Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $79 582 083 $1 170 000 $4 310 000 $3 917 917 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 7
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
835 000 $835 000 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
812 500 $812 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 2
890 000 $890 000 $
G
RFA - 2
867 500 $867 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DG
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance275 000 $$275K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 janv. à 8 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,693
The main reason Colorado moved Tatar and why Johansen isn't really working there is speed. I really don't see how a below average skater in Monahan is the solution
TJTwolf, NMAvsFan, Xqb15a and 5 others a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 8 h 19
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,588
Big nope from the Avs.
NMAvsFan, Anus_McLeod, M96N29 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 8 h 43
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,687
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
The main reason Colorado moved Tatar and why Johansen isn't really working there is speed. I really don't see how a below average skater in Monahan is the solution

Exactly; not sure why MTL fans won't listen on this point other than they want a 1st for Monahan (unlikely to happen from any team) and they think the Avs are that desperate (they aren't). If the Avs are going to spend a 1st on a rental (doubtful IMO), they'll try to put together a package for Lindholm, not a lateral move like Monahan.
turtlemountain, Xqb15a, TJTwolf and 4 others a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 8 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,013
We need an automod that replies to these Monahan to Colorado for a 1st trades. No thank you.
Xqb15a, TJTwolf, Anus_McLeod and 3 others a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 8 h 45
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,108
Just imagine if MTL players performed to what MTL fans thought they were worth on CF. COL isn’t trading for a slow power play inflated player who gets crushed in shot share at even strength.
TJTwolf, Anus_McLeod, MeetYourMakar and 2 others a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 8 h 49
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,693
Quoting: NMAvsFan
Exactly; not sure why MTL fans won't listen on this point other than they want a 1st for Monahan (unlikely to happen from any team) and they think the Avs are that desperate (they aren't). If the Avs are going to spend a 1st on a rental (doubtful IMO), they'll try to put together a package for Lindholm, not a lateral move like Monahan.

It's just a bad fit team wise. Monahan would probably fit very well in a system like Vegas' or Tampa's for example where they don't try and play high paced open ice hockey. Teams like Colorado, New Jersey, and Florida are generally poor fits though for below average skaters (Matthew Tkachuk being an exception).
M96N29, MeetYourMakar, NMAvsFan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 8 h 55
Mentions "j'aime": 1,701
Quoting: NMAvsFan

You want to talk about not listening yet almost every agm that includes the habs made by a non habs fan has their team trading them a LD.

Atleast monahan is remotely a team need and at 27 points would be 4th on the colorado forwards in scoring.
M96N29 a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 9 h 11
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,444
Quoting: Black61
You want to talk about not listening yet almost every agm that includes the habs made by a non habs fan has their team trading them a LD.

Atleast monahan is remotely a team need and at 27 points would be 4th on the colorado forwards in scoring.

Monahan wouldn't get PP1 time in Colorado, and more than half his points have come with the man advantage.

When Colorado traded for Lehkonen, he had just 1 of his 29 points come on the PP. That's a gigantic differentiating factor, and I can assume a big reason why they targeted him that year.

I hear you on the LHD to the Habs though. We all have our frustrations. Folks insisting Monahan is a fit when he probably isn't (at least not at that price) is our biggest at the moment.
TJTwolf, MeetYourMakar, NMAvsFan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 9 h 27
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,691
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
Monahan wouldn't get PP1 time in Colorado, and more than half his points have come with the man advantage.

When Colorado traded for Lehkonen, he had just 1 of his 29 points come on the PP. That's a gigantic differentiating factor, and I can assume a big reason why they targeted him that year.

I hear you on the LHD to the Habs though. We all have our frustrations. Folks insisting Monahan is a fit when he probably isn't (at least not at that price) is our biggest at the moment.

Lets be honest - there is a lot of wishful thinking on this website.

TBH - the NHL's stupid blackout policy is not helping hockey fans to enjoy other team's games - so a lot of time - player evaluation is based on highlight reels and stats cards, and the 3-4 times you play that other team.

EX: our sport broadcaster in Quebec will only really talk about the habs (just like Sportnet only speak about the leafs) and will play an odd OTT game here and there. They play other NHL games when there is NOTHING else on... Tennis? Yep, not playing a Dallas V. PHI game over that.

Often time, the best way to perfect a trade is through trial and error on this website and discussion in the comments - they are sometime a gold mine of information when a willing user takes the time to explains why the trade woudn't work.

AKA: Monahan would not be a good fit in COL because their system is based on speed in transition which Monahan apparently lacks. To which, I'd reply that Habs have a similar "speed in transition'' approach and Monahan is working just fine.
Anus_McLeod, Jay27, M96N29 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 9 h 41
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,444
Quoting: MTLaveragefan
Lets be honest - there is a lot of wishful thinking on this website.

TBH - the NHL's stupid blackout policy is not helping hockey fans to enjoy other team's games - so a lot of time - player evaluation is based on highlight reels and stats cards, and the 3-4 times you play that other team.

EX: our sport broadcaster in Quebec will only really talk about the habs (just like Sportnet only speak about the leafs) and will play an odd OTT game here and there. They play other NHL games when there is NOTHING else on... Tennis? Yep, not playing a Dallas V. PHI game over that.

Often time, the best way to perfect a trade is through trial and error on this website and discussion in the comments - they are sometime a gold mine of information when a willing user takes the time to explains why the trade woudn't work.

AKA: Monahan would not be a good fit in COL because their system is based on speed in transition which Monahan apparently lacks. To which, I'd reply that Habs have a similar "speed in transition'' approach and Monahan is working just fine.

Agree on points one and two. Also agree on point three, but the frustration in this instance is that Avs fans have said no to a first for Monahan countless times. It's important to note that not everyone pours through all the acgms before posting theirs, and that's 100% fine. But for those who do spend a fair amount of time on this site, there is some irritation over repetitiveness.

To go further on point three, I have suggested that the Habs take RyJo back in the trade and settle for something less than a first (e.g. Olausson and a 2nd). While Monahan may not be a perfect fit, the Avs benefit by freeing cap space both this year and next, which adds value. Meanwhile, the Habs can pump and dump RyJo, as the are doing with Monahan, which could add to their ultimate return.

Knowing the Avs FO, I would be shocked if they pay a first even in that scenario, so propose something different. I think folks are open. But I would suggest taking the feedback into account or at least explaining why you disagree.

Just my two cents.
MeetYourMakar, NMAvsFan et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 9 h 59
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,691
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
Agree on points one and two. Also agree on point three, but the frustration in this instance is that Avs fans have said no to a first for Monahan countless times. It's important to note that not everyone pours through all the acgms before posting theirs, and that's 100% fine. But for those who do spend a fair amount of time on this site, there is some irritation over repetitiveness.

To go further on point three, I have suggested that the Habs take RyJo back in the trade and settle for something less than a first (e.g. Olausson and a 2nd). While Monahan may not be a perfect fit, the Avs benefit by freeing cap space both this year and next, which adds value. Meanwhile, the Habs can pump and dump RyJo, as the are doing with Monahan, which could add to their ultimate return.

Knowing the Avs FO, I would be shocked if they pay a first even in that scenario, so propose something different. I think folks are open. But I would suggest taking the feedback into account or at least explaining why you disagree.

Just my two cents.

I agree - IMO, the habs should jump on the opportunity to get Ryjo.

Monahan is only getting sent to COL because we see on this website that COL needs a center and because some COL fans will make AGM where they acquire Monahan (granted, for a difference price).

I guess is ultimately depends also on how well your team is doing... Habs have A LOT to improve - so imaginating blockbuster trades to improve the team is fun. So the bigger the dream...bigger is the fun.

COL has a great team and is trying to tweak things for the playoffs... so a blockboster trade is less appealing because you don't want to break the magic or the team.

Ex: look at the EDM trades at the start of the season when they were terrible... and look now. Now the same degree of wildness ahahah.

Laslty, the habs have had a good run lately with trades under KH and MB - so for some fans - if we got a 1st for Chariot and a lot of first are usually traded around TD - then it's not far fetch to dream of a first round pick.

The problem is... they are trading with Joe Sakic...who is a tremendous GM, who never pays full price because he doesn't have to.
Anus_McLeod et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 10 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Jay27
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104
But you guys are missing the point, the Avs aren’t just trading a first for Mony, they are also dumping Ryjo’s inflated cap hit and yes he is overpaid for what he brings and getting a retained Allen to help with Georgiev’s workload which has been too much this season as discussed by Colorado’s own staff(btw Allen has better numbers than Georgiev, playing for a team much lower in the standings this season).

So to summarize the Avs upgrade on Ryjo and get a veteran goalie to help with the workload all for the same cap hit as Ryjo takes up…for a late first. Maybe you guys just overvalue a late first and in that case there is nothing I can say to justify my position and that’s fine. Did this particular ACGM more to see what the team would look like than to get feedback.
18 janv. à 11 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Jay27
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,104
So just to defend my position on the fact that I think too many on here overvalue late first rounders I’d like to share a little piece of easily acquired info. I think we’d all agree that most teams and fans hope that a first rounder will have established himself in the NHL by his draft+6 year. So here are the last 8 picks of the 2017 NHL draft. Chose 8 as that is the last quarter and by my definition means late rounder.
#24-Kristian Veselainen
#25-Ryan Poehling
#26-Jake Oettinger
#27-Morgan Frost
#28-Shane Bowers
#29-Henri Jokiharju
#30-Eeli Tolvanen
#31-Klim Kostin
18 janv. à 12 h 13
Representing the 505
Mentions "j'aime": 3,687
Quoting: Jay27
But you guys are missing the point, the Avs aren’t just trading a first for Mony, they are also dumping Ryjo’s inflated cap hit and yes he is overpaid for what he brings and getting a retained Allen to help with Georgiev’s workload which has been too much this season as discussed by Colorado’s own staff(btw Allen has better numbers than Georgiev, playing for a team much lower in the standings this season).

So to summarize the Avs upgrade on Ryjo and get a veteran goalie to help with the workload all for the same cap hit as Ryjo takes up…for a late first. Maybe you guys just overvalue a late first and in that case there is nothing I can say to justify my position and that’s fine. Did this particular ACGM more to see what the team would look like than to get feedback.

Monahan. Isn't. An. Upgrade. He's a minus skater which clearly hasn't worked (vis-a-vis RyJo) on an up-tempo team. He wouldn't get PP1 time and the Avs PP2 doesn't get much time so that blunts his scoring impact a lot. I do agree the Habs taking on the last year of RyJo's remaining $4M hit is worth something but it isn't a 1st. As for it being a late 1st, the Avs did pretty well with their two late 1sts this past draft and they have a mostly empty cupboard so they can't just go trading 1sts for rentals, especially ones that are bad fits; they need difference-makers if they're trading premium assets. and that do not describe Monahan.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 13 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 527
Quoting: Jay27

Colorado has traded exactly one 1st round pick in the decade that Sakic has been GM/President and that was when they lost the game of goalie musical chairs and had to trade for Kuemper. The Avs just don't do it.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage