Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $71 521 666 $1 170 000 $710 000 $11 978 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 7
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 985 000 $1 985 000 $ (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
812 500 $812 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance275 000 $$275K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 925 000 $1 925 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 juill. 2023 à 17 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 780
What’s so interesting about it?

Mediocre offence at best.

Horrific defence.

Shaky goaltending.

Will contend for a bottom 5 spot in the standings against this year.
SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 17 h 35
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,970
Quoting: GreatWhiteNorth
What’s so interesting about it?

Mediocre offence at best.

Horrific defence.

Shaky goaltending.

Will contend for a bottom 5 spot in the standings against this year.

This is why it’s interesting because it’s not as horrible as u think
Just_A_Guess, jonh514 et Went_Wughes a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 17 h 40
Quoting: csick

It’s not as good as you think.

That’s an AHL calibre defence and goalie tandem. The bottom 6 forwards are atrocious. The top 6 might be a middle 6 unit on a good team.. that doesn’t get you wins.

Bottom 5 team.
14 juill. 2023 à 17 h 59
HuGo is a Boss GM
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,040
It’s not as good as you think.

That’s an AHL calibre defence and goalie tandem. The bottom 6 forwards are atrocious. The top 6 might be a middle 6 unit on a good team.. that doesn’t get you wins.

Bottom 5 team.

AHL Caliber... Your comment isn't even ECHL caliber sir. Pull up your socks!
csick, Habs4ever et pinslack a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 2
Quoting: jonh514
AHL Caliber... Your comment isn't even ECHL caliber sir. Pull up your socks!

Ah yes. The Canadiens fan tries to defend his team.. doesn’t sound bias at all!
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 3
HuGo is a Boss GM
Quoting: csick

It's not exactly how I see the team lining up, but I think the team will score a whole lot more than people expect and the defense will tighten up a bit. I think they will have a close to 0 goal differential.

Slafkovsky will not start the year in Laval and if there is any merit to all the press about his improved cardio, he should stick in Montreal with top 9 minutes.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 13
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,195
Yes. I think the fact that you called them AHL Caliber is so low class. You really should re-examine your priorities. I really feel bad for you sir, trying to put others down so as to not feel quite so small yourself.

I used to be on here everyday until the constant negative comments. Now I hardly come on here. As usual haters hate and ruin it for others.
jonh514 a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 15
Yes. I think the fact that you called them AHL Caliber is so low class. You really should re-examine your priorities. I really feel bad for you sir, trying to put others down so as to not feel quite so small yourself.

Quoting: Habs4ever
I used to be on here everyday until the constant negative comments. Now I hardly come on here. As usual haters hate and ruin it for others.

Having an opinion about players and teams isn’t hating - it’s an opinion.

What’s classless is sitting there and claiming that someone has to make an opinion to not feel so small about themselves. This is a hockey forum site - it’s meant for opinions. If you don’t like it, don’t get involved in the conversation.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 19
HuGo is a Boss GM

What’s classless is sitting there and claiming that someone has to make an opinion to not feel so small about themselves. This is a hockey forum site - it’s meant for opinions. If you don’t like it, don’t get involved in the conversation.

Alright. Let's converse. Why Mr. Troll, do you assess the Defensemen here as "AHL Caliber"? Did you base it on games played? Last year's stats? Advanced Stats? Prove to me why any of the 6 starting D should be in the AHL?
Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 20
Alright. Let's converse. Why Mr. Troll, do you assess the Defensemen here as "AHL Caliber"? Did you base it on games played? Last year's stats? Advanced Stats? Prove to me why any of the 6 starting D should be in the AHL?

You’ve already lost my respect. Good bye kid. Have fun with the moderators.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 24
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,507
the interesting part of this team is mostly see how the young guys perform. think its a bottom 8 team next year, but we might see some very good improvement from many players hopefully.
jonh514, pinslack et GuyGuyGuy a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 33
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 248
You’ve already lost my respect. Good bye kid. Have fun with the moderators.

Respect is earned. There is nothing respectful nor rational about your comments. The roster is full of positive issues. Without expectations this will be a season full of forward steps. By next season this roster will challenge the Jets in point totals. Think about that very hard, and reconsider your ignorant position.
jonh514 et Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 41
Quoting: Went_Wughes
Respect is earned. There is nothing respectful nor rational about your comments. The roster is full of positive issues. Without expectations this will be a season full of forward steps. By next season this roster will challenge the Jets in point totals. Think about that very hard, and reconsider your ignorant position.

You mean like the respect you earned from all your negative comments towards people - 1 look at your profile says it all.

People are allowed to have an opinion on players and a team. Calling them AHL calibre is an opinion - hey sports are full of those! You can have yours, I can have mine. But the other user who starts insulting people because they don’t agree with my opinion is classless and disrespectful. I don’t have to justify myself to someone like that.

Just because you don’t agree with someone opinion doesn’t mean they’re ignorant. & you don’t have to come in out of no where and start calling someone disrespectful either. Good day sir.
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 283

yes speak loudly but your knowledge is small shouting it doesnt make you right.... Goaltending is average and the defenseis really coming along....with dach now on the top line it will be solid and the depth is good .. and our bottom sixth with guys like gallagher and dvorak and evans is better than average..... only injuries have pulled us into the bottom five.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 19 h 1
HuGo is a Boss GM
Quoting: Went_Wughes

LOL. Having an opinion on a team is why this Troll wrote the following:

"Ah yes. The Canadiens fan tries to defend his team.. doesn’t sound bias at all!"

He was not trolling, he really believes what he's writing, but he's too offended to defend his position, because "reasons".
Went_Wughes et Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 19 h 8
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 248
LOL. Having an opinion on a team is why this Troll wrote the following:

"Ah yes. The Canadiens fan tries to defend his team.. doesn’t sound bias at all!"

He was not trolling, he really believes what he's writing, but he's too offended to defend his position, because "reasons".

All good. People can have an opinion or even troll. But when I dont get judging and hating on ACGMs when you dont participate in ACGMs. There is a cowardice about it that irks me.

..but yea, this guys contradicted himself right away, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
jonh514, csick et Billy739 a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 19 h 30
Prime Primeau
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,153
Last in the best division in Nhl history. Bottom 10 team. Young and improving. The D could surprise. Young player pushing up. Very interesting for future years but unfortunately not this year
14 juill. 2023 à 20 h 59
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
Quoting: danielcoe
yes speak loudly but your knowledge is small shouting it doesnt make you right.... Goaltending is average and the defenseis really coming along....with dach now on the top line it will be solid and the depth is good .. and our bottom sixth with guys like gallagher and dvorak and evans is better than average..... only injuries have pulled us into the bottom five.

Hate to Disagree when you're on a roll
But new injuries isnt why we've been at the bottom persay From our SCF roster we had what like 5 guys left after just 2 years removed?
Bad GM moves hurt us with MB and had he been english Molson as President woulda fired him before he signed Gally and Petry to those deal.
We woulda with kept them at a more reasonable term or lost them creating space for our youth.

Gross incompetence and ignoring it instead of firing him as soon as you realized you werent re-hiring him.
All because they had to have the best Bilingual option not just the Best Option.
14 juill. 2023 à 23 h 25
Habs4ever
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,195

It was no longer an opinion when you called an nhl team an AHL team. Yes Montreal is young and rebuilding but they still aren’t an AHL team. I digress. I’m just tired of people online that don’t realize how they communicate.
15 juill. 2023 à 9 h 13
Quoting: Habs4ever
It was no longer an opinion when you called an nhl team an AHL team. Yes Montreal is young and rebuilding but they still aren’t an AHL team. I digress. I’m just tired of people online that don’t realize how they communicate.

Lol. & I’m tired of people online that don’t read correctly to try to validate their comment..

I said “AHL calibre defence” - which is an opinion. Which is what this site is for. It’s been an opinion from the start, just because you didn’t read it properly doesn’t make it not an opinion.

But yes. I’m going to believe all the Canadien fans coming back at me and believe they’re not bias at all 🙄
15 juill. 2023 à 11 h 22
Billy739
Lol. & I’m tired of people online that don’t read correctly to try to validate their comment..

I said “AHL calibre defence” - which is an opinion. Which is what this site is for. It’s been an opinion from the start, just because you didn’t read it properly doesn’t make it not an opinion.

But yes. I’m going to believe all the Canadien fans coming back at me and believe they’re not bias at all 🙄

No you stated Opinion as Fact then acted like a bit of a baby when called on it. "i think " is the proper way not "that is" which is stating as a Fact by definition.
Your not accountable and try to wiggle free on technicalities while trolling people hoping they'll overlook it.
Using bias to say everyone else is biased shows you have no situational awareness just a willingness to use Prejudice to hide ignorance

Just admit when you make an error
Its only Human
Choosing to insist everyone else makes errors or misunderstands you
Well thats a Cowards way to an Honest Debate
26 juill. 2023 à 8 h 44
Quoting: Billy739
Hate to Disagree when you're on a roll
But new injuries isnt why we've been at the bottom persay From our SCF roster we had what like 5 guys left after just 2 years removed?
Bad GM moves hurt us with MB and had he been english Molson as President woulda fired him before he signed Gally and Petry to those deal.
We woulda with kept them at a more reasonable term or lost them creating space for our youth.

Gross incompetence and ignoring it instead of firing him as soon as you realized you werent re-hiring him.
All because they had to have the best Bilingual option not just the Best Option.

fortunately we all have opinions and I do enjoy yours though i dont agree with them/ Take care
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2023 à 12 h 12
Billy739
Quoting: danielcoe
fortunately we all have opinions and I do enjoy yours though i dont agree with them/ Take care

Wait so you think waiting to fire MB til after he re-signed Petry, Gally and brought in Dvorak was what hurt us over injuries alone?
Given that 2/3 listed are part of that Injury core your referenced i dont see how not re-signing them if MB is fired doesnt solve your problem.
Hughes wouldnt have re-signed those guys to an overpaid contract with term given how beat up they were after the SCF run.
So by Removing MB like i said , Problem solved.

Injuries also would have been remedied without MB a lot quicker too.
Hughes after his first season in charge fired the Medical Staff and updated it when he realized the trend.
Bringing him in earlier makes that happen earlier.

Injuries were after all in large part avoidable and stupid.
Letting Cole go out after seperating his shoulder or Monahan take off his cast to play games then help put it back on.
There's the special glove they made for Petry so he could play after he busted his hand and letting Weber come off LTIR to join our playoff run.
Letting Carey Price go back out injured to play his final games in search of a win. (i think it was 3rd last vs OTT 2nd period he hurt his knee, stayed in anyways and for 2 more final NHL games)
The list goes on and the doctors are to blame especially that old F*** Dr Mulder they didnt fire cause he'd likely have a heart attack and die from the shock cause he's like 80(been with the habs more then half his life but i digress)

I was a MB guy too until he fumbled KK after giving away Sergachev.
When he he traded Dvorak to replace KK i was done
28 juill. 2023 à 9 h 42
Quoting: Billy739
Wait so you think waiting to fire MB til after he re-signed Petry, Gally and brought in Dvorak was what hurt us over injuries alone?
Given that 2/3 listed are part of that Injury core your referenced i dont see how not re-signing them if MB is fired doesnt solve your problem.
Hughes wouldnt have re-signed those guys to an overpaid contract with term given how beat up they were after the SCF run.
So by Removing MB like i said , Problem solved.

Injuries also would have been remedied without MB a lot quicker too.
Hughes after his first season in charge fired the Medical Staff and updated it when he realized the trend.
Bringing him in earlier makes that happen earlier.

Injuries were after all in large part avoidable and stupid.
Letting Cole go out after seperating his shoulder or Monahan take off his cast to play games then help put it back on.
There's the special glove they made for Petry so he could play after he busted his hand and letting Weber come off LTIR to join our playoff run.
Letting Carey Price go back out injured to play his final games in search of a win. (i think it was 3rd last vs OTT 2nd period he hurt his knee, stayed in anyways and for 2 more final NHL games)
The list goes on and the doctors are to blame especially that old F*** Dr Mulder they didnt fire cause he'd likely have a heart attack and die from the shock cause he's like 80(been with the habs more then half his life but i digress)

I was a MB guy too until he fumbled KK after giving away Sergachev.
When he he traded Dvorak to replace KK i was done

Mb was good at some things and bad at others.. He struggled with development and signing players was not a strength either and drafting wasnt as bad as people think.. only 1.3 players drafted from 20 -32 become top 6 forwards or top 4 def or starting goalies... and during his years he picked mostly there.... and when we did ppick high it ended up being a ****ty draft like the glachenyuk one and then he made that mistake with KK. However they did draft Roy and Farrell and sergechev and caufield and Harvey and harris and many others...kidney etc
I hated what he did with markov but when they went to the final you could see what he was trying to do with the big def and carey and it worked... but then the career ending injuries ended that dream..I like hughes and Gorton better but if you look at some of the Gms before Berg you will see he was much better the those guys like Houle etc

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage