Forums/NHL

Who Should the Ducks Draft Your Preferences

30 mars 2020 à 19 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,195
Quoting: Bf3351
I guess if Kings go for Sergachev and/or Deangelo then it would be okay. If not, what is your long term solution for 2RD? Kings aren't going to get any closer to a lottery pick than this season.

Quoting: tkecanuck341
The Kings don't need to solve their long-term issues in one season. They can solve those at next summer's draft. Don't forget, Voynov was taken at 32nd overall in 2008.

The bigger immediate need is two or three top-six wingers. I'm fine with Walker playing at 2RD in the short term until we can fill some of the bigger organizational gaps. IMO, 1LD is a bigger gap than 2RD, as I don't think Bjornfot is going to be a top pairing defenseman either.

To which I add, the Kings have one early second and two mid-round seconds. For the first, there are a variety of choices available and, unlike Anaheim, we can choose between lefties and righties. (Helge Grans and Topi Niemela may still be available if Anaheim doesn't take one with the Boston first.) In the middle, there are guys like Brock Faber, Thimo Nickl, Mitch Miller, Eamon Powell . . . There will be some nice opportunities in the third round, too.
ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
30 mars 2020 à 20 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,140
Quoting: OldNYIfan
To which I add, the Kings have one early second and two mid-round seconds. For the first, there are a variety of choices available and, unlike Anaheim, we can choose between lefties and righties. (Helge Grans and Topi Niemela may still be available if Anaheim doesn't take one with the Boston first.) In the middle, there are guys like Brock Faber, Thimo Nickl, Mitch Miller, Eamon Powell . . . There will be some nice opportunities in the third round, too.

I was looking at Braden Schneider to possibly fill a 2RD slot. He was ranked in the mid-30s at the beginning of the season, but has risen to 13th overall in recent prospect rankings. I was very much hoping that the Kings would have a shot at him. Kaliyev dropped from 13th to 33rd in last summer's draft, so I guess you never know...

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2020-nhl-draft/player-profiles/Braden-Schneider
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
30 mars 2020 à 20 h 51
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,805
The Kings don't need to solve their long-term issues in one season. They can solve those at next summer's draft. Don't forget, Voynov was taken at 32nd overall in 2008.

The bigger immediate need is two or three top-six wingers. I'm fine with Walker playing at 2RD in the short term until we can fill some of the bigger organizational gaps. IMO, 1LD is a bigger gap than 2RD, as I don't think Bjornfot is going to be a top pairing defenseman either.

Just to clarify though, you do understand Perfetti is solely a centerman, right?

You already know this, but we have Turcotte, Vklardi, JAD, and Lizotte who are all possibly going to be in the NHL next season and it is look l I'll keep Vilardi already might have to play RW even though he looks best at C.
30 mars 2020 à 23 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,195
I was looking at Braden Schneider to possibly fill a 2RD slot. He was ranked in the mid-30s at the beginning of the season, but has risen to 13th overall in recent prospect rankings. I was very much hoping that the Kings would have a shot at him. Kaliyev dropped from 13th to 33rd in last summer's draft, so I guess you never know...

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2020-nhl-draft/player-profiles/Braden-Schneider

Yeah, I was hoping that maybe either the Kings or the Ducks could swing a deal for some pick in the 14 to 18 slot if Schneider isn't gone by then, but I don't see it happening . . .
31 mars 2020 à 2 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,140
Quoting: Bf3351
Just to clarify though, you do understand Perfetti is solely a centerman, right?

You already know this, but we have Turcotte, Vklardi, JAD, and Lizotte who are all possibly going to be in the NHL next season and it is look l I'll keep Vilardi already might have to play RW even though he looks best at C.

Perfetti is not solely nor even primarily a center. He is primarily a winger (and has played that position for most of his junior career), but played some center due to holes in the roster from trades and injuries.

The website of the Saginaw Spirit, the team he currently plays for, has him listed solely as a LW.

cole-perfetti.png

He's not a center, but it's nice to know he has the versatility to play there if it is needed.

In Conversation: Spirit left-wing Cole Perfetti

Saginaw Spirit Roster

Cole Perfetti Draft Profile
ZiggyPalffy et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 9 h 9
MNBassman
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,571
Quoting: OldNYIfan
@Wqrrior @TanSor @MNBassman @palhal @Jamiepo Anybody else interested in weighing in?

Especially at the top end of the draft, i am 100% a best player available guy...with team needs only used as a tie breaker.
palhal et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 12 h 0
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
always take BPA in the first round. I dont think they should consider Drysdale unless they pick outside the top 5
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage