will have home ice advantage in the Stanley Cup Final.
2 juin à 22 h 43
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,556
Corey Perry just made the cup finals

Can I go ****ing die?
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 46
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: IconicHawk
Corey Perry just made the cup finals

Can I go ****ing die?

But remember his curse

SCF with DAL lost to TBL
SCF with MTL lost to TBL
SCF with TBL lost to COL

And this was 3 years in a row

Him being in a SCF is a curse for his team you could argue lul
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,471

Yeah Silovs played well but really struggled stopping shots from the point. I think Demko being in makes the difference in that series

The Canucks also play with a lot more confidence in front of Demko than they do with Desmith/Silovs in net. They take more chances offensively because they know they have a star goalie in net
2 juin à 22 h 47
Hakuna Matata
Man I dont think I have seen a more one sided potential final since VGK vs. FLA predictions

Bennett and Tkachuck gonna feast
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 48
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: mv21227
Yeah Silovs played well but really struggled stopping shots from the point. I think Demko being in makes the difference in that series

The Canucks also play with a lot more confidence in front of Demko than they do with Desmith/Silovs in net. They take more chances offensively because they know they have a star goalie in net

To me they just knew the right way to play EDM and had a nice forward group who knew how to play hard.

But the issue was while he was doing his best Silvos was the itty bitty handicap.
mv21227 a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 53
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,012
I can’t believe this is real, I thought the season was over after we got down 2 in game 4. Dear hockey gods please please let McDavid get his cup. Also I love Stuart Skinner
2 juin à 22 h 54
Jinx god
Mentions "j'aime": 13,807
Have fun Edmonton, Florida’s a different monster, and I’m pretty they don’t play at 25% for the entire series.

Cats in 5.
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 54
LIVIN ON A PRAYER
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,509
Gonna barf
2 juin à 22 h 55
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,012
Modifié 2 juin à 23 h 13

Never in a million years did I ever think people where going to say this about the Oilers
Rangsey a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 55
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
Have fun Edmonton, Florida’s a different monster, and I’m pretty they don’t play at 25% for the entire series.

Cats in 5.

FLA forecheck is something teams need to replicate as holy **** nobody has copied it and its odd as they have dominated everyone with it 5 on 5 besides TBL

Also man that forward group next to DAL and VGK was very well built
Rolfadinho a aimé ceci.
2 juin à 22 h 56
Jinx god
DAL blew arguably their greatest chance for a cup

The deepest forward core next to VGK these playoffs and they forgot how to score after game 4

While Tanev was nice Jim Nill should have went all in this year as DAL wont be able to replicate that super team they had as Duchene's probs leaving this summer and Pavelski I think needs to retire now

That’s where I think you’re wrong, Pavelski was excess weight and will likely retire (god bless him, shame he never got his cup). With him gone they’re in a spot where they can resign both and still be cap compliant (bye bye Suter).
2 juin à 22 h 57
Jinx god
FLA forecheck is something teams need to replicate as holy **** nobody has copied it and its odd as they have dominated everyone with it 5 on 5 besides TBL

Also man that forward group next to DAL and VGK was very well built

Agreed, shame they had to collapse at one of the worst moments.

They also should’ve never removed Smith from the lineup, 4th line goat.
2 juin à 23 h 2
Quoting: oilersguy
Never in a millions did I ever think people where going to say this about the Oilers

Can only imagine how satisfying the last two wins have been for the Edmonton faithful.

Did McDavid just play the most complete game of his life?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage