Forums/GM Game 2017-18

2017-18 GM Game - Messages to the BOE Thread

1 nov. 2017 à 20 h 14
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Scratch what I said above. We will just re-do it ourselves

It still has to be deleted in the trade thread.
1 nov. 2017 à 20 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,053
Quoting: Mr_cap
Scratch what I said above. We will just re-do it ourselves

It still has to be deleted in the trade thread.

I'm unable to edit posts so unless the mods delete it, just ignore it for now.
2 nov. 2017 à 10 h 25
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,364
Is there any BOE involvement on waivers at this point or once 48 hrs pass do I just check the priority list and if I win the claim, notify the team that a player has been claimed?
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
2 nov. 2017 à 13 h 21
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,343
Can i be the NYR or TOR GM? or really any open GM spots
2 nov. 2017 à 13 h 23
Considering how Minnesota cannot trade Connor Brickley before giving me the opportunity to claim him, I would like to excersize that right and get Brickley back. Tyler Bertuzzi will then be sent to the AHL if successful.

Please notify me on my team page with a status update and decision. Thank you.
2 nov. 2017 à 13 h 47
WentWughes
Considering how Minnesota cannot trade Connor Brickley before giving me the opportunity to claim him, I would like to excersize that right and get Brickley back. Tyler Bertuzzi will then be sent to the AHL if successful.

Minnesota and Calgary have agreed to trade Gustaf Olofsson instead of Connor Brickley as previously posted. This should clear up any problems
2 nov. 2017 à 14 h 8
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS

Minnesota and Calgary have agreed to trade Gustaf Olofsson instead of Connor Brickley as previously posted. This should clear up any problems

Huh? You can't edit a deal after making it just like that.
2 nov. 2017 à 14 h 11
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,364

I'm not BOE, but I think ignorance of a technicality in the CBA like that (not common knowledge) should allow them to modify the trade... if IceGirl knew about the rule, she wouldn't have put him in the offer. I don't think many people understood that there was a rule against trading a claimed player (I didn't).
2 nov. 2017 à 14 h 36
WentWughes

Considering it would be reviewed and then reverted and then this trade would happen... wouldnt that just save everyone time?
Daryl a aimé ceci.
2 nov. 2017 à 21 h 57
Ethereal
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Would be interested in any of the open GM jobs, I believe NYI, NYR and Toronto are open?

Regards,
3 nov. 2017 à 0 h 2
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 987
Quoting: Ethereal
Would be interested in any of the open GM jobs, I believe NYI, NYR and Toronto are open?

Regards,

Dear BOE,

Let me first off say I have left and dont have any say in anything and never really did. But if this lugnut gets NYR then I'm coming back.

Yours Truely,
Maximilian S.
PrincessChloe, Mr_cap, LicMysak and 2 others a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 0 h 8
Living the dream
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,022
Quoting: Max

Regards,

Dear BOE,

Let me first off say I have left and dont have any say in anything and never really did. But if this lugnut gets NYR then I'm coming back.

Yours Truely,
Maximilian S.

Indeed, nobody ever really leaves. We'd love to keep you.
Missouri a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 0 h 41

Regards,

Dear BOE,

Yours Truely,
Maximilian S.

I don't think you have the right to call me out for being disrespectful while at the same time calling other users lugnuts. Wanted to point that out smile

Any update on the below BOE?

Never did I know you can edit deals 6 hours after making them....was there a new CBA agreement I missed? Because that's not legal.
Missouri a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 1 h 52
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,392

Dear BOE,

Yours Truely,
Maximilian S.

I don't think you have the right to call me out for being disrespectful while at the same time calling other users lugnuts. Wanted to point that out smile

Never did I know you can edit deals 6 hours after making them....was there a new CBA agreement I missed? Because that's not legal.

They edited the deal because there were rules they weren't completely aware of. We'd all be doing the same thing if it happened to us. Booth, there's no point in being that guy. We're here to have fun, let it go. No need for drama at all in this game.
PrincessChloe et Missouri a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 8 h 18
WentWughes

Dear BOE,

Yours Truely,
Maximilian S.

Ok, then they can go ahead and cancel the old trade and as soon as they did that, we will go ahead with the new deal.... It just saves everyone time
3 nov. 2017 à 13 h 3
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,392
BoE -- Any update on being able to extend pending UFAs? I think we could do something similar to the way the RFA signings were set up, where the GM negotiates a contract with the BoE, but maybe there's some sort of limit on how many you can sign/how much you can spend? Really messes up my plans if I want to get a guy that's a pending UFA that I want to keep.
3 nov. 2017 à 13 h 13
Retired V2 V3 GM
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,151
Modifié 3 nov. 2017 à 13 h 24
Hey Phillyjabroni, can you do me a favour and announce who claimed who on the waiver claim thread please?
Have you guys posted the October power rankings yet also?
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,161
Upon further review of the controversial "trade switch", I have decided to overturn the new trade and the old trade will take place, now Booth may claim or decide against it as per CBA rules. Thank you.
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 3
Quoting: krakowitz
BoE -- Any update on being able to extend pending UFAs? I think we could do something similar to the way the RFA signings were set up, where the GM negotiates a contract with the BoE, but maybe there's some sort of limit on how many you can sign/how much you can spend? Really messes up my plans if I want to get a guy that's a pending UFA that I want to keep.

That may come later on but at this time, we will not be resigning pending UFA's.
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 3
Quoting: Missouri
Hey Phillyjabroni, can you do me a favour and announce who claimed who on the waiver claim thread please?

This will come in short time.
Missouri a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 6
WentWughes
Quoting: Bo53Horvat
Upon further review of the controversial "trade switch", I have decided to overturn the new trade and the old trade will take place, now Booth may claim or decide against it as per CBA rules. Thank you.

Does this mean Booth can claim Brickley after hes been traded?
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 18
Living the dream
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,022

Don't you dare Booth
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 20
WentWughes
Quoting: Icegirl

Don't you dare Booth

We both know hes going to lol
PrincessChloe et Missouri a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,886

No, the waiver order runs itself.

If you really care, you will take the time to look at it. By the time you see this response from when you posted, you could have already figured it out, instead of asking one of to make announcements even though we aren't doing that.
Missouri a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2017 à 14 h 27
WentWughes
Quoting: phillyjabroni

No, the waiver order runs itself.

If you really care, you will take the time to look at it. By the time you see this response from when you posted, you could have already figured it out, instead of asking one of to make announcements even though we aren't doing that.

Any updates on the Vacant GM spots?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage