But yea they need to start getting it together a bit as we still at 5 reg wins

Still a win with non of the big 4 getting a point but playing with edge not bad

Just stop taking to many men penalties lul
28 nov. 2023 à 21 h 54
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,121
Modifié 28 nov. 2023 à 22 h 5
Also need to rethink our shootout order Willy going first isnt working as hes 0-4

Marner is 2-3 and Matthews is 2-4 and Domi 1-2

And I thought they lost but just saw the replay yea was suspicious of Rodrigues

Anyways give Gregor the belt
28 nov. 2023 à 22 h 5
Sadness
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 987
That was the funniest ending to a game in a long time. The switch from disappointment to disbelief to happiness was crazy. Gregor MVP
28 nov. 2023 à 22 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Mentions "j'aime": 6,111
That win goes out to all the people who doubted my boy Noah Gregor #Top6NoahGregorPlease
oneX a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2023 à 22 h 16
Hakuna Matata
Dear Brad

Tomorrow pls give us Hanafin
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2023 à 22 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Id really like to take a flyer on Chinakhov. He, Stankoven, and Johnston were the guys I wanted the most in 2021. Word is he wants out of Columbus
28 nov. 2023 à 22 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Gio will be out for a while. Gotta think a move on the blue line is coming relatively soon now. Zadorov seems likely
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2023 à 22 h 56
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,983
Quoting: NorthernLeafsFan05
Gio will be out for a while. Gotta think a move on the blue line is coming relatively soon now. Zadorov seems likely

Don’t 🙏
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
28 nov. 2023 à 23 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Amirov Forever
Quoting: MatthewsFan
Don’t 🙏

Id have so much more interest in Zadorov if he wasn't making 3.7m
28 nov. 2023 à 23 h 8
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,983
Quoting: NorthernLeafsFan05
Id have so much more interest in Zadorov if he wasn't making 3.7m

This is not a team Treliving should be investing in.

Get a depth guy I guess if Gio is out for the foreseeable future (but Lagesson has preformed well) I’d fine with just him
29 nov. 2023 à 0 h 36
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: MatthewsFan
This is not a team Treliving should be investing in.

Get a depth guy I guess if Gio is out for the foreseeable future (but Lagesson has preformed well) I’d fine with just him

Hanafin?
29 nov. 2023 à 1 h 1
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 30 nov. 2023 à 0 h 53
To me Hanafin just makes sense

He was willing to sign a deal with CGY for 8 years that would total almost 60m but CGY shut things down after their skid

Trade for him and get him to sign that after

He fits the criteria of what they need

Zadorov just feels like an overpriced mistake. Like if we need a guy go buy low on Peeked heck you could probs get CBJ to pay us
29 nov. 2023 à 9 h 11
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
Quoting: aadoyle
I think he needed a few days off to heal up or to just use him properly

Now I hope they rotate as then we fall into the same trap again

He wasn't hurt. He was bag skating himself privately while out of the lineup.

Sometimes just need to push the right buttons to motivate.
29 nov. 2023 à 9 h 16
While I don't think there's any doubt that most would prefer Hanafin to Zadorov....I think one may be available now for an affordable price and the other may not be available ever...or be fairly expensive if he is.

Calgary, for now at least, is sniffing around a wild card spot and probably isn't motivated to make a move until closer to the deadline.

If Zadorov is still pushing for a move, he'd be more immediate help, especially if Calgary retains or takes salary back.

Smart thing is probably to wait and ride it out with our reserves until we know what we can do with Klingberg. If he's coming back at some point we're kind of handcuffed.
29 nov. 2023 à 9 h 17
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,679
Quoting: Juice
While I don't think there's any doubt that most would prefer Hanafin to Zadorov....I think one may be available now for an affordable price and the other may not be available ever...or be fairly expensive if he is.

Calgary, for now at least, is sniffing around a wild card spot and probably isn't motivated to make a move until closer to the deadline.

If Zadorov is still pushing for a move, he'd be more immediate help, especially if Calgary retains or takes salary back.

Smart thing is probably to wait and ride it out with our reserves until we know what we can do with Klingberg. If he's coming back at some point we're kind of handcuffed.

Has it been confirmed he is coming back? Thought we were still waiting on that
29 nov. 2023 à 10 h 15
Quoting: Random2152

Klingberg? No. That was kind of my point. Until they know for sure if they have to keep the cap space open for his return or if it's available to use...they can't really make a significant move without sending something significant (roster piece) back
Random2152 et oneX a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 10 h 40
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,063
Top line is so lazy defensively. Literally Knies and Matthews just coasting in leaving Gio and Woll to do everything

Matthews especially wtf was that just cruises in and doesnt take his man

Yeah... Bc Nylander was beat to a puck he should never get beat to... The point was to stretch the FLA D to give Nylander time and space to make a zone entry... But Nylander got easily beat
NorthernLeafsFan05 et oneX a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 30
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 29 nov. 2023 à 12 h 36
Quoting: Juice
He wasn't hurt. He was bag skating himself privately while out of the lineup.

Sometimes just need to push the right buttons to motivate.

Oh no he was hurt after game 4 he was acting different. Even Dangle mentioned he was looking out of character and probs hurt after game 4. As we saw little pushback like the past 2 games, little fight, basically he was completely different

The moment he came back on the ice after a couple of games in pressbox much better and was was looking like his old self. To bad we wasted the CHI game but thats where he shined. Wrestled Jones, scored, and looked good. Heck even against FLA 4th line for both teams looked the best.
29 nov. 2023 à 13 h 1
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Random2152

Were supposed to get clarity this week. But considering its a hip injury and hes been dealing with it since OCT 19 and it got bad enough to where he couldnt play in Sweden and is not walking right there is a strong possibility hes out for a while or at least till playoffs

And when you look at their current situation cap and all got a feeling we wont be seeing him for rest of regular season. As if he comes back they really cant make any move, as its gonna cost to much to move him in any deal now.

But yea considering TBL held out Kucherov till the playoffs, VGK with stone, and CHI with Kane lets do the same. Slow rehab Klingberg so hes back game 1 of playoffs
29 nov. 2023 à 13 h 7
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,063
Were supposed to get clarity this week. But considering its a hip injury and hes been dealing with it since OCT 19 and it got bad enough to where he couldnt play in Sweden and is not walking right there is a strong possibility hes out for a while or at least till playoffs

And when you look at their current situation cap and all got a feeling we wont be seeing him for rest of regular season. As if he comes back they really cant make any move, as its gonna cost to much to move him in any deal now.

But yea considering TBL held out Kucherov till the playoffs, VGK with stone, and CHI with Kane lets do the same. Slow rehab Klingberg so hes back game 1 of playoffs

I say Marner gets some mysterious injury too... Allows for more cap space... JK
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 9
Hakuna Matata
https://twitter.com/taj1944/status/1729926225291022627

Honestly should be looking at other teams rn and make CGY loose out on a potential buyer.

As Conroy be wasting a prime opportunity right now. Like he lucky Tanev aint out after blocking a shot with his face. Should be trying to move these guys before it to late

Cause gonna predict this now Tanev gonna get hurt before TDL and Conroy gonna miss out
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 10
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,654
Through watching Zadorov after his trade request I honestly dont think we should trade for him anymore

Hes big, lays people out, but man his defensive IQ is close to Ceci lvl bad and that net front clearing may have been overblown

Like the amount of times hes given the puck away or just looks like a deer in the headlights at the blue line and gets skated by leading to an odd man rush is to much

And this is on the third pair in CGY. Put him here in the same role or in a higher role with the pressures and this could get ugly.

They should just pursue Hanafin or Tanev

I always thought Zadorov was/is a 3rd pair D and really nothing more. Playing him higher in the D pairings is just asking for disappointment.

It's kind of why I'm one of few people who would pass on him as trade option.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 13
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: oneX
I always thought Zadorov was/is a 3rd pair D and really nothing more. Playing him higher in the D pairings is just asking for disappointment.

It's kind of why I'm one of few people who would pass on him as trade option.

Like to me if you get Zadorov if Tanev aint also coming than uh oh

As when you do that your left side can be

Rielly
McCabe
Zadorov

With a healthy right side of

Brodie
Tanev
Liligren

If you go for just him and only him and dont plan to add another D afterwards that aint good enough. Thats why to me if were targeting a single CGY D, Hanafin makes the most sense. As he aint injury prone like Tanev or isnt a bottom pair guy like Zadorov. He slots in nicely on the 2nd pair and allows for McCabe to move down if need be.

With CGY winning though idk when Conroy gonna go yea lets deal. And idk if Brad wants to wait to long

Lets see
oneX a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2023 à 14 h 23
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,654
Like to me if you get Zadorov if Tanev aint also coming than uh oh

As when you do that your left side can be

Rielly
McCabe
Zadorov

With a healthy right side of

Brodie
Tanev
Liligren

If you go for just him and only him and dont plan to add another D afterwards that aint good enough. Thats why to me if were targeting a single CGY D, Hanafin makes the most sense. As he aint injury prone like Tanev or isnt a bottom pair guy like Zadorov. He slots in nicely on the 2nd pair and allows for McCabe to move down if need be.

With CGY winning though idk when Conroy gonna go yea lets deal. And idk if Brad wants to wait to long

Lets see

Well you can choose to disagree with me but I feel this team has plenty of 3rd pair D and a few 7-8 guys stepping up and filling in quite nicely IMO.
Trickster a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage