Giroux and Lehkonen

Créé par: Richard88
Équipe: 2021-22 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 7 févr. 2022
Publié: 7 févr. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
COL
  1. Giroux, Claude (4 137 500 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
+ another 25% ($2,068,750) retained by a third team in exchange for a 4th (same price for retention as Foligno and Savard trades last year).

I've added $2,068,750 to the $81.5m cap to reflect this retention (i.e. $83,568,750)
PHI
  1. Compher, J.T.
  2. Helleson, Drew [Liste de réserve]
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (COL)
  4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (COL)
COL
  1. Lehkonen, Artturi (1 150 000 $ retained)
MTL
  1. Ranta, Sampo
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (COL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 568 750 $76 828 130 $1 741 463 $3 432 500 $6 740 620 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 8
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
0 $0 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
0 $0 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 075 000 $1 075 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 févr. 2022 à 20 h 11
Au-revoir Dorion
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,074
I dont think the habs do it
7 févr. 2022 à 20 h 14
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,618
Quoting: Borocop
I dont think the habs do it

But can you imagine if they did? grin
Borocop a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 20 h 16
Au-revoir Dorion
Mentions "j'aime": 3,074
Quoting: Richard88
But can you imagine if they did? grin

id put like 75$ on the avs to win the cup lol
Richard88 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 20 h 23
Mentions "j'aime": 986
This is my honest guess as to what is going to happen with Giroux at the TDL (from both sides)
Josh, TJTwolf et Richard88 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 20 h 25
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,684
Honestly, how may times do I have to say Habs say no. Switch ranta for barron, Habs will give a 4th, then deal done
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 21 h 0
Mentions "j'aime": 716
Why? Just why the fk Hugues would want anything to do with Ranta and a mid 60’s overall pick. Why? That doesn’t make any sense at all. You keep saying that Lehkonen have no value but keep trying to acquire him on every single post. To me that’s fascinating.
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 21 h 6
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,627
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Honestly, how may times do I have to say Habs say no. Switch ranta for barron, Habs will give a 4th, then deal done

You're dreaming. Lehkonen doesn't even have the value of Barron straight up.
Josh, Anus_McLeod, DirtyDangle and 2 others a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 21 h 9
LafreneiretoKravtsov
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 833
The moves I anticipate Colorado trying to make.

Fair return on both sides. I don’t see Montreal getting a better offer for Lehkonen.
I could see Philly getting a piece they prefer more, but Giroux controls his destination.
Anus_McLeod, TJTwolf et Richard88 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 21 h 19
Mentions "j'aime": 3,467

Saying something ludicrous over and over doesn't make it any less ludicrous.
TJTwolf et ColonelX a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 21 h 23
Quoting: Joblow
Why? Just why the fk Hugues would want anything to do with Ranta and a mid 60’s overall pick. Why? That doesn’t make any sense at all. You keep saying that Lehkonen have no value but keep trying to acquire him on every single post. To me that’s fascinating.

Nobody has said anywhere on here, that I can recall seeing, that Lehkonen has no value. In fact it's been quite the opposite. The fact he doesn't have the value Habs fans think he has is an entirely different thing. When Avs fans tell you it's fair in an Avs trade post I can understand you baulking a little, same in a Dallas post or a NYR post. When neutral fans of pretty much every other team are telling you it's pretty fair value (and a few lucid Habs fans as well), you might want to think long and hard. Are all the Habs fans overvaluing him or is everybody else undervaluing him? I know which you're going to say in advance but that's where your delusions lie.
DirtyDangle, ColonelX et Richard88 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 21 h 33
Mentions "j'aime": 716
Quoting: TJTwolf
Nobody has said anywhere on here, that I can recall seeing, that Lehkonen has no value. In fact it's been quite the opposite. The fact he doesn't have the value Habs fans think he has is an entirely different thing. When Avs fans tell you it's fair in an Avs trade post I can understand you baulking a little, same in a Dallas post or a NYR post. When neutral fans of pretty much every other team are telling you it's pretty fair value (and a few lucid Habs fans as well), you might want to think long and hard. Are all the Habs fans overvaluing him or is everybody else undervaluing him? I know which you're going to say in advance but that's where your delusions lie.

What is hard to understand in the Habs to need to trade him. They will only do it if the return great. Is that concept is to hard to understand. Montreal organization values him a lot and won’t simply trade him away for suspect and late pick that have about a 10% chance of playing in the Nhl and about a 2% chance of turninh into a regular Nhlers. Montreal already are loaded with prospect that are better then Ranta. Because you think it’s fair value does not make him worth less for Kent Hugues and clearly any trade involving Lehkonen that aren’t a overpayment simply won’t happen.
RobbStark03 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2022 à 21 h 50
What is hard to understand in the Habs to need to trade him. They will only do it if the return great. Is that concept is to hard to understand. Montreal organization values him a lot and won’t simply trade him away for suspect and late pick that have about a 10% chance of playing in the Nhl and about a 2% chance of turninh into a regular Nhlers. Montreal already are loaded with prospect that are better then Ranta. Because you think it’s fair value does not make him worth less for Kent Hugues and clearly any trade involving Lehkonen that aren’t a overpayment simply won’t happen.

As I said then.
8 févr. 2022 à 6 h 52
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,258
Very nicely thought out, pretty fair and good return for Philly.

COL is a very good destination, and Giroux probably waives for COL.

Good enought return for PHI to say yes (and its nit-picking, but Giroux on the 3rd line? Seems a bit of a waste).

MTL fans expect more for Lehtonen, but hes just not been an offensive producer, but I don;t think the return is enough AND I think MTL after losing Dandanault, Kotkanemi (two other young guys drafted high who didn;t produce as much as hoped (yet)), they cant afford to sell low, especially as they have tons of older vets that need to be moved more desperately
Richard88, RobbStark03 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 8 h 39
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16

I'm gonna keep posting it until you stop mentioning Barron Sticking Out Tongue
ColonelX et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 8 h 41
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16

When have I said that Lehkonen has no value? I've posted lot's of analytics and been positive in my assessment of him in threads discussing him as a potential target for Colorado.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 8 h 42
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: Josh

Fair return on both sides. I don’t see Montreal getting a better offer for Lehkonen.
I could see Philly getting a piece they prefer more, but Giroux controls his destination.

Thanks for your feedback smile
8 févr. 2022 à 8 h 56
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Modifié 8 févr. 2022 à 10 h 45

Why are you acting like you're Montreal's GM and that the offers on CF have to go through you? Dude's made a good offer and in his fantasy team they've accepted.

The common thing around Lehkonen is that we (Fans) expect a serious bidding war to happen because of recent reports from insiders but it's likely he just gets traded if he asks for it otherwise he's too good of a veteran to trade away. This offer is a great offer in a case where no last minute TDL bidding war is involved.

Counter argument, we have no better LW prospect than him other than Mysak and with Toffoli maybe on the trade block and Drouin unlikely to re-sign here he would be useful through a retool/rebuild. He's big, brings an excellent two-way game and projects as a middle-six winger with 20 goals a season upside so in a nutshell trading away a middle-six winger for a close to the NHL middle-six prospect and a mid-late 2nd round pick is fair value. We're obviously all hoping for a bidding war but if Lehky wants out or let Hugues know he isn't re-signing after next year and an offer like this one comes around I wouldn't be mad about it.
Richard88, coga16 et pinslack a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 8 h 56
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: Hammerwise
Very nicely thought out, pretty fair and good return for Philly.

COL is a very good destination, and Giroux probably waives for COL.

Good enought return for PHI to say yes (and its nit-picking, but Giroux on the 3rd line? Seems a bit of a waste).

MTL fans expect more for Lehtonen, but hes just not been an offensive producer, but I don;t think the return is enough AND I think MTL after losing Dandanault, Kotkanemi (two other young guys drafted high who didn;t produce as much as hoped (yet)), they cant afford to sell low, especially as they have tons of older vets that need to be moved more desperately

Thanks for your measured response.

My thinking with Giroux on the 3rd line is that it would give the Avs three high-end scoring lines which would give opposing coaches massive match-up problems. Nichuskin has also always elevated the 2nd line when he's been on it, and is pacing 35 goals and 67 points, so I don't really want to drop him down and break up that line. Burakovsky would probably be the likeliest one to drop down to the 3rd line, and a LHS at 3LW might be more balanced, but I like the idea of balanced scoring and when he's on, he's great. Burakovsky does get dropped down to the 3rd line at times anyways when he's on a cold streak, so I'm sure Giroux would get plenty of opportunities on the 2nd line too even if starting on the 3rd line. Giroux would also be on PP1 in the bumper spot (or even better, put Mackinnon in the bumper spot with Giroux on the left).

Regarding the Lehkonen return, maybe they could get more than a 2nd + Ranta, but it really depends on what prospect they want. 2nd + prospect (in this case Ranta) is simply a template for what a reasonable trade might look like. It could also be something like Kaut + conditional 3rd (moving to a 2nd if Avs win two rounds). I've also previously proposed a return like the Goodrow trade, 1st for Lehkonen + 3rd, which might more appeasing to Montreal as they'd be consolidating their assets upwards a bit. Whatever the case a 2nd+prospect seems to be a reasonable ballpark estimate.
Hammerwise et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 9 h 5
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: ColonelX
Why are you acting like you're Montreal GM and that the offers on CF are have to go through you? Dude's made a good offer and in his fantasy team they've accepted.

The common thing around Lehkonen is that we (Fans) expect a serious bidding war to happen because of recent reports from insiders but it's likely he just gets traded if he asks for it otherwise he's too good of a veteran to trade away. This offer is a great offer in a case where no last minute TDL bidding war is involved.

Counter argument, we have no better LW prospect than him other than Mysak and with Toffoli maybe on the trade block and Drouin unlikely to re-sign here he would be useful through a retool/rebuild. He's big, brings an excellent two-way game and projects as a middle-six winger with 20 goals a season upside so in a nutshell trading away a middle-six winger for a close to the NHL middle-six prospect and a mid-late 2nd round pick is fair value. We're obviously all hoping for a bidding war but if Lehky wants out or let Hugues know he isn't re-signing after next year and an offer like this one comes around I wouldn't be mad about it.

Ahhh, the voice of reason Heart Eyes

Regarding Ranta, you're not wrong in most of your assessment, but I'd stop short of saying that he has an "excellent" two-way game. He does have a two-way motor, but his defensive awareness and general hockey IQ is quite lacking, so I wouldn't say that his two-way game is excellent... yet. The skillset is certainly there for a Kreider-type north-south forward who goes hard to the net and is feisty along the boards with a lot of skill and a great shot, but he needs to learn to use his teammates better and be better positioned in the D zone. This is his first season in the AHL though so there's still plenty of time for him to improve those things. Regarding using him in a trade, Bednar and Sakic saw enough in him to play him in the playoffs last year against Vegas so they clearly rate him very highly within the organization and he wouldn't be considered a throw-away prospect at all. If they were forced to choose one to keep I think they pick Ranta over Kaut due to stylistic fit and upside, even though Kaut probably has more value to other GM's around the league.
pinslack et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 9 h 8
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,258
Modifié 8 févr. 2022 à 9 h 14
Thanks for your measured response.

My thinking with Giroux on the 3rd line is that it would give the Avs three high-end scoring lines which would give opposing coaches massive match-up problems. Nichuskin has also always elevated the 2nd line when he's been on it, and is pacing 35 goals and 67 points, so I don't really want to drop him down and break up that line. Burakovsky would probably be the likeliest one to drop down to the 3rd line, and a LHS at 3LW might be more balanced, but I like the idea of balanced scoring and when he's on, he's great. Burakovsky does get dropped down to the 3rd line at times anyways when he's on a cold streak, so I'm sure Giroux would get plenty of opportunities on the 2nd line too even if starting on the 3rd line. Giroux would also be on PP1 in the bumper spot (or even better, put Mackinnon in the bumper spot with Giroux on the left).

Regarding the Lehkonen return, maybe they could get more than a 2nd + Ranta, but it really depends on what prospect they want. 2nd + prospect (in this case Ranta) is simply a template for what a reasonable trade might look like. It could also be something like Kaut + conditional 3rd (moving to a 2nd if Avs win two rounds). I've also previously proposed a return like the Goodrow trade, 1st for Lehkonen + 3rd, which might more appeasing to Montreal as they'd be consolidating their assets upwards a bit. Whatever the case a 2nd+prospect seems to be a reasonable ballpark estimate.

Agree on both points. I think thats a good return for Lehkonen, maybe a bit more, but I think MTL fans are looking at the KK/Dandanault/Sergachev experiences and think they cant give up a young guy for what they see as marginal.

To me, he could still be alot more but 139 pts in 379 games really puts him as a good 3rd line player, and maybe his youth gets a bit more, but you dont see alot of 2mil RFA to be 3rd line guys that dont bring physical/leadership aspects get alot more than what you've offered.

Similar case is NYR C/LW Chytil. Guys like Laughton, Goodrow, etc... also were cheaper, bring the intangibles, like leadership, physicality, I dont know Lehkonen or Chytil have.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 9 h 32
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Ahhh, the voice of reason Heart Eyes

Regarding Ranta, you're not wrong in most of your assessment, but I'd stop short of saying that he has an "excellent" two-way game. He does have a two-way motor, but his defensive awareness and general hockey IQ is quite lacking, so I wouldn't say that his two-way game is excellent... yet. The skillset is certainly there for a Kreider-type north-south forward who goes hard to the net and is feisty along the boards with a lot of skill and a great shot, but he needs to learn to use his teammates better and be better positioned in the D zone. This is his first season in the AHL though so there's still plenty of time for him to improve those things. Regarding using him in a trade, Bednar and Sakic saw enough in him to play him in the playoffs last year against Vegas so they clearly rate him very highly within the organization and he wouldn't be considered a throw-away prospect at all. If they were forced to choose one to keep I think they pick Ranta over Kaut due to stylistic fit and upside, even though Kaut probably has more value to other GM's around the league.

Kaut holds more value to others because they can convince themselves he's solely been slowed down by injuries and, considering he hasn't been a flop, his draft capita still somewhat matters. I'm very high on Santa and seeing his steps taken during each offseason there's something to be excited about, he's not a burner like Anderson but he'd fit nicely in any middle-six at some point.
Richard88 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2022 à 9 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 556
Quoting: Josh

IF Montreal doesnt get a better offer, he doesnt get trade. Luckily all the rumours say differently.
8 févr. 2022 à 9 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 556

This is fair, however some of the loudest mouths in these posts are Leaf fans trashing every single Habs player that sent their team golfing last year. Just something to keep in mind.

If insiders are saying the price for Lehkonen looks like a 1st, its only natural for Habs fans to demand the value of a 1st.
8 févr. 2022 à 17 h 38
v5 Minnesota GM
Mentions "j'aime": 4,684
I'm gonna keep posting it until you stop mentioning Barron Sticking Out Tongue

How about helleson instead of barron?
8 févr. 2022 à 18 h 48
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
How about helleson instead of barron?

Nah, not feeling it.

I'd rather just target someone like Nick Paul instead of Lehkonen if the price is 1st/Helleson/Barron. Nick Paul brings great defense and PK ability, while also providing faceoff ability and size that Lehkonen doesn't. Obviously Paul is an UFA so not as ideal as Lehkonen who's an RFA, but Avs need to be smart about how they spend their best assets.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage