7 août 2019
Messages dans les forums
Messages par jour
<div class="quote"><div class="quote_t">Quoting: <b>sensonfire</b></div><div>1. Way too much for Erik Brannstrom.
2. Way too much for Anton Forsberg.
3. Way too much for Dillon Heatherington.
4. Andrei Kuzmenko is not signing that.
He'll want something like this.
5. If Slavkovsky is the BPA when it's our turn to pick in the Top 5, then so be it.
Otherwise, I'm not interested in him.
6. Columbus declines.
7. I'm curious to see what happens if you place Nikita Zaitsev on waivers.</div></div>
Not sure it really is too much for Forsberg I think there will be a market for backup goalies.
Branstrom can be argued, but also I think it isn't unreasonable given the cap hit of the rest of the team.
As per Elliot Freeman and others, Kuzmenko has to sign an ELC at least for 1 year, same as Zub, so yes that is all he can make unless there is bonuses, which would be moved to the next years cap hit any ways.
The Columbus trade likely isn't enough, but as I mentioned in the description, I saw this trade-in in another post and no one seemed to say anything about it. I doubt it would go as is, but it would be a hell of a steal for OTT.