Logo de NSH
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $60 685 083 $0 $4 507 500 $20 814 917 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 1
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
749 250 $749 250 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 oct. 2021 à 17 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,116
Brady's value is getting inflated on this site -- and he's inflating his own value through his contract demands.

I'd much rather have Buch + Thomas + 2nd over Brady.
A_K et TheEarthmaster a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 17 h 33
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 772
I think your are not far off on something that could work, but the price your paying is too low for Brady.
While Buschenvish would be interesting for Stuztle to play with, the problem is he is still left-handed, The Sens's biggest need is high-end young Right Handed Players, either RW or C. If we are gonna have someone playing off wing then I'd rather have Brady play with Stutzle on the off wing.
It would have to be Kyrou coming not Buchnevish.

Thomas hits the mark well, a right shot can play Center and RW is a good young player.
As well, make that pick a 1st and you are getting somewhere that would have to be entertained by both teams.
5 oct. 2021 à 17 h 36
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,719
Only deal with the Blues would be Thomas + Kyrou IMO

The value would definitely be here in this proposal, probably even too much from St. Louis

Quoting: villenash
Brady's value is getting inflated on this site -- and he's inflating his own value through his contract demands.

The value of an asset/product is determined by supply and demand. Tkachuk would have a much higher value than his "stats" because real GMs would kill to have him. That's how value works.
jet11567, NDoody et sensonfire a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 17 h 38

20-25 goals, 40-50 points every season (if you calculate last season to a full 82) has been 2nd in the whole league in hits two years in a row, lead the league in fights last year, is growing with size to get stronger every year and even thou he gets a bad rap, the guys love him in the room and they play better with him.
Don't think that is much over hyped.
Svechnikov, Andrei got 7.75 with almost the exact same Offensive numbers and doesn't have the physical play or D Brady does.
5 oct. 2021 à 17 h 48
Mentions "j'aime": 18,352
He clearly wants to be around family.
And who can blame the guy...don't we all want to be close to family?

IF ONLY...

he had family, say a cool uncle, who happened to be a GM of a rising team with tons of cap space.
And where his best friend's little brother would be a linemate.

Imagine that...
villenash a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 17 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 18,352
Quoting: NDoody
Thomas hits the mark well, a right shot can play Center and RW is a good young player.

Also frees up top-bunk at Tkachuk household
5 oct. 2021 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
20-25 goals, 40-50 points every season (if you calculate last season to a full 82) has been 2nd in the whole league in hits two years in a row, lead the league in fights last year, is growing with size to get stronger every year and even thou he gets a bad rap, the guys love him in the room and they play better with him.
Svechnikov, Andrei got 7.75 with almost the exact same Offensive numbers and doesn't have the physical play or D Brady does.

brady seems to grade out to me as a landeskog/lee type player, without landy’s defensive skill or lee’s goal scoring touch, but similar intangibles and play style. both of those guys are making 7m on long-term, all-UFA deals. tbh, he should max out at 7. buchnevich alone is better and more valuable. he plays better defense, and scores more.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 4
Quoting: Xspyrit
The value of an asset/product is determined by supply and demand. Tkachuk would have a much higher value than his "stats" because real GMs would kill to have him. That's how value works.

Thanks for the Economics 101 lesson lol

Also like stats being in quotes for some reason

But to your point, I never said how I was evaluating him -- he's a really solid player in this league and I agree that any team would take him if they could, but that doesn't mean they'll pay any price. This particular price just seems a little too rich for me.

And just because a "real" GM makes a move doesn't automatically make it a good one.

No one is saying Tkachuk isn't a good player in this league. But his value on this site is all over the place.

And now that you say that, if he's getting close to 250 hits in only 56 games (absolutely insane honestly, just wild) and leading the league in fights, you gotta wonder how long he's gonna be an effective player in the league -- that type of hockey will catch up to you fast. Hopefully he has a long and successful career.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 4
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,339
You guys are funny. Hard pass.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 5
Quoting: bagelbob
brady seems to grade out to me as a landeskog/lee type player, without landy’s defensive skill or lee’s goal scoring touch, but similar intangibles and play style. both of those guys are making 7m on long-term, all-UFA deals. tbh, he should max out at 7. buchnevich alone is better and more valuable. he plays better defense, and scores more.

Those contracts are Outdated, times change as do the prices on young RFA's, look at the numbers between Svechnikov and Brady, almost mirror each other and the same age, that is the main comparable right now.

Buchnevich is well into UFA years, doesn't have the physical play and I would say your stretching it on better D, he can;t be used as a comparable contract-wise.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 7
Those contracts are Outdated, times change as do the prices on young RFA's, look at the numbers between Svechnikov and Brady, almost mirror each other and the same age, that is the main comparable right now.

Buchnevich is well into UFA years, doesn't have the physical play and I would say your stretching it on better D, he can;t be used as a comparable contract-wise.

How is Landeskog's deal outdated? He just signed it...

RFA contracts definitely look a bit different ever since Matthews, but you can't say a contract is outdated when it was just signed.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 12
How is Landeskog's deal outdated? He just signed it...

RFA contracts definitely look a bit different ever since Matthews, but you can't say a contract is outdated when it was just signed.

Age of Player, Again you can't really compare Landy's deal with Brady's, Landy is a much better player right now, unfortunately, look at other RFA contracts in the last 2 years, there is a high price paid for RFA years. I don't think it is right but that is just the market value right now.

Brady and his family and agents know this and as you mentioned with Brady trying to grow into a bigger player that still gets over 200 hits a year and 25 goals a year, he is trying to secure the most he can now who knows what his value will be in 8 years, can;t blame him for that.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 14
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,935
Quoting: NHLfan10506
He clearly wants to be around family.
And who can blame the guy...don't we all want to be close to family?

IF ONLY...

he had family, say a cool uncle, who happened to be a GM of a rising team with tons of cap space.
And where his best friend's little brother would be a linemate.

Imagine that...

I actually like the Devils and wouldn’t mind Brady playing with Hughes, I actually think it’s a great fit. They have the money and want to compete. And have some pieces that Ottawa would be interested in
jet11567 et villenash a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 15
Age of Player, Again you can't really compare Landy's deal with Brady's, Landy is a much better player right now, unfortunately, look at other RFA contracts in the last 2 years, there is a high price paid for RFA years. I don't think it is right but that is just the market value right now.

Brady and his family and agents know this and as you mentioned with Brady trying to grow into a bigger player that still gets over 200 hits a year and 25 goals a year, he is trying to secure the most he can now who knows what his value will be in 8 years, can;t blame him for that.

I understand what you're saying and don't disagree -- I suppose "outdated" just wasn't the right word to choose as it has a different connotation than what you're saying here.

Definitely different ages, contract types, years, etc. -- I agree. But if he did turn down $8m x 8, I don't see how anyone is going to offer more than that. If he wants security, why would he not accept that deal?
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 18
KFTW
Thanks for the Economics 101 lesson lol

Also like stats being in quotes for some reason

But to your point, I never said how I was evaluating him -- he's a really solid player in this league and I agree that any team would take him if they could, but that doesn't mean they'll pay any price. This particular price just seems a little too rich for me.

And just because a "real" GM makes a move doesn't automatically make it a good one.

No one is saying Tkachuk isn't a good player in this league. But his value on this site is all over the place.

And now that you say that, if he's getting close to 250 hits in only 56 games (absolutely insane honestly, just wild) and leading the league in fights, you gotta wonder how long he's gonna be an effective player in the league -- that type of hockey will catch up to you fast. Hopefully he has a long and successful career.

If the return doesn’t start with someone like Holtz, Turcotte, McMichael, then I’m not interested
villenash et NDoody a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 21
I understand what you're saying and don't disagree -- I suppose "outdated" just wasn't the right word to choose as it has a different connotation than what you're saying here.

Definitely different ages, contract types, years, etc. -- I agree. But if he did turn down $8m x 8, I don't see how anyone is going to offer more than that. If he wants security, why would he not accept that deal?

While reports are all over the place, I kinda agree with the story I have been hearing which is he would have done something around 8x8 already, the thing is he wants the structure to be mostly signing bonus for tax and escrow reasons, which Melychuk will pay for, and he wanted a lot of No move clause. Look down Ottawa's lineup, no one gets signing bonuses. So then they asked for more $$$.

Remember he is paying 20% of his salary to escrow, 5% agents fees, and then probably 50% in taxes. Thats why Toronto had to do stuip contracts to get their top 4, signed, the same province.
villenash et Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 24
KFTW
While reports are all over the place, I kinda agree with the story I have been hearing which is he would have done something around 8x8 already, the thing is he wants the structure to be mostly signing bonus for tax and escrow reasons, which Melychuk will pay for, and he wanted a lot of No move clause. Look down Ottawa's lineup, no one gets signing bonuses. So then they asked for more $$$.

Remember he is paying 20% of his salary to escrow, 5% agents fees, and then probably 50% in taxes. Thats why Toronto had to do stuip contracts to get their top 4, signed, the same province.

Why don’t they do 6 years at 7.5 ?
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 24
Quoting: csick
If the return doesn’t start with someone like Holtz, Turcotte, McMichael, then I’m not interested

The Devil's idea is a great one. I would trade Brady in a second if the Deal includes Holtz, he is a pure RW sniper, shot like Ovi.

Stuzle - Pinto - Holtz, would be a top 5 line in the league for years. As Well Chabot - Holtz on PP would be dynamite.
csick a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 25
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 491
I think your are not far off on something that could work, but the price your paying is too low for Brady.
While Buschenvish would be interesting for Stuztle to play with, the problem is he is still left-handed, The Sens's biggest need is high-end young Right Handed Players, either RW or C. If we are gonna have someone playing off wing then I'd rather have Brady play with Stutzle on the off wing.
It would have to be Kyrou coming not Buchnevish.

As well, make that pick a 1st and you are getting somewhere that would have to be entertained by both teams.

No smoking crack in the comments please.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 25
KFTW
The Devil's idea is a great one. I would trade Brady in a second if the Deal includes Holtz, he is a pure RW sniper, shot like Ovi.

Stuzle - Pinto - Holtz, would be a top 5 line in the league for years. As Well Chabot - Holtz on PP would be dynamite.

Exactly and with Holtz , you can keep him in the AHL this year and go for a top 5 pick and then bring up everyone next year.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 27
KFTW
Quoting: BluesBandit
No smoking crack in the comments please.

I love Thomas but I need to see more of him first before trading a guy like Brady for him. He’s had a couple of injuries now. I love Kyrou but he’s also a bit older than Brady and had more development. Kyrou + Bolduc and a 2nd would be a great return. But Probably would need to balance the cap
NDoody a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 28
Why don’t they do 6 years at 7.5 ?

Idk if 2 years brings down the AAV that much and doesn't answer the signing bonus question, but yes I agree. I at one point hear 4 years at 5 and thought that would still work well.
csick a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 30
Exactly and with Holtz , you can keep him in the AHL this year and go for a top 5 pick and then bring up everyone next year.

I had read online that dEvils want him up this year, and he probably could. I am already kinda at the point already with Belleville that there are too many prospects that there aren't enough minutes to go around to get them all to develop to full potential this year. Add to that Greig has to do another year of WHL, when he clearly should in AHL.
csick a aimé ceci.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253

brady is at best middling defensive player, and certainly not better than buchnevich. buch is a terrific penalty killer and very good defensively 5v5. it’s not even close. i’m not saying the contracts are comparable, i’m saying i’d rather have buchnevich on my team.
5 oct. 2021 à 18 h 55
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,451
Quoting: Xspyrit
Only deal with the Blues would be Thomas + Kyrou IMO

The value would definitely be here in this proposal, probably even too much from St. Louis

I think the Blues would rather give us a package with Tarasenko as the centrepiece as opposed to Kyrou + Thomas.

Obviously, having Kyrou + Thomas would be better for Ottawa.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage