SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Montreal Canadiens signed Rafaël Harvey-Pinard (2 Years / $1,100,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 2
Rafaël Harvey-Pinard has signed a new contract with the Montreal Canadiens.
Contrat standard
Contrats comparablesCOMPARER CE CONTRAT
SIGNÉ PAR: Kent Hughes
Durée: 2 ans
Valeur: 2 200 000 $
Statut à l’échéance du contrat: RFA (Arb)
% Cap Info-bulle: 1,32
Contrat signé avec: Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal
Date de signature: 3 juill. 2023
Source: CapFriendly

Rafaël Harvey-Pinard a signé un contrat de 2 ans d'une valeur de 2 200 000 $ avec les Canadiens de Montréal, le 3 juill. 2023. Le contrat comporte un cap hit de 1 100 000 $.

SAISONClauseCap hitInfo-bulleAAV Info-bulleBonis de performanceInfo-bulleBonis de signatureInfo-bulleSalaire de baseInfo-bulleSalaire totalInfo-bulleSalaire mineuresInfo-bulle
2023-241 100 000 $1 100 000 $0 $0 $1 200 000 $1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
2024-251 100 000 $1 100 000 $0 $0 $1 000 000 $1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
TOTAL2 200 000 $2 200 000 $0 $0 $2 200 000 $2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
Offre qualificativeInfo-bulle: 1 000 000 $
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 3
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,272
Great contract. He was a solid top 6 producer for us at the end of the season. Hopefully he gets some solid bottom 6 minutes this year.
jpsnow13, Boubou79, A_Habs_fan and 3 others a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 4
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,036
Awesome contract for the Habs. What a pleasant surprise RHP has been
drambui, AK50, Boubou79 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 5
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,957
Good contract considering what we saw with Pitlick

If he regresses fully buriable.
TheRealisticGuy, drambui, Boubou79 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 24
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 123
If you check "Bridge Contract" in the dictionnary, this would be the exact definiton
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 27
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,495
FuRQi14XgAUQF8q.jpg
Font10, Boubou79, A_Habs_fan and 2 others a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 30
Tomassss Tatarrrr
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 227
RAFAELLL HARVEY-PINAAAAAARD!! Love this hard working guy! Great signing.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 33
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,036
Quoting: SevenLeg
FuRQi14XgAUQF8q.jpg

RHPITBPITNHL
DucharmetheDOMinator a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 33
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 27
FuRQi14XgAUQF8q.jpg

Except the 3-year weighted avg is over last year's sample only. We know his finishing won't remain where it is, thus his EV offense will go down, but he's definitely 2nd line complement material.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 41
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,431
So cheap for what he brings. Grit and finishing touch.

He's "Lavalagher" no more. He needs a new nickname! "Montrealagher"? "Gally 2.0"?

I'm not good at this...
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,385
Great deal, had him pegged to get more money
3 juill. 2023 à 16 h 16
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 248
Lavallagher is all grown up!
3 juill. 2023 à 16 h 55
pmb
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 136
excellent
3 juill. 2023 à 21 h 5
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,372
Quoting: jpsnow13

He's "Lavalagher" no more. He needs a new nickname! "Montrealagher"? "Gally 2.0"?

I'm not good at this...

I thought... HP sauce was his moniker online?
3 juill. 2023 à 22 h 10
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Good contract for 2 years not one has a lot of upside had 20 points in 34 games on not a great team that has gotten better with Alex Newhook and other player including him coming back
4 juill. 2023 à 6 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 952
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Great contract. He was a solid top 6 producer for us at the end of the season. Hopefully he gets some solid bottom 6 minutes this year.

Quoting: aadoyle
Good contract considering what we saw with Pitlick

If he regresses fully buriable.

FuRQi14XgAUQF8q.jpg

Quoting: TartarSauce90
RAFAELLL HARVEY-PINAAAAAARD!! Love this hard working guy! Great signing.

I'm not good at this...

Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Great deal, had him pegged to get more money

For an outsider, what does the depth chart/ line rushes look like for Habs? Feels like they have a glut of forwards and with all the signings and new faces trying to sort it out is confusing:

Suzuki-Caufield for sure on the 1st, is it Josh Anderson, Slafkovsky, or do they keep Dach on the wing (after PPG production over 13 games together hard to ignore)?
Anderson/Suzuki/Caufield

If Dach is the 2C I could really see Newhook doing well on his LW but Monahan can't be ignored there either; or does Harvey-Pinard stick on the 2nd line wing (probably a good candidate to play his off-wing).
Newhook/Dach/Harvey-Pinard

Does that leave Monahan-Dvorak-Gallagher as the 3rd line and then Pitlick-Evans-Armia as the 4th? Does Slafkovsky start the year in the AHL?

Where does Hoffman fit in, if at all (did they miss a buyout opportunity with him?); what about Pezzetta?

Really looking for "what they will do" based on MSL coaching style and line strategy.
MountRoyal a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 7 h 55
You know nothing JS
Modifié 4 juill. 2023 à 9 h 28
Quoting: HockeyScotty
For an outsider, what does the depth chart/ line rushes look like for Habs? Feels like they have a glut of forwards and with all the signings and new faces trying to sort it out is confusing:

Suzuki-Caufield for sure on the 1st, is it Josh Anderson, Slafkovsky, or do they keep Dach on the wing (after PPG production over 13 games together hard to ignore)?
Anderson/Suzuki/Caufield

If Dach is the 2C I could really see Newhook doing well on his LW but Monahan can't be ignored there either; or does Harvey-Pinard stick on the 2nd line wing (probably a good candidate to play his off-wing).
Newhook/Dach/Harvey-Pinard

Does that leave Monahan-Dvorak-Gallagher as the 3rd line and then Pitlick-Evans-Armia as the 4th? Does Slafkovsky start the year in the AHL?

Where does Hoffman fit in, if at all (did they miss a buyout opportunity with him?); what about Pezzetta?

Really looking for "what they will do" based on MSL coaching style and line strategy.

1st line:
Anderson doesn't have the constancy. Suzuki would like to have another center on his wing. Monahan was a good fit last season. Dach too, but management want to develop him as a center. RHP is a dark horse. Is he a depth player or can he be a 1st line energy player like Marchand to Bergy (Suzuki) and Pasta (Caufield)? Caufield-suzuki-Monahan

2nd line:
Dach is a lock. He showed glimpse of 1C but faceoffs are a problem, even if he's improving. Management said they want to increase Newhook's icetime and he looks like a good fit on LW to support him, but with Dvorak season opening injurie, he migh have to go 3C. Could Slaf makes the top 6? I dont this so this year (lets see at the camp). So RHP or Anderson on wings? Both for nowRHP-Dach-Anderson

3rd line:

Based on the past, Hoffman-Dvorak-Gallagher. Gally has the energy, Dvo the defense awareness and Hoff none of the above but a scoring ability. 2 problems. Dvo is injured and Hoffman is blocking icetime for the youth. Can Hoffman be traded/bought out? Could Beck make the team? Even if he could, I don't see the burning a contract year. Europe could be a development strategy for him. If they didn't send Slaf to the AHL last year, zero chance this year neither ...Slaf-Newhook-Gallagher

4th line:
Evans is 4C. You need to give icetime to Ylonen. Armia is the best winger available but Pezzetta brings energy. They'll do a rotation. Pitlick is the most likely to waivers. Armia/Pezzetta-Evans-Ylonen

That's my take.

Edit: I could see Beck do 9 games to buy time for Dvo to get healthy and keep Newhook on 2LW.
HockeyScotty a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 8 h 16
1st line:
Anderson doesnt have the constancy. Suzuki would like to have another center on his wing. Monahan was a good fit last season. Dach too, but management want to develop him as a center. RHP is a dark horse. Is he a depth player or can he be a 1st line energy player like Marchand to Bergy (Suzuki) and Pasta (Caufield)? Caufield-suzuki-Monahan

2nd line:
Dach is a lock. He showed glimpse of 1C but faceoffs are a problem, even if he's improving. Management said they want to increase Newhook's icetime and he looks like a good fit on LW to support him, but with Dvorak season opening injurie, he migh have to go 3C. Could Slaf makes the top 6? I dont this so this year (lets see at the camp). So RHP or Anderson on wings? Both for nowRHP-Dach-Anderson

3rd line:

Based on the past, Hoffman-Dvorak-Gallagher. Gally has the energy, Dvo the defense awareness and Hoff none of the above but a scoring ability. 2 problems. Dvo is injured and Hoffman is blocking icetime for the youth. Can Hoffman be traded/bought out? Could Beck make the team? Even if he could, I don't see the burning a contract year. Europe could be a development strategy for him. If tgey didnt send Slaf to the AHL last year, zero chance this year neither ...Slaf-Newhook-Gallagher

4th line:
Evans is 4C. You need to give icetime to Ylonen. Armia is the best winger available but Pezzetta brings energy. They'll do a rotation. Pitlick is the most likely to waivers. Armia/Pezzetta-Evans-Ylonen

That's my take.

Edit: I could see Beck do 9 games to buy time for Dvo to get healty and keep Newhook on 2LW.

Awesome, thanks! Yeah I forgot to mention Ylonen also, Beck wasn't on my radar at all.
4 juill. 2023 à 9 h 6
Mentions "j'aime": 143
1st line:
Suzuki would like to have another center on his wing.

I don’t think Suzuki needs another center, per se; the third guy on that line needs to have transition speed and be good at board battles, qualities that Dach had.

I think it’s unlikely they put two small players on the top line, so HP likely goes elsewhere.
4 juill. 2023 à 9 h 24
You know nothing JS
Awesome, thanks! Yeah I forgot to mention Ylonen also, Beck wasn't on my radar at all.

Ylonen will be waiver eligible so they need to fit him on the roster. He's a complete player, but most people dislike him because you kinda don't see him on the ice (except for some one timers on his off side), but IMO it his a good thing. Does well the "little things" and won't hurt the team on a bottom 6. The new, a bit more passive, Lehkonen...

Beck really impressed at camp last fall. A beast on faceoffs allready, not big but has some grit. Projected to be a 3C in the NHL. He was recalled from junior for 1 game last season and did just ok, and went on to be a key piece for his junior team on its way to win the OHL Championship. He can't play in the AHL next season, thus why Europe has been brought up. He could continue his development playing against men, without triggering his first NHL contract year.
4 juill. 2023 à 9 h 30
Quoting: Colonel_Green
I don’t think Suzuki needs another center, per se; the third guy on that line needs to have transition speed and be good at board battles, qualities that Dach had.

I think it’s unlikely they put two small players on the top line, so HP likely goes elsewhere.

If Dach is 2C and Anderson is not a good fit then who does that leave besides Slafkovsky?
4 juill. 2023 à 9 h 35
You know nothing JS
Quoting: Colonel_Green

I agree with you. I would be looking for board battles and net presense. This is why I wanted MTL to sign Killorn!!!! It would have been a great fit.

But I was questionned about what I though the team would do, not my personnal lines idea. Thus why I went with Monahan, who fits Suzuki's desire (a center on his wing) and Hughes plan (Dach as a center).

IMO, it will be Slaf's spot in the not so far future. But not this year.
4 juill. 2023 à 9 h 44
You know nothing JS
If Dach is 2C and Anderson is not a good fit then who does that leave besides Slafkovsky?

No one but RHP... Which is how they ended the last season.

The reality of a whole season is that pieces will move around. So a little bit of everyone will be involved:

Monahan to start the season.
RHP if Monahan needs to get back at center because of injuries or after he gets traded at TDL.
Dach only if too many injuries at RW, like last season.
Slaf... in 2024-2025?
4 juill. 2023 à 15 h 24
leafs fan (sorry)
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 7
with his growing offensive output, i think this contract will look even better next season, wherein i won't be surprised by his next cap-hit. safe on all accounts, Ken Hughes has done wonders this off-season, especially looking at the Caulfied contract. the Habs will look great next season, all with attractive and fairly cheap salaries.
4 juill. 2023 à 18 h 11
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,305
A name like that will get you far in life

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage