Logo de STL
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $78 460 417 $0 $0 $4 039 583 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 avr. 2023 à 18 h 51
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 194
too much for parako
19 avr. 2023 à 18 h 55
This team kills me
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,511
Emphasis on the dream, Guentzle for Miller 1:1, 1st for boeser (maybe minus a 4th) and then the 2nd for Demko? Absolutely not, if you want the trio, its going to be super pick focused, 3 1sts and 2 2nds as we would be in rebuild mode if we did that
mv21227, sedin33 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 18 h 55
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 15
I have a feeling Vancouver fans won't be very fond of this.
mv21227, BeautifulIdiot, kingkanuck and 2 others a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 18 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: JellyHockeyPens
I have a feeling Vancouver fans won't be very fond of this.

I am it’s good trade throw in desmith and we will do it
19 avr. 2023 à 18 h 59
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: Cobster1047

Not desmith jarry
19 avr. 2023 à 19 h 3
This team kills me
Not desmith jarry

Absolutely not, he’s too injured, we have demko, one of the best goalies in the league, we aren’t trading him, if we’re gonna make some trades, sure lets shop miller and boeser, but not demko, that ship has sailed
mv21227, kingkanuck, sedin33 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 19 h 3
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,452

Not desmith jarry

Jarry is a pending UFA. This is an awful deal for the Canucks. Pittsburgh doesn’t have what we’d want for Demko, let alone adding Miller and Boeser to him
kingkanuck et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 19 h 5
Still not sure if the Nucks pull the trigger on it
19 avr. 2023 à 19 h 11
Future Ducks legend
Mentions "j'aime": 6,902
Once you get past pick ~50, pick values are almost identical, they are just lottery tickets at that point, so if you want Carter gone, you are either swapping a good pick for a less good one (such as Pitt 2023 1st for ANA 2023 2nd, moving down 19 spots), or you are just paying with a pick and not getting one back in return.

Pitt 1st for ANA 2nd is an overpay to dump Carter, I am aware, I was merely using it as an example to demonstrate difference in value.
JellyHockeyPens et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 19 h 32
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
Once you get past pick ~50, pick values are almost identical, they are just lottery tickets at that point, so if you want Carter gone, you are either swapping a good pick for a less good one (such as Pitt 2023 1st for ANA 2023 2nd, moving down 19 spots), or you are just paying with a pick and not getting one back in return.

Pitt 1st for ANA 2nd is an overpay to dump Carter, I am aware, I was merely using it as an example to demonstrate difference in value.

Good analysis to give perspective
GiggywithGibby et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 20 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 956
Quoting: BeautifulIdiot
Emphasis on the dream, Guentzle for Miller 1:1, 1st for boeser (maybe minus a 4th) and then the 2nd for Demko? Absolutely not, if you want the trio, its going to be super pick focused, 3 1sts and 2 2nds as we would be in rebuild mode if we did that

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Miller for Guentzel? Yeah, a person would have to be out of their mind. That Miller contract is AWFUL! Paying for who he is now, Miller is probably worth a 1st and B prospect.

A 1st for Boeser? Not after this latest season. He might fetch a 2nd.

Demko? He has played more than 40 games in 1 season and he has a career 910 save percentage and 3 GAA. He is appropriately paid at 5MM so maybe worth a 1st.

For Miller, Boeser, and Demko you're looking at a return of 2 1sts a B prospect and a 2nd.

Guentzel is worth a 1st and an A prospect.

By that math, Imagne OVERPAID Vancouver.

For full transparency Van might be my favorite team in the west. I love their fans but they (like most fans) WAY overvalue the players they like. I am a fan of trading Miller because I don't want to see Van get crushed with his terrible contract.
Sqm918 a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 20 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 732
I don't think your value is too far off in the Vancouver trade, Miller for Geuntzel, Dmko for 1st, Boeser for 2nd. That said Vancouver has made it clear they want to compete next year and this trade makes them worse right now.
19 avr. 2023 à 20 h 44
This team kills me
Quoting: Victor24
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Miller for Guentzel? Yeah, a person would have to be out of their mind. That Miller contract is AWFUL! Paying for who he is now, Miller is probably worth a 1st and B prospect.

Demko? He has played more than 40 games in 1 season and he has a career 910 save percentage and 3 GAA. He is appropriately paid at 5MM so maybe worth a 1st.

For Miller, Boeser, and Demko you're looking at a return of 2 1sts a B prospect and a 2nd.

For full transparency Van might be my favorite team in the west. I love their fans but they (like most fans) WAY overvalue the players they like. I am a fan of trading Miller because I don't want to see Van get crushed with his terrible contract.

you obviously dont pay attention really to vancouver do you?
1st for boeser? yes, from what I have heard rumors of the ask is a 2nd and a B prospect, about the value of a mid/late 1st
Miller for Guentzel, Guentzel is a very good player, but so is miller, and miller plays centre, and a 1b centre is worth more than a 1b winger and take into consideration the contracts in where miller's isnt that bad due to his being market value and players of his style having durable careers (Joe Pavelski) his contract is not as bad as you are making it out to be
Demko is one of the best goalies in the league, hes young, thats why he doesnt have a bajillion starts, he started the year injured and he came into the league on an emergency basis and those are the numbers that have dragged his overall down. Look at the end of this year, the whole of last year, the year before and the bubble, he is one of the best in the league. If you dont want to pay that, then dont
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
19 avr. 2023 à 20 h 45
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,571
I could see us taking Carter off your hands (if he were willing to waive his NMC) for a second-third swap of 2024 picks, or for the New Jersey third.
19 avr. 2023 à 22 h 27
Pens
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 232
HA HA HA HA HA HA

After reading all these incompetent idiots gurgling on every Canuck player’s balls, it’s nice to see not everyone has their head firmly cemented up their a$$. Good assessment.
Victor24 a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2023 à 9 h 2
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Quoting: genothegoat
too much for parako

Too much for Parayko, The offer is garbage to begin with.
20 avr. 2023 à 9 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,021
Carter blocks. And I think I'd rather just have Pettersson than Parayko
20 avr. 2023 à 11 h 55
you obviously dont pay attention really to vancouver do you?
1st for boeser? yes, from what I have heard rumors of the ask is a 2nd and a B prospect, about the value of a mid/late 1st
Miller for Guentzel, Guentzel is a very good player, but so is miller, and miller plays centre, and a 1b centre is worth more than a 1b winger and take into consideration the contracts in where miller's isnt that bad due to his being market value and players of his style having durable careers (Joe Pavelski) his contract is not as bad as you are making it out to be
Demko is one of the best goalies in the league, hes young, thats why he doesnt have a bajillion starts, he started the year injured and he came into the league on an emergency basis and those are the numbers that have dragged his overall down. Look at the end of this year, the whole of last year, the year before and the bubble, he is one of the best in the league. If you dont want to pay that, then dont

I can't watch every game (on the East Coast) but I watch what I can and all the highlights.

The ask for Boeser is a 2nd and B, the get will be less. He is 1 dimensional and had a bad year.

Miller is a 2nd line center, true. Guentzel is a first line LW. One is more valuable than the other. I vehemently disagree with Miller's future. He is no Pavelski or Thorton. He has NO two way game. He hits and scores. A fine player but not one that ages well. He will be a 3rd C in 3 years while Guentzel is still a 1st LW. In 6 years Miller will be a healthy scratch while Guentzel might still be a 1st LW. And, don't give me the "they pay for who a player is now". That only works for terrible GMs who are about to lose their jobs.

Demko might be a great goalie but he has more than 40 starts ONCE. He has two great playoffs but we know how that worked for the great Matt Murray.

None of those guys are worth as much as you think. Sorry.
20 avr. 2023 à 12 h 9
Quoting: Sqm918
After reading all these incompetent idiots gurgling on every Canuck player’s balls, it’s nice to see not everyone has their head firmly cemented up their a$$. Good assessment.

Van was very smart to resign Miller IF they get out from his contract NOW. If they keep him long term it will sink them.

If they don't get rid of some of their bad future contracts, the only thing they'll have a chance to win is the draft lottery.
20 avr. 2023 à 20 h 45
This team kills me
I can't watch every game (on the East Coast) but I watch what I can and all the highlights.

The ask for Boeser is a 2nd and B, the get will be less. He is 1 dimensional and had a bad year.

Miller is a 2nd line center, true. Guentzel is a first line LW. One is more valuable than the other. I vehemently disagree with Miller's future. He is no Pavelski or Thorton. He has NO two way game. He hits and scores. A fine player but not one that ages well. He will be a 3rd C in 3 years while Guentzel is still a 1st LW. In 6 years Miller will be a healthy scratch while Guentzel might still be a 1st LW. And, don't give me the "they pay for who a player is now". That only works for terrible GMs who are about to lose their jobs.

Demko might be a great goalie but he has more than 40 starts ONCE. He has two great playoffs but we know how that worked for the great Matt Murray.

None of those guys are worth as much as you think. Sorry.

Thats the ask, if you want him thats how much you pay, you dont go to a restaurant and be like "I dont really like the salmon, I'm not going to pay that much." you pay the price or you dont get the guy, its that simple.

Centres are more valuable than wingers, thats fine you disagree with miller's future, and yes he struggled defensively at the start of the season, but you didn't see that he had selke votes last year? Dont get me wrong he had some BAD mistakes that cost the Canucks at the beginning of the year, but that isn't full time JTM, he was a great 2 way player for the back half the year. Also bold of you to assume that Guentzel is immune to becoming a healthy scratch, he could very easily have a worse trajectory than you proposed, and also JTM can play the wing, and unlike Guentzel has a 99 point season under his belt and has scored 299 points in the last 4 seasons (1.06ppg), where as Guentzel has 257 points over that span (1.03ppg). As well Miller has missed far fewer games and can play a physical style, something from my watching (and stats telling me) Guentzel doesnt do as much of.

Demko has actually only played in 1 playoff series, and yet again, he is young, and was 1B his first year (markstrom) then covid hit where he was 1A in the covid year (Holtby) and then the bonefide starter for the last 2 years where he was injured this one. Yes he hasnt played more than 40 in a season, thats because there was covid, and there was a shortened season then he did it then he was injured.

It looks like the fit isnt there, you guys arent able to offer up the assets we need to part with these pieces.
20 avr. 2023 à 21 h 39
Thats the ask, if you want him thats how much you pay, you dont go to a restaurant and be like "I dont really like the salmon, I'm not going to pay that much." you pay the price or you dont get the guy, its that simple.

Centres are more valuable than wingers, thats fine you disagree with miller's future, and yes he struggled defensively at the start of the season, but you didn't see that he had selke votes last year? Dont get me wrong he had some BAD mistakes that cost the Canucks at the beginning of the year, but that isn't full time JTM, he was a great 2 way player for the back half the year. Also bold of you to assume that Guentzel is immune to becoming a healthy scratch, he could very easily have a worse trajectory than you proposed, and also JTM can play the wing, and unlike Guentzel has a 99 point season under his belt and has scored 299 points in the last 4 seasons (1.06ppg), where as Guentzel has 257 points over that span (1.03ppg). As well Miller has missed far fewer games and can play a physical style, something from my watching (and stats telling me) Guentzel doesnt do as much of.

Demko has actually only played in 1 playoff series, and yet again, he is young, and was 1B his first year (markstrom) then covid hit where he was 1A in the covid year (Holtby) and then the bonefide starter for the last 2 years where he was injured this one. Yes he hasnt played more than 40 in a season, thats because there was covid, and there was a shortened season then he did it then he was injured.

It looks like the fit isnt there, you guys arent able to offer up the assets we need to part with these pieces.

Your resturant analogy has a fallacy. It assumes a restaurant with infinite options for patrons. They have the opportunity to say no and know that another customer will approach and pay the set cost. This is more of a limited bartering system. Yes, a team can set a price and walk away. To use your example. You don't want to pay the set fish price but you know the resturant only has so many possible patrons and the fish is going rotten in a few days (years). Teams dont pay the 'asking price' all the time.

I'm looking through his advanced stats and I don't see a good two way player in any year. He is FANTASTIC on the PP but 5v5 he is good at scoring but bad at defending.

You can be high on Miller but many of us are not. In a few years, we'll see who's right.

You're right on Demko, I was looking at his AHL playoffs. I understand that he hasn't had the opportunity to play 40+ games. I'm just saying he can't be called elite unless he does consistently. He might be elite but there isn't proof yet. I wouldn't trade him if I were Van but if they did, they wouldn't get as much as they think.

I don't think the Pens can't offer up the assets, I don't think they SHOULD offer up the assets.

But that's me. We'll see how Miller turns out.
BeautifulIdiot a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage