Forums/Armchair-GM

The Scheifelen plan

Créé par: Knuckl3s
Équipe: 2022-23 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 6 oct. 2022
Publié: 7 oct. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
If this team gets into the playoffs, which I think is a long-shot, can you see them finishing ahead of any of the following teams in the Central?

St. Louis
Minnesota
Nashville
Dallas
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $78 495 358 $0 $2 050 000 $4 004 642 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
762 500 $762 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 24
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,107
Of those 4 teams you listed, I could see them leapfrogging Dallas. The Stars were a 7th seed last year and are more or less running it back - they added Mason Marchment on a really expensive (and to me, very risky) deal, they lost John Klingberg and replaced him with Colin Miller, before realizing what they had done and then spending a 1st/4th to bring in a pretty unproven Nils Lundkvist. Not to say I think they're going to be a lottery team, but the Stars strike me as an extremely high variance team and I could see Hellebuyck just putting this team on his back and dragging them back to the playoffs by sheer force of will.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 34
Luguber
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 415
I could see them finishing ahead of each of those teams actually. Though I don't believe they'll do so in each case
The two teams I really do think the Jets will finish in front of, are Dallas and Minnesota.
The Stars do not seem all that good imo, and I believe many players on the Wild kind of overperformed last year.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 41
Jetsfan
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,589
Nashville didn't get any better, Minny got worse plus had many ppl with breakout years last year and Dallas was hardly better than a failure of a Jets team

If the Jets can actually play like they are on paper, they could easily get into the top 3 spot in the Central
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 46
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,254
Jets could have a similar bounce back that Calgary had, with veterans throughout the lineup, or remain in a bubble sequence or possibly the wheels may fall off, but that could happen to any on the list, with the wrong cold streak or injury bug. This division is similar to the two east divisions where it could be status quo or upside down, in the next few seasons.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
Of those 4 teams you listed, I could see them leapfrogging Dallas. The Stars were a 7th seed last year and are more or less running it back - they added Mason Marchment on a really expensive (and to me, very risky) deal, they lost John Klingberg and replaced him with Colin Miller, before realizing what they had done and then spending a 1st/4th to bring in a pretty unproven Nils Lundkvist. Not to say I think they're going to be a lottery team, but the Stars strike me as an extremely high variance team and I could see Hellebuyck just putting this team on his back and dragging them back to the playoffs by sheer force of will.

Agree the Marchment deal is very risky, if it hadn't been done maybe Robertson would be locked up for more years at a higher AAV. The Lundkvist acquisition definitely sends a message to everyone that Stars management knew that acquiring Colin Miller was a feeble attempt to put on a bandaid on their right-side of defense. I don't see the Stars as a lottery team by any means either, but I don't see them being any better than they were last year, they might even take a step back depending on how guys like Oettinger and Marchment, as well as how well players can adjust to Deboers system.
dannibalcorpse et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Luguber
I could see them finishing ahead of each of those teams actually. Though I don't believe they'll do so in each case
The two teams I really do think the Jets will finish in front of, are Dallas and Minnesota.
The Stars do not seem all that good imo, and I believe many players on the Wild kind of overperformed last year.

Did you mean St. Louis and Minnesota?

Agree that guys like Hartman and Gaudreau overperformed last year for the Wild, but I definitely still expect that team to be competitive. I don't love the Stars lineup, but I can't call them a bad team
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Jetman
Nashville didn't get any better, Minny got worse plus had many ppl with breakout years last year and Dallas was hardly better than a failure of a Jets team

If the Jets can actually play like they are on paper, they could easily get into the top 3 spot in the Central

I don't think 3rd in the Central is out of the range of possibilities either. I definitely don't see the Jet's finishing ahead of Colorado or St. Louis. If Johansen and Duchene regress, then I could see the Jet's overtaking them. I don't think Minnesota is going to be spectacular by any stretch of the imagination, but they will definitely be competitive and should make the playoffs. With Dallas, it depends on how the team adjusts to Deboers system, whether or not Oettinger takes a step, whether or not a guy like Marchment can come in and be a meaningful difference maker, and can Deboer get more out of guys like Benn, Seguin, and even Gurianov.

All of this is of course assuming that the team buys into what Bowness is preaching and Hellebuyck gets back to being a top goalie.
Jetman et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 0 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Birtle34
Jets could have a similar bounce back that Calgary had, with veterans throughout the lineup, or remain in a bubble sequence or possibly the wheels may fall off, but that could happen to any on the list, with the wrong cold streak or injury bug. This division is similar to the two east divisions where it could be status quo or upside down, in the next few seasons.

Jet's may bounce back, but they definitely won't be as good Calgary was last year
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 27
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,371
Quoting: Jetman

Nashville added McDonagh and Niederreiter, the Jets added Rittich and Gagner.. lol

The Preds need a lot of things to go right to have another good season though, mainly their top four forwards having strong showings like they did last season.
Luguber et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 29
GoCanada
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 532
Helly gets back in form and they have a vezina caliber goalie, Morrisey-Pionk represents a classical franchise D pair, Dillon, DeMelo, Samberg, Schmidt, Stanley provide nice depth on paper. Connor-Schieffle-Wheeler is the most underrated line in hockey with consistent 40+ goal scorer, and Wheeler the best assists player Jets can dream of. Dubois in his playoff style with Columbus against Leafs will make him a top 2nd line center,with 30 goal scorer Ehlers and Perfetti the young maestro, Lowry is big and the bottom 6 will work
7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 32
MisstheWhalers
The Central is essentially two teams at the top in the Avs and Blues, two teams at the bottom in the Yotes and Hawks and then the other four teams who are basically pretty similar to one another with their own strengths and weaknesses.
SociallyHawkward, tsyls, masterjuddi and 4 others a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: jassan28
Helly gets back in form and they have a vezina caliber goalie, Morrisey-Pionk represents a classical franchise D pair, Dillon, DeMelo, Samberg, Schmidt, Stanley provide nice depth on paper. Connor-Schieffle-Wheeler is the most underrated line in hockey with consistent 40+ goal scorer, and Wheeler the best assists player Jets can dream of. Dubois in his playoff style with Columbus against Leafs will make him a top 2nd line center,with 30 goal scorer Ehlers and Perfetti the young maestro, Lowry is big and the bottom 6 will work

Wow, there is so much wrong with what you just said. First of all, Morrissey and Pionk are not a franchise caliber D-pairing. Connor, Scheifele, and Wheeler is not an underrated line either, and Dubois hasn't shown any indication that he has another big step to take in his game. I can see Perfetti making an impact, but it won't be a huge impact. Lowry as the 3C isn't ideal either.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
The Central is essentially two teams at the top in the Avs and Blues, two teams at the bottom in the Yotes and Hawks and then the other four teams who are basically pretty similar to one another with their own strengths and weaknesses.

You think the Blues are better than both the Wild and the Predators?
masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 50
MisstheWhalers
Modifié 7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 57
Quoting: Knuckl3s
You think the Blues are better than both the Wild and the Predators?

Definitely.

The Wild lost Fiala with no replacement and their 1C is Ryan Hartman ffs..lol, they have a solid defense and good goalie but that forward group is soooo reliant on Kaprizov who is amazing but one guy can only do so much.

The Preds will really need RyJo, Duch, Granlund and Forsberg to have repeat seasons for them to be successful, if they do they could make a bit of noise in the Central.

I just see the Blues as a more rounded team then the Wild or Preds, they lost Perron and Husso though and Binnington needs to rebound to playoff Binnington so they have some questions around them too.
Luguber, tsyls et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 1 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,782

Exactly how I see it. I'll say st. Louis is closer to that middle pack than they'd like also.
MisstheWhalers, Luguber, tsyls and 2 others a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 2 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Definitely.

The Wild lost Fiala with no replacement and their 1C is Ryan Hartman ffs..lol, they have a solid defense and good goalie but that forward group is soooo reliant on Kaprizov who is amazing but one guy can only do so much.

The Preds will really need RyJo, Duch, Granlund and Forsberg to have repeat seasons for them to be successful, if they do they could make a bit of noise in the Central.

I just see the Blues as a more rounded team then the Wild or Preds, they lost Perron and Hudson though and Binnington needs to rebound to playoff Binnington so they have some questions around them too.

The Blues have a well rounded team? I mean, their forward group is very strong, but their blueline isn't too good. Nashville is betting on a lot and I mean A LOT of variables breaking their way in betting on the core replicating their point totals from the previous season. I suspect that the Wild are hoping that Rossi can come in and be an impact player, thereby replacing some of what was lost in Fiala
7 oct. 2022 à 2 h 4
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: SociallyHawkward
Exactly how I see it. I'll say st. Louis is closer to that middle pack than they'd like also.

Even the Avs got worse in the offseason, if Binnington stumbles the Blues could struggle, honestly other then the Avs taking 1st I could see any of the other teams not named the Hawks or Coyotes finish anywhere from 2nd to 6th.
Luguber et SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 2 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: SociallyHawkward

They definitely got weaker this off-season. I don't know if they'll regress enough to finish below Minnesota, Nashville, Winnipeg, or Dallas, but I still think the Blues are the best bet for 2nd in the Central.
7 oct. 2022 à 2 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Even the Avs got worse in the offseason, if Binnington stumbles the Blues could struggle, honestly other then the Avs taking 1st I could see any of the other teams not named the Hawks or Coyotes finish anywhere from 2nd to 6th.

So in other words, the Central division could be wide open this year, kind of like the Pacific was last year
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 2 h 10
MisstheWhalers
The Blues have a well rounded team? I mean, their forward group is very strong, but their blueline isn't too good. Nashville is betting on a lot and I mean A LOT of variables breaking their way in betting on the core replicating their point totals from the previous season. I suspect that the Wild are hoping that Rossi can come in and be an impact player, thereby replacing some of what was lost in Fiala

The Blues defense is better then the Jets is.. lol.. but yeah I was more meaning they have a better balanced and deeper forward group then a lot of other Central division teams do.

Feel the exact same way about the Preds, they really need the stars to align to have another good year.

I think the same about Minny, assume they're hoping/banking on Rossi replacing some of Fiala's production. I'm very interested to see how Rossi does this season, wonder who will have the better season between him and Perfetti.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 2 h 13
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,140
From a military history buff, I salute you for the title of this ACGM.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 2 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: tkecanuck341
From a military history buff, I salute you for the title of this ACGM.

Frankly, I'm surprised nobody else thought of it first. Danke
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2022 à 3 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Banni
The Blues defense is better then the Jets is.. lol.. but yeah I was more meaning they have a better balanced and deeper forward group then a lot of other Central division teams do.

Feel the exact same way about the Preds, they really need the stars to align to have another good year.

I think the same about Minny, assume they're hoping/banking on Rossi replacing some of Fiala's production. I'm very interested to see how Rossi does this season, wonder who will have the better season between him and Perfetti.

Yeah, and they were picked only 1 spot apart(9th and 10th I believe)

Wait a second, are you saying Nashville needs Dallas to do well in order to be successful themselves? (JK tears of joy)

I might make the argument that Winnipeg has a better blueline than St. Louis, just from a personnel standpoint.
7 oct. 2022 à 3 h 27
Luguber
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 415
Did you mean St. Louis and Minnesota?

Agree that guys like Hartman and Gaudreau overperformed last year for the Wild, but I definitely still expect that team to be competitive. I don't love the Stars lineup, but I can't call them a bad team

No, I meant Dallas and Minnesota, as I believe I wrote in the first post, don't get your question 🙂

I wouldn't necessarily call the Stars a bad team neither, but I think they look weaker than the other central teams(except Blackhawks and the Coyotes ofc).
7 oct. 2022 à 5 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Luguber
No, I meant Dallas and Minnesota, as I believe I wrote in the first post, don't get your question 🙂

I wouldn't necessarily call the Stars a bad team neither, but I think they look weaker than the other central teams(except Blackhawks and the Coyotes ofc).

I think that depends on your perception of Ryan Johansen and Matt Duchene in Nashville, whether you think they'll replicate their previous season totals. I feel a lot more confident in Granlund and Forsberg upholding their ends of the bargain than I do those other two core forwards. If Duchene and Johansen regress to pedestrian performance levels, Nashville is really going to struggle to score goals.

St. Louis could really crumble if Binnington struggles, since they no longer have Husso to act as a safety net(pun intended). Thomas Greiss is at best just a serviceable backup

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage