Top 30 Wingers

Créé par: C21
Équipe: 2023-24 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 28 août 2023
Publié: 28 août 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I’m sure this won’t be controversial at all

A lot of the guys within each tier are fairly interchangeable imo, especially tier two

This was a top 10 that turned into a top 20 and then eventually a top 30. There’s a lot of good wingers out there

I don’t believe I’m forgetting anybody, Laine and Tuch were the last two cuts
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
3083 500 000 $245 231 794 $0 $2 000 000 $-161 731 794 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Stars de Dallas
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 000 000 $$2M)
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Capitals de Washington
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 8
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
7 150 000 $7 150 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Flames de Calgary
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Predators de Nashville
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 août 2023 à 1 h 16
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,078
I don't think M. Tkachuk deserves to be a tier ahead of Kucherov. They should both be at the the top.

Keller and B. Tkachuk are the first two that I would promote from the third tier. Marchand would be at the bottom of tier 2.

If Kuzmenko shows that last year was not a one off then he get's on the list. He'd be one of the most creative players in tier 3.
28 août 2023 à 2 h 0
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,371
[quote=Canucks33;4381345

Keller and B. Tkachuk are the first two that I would promote from the third tier. Marchand would be at the bottom of tier 2.

[/quote]

Heh. There are a gaggle of players who should move up ahead of Keller. Loads of 'em.
28 août 2023 à 2 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 986
Quoting: Canucks33
I don't think M. Tkachuk deserves to be a tier ahead of Kucherov. They should both be at the the top.

If Kuzmenko shows that last year was not a one off then he get's on the list. He'd be one of the most creative players in tier 3.

I wouldn’t put Kuch in the same tier as Tkachuk. I think Tkucher is in a tier of his own when it comes to wingers right now and the 6th best skater in the league. He’s a great two-way guy and easily capable of 40+ and 110+ and his impact goes further than than just numbers or defence. He didn’t even need to get on the scoresheet to be the biggest reason why Florida clutched up in games 6&7. No one else is doing that right now. As for Kuch, I think this years Kuch is what we can expect in a full season from here on out. Very elite player, obviously, but 30-110+ with not too much of a two-way impact isn’t enough to put him in tier one imo. And that’s a big reason why he’s placed 6th here. The guys above him just bring that extra juice when it comes to goals and/or two way game. Marner’s about the same level goalscorer, a bit behind as a playmaker but miles ahead in the two-way game. The rest of the guys in front of him are better goalscorers most definitely capable of 100+ point seasons and outside of Pasta, better two way guys as well. Robo is also a better goalscorer capable of 100+ points.

And as for Brady, Keller and Kuz moving up a tier, I would like to hold off until I see more of what they did this past season. Neither Brady or Keller are bonafide 90+ scorers or anything to write home about in the two way game and Kuzmenko while basically dropping 40 and being a decent two-way impact, scored a lot of those goals on tips. I want to see if he can repeat that and prove that it is just part of his game. High tip numbers are historically very hard to replicate year-year
28 août 2023 à 2 h 23
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,279
Marchand is in the Stamkos and Panarin tier imo. Genuinely can’t see him above them.
28 août 2023 à 2 h 57
Luguber
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 415
If these are in order, I believe Huberdeau should be higher for sure.
28 août 2023 à 5 h 23
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
Marchand is in the Stamkos and Panarin tier imo. Genuinely can’t see him above them.

I'd agree. I think through Stamkos probably belong in 2 tiers together
I'd go Tkachuk, Rantanen, Pasta, Kaprisov, Marner, Kuch in a bigger Tier 1 and then Marchand, Panarin, Stamkos in a small tier 2 before the big tier 3.
HOCKEYBOY448 a aimé ceci.
28 août 2023 à 8 h 46
Rip
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,065
Quoting: Canucks33

Kuzmenko is not on this list. Who would he replace? Getting points because Petterson doesn't make you a star.
28 août 2023 à 8 h 52
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,999
Tkachuk too high... Switch Tkachuk with Kaprisov, Pasta and Rant
28 août 2023 à 9 h 9
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,283
Love tkachuk but he isn't alone in his tier. Put him with Robertson and Pasta level where he belongs.
28 août 2023 à 9 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,636
Quoting: C21
I wouldn’t put Kuch in the same tier as Tkachuk. I think Tkucher is in a tier of his own when it comes to wingers right now and the 6th best skater in the league. He’s a great two-way guy and easily capable of 40+ and 110+ and his impact goes further than than just numbers or defence. He didn’t even need to get on the scoresheet to be the biggest reason why Florida clutched up in games 6&7. No one else is doing that right now. As for Kuch, I think this years Kuch is what we can expect in a full season from here on out. Very elite player, obviously, but 30-110+ with not too much of a two-way impact isn’t enough to put him in tier one imo. And that’s a big reason why he’s placed 6th here. The guys above him just bring that extra juice when it comes to goals and/or two way game. Marner’s about the same level goalscorer, a bit behind as a playmaker but miles ahead in the two-way game. The rest of the guys in front of him are better goalscorers most definitely capable of 100+ point seasons and outside of Pasta, better two way guys as well. Robo is also a better goalscorer capable of 100+ points.

And as for Brady, Keller and Kuz moving up a tier, I would like to hold off until I see more of what they did this past season. Neither Brady or Keller are bonafide 90+ scorers or anything to write home about in the two way game and Kuzmenko while basically dropping 40 and being a decent two-way impact, scored a lot of those goals on tips. I want to see if he can repeat that and prove that it is just part of his game. High tip numbers are historically very hard to replicate year-year

I'm sorry but did you just call Tkachuk the 6th best skater in the league? Tkachuk is probably my favourite player in the league but he is closer to the 6th worst skater in the league than he is 6th best. His "great 2-way play" comes from his work along the boards between the hash marks and the blue line. I am not calling him bad defensively but he is not skating around the defensive zone stealing pucks from the opponent (unless you count for when he goes and body checks someone down low removing both him and the victim from the play). He is an expert at making breakout passes when his center and defensemen retrieve the puck down low, along with very good spatial awareness and gap control in the neutral zone. If we are talking about overall 2-way game Stone is by far the best, followed by Marchand and Marner. due to their abilities interrupt shooting lanes and intercept passes. I would even put Matt Boldy above Tkachuk in that manner. Matthew Tkachuk's very defensively aware but he is extremely hindered by his well below average foot speed so he can never be a bonafide PKer.

As for Tkachuk's production a lot of it comes from having top notch hand-eye coordination. He's probably the best net front deflector in the league next to Pavelski and Stone. He's a good playmaker with great vision too but he is not the guy who can quarterback a powerplay like Kaprizov, Kucherov, Marner, Panarin, Gaudreau, Pastrnak, Marchand, etc. He's ok at that job on the half wall but he is by far best in the net front/bumper spot.

IMO he should absolutely be in a top tier but certainly not in a tier of his own. Obviously Tkachuk has intangibles but it's not that different from what we saw in prime Perry.
28 août 2023 à 9 h 45
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,766
I would have thought at least one of Nugent-Hopkins, Hyman or Kane would have made the list.
28 août 2023 à 9 h 52
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,160
Meier is far too low
28 août 2023 à 10 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I'm sorry but did you just call Tkachuk the 6th best skater in the league? Tkachuk is probably my favourite player in the league but he is closer to the 6th worst skater in the league than he is 6th best. His "great 2-way play" comes from his work along the boards between the hash marks and the blue line. I am not calling him bad defensively but he is not skating around the defensive zone stealing pucks from the opponent (unless you count for when he goes and body checks someone down low removing both him and the victim from the play). He is an expert at making breakout passes when his center and defensemen retrieve the puck down low, along with very good spatial awareness and gap control in the neutral zone. If we are talking about overall 2-way game Stone is by far the best, followed by Marchand and Marner. due to their abilities interrupt shooting lanes and intercept passes. I would even put Matt Boldy above Tkachuk in that manner. Matthew Tkachuk's very defensively aware but he is extremely hindered by his well below average foot speed so he can never be a bonafide PKer.

As for Tkachuk's production a lot of it comes from having top notch hand-eye coordination. He's probably the best net front deflector in the league next to Pavelski and Stone. He's a good playmaker with great vision too but he is not the guy who can quarterback a powerplay like Kaprizov, Kucherov, Marner, Panarin, Gaudreau, Pastrnak, Marchand, etc. He's ok at that job on the half wall but he is by far best in the net front/bumper spot.

IMO he should absolutely be in a top tier but certainly not in a tier of his own. Obviously Tkachuk has intangibles but it's not that different from what we saw in prime Perry.

Skater as in Forward/Defenceman, not actual skating ability. I also didn’t claim he was an elite two-way player nor better than Stone in that regard. And while we’re talking about Stone, he would be a few spots higher if health wasn’t an issue. He has one of the best defensive sticks in hockey. I would agree with all the names you put above Matty Tkachuk in that regard.

I would put him in his own tier for the reasons I listed as well as the fact that he’s really the only winger that is pretty much a consensus top 10 player right now. Everyone in the second tier will be put just outside of the top 10 or lower in most lists.
28 août 2023 à 10 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dgibb10
Meier is far too low

I’m waiting to see him gel in New Jersey and prove he can produce there like he did San Jose
28 août 2023 à 10 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CD282
I would have thought at least one of Nugent-Hopkins, Hyman or Kane would have made the list.

Hyman was one of the last names taken off the list, I counted Nuge as more of a center, they all have issues defensively and Kane needs to play and produce more than he did last year. They also suffer from the McDavid/Drai tax as almost anyone can produce on their wings and PP. they all would be at least in the conversation for top 40 if not top 35 so it’s not like they weren’t thought of
28 août 2023 à 10 h 17
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,766
Hyman was one of the last names taken off the list, I counted Nuge as more of a center, they all have issues defensively and Kane needs to play and produce more than he did last year. They also suffer from the McDavid/Drai tax as almost anyone can produce on their wings and PP. they all would be at least in the conversation for top 40 if not top 35 so it’s not like they weren’t thought of

In his last season in San Jose, Evander Kane led the Sharks in scoring. Somehow he's only good because of McDavid but Meier makes your list? That's nonsense.

https://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?reportType=season&seasonFrom=20202021&seasonTo=20202021&gameType=2&playerPlayedFor=franchise.29&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=points,goals,assists&page=0&pageSize=50
28 août 2023 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CD282
In his last season in San Jose, Evander Kane led the Sharks in scoring. Somehow he's only good because of McDavid but Meier makes your list? That's nonsense.

https://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?reportType=season&seasonFrom=20202021&seasonTo=20202021&gameType=2&playerPlayedFor=franchise.29&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=points,goals,assists&page=0&pageSize=50

I mean, congrats on finding the only season Kane had more points than Meier over the last 5 years 👍

And like I said, he’s probably top 40 off the top of my head
28 août 2023 à 13 h 45
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,078

I agree that the unique playstyle and effect that M. Tkachuk has on a game is what elevates him into the top tier. Having a superstar that plays with as much grit and sandpaper as him underneath real skill and talent is extremely rare. That's why I love B. Tkachuk as well, they are pretty much in their own category in terms of playstyle classification.

I guess I would say that I feel you are underrating Kucherov then. Maybe I value past/recent Playoff performances more but Kucherov was the deadliest player in the Playoffs during their Cup wins and absolutely lethal at all times. I think what he showed was comparable if not better than what Kane did during his best 3 year stretch in the Playoffs. He is one of the most creative players in the league and he has the vision and confidence to find every single weapon available to him, including ones that nobody else can see. He relies on nothing but his raw talent and it made him the undisputed best winger in the league recently and I guess I don't think he deserves to have that taken away from him yet. I don't think anyone else on the entire list has accomplished anything close to what Kucherov has in terms of sustaining elite play and in both peak and duration.
29 août 2023 à 0 h 24
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,279
Quoting: Trevor31lv
I'd agree. I think through Stamkos probably belong in 2 tiers together
I'd go Tkachuk, Rantanen, Pasta, Kaprisov, Marner, Kuch in a bigger Tier 1 and then Marchand, Panarin, Stamkos in a small tier 2 before the big tier 3.

I agree on that one for sure.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage