Logo de VGK
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2383 500 000 $80 939 166 $0 $6 900 000 $2 560 834 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
    9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD
    RFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 200 000 $$3M)
    C
    RFA - 3
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C, AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    RFA - 2
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 525 000 $1 525 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    RFA - 1
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    762 500 $762 500 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    9 583 333 $9 583 333 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 8
    5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
    DD
    RFA - 3
    1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
    G
    RFA - 2
    2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    825 000 $825 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 18
    Rejoint: déc. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,170
    Canucks pass.IMHO.Peetys goin no where soon.
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 25
    Subbanator
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,361
    Quoting: remowilliams
    Canucks pass.IMHO.Peetys goin no where soon.

He's already said that if they don't start winning he is as good as gone, might as well start seeing what the trade market is like this season if their out of it by TDL
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 29
    Quoting: Subbanator7667
    He's already said that if they don't start winning he is as good as gone, might as well start seeing what the trade market is like this season if their out of it by TDL

Thats B.S .thats not what he said.you can twist his words which ever way you want.The FACT is he is a Canuck has never asked to be traded .loves Vancouver.Where does it actually say he wants out.This is just Another Fairytale Peety trade.IMHO.
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 30
    Subbanator
    Thats B.S .thats not what he said.you can twist his words which ever way you want.The FACT is he is a Canuck has never asked to be traded .loves Vancouver.Where does it actually say he wants out.This is just Another Fairytale Peety trade.IMHO.

He literally told Elliot Friedman that he was 'in no rush to resign and wants to see how the team does first'

That's a clear sign of a player telling management that it's time to start winning or get me out of here
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 35
    He literally told Elliot Friedman that he was 'in no rush to resign and wants to see how the team does first'

That's a clear sign of a player telling management that it's time to start winning or get me out of here

No its not at all.its your twisted version of what he said.I Will be happy to revisit this with you if he Ever leaves.Right now its just B.S.Hes not going any where.Those are the Facts hes a Canuck.
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 45
    VAN
    Rejoint: janv. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,880
    Ah snap, adding Roslovic just gets me so hyped!!! Lmao
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 47
    Rejoint: janv. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 93
    Please no more Petey to CBJ ACGMs. Please.
    CaseyFlyman a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 49
    Rejoint: janv. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 335

he's an RFA so he can't just walk after the season. he could sit out for the year for UFA in 2026 but that's damaging to both sides.
    IF he doesnt want to stay in VAN (thats a big IF) then a sign and trade is more likely.

and we're talking about a top 10 Center in the league (arguably signed long term) the price is going to be MUCH higher than this post.
    no way CBJ gets this trade without starting with Fantilli, or Jiricek
    remowilliams a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 50
    Subbanator
    No its not at all.its your twisted version of what he said.I Will be happy to revisit this with you if he Ever leaves.Right now its just B.S.Hes not going any where.Those are the Facts hes a Canuck.

I gave you a direct quote and say that I'm twisting his words lol

I'm not even saying it's a for sure thing. Every player has his limits though and no playoffs for a top 10 player in the league is frustrating and if it continues to happen I don't see why he would want to stay there. It's likely why they gave Hughes the captaincy, there's doubt with Petterson with that management
    Luguber et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 52
    Subbanator
    Quoting: canucks_Fan_53
    he's an RFA so he can't just walk after the season. he could sit out for the year for UFA in 2026 but that's damaging to both sides.
    IF he doesnt want to stay in VAN (thats a big IF) then a sign and trade is more likely.

and we're talking about a top 10 Center in the league (arguably signed long term) the price is going to be MUCH higher than this post.
    no way CBJ gets this trade without starting with Fantilli, or Jiricek

You're not getting Fantilli but Jirichek would be a very good starting point. I'm my opinion though his RFA status is the only reason Vancouver is comfortable with his contract status, don't make the playoffs and he likely asks to be moved for a monster haul. They make the playoffs though and show improvement and he likely signs long term.

He obviously loves Vancouver but will only put up with losing for so long
    Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 57
    Rejoint: janv. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 335
    You're not getting Fantilli but Jirichek would be a very good starting point. I'm my opinion though his RFA status is the only reason Vancouver is comfortable with his contract status, don't make the playoffs and he likely asks to be moved for a monster haul. They make the playoffs though and show improvement and he likely signs long term.

He obviously loves Vancouver but will only put up with losing for so long

Fantilli's potential is not as valuable as the resume of a proven #1C. if there's a trade now, it starts with Fantilli. though teams are very hesitant to trade for (or trade away) "projected talent" it's just too risky
    if the trade happens later then you can get a more accurate value. maybe it's fantilli and VAN adds, maybe it's Fantilli and CBJ adds, either way VAN needs to trade for a #1C to replace EP40
    11 sept. 2023 à 15 h 59
    I gave you a direct quote and say that I'm twisting his words lol

I'm not even saying it's a for sure thing. Every player has his limits though and no playoffs for a top 10 player in the league is frustrating and if it continues to happen I don't see why he would want to stay there. It's likely why they gave Hughes the captaincy, there's doubt with Petterson with that management

OMG are you for real.Good luck with your theroies.
    11 sept. 2023 à 16 h 3
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,347
    The offer starts with at least one of Fantilli/Jiricek/Johnson
    remowilliams, TheAlien, titchy_jelly and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 16 h 46
    Rejoint: févr. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,507

''clear sign''
    AlTintin1122 a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 16 h 49
    Démarrer sujet
    Al-Tintin1122
    Rejoint: avr. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 549
    Quoting: drambui
    ''clear sign''

It is tho . Vancouver will prob miss the playoffs this year and he will want out
    Fox_Czar_Cup et Subbanator7667 a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 16 h 53
    Rejoint: déc. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 84
    As a Canucks fan, I love watching other Canucks fans on here absolutely LOSE their crap over the thought Petey may request out. He did essentially say he wants to see how the team is doing before he signs, and I think we need to give him more credit; he isn't stupid. If I was a player of his calibre on the Canucks, and watched the absolute tire fire that has been the asset management and mediocrity of the Canucks, I may not want to stay. And I'm from BC.

Ultimately, I think he does stay, but people need to prepare themselves for a reality where he doesn't. He wants to win - it will take more than a good winger to satisfy him. He isn't stupid. If he leaves, we should feel betrayed by the team, not Petey. Him leaving would be him making the decision we all should have as fans like 2-3 years ago...

Anyways, it is equally funny to watch fans on here make proposals for him that don't really include anything tangible. Some first round picks that would be 15-20 and a decent proposect of young player likely won't get it done. You will have competition. For CBJ if the offer doesn't include one of Johnson/Fantilli, I don't see the Canucks doing it.

If you're answer is, 'no! Those guys could be 1Cs!' Exactly. You're accelerating your timeline to grab and elite 1C who has shown he can put up 100 points and get Selke votes. You have to give to get, even in this fantasy play ground.
    alwaysnextyear et Reason a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 16 h 53
    Ktownchef
    Mentions "j'aime": 172
    This package is a joke for EP40. Top 10 center in the league you would need to give up multiple first plus one of Fantilli, Jiri, or Kent Johnson along with a mid level prospect like Ceulemans for the Canucks to even consider it. Even then the Canucks are in compete/win now mode and aren't likely to ship out their best player.
    11 sept. 2023 à 16 h 56
    Ktownchef
    Mentions "j'aime": 172
    Quoting: dfawcett
    As a Canucks fan, I love watching other Canucks fans on here absolutely LOSE their crap over the thought Petey may request out. He did essentially say he wants to see how the team is doing before he signs, and I think we need to give him more credit; he isn't stupid. If I was a player of his calibre on the Canucks, and watched the absolute tire fire that has been the asset management and mediocrity of the Canucks, I may not want to stay. And I'm from BC.

Ultimately, I think he does stay, but people need to prepare themselves for a reality where he doesn't. He wants to win - it will take more than a good winger to satisfy him. He isn't stupid. If he leaves, we should feel betrayed by the team, not Petey. Him leaving would be him making the decision we all should have as fans like 2-3 years ago...

Anyways, it is equally funny to watch fans on here make proposals for him that don't really include anything tangible. Some first round picks that would be 15-20 and a decent proposect of young player likely won't get it done. You will have competition. For CBJ if the offer doesn't include one of Johnson/Fantilli, I don't see the Canucks doing it.

If you're answer is, 'no! Those guys could be 1Cs!' Exactly. You're accelerating your timeline to grab and elite 1C who has shown he can put up 100 points and get Selke votes. You have to give to get, even in this fantasy play ground.

I think he'll sign at least a short team deal like 3-4 years even if they miss the playoffs. Even then he'll only be 27 or 28 years old and be a UFA. If the team does well and is trending up I think he goes long term and we all one day watch his number along with our new captain's number going up to the rafters.
    remowilliams et Synergy a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 17 h 2
    Rejoint: févr. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,507
    Quoting: AlTintin1122
    It is tho . Vancouver will prob miss the playoffs this year and he will want out

sure. lets pretend you know what he wants.
    11 sept. 2023 à 17 h 59
    B
    Rejoint: avr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,442
    Not easy to accept before the season even starts, but it looks like another long season ahead and like he said...
    11 sept. 2023 à 17 h 59
    alwaysnextyear
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,566

His comments to Friedman remind me a lot of when the Sedin's had impending contract negotiations. It seems like a very 'Swedish' thing to basically say nothing tangible about whether they want to stay or go, play it cool and let the agents do their work. It's a pretty good negotiating strategy.
    remowilliams et HockeyBoy87 a aimé ceci.
    11 sept. 2023 à 19 h 59
    Rejoint: sept. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
    EP being unclear about whether he wants to stay is more likely just him exercising what little bargaining power he has as an RFA than him legitimately wanting out. He's going to be a Canuck for a long time.

Either way, CBJ aren't trading Jiricek or Fantilli for EP, and VAN aren't moving him for less, and if Fantilli works out we won't need him anyway. There really just isn't a fit.
    11 sept. 2023 à 21 h 57
    Quoting: Fox_Czar_Cup
    Not easy to accept before the season even starts, but it looks like another long season ahead and like he said...

This site is called Cap Friendly not Crap feindly.
    12 sept. 2023 à 4 h 26
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 732
    Quoting: dfawcett

I agree with your post.
    Value on this sit is always funny. I made a AGM awhile back that had Columbus's 1st and Fantilli going to Vancouver for EP if he chose not to sign. All of "Fantilli is untouchable", or "Were not moving Fantilli, here's are offer" caused me to chuckle. Fantilli is projected to be a 1C and he has a ceiling of being a franchise center. EP is already a franchise center, best case scenario is Fantilli turns into EP, your getting the 25 year old sure thing for a maybe and what would likely be a mid 1st round pick! And EP would fill the one major hole on the team... No matter how I tried to explain it they didn't get it... Let's hope EP is a Canuck for a long time!
    12 sept. 2023 à 8 h 0
    Subbanator
    Quoting: alwaysnextyear
    His comments to Friedman remind me a lot of when the Sedin's had impending contract negotiations. It seems like a very 'Swedish' thing to basically say nothing tangible about whether they want to stay or go, play it cool and let the agents do their work. It's a pretty good negotiating strategy.

His comments also remind me of Tavares on the Island, Guadreau and Matty T in Calgary and other stars stuck on losing teams. His RFA status saves the Canucks but if he ends this year in April then those negotiation talks will likely be a lot more difficult

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage