SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2021/2022 NHL Season Discussion Thread - #7

7 déc. 2021 à 11 h 27
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,385
Quoting: Sklikly
I can only image how good these guys really are. As a goalie I played against Makar in the AJHL in 2016-2017 when he had 75pts in 50ish games as a dman. Guy was phenomenal. Played against him and now he's in the NHL and I'm talking about him on CapFriendly lmao.

Damn, i don't think many of us can say we played against an NHLer, however many of us have definitely met NHLer's
zk97, Saskleaf et capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 0
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
The old man clapping that nbcsw shows after a caps goal has returned. Let’s go. He was seen after the sprong shootout goal. Everyone he is ok.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 12
I make typos
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991
has anyone else ever accidently said Barry Gettman instead Garry Bettman
capsfan2121 et Devil a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 17
Daddy
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 581
Quoting: Sklikly
I can only image how good these guys really are. As a goalie I played against Makar in the AJHL in 2016-2017 when he had 75pts in 50ish games as a dman. Guy was phenomenal. Played against him and now he's in the NHL and I'm talking about him on CapFriendly lmao.

That’s pretty cool to have played against him in Junior. I know a few ppl who have played against NHLers when they were young, but never in Junior. I played against Wahlstrom is a spring hockey tournament when I was 14 in Boston. I also played on a spring hockey team with Noah Dobson when I was 11, and you could tell they could make it but when you play with someone in Junior you know they’re gonna make it and you can enjoy the experience of watching them play more as you understand how special they are, that’s sick man.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 18
Mangiapane Goat
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 186
Hello gentlemen.

I just wanted to apologize for my actions on this forum yesterday. Something serious came up in my family, and I was not in a good mental space and I took my anger, frustration and anxiety out on you guys on this forum.

Im very sorry for picking fights and being blatantly stubborn and disregarding all your points, and being horribly rude, especially towards @A_habs_fan and @mitchmarner_16. Im embarrassed to look back on my posts from yesterday and how rude they were (i also re-watched the hit, and you guys were very right.) From now on, I will be more polite and open to other opinions and not disregarding everyone else, and am looking forward to moving past this and getting into constructive, real discussions. Again, I am so, so sorry for being such a Jack*ss.
capsfan2121, Bobcat205, EsoYeezus69 and 10 others a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 19
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: TheBetterTkachuk
Hello gentlemen.

I just wanted to apologize for my actions on this forum yesterday. Something serious came up in my family, and I was not in a good mental space and I took my anger, frustration and anxiety out on you guys on this forum.

Im very sorry for picking fights and being blatantly stubborn and disregarding all your points, and being horribly rude, especially towards A_habs_fan and mitchmarner_16. Im embarrassed to look back on my posts from yesterday and how rude they were (i also re-watched the hit, and you guys were very right.) From now on, I will be more polite and open to other opinions and not disregarding everyone else, and am looking forward to moving past this and getting into constructive, real discussions. Again, I am so, so sorry for being such a Jack*ss.

Respect
zk97, yikes, TheBetterTkachuk and 3 others a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 21
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,570
Hello gentlemen.

Im very sorry for picking fights and being blatantly stubborn and disregarding all your points, and being horribly rude, especially towards A_habs_fan and mitchmarner_16. Im embarrassed to look back on my posts from yesterday and how rude they were (i also re-watched the hit, and you guys were very right.) From now on, I will be more polite and open to other opinions and not disregarding everyone else, and am looking forward to moving past this and getting into constructive, real discussions. Again, I am so, so sorry for being such a Jack*ss.

honestly stuff like that happens to the best of us. something arises, and we end up taking it out on the wrong people. so though i wasn’t in the arguments i don’t think (though i did see them), i say not to worry about it if you’re gonna be more constructive. and i hope that whatever’s happening within your family gets resolved as soon as possible smile
capsfan2121, EsoYeezus69, yikes and 6 others a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 26
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Quoting: oilersguy
has anyone else ever accidently said Barry Gettman instead Garry Bettman

i do that with a lot of names on occaision.

Most egregious example i can remember off the top of my head "Nick Rash"

my dad had a good laugh at that one.
oilersguy, A_Habs_fan, AndrewLadd and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 37
Blac kpanther
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0
we still have 2 games in hand bud, and we have real wins to we're not just getting Bettman points from OT/SO loses

but you have to win the games in hand
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 39
Mangiapane Goat
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 186
Quoting: Zuki9797
honestly stuff like that happens to the best of us. something arises, and we end up taking it out on the wrong people. so though i wasn’t in the arguments i don’t think (though i did see them), i say not to worry about it if you’re gonna be more constructive. and i hope that whatever’s happening within your family gets resolved as soon as possible smile

Thanks. I don’t know what came over me. I swear I am not that kind of person, but because of what went on yesterday morning, and my employment issues, I assume I wasn’t in a good headspace and I took it out on you guys. Sorry, again.

What bothers me is half the people I bet won’t even see my apology because I’ve been blocked by them, and I don’t blame them at all.
MitchMarner_16, zk97, yikes and 2 others a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 41
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982

Looks like Barkov drawing back in.
zk97 a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 42
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Thanks. I don’t know what came over me. I swear I am not that kind of person, but because of what went on yesterday morning, and my employment issues, I assume I wasn’t in a good headspace and I took it out on you guys. Sorry, again.

What bothers me is half the people I bet won’t even see my apology because I’ve been blocked by them, and I don’t blame them at all.

I saw your apology post because Zuki9797 and capsfan2121 quoted your post.

No worries at all man, you’re all good. Hope everything’s okay with your family and job.
capsfan2121, zk97, A_Habs_fan and 3 others a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 47
I make typos
Quoting: FlamesForever
but you have to win the games in hand

you have to resign Tkachuk, Gaudreau, Mangiapane, Zadorov, and Kylington in the offseason
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 50
Tintin over 1122
I just wrote a thesis statement about how hockey has a culture problem
zk97 a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 51
Hello gentlemen.

It's okay, everyone has off days.

Don't worry about people not seeing it, they may not see your post because they blocked you but they can see other people quoting it even if they blocked you, as long as someone else quotes it, they'll see it
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 52
Quoting: capsfan2121
I just wrote a thesis statement about how hockey has a culture problem

Lol, I wrote an article on that for a french assignment
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 54
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Lol, I wrote an article on that for a french assignment

It’s a contender for best in class I wonder what will happen
zk97 a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 58
Blac kpanther
you have to resign Tkachuk, Gaudreau, Mangiapane, Zadorov, and Kylington in the offseason

At least we are not trying to ride a 40-year-old Goaltender who Is injured
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 58
Tintin over 1122
Quoting: capsfan2121
It’s a contender for best in class I wonder what will happen

It was the best in class now I get extra credit
zk97 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 58
Kansler
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 230

I think its doable. Brouwers buy-out ends +1.5M, Lucic 1 year remaining goes to Ottawa or where ever. +5M, Zadorov walks and Välimäki steps into playing roster. -> should be enough cap.
Floridaman1619 a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 12 h 59
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,570

they're going with skinner rn from what i know arent they
skinner and koskinen tandem until smith comes back and idk what they're doing when that happens
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 13 h 1
I make typos
Quoting: HelmutCool
I think its doable. Brouwers buy-out ends +1.5M, Lucic 1 year remaining goes to Ottawa or where ever. +5M, Zadorov walks and Välimäki steps into playing roster. -> should be enough cap.

Tkachuk is going hold out like at least a quarter of the season
7 déc. 2021 à 13 h 3
I make typos

we aren't cuz Smith is injuered, we are riding a 33 y.o. who is 12-3 and a 2017 3rd round pick who is the future starter and who out goalied Connor Hellebuyck in a 2-1 Shoot out vs. the jets
7 déc. 2021 à 13 h 3
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
Quoting: Zuki9797
they're going with skinner rn from what i know arent they
skinner and koskinen tandem until smith comes back and idk what they're doing when that happens

Koskinen is good this season but I don't know if Edmonton will re-sign him; he seems to alternate between having a good season and having a bad season.
zk97 a aimé ceci.
7 déc. 2021 à 13 h 6
Blac kpanther
Quoting: mondo
Koskinen is good this season but I don't know if Edmonton will re-sign him; he seems to alternate between having a good season and having a bad season.

well I hope they play him against us on the 27because the first shot on him is a sure goal

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage