SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Anaheim Ducks

Ducks fan opinions on Mavrik Bourque

3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 9
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 373
For a while now I have settled on who I want the ducks to take with their first two picks and I haven’t been able to settle on who to take with 36, recently I have been leaning towards Bourque if he is available. Between his playmaking, his shot and his one timer, I think he can fulfill a key role in the Ducks.
Salzy a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 10
Démarrer sujet
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 12
Xx_Zegras46_xX
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,658
I think he’d be a nice guy to pick up. Him Riechel and Weisblatt are all on my list of guys I want
OldNYIfan, Swedenheim et Salzy a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,374
Not a Ducks fan, but I don't think he'll be available at 36. Also, out of curiosity, who are you assuming they draft with their first two picks?
OldNYIfan et Swedenheim a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,563
Bourque will almost certainly be gone by 36th.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 14
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,521
I doubt Bourque is available at 27, and especially not 36. If the Ducks don’t get Drysdale, I’d probably take Grans at 27.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 23
Jah1722
Mentions "j'aime": 2,927
Idk enough about draft prospects but I prefer best player available. If 2 players are close then draft for need.
Swedenheim a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 42
Ducks and Kings Fan
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,705
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
I doubt Bourque is available at 27, and especially not 36. If the Ducks don’t get Drysdale, I’d probably take Grans at 27.

Ditto. (Does that apply to three things?)
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 48
Ducks and Kings Fan
I don't think Bourque will be available there any more than Perreault (two of my alternatives at 27 if we get Drysdale at 6). My hopes are Weisblatt or Colangelo or Chromiak at 36. I'm with @Kotkaniemi15 for Grans at 27 if we don't get Drysdale at 6. Of course, we may get Raymond at 6 and take another forward at 27 and then get Grans at 36, too. Unlikely, but not beyond the realm of possibility. I keep hearing people discounting Grans because they say he's "a real project" as if he'll take as long to develop as Dylan DeMelo.
Kotkaniemi15, Swedenheim et Salzy a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 53
Being wrong is ok
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 354
I prefer so many other players at 27/36
a couple would be Marat Khusnutdinov, Jacob Perreault, Ridly Greig, Ozzy Wiesblatt, Helge Grans and those German kids. But as some one said he'll be gone by 27. However, if we traded up and picked him I would be so frustrated tears of joy

Anyways thanks for mentioning me. Glad to have a spot in the ducks community.

@Lenny7 @Arlotti47
OldNYIfan, Salzy et Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 17 h 59
Ducks and Kings Fan
Quoting: BuckoJoyde
a couple would be Marat Khusnutdinov, Jacob Perreault, Ridly Greig, Ozzy Wiesblatt, Helge Grans and those German kids. But as some one said he'll be gone by 27. However, if we traded up and picked him I would be so frustrated tears of joy

@Lenny7 @Arlotti47

I recuse on Khusnutdinov because I can't trust myself to evaluate him dispassionately (don't ask). Besides, I think that the Moscow Capitals take him. But the rest of those guys are all very good ideas.
3 oct. 2020 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
Not a Ducks fan, but I don't think he'll be available at 36. Also, out of curiosity, who are you assuming they draft with their first two picks?

Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Bourque will almost certainly be gone by 36th.

Yeah i know hes projected to go a bit higher but part of me wonders if he slips a bit due to size. @LeafsFanForSomeReason with 6 i think we will be taking Holtz (i think drysdale will be gone already) and 27th i think we take Grans
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 18 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BuckoJoyde

@Lenny7 @Arlotti47

Grans will be our guy at 27 if hes still there, i like grieg or Weissblatt at 36 too.
Also Grans has looked pretty good this year in the SHL 3 games 1g 1a. he had a good looking one timer goal this morning.
BuckoJoyde, OldNYIfan et Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 18 h 8
Being wrong is ok
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 354
Quoting: OldNYIfan
I recuse on Khusnutdinov because I can't trust myself to evaluate him dispassionately (don't ask). Besides, I think that the Moscow Capitals take him. But the rest of those guys are all very good ideas.

I won't tears of joy

But, ill give a few quick points

Kid plays hard and is always present in play. It just comes down to the talent he plays with/against as its lackluster in my eyes(did look okay in the khl tho from what I understand) and if he can get the sized needed to play in the nhl. Imo a huge project with a whatever floor and tremendous ceiling.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 19 h 22
Mentions "j'aime": 12,563
Quoting: Swedenheim
Yeah i know hes projected to go a bit higher but part of me wonders if he slips a bit due to size. @LeafsFanForSomeReason with 6 i think we will be taking Holtz (i think drysdale will be gone already) and 27th i think we take Grans

Bourque isn't big by any means, but he's certainly not small. His size won't keep him from going in the 1st.

Also I would be reasonably confident in Drysdale still being on the board at 6th. Detroit probably goes for a forward like Perfetti or Rossi after taking Moritz Seider last year, and there has basically been no reports linking Drysdale to Ottawa. I think they go for Raymond or possibly Quinn, but even if they go D, it sounds like they'd prefer Sanderson.
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2020 à 21 h 10
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,079
He’s near the top of my wish list at pick 27 I love his game and doubt he falls that far but regardless who we grab at 6 if he’s there at 27 I would love to grab him
Swedenheim et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage