SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2017-18

2017-18 GM Game - Messages to the BOE Thread

3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 43
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,053
People are seriously making a big deal out of this. This doesn't ruin the fun of the game nor does it even concern anyone else. Nor does this screw anyone over - Brickley was claimed for free, now he could get taken back for free. Techically all I'm doing is a waiver claim, on a player I used to own, so enough with this "don't be that evil idiot"

I'm only exercising my right when I say I wish to re-claim Connor Brickley. Thanks for understanding guys.
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 46
Living the dream
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,022
Quoting: DavidBooth7
People are seriously making a big deal out of this. This doesn't ruin the fun of the game nor does it even concern anyone else. Nor does this screw anyone over - Brickley was claimed for free, now he could get taken back for free. Techically all I'm doing is a waiver claim, on a player I used to own, so enough with this "don't be that evil idiot"

I'm only exercising my right when I say I wish to re-claim Connor Brickley. Thanks for understanding guys.

I didn't even intend to "place him on waivers" until we were made aware of the CBA rule that we didn't even know about. In order to get the trade done, all you had to do was not be a dick. If Booth and Turner said that they would pass on Brickley to let the trade go through, why would you be that guy?
3 nov. 2017 à 15 h 1
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,392
Quoting: Bo53Horvat
Quoting: krakowitz
BoE -- Any update on being able to extend pending UFAs? I think we could do something similar to the way the RFA signings were set up, where the GM negotiates a contract with the BoE, but maybe there's some sort of limit on how many you can sign/how much you can spend? Really messes up my plans if I want to get a guy that's a pending UFA that I want to keep.

That may come later on but at this time, we will not be resigning pending UFA's.

Wasn't this one of the biggest parts of v2? It better be included, because it's such a real part of the game. That's what v2 is all about if I'm not mistaken.
3 nov. 2017 à 15 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,886

That may come later on but at this time, we will not be resigning pending UFA's.

Wasn't this one of the biggest parts of v2? It better be included, because it's such a real part of the game. That's what v2 is all about if I'm not mistaken.

we just haven't worked out official logistics. we have ideas as to who qualifies and such, but we will have more details before the new year, and most likely Christmas
3 nov. 2017 à 15 h 8
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Are we able to extend RFAs that are on the last year of their current contract?
3 nov. 2017 à 15 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 2,886
Quoting: Zach
Are we able to extend RFAs that are on the last year of their current contract?

not yet. we don't believe that we can fully evaluate a player this early in the season. that would be like in February-March when we would tentatively open it.
3 nov. 2017 à 15 h 53
SEA GM v5
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 893
Anything on the team vacancies?
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 18 h 5
Emotionally in 2018
Since Columbus hasn't put in the Djoos waiver claim to his roster, can I get him if I was next in line?
3 nov. 2017 à 18 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,161
Quoting: TabooPenguo

I'm pretty sure I told you, that even if it takes time to find GM's, you are not being considered for a position. It is far too early since your unsuccessful time as GM of the Islanders and until Matt gives us some surefire recommendation that you are ready once again to run a team, you will be considered. That has yet to happen, and therefore we'll find others to run the Rangers, Maple Leafs, and Islanders at this time.

Thanks,
Bo53Horvat
BOE
nobody a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 19 h 35
WentWughes
Mentions "j'aime": 10,343
Quoting: TabooPenguo

I'm pretty sure I told you, that even if it takes time to find GM's, you are not being considered for a position. It is far too early since your unsuccessful time as GM of the Islanders and until Matt gives us some surefire recommendation that you are ready once again to run a team, you will be considered. That has yet to happen, and therefore we'll find others to run the Rangers, Maple Leafs, and Islanders at this time.

Thanks,
Bo53Horvat
BOE

Chances of me being considered?
3 nov. 2017 à 19 h 37
Ethereal
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Quoting: Max
Quoting: Ethereal
Would be interested in any of the open GM jobs, I believe NYI, NYR and Toronto are open?

Regards,

Dear BOE,

Let me first off say I have left and dont have any say in anything and never really did. But if this lugnut gets NYR then I'm coming back.

Yours Truely,
Maximilian S.

Classy.

If I don't ask or make my intentions known, what's the point?

Regards,
A_K, nobody et Missouri a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 20 h 34
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Since Columbus hasn't put in the Djoos waiver claim to his roster, can I get him if I was next in line?

If Djoos was placed on waivers despite the fact that it wasn't posted in the waiver placements thread. All GMs should be notified of this and given a chance to claim him
nobody, A_K et Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 17 h 39
WentWughes
Mentions "j'aime": 10,343
Since IceGirl is retiring, is the next Wild GM responsible for withdrawing the picks that were taken away when IceGirl was in office?
Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 18 h 41
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Since IceGirl is retiring, is the next Wild GM responsible for withdrawing the picks that were taken away when IceGirl was in office?

We haven't finalized what picks are being taken away yet.
5 nov. 2017 à 21 h 22
Emotionally in 2018
Congratulations guys. In a game where you’re struggling to find competent GMs, your lack of control has lost 3 already, and there’s a chance I’m the fourth. Amazing
LicMysak, Mr_cap et Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 22 h 45
Mentions "j'aime": 3,053
Modifié 6 nov. 2017 à 0 h 21 par Jarvis
I'm sorry guys that some people are so hypocritical, ignorant, and blindfolded to reality; and dont understand the work you guys put into this game. Such a shame.
Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 22 h 49
NBABound
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Modifié 6 nov. 2017 à 0 h 21 par Jarvis
I'm sorry guys that some people are so hypocritical, ignorant, and blindfolded to reality; and dont understand the work you guys put into this game. Such a shame.

stay in yo lane
Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 23 h 5
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Modifié 6 nov. 2017 à 0 h 22 par Jarvis

Dangles was a bit rude yes... but after seeing his side of things and your attitude over the past while, I agree more and more with Dangles and would rather a game with him than with you... good riddance
Mr_cap, krakowitz et Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 23 h 5
NBABound
Quoting: jmac490

I hope the people who have decided to make a mockery of themselves enjoy sucking DirtyDangles' salty vagina.

Dangles was a bit rude yes... but after seeing his side of things and your attitude over the past while, I agree more and more with Dangles and would rather a game with him than with you... good riddance

Jmac unblock me
Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 23 h 6
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: Mr_cap
Quoting: jmac490

Jmac unblock me

Same here boi
Missouri a aimé ceci.
5 nov. 2017 à 23 h 8
Living the dream
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,022
Quoting: boltscharge17
Quoting: Mr_cap

Jmac unblock me

Same here boi

While we're at it, can whoever has me blocked (assuming it's not Booth) unblock me so that I can re-enter the chat? Leaving on my own caused me to miss a lot...
5 nov. 2017 à 23 h 37
Emotionally in 2018
phillyjabroni —

What you did took a lot of guts, but it was the right thing to do. I applaud you for that. I know for a fact that it didn’t make a certain someone particularly happy, but you did what’s right anyways.

On behalf of the v2 community, thank you
Mr_cap a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2017 à 0 h 5
phillyjabroni —

What you did took a lot of guts, but it was the right thing to do. I applaud you for that. I know for a fact that it didn’t make a certain someone particularly happy, but you did what’s right anyways.

What exactly did philly do?
6 nov. 2017 à 0 h 26
NBABound
phillyjabroni —

What exactly did philly do?

Exactly what you didnt.
krakowitz a aimé ceci.
6 nov. 2017 à 0 h 36
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,840
Lol this place is such a drama filled circus, its crazy.
Mr_cap et Missouri a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage