SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Suggestions Megathread

7 juin 2023 à 13 h 59
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
I think it would be beneficial to include the overall for each pick that is traded in Arm-Chair. I think if people saw the difference between a 2nd rounder being pick #34 versus #54 instead of both being grouped as "2nd round pick (COL)" would lead to more positive discussions about the trade
GenXHockey, nickthehabsfan, Steven_Stamkos and 2 others a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2023 à 19 h 40
Sports betting section?
Steven_Stamkos a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2023 à 13 h 0
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,096
Is it possible to remove the operator limit for tagging people when linking a tweet? It's impossible to link to any tweet with more than one @ because of the 3 ping limit, even though nobody on Capfriendly is actually being mentioned.

Linking to any Weekes tweet is impossible
BigBallsBriere et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2023 à 20 h 13
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
Quoting: Nathaniel
Is it possible to remove the operator limit for tagging people when linking a tweet? It's impossible to link to any tweet with more than one because of the 3 ping limit, even though nobody on Capfriendly is actually being mentioned.

Is it not coming through the embedded Tweet function?
27 juin 2023 à 20 h 24
Amirov Forever
Quoting: BeterChiarelli

It is, here's an image of the issue

image.png
28 juin 2023 à 12 h 59
C,mon Leafs...Please
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 329
Is there a way to “like” an ACGM to be able to reference it later?

I see “comments” that I have liked in the past but don’t see how to tag teams. Back when I joined I would just scroll back and find an ACGM I liked. Now that this fantastic site is so popular, if I get a chance to relax and think about some of the teams I’ve seen created a few days earlier, I need to search for many pages back and sometimes I never find them again.
29 juin 2023 à 12 h 59
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,503
Quoting: Nathaniel
Is it possible to remove the operator limit for tagging people when linking a tweet? It's impossible to link to any tweet with more than one because of the 3 ping limit, even though nobody on Capfriendly is actually being mentioned.

Quoting: BeterChiarelli

I had this same issue not so long ago. I always thought it's because Kevin Weekes' numerous # and @ in his tweets count as the maximum three CapFriendly mentions
4 juill. 2023 à 17 h 54
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,605
Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR
Mostly a quality of life change but instead of having to go into a unpublished ACGM to delete it, maybe add an option to delete it from the main page.

Screenshot_336.png

Like an "X" option in the circled space to delete ACGM Drafts quickly.

Bump, because this idea is elite, and useful
4 juill. 2023 à 17 h 56
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,168

I have so many of those. Would help out alot
4 juill. 2023 à 18 h 1
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,168

Quoting: capsfan2121
I have so many of those. Would help out alot

In counting I have 202 drafts. This would help a lot
7 juill. 2023 à 15 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11,981
Are we able to get it so we can continue AGM’s into the next year without making to recreate the whole thing?

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this asked before but I don’t know what the response was
7 juill. 2023 à 16 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Can we get the Ottawa, Calgary, and Buffalo logos updated and the Seattle logo added?

Calgary Flames Buffalo Sabres Ottawa Senators
18 juill. 2023 à 10 h 52
Be formless
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,051
Your Cedar Point banner advertisement keeps freezing up the browser every time it pops up. I have to wait about 20 seconds, then I can close it, then after about 30 seconds it pops up again and everything freezes again.
18 juill. 2023 à 20 h 18
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,595
Make country something you can search by when you are creating a team under the NHL logo team.

So many Olympic and world cup teams create discussion and player pages already have nationality on them.

You can already search by nhl team, age position etc.
Hockey_Soul a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2023 à 11 h 3
Respect Mike Grier
Modifié 20 juill. 2023 à 12 h 1
On the Flyers trade page it only goes back to 2016, then there is a huge jump between that and the lindros trade. Anyway of trades in between that time being added?

Missing trades from most of the Hextall, Holmgren and Clarke eras
20 juill. 2023 à 11 h 34
Follow CapFriendly
Rejoint: mars 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 558
On the Flyers trade page it only goes back to 2016, then there is a huge jump between that and the lindros trade. Anyway of trades in between that time being added?

Unlikely at this time
25 juill. 2023 à 8 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
It would be really cool to see which way you voted in the "who won the deal" poll if you already voted, maybe include a date as well with that.

Would also be interesting to have an option to only show votes from a certain time period after the trade to see how perception of that deal has evolved over time.
28 juill. 2023 à 17 h 19
GO KNIGHTS GO
Mentions "j'aime": 2,273
Especially now, it’d be nice to see when players’ arbitration hearings are.
28 juill. 2023 à 17 h 22
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,405
Quoting: TheFastAndTheFleuryous
Especially now, it’d be nice to see when players’ arbitration hearings are.

https://www.capfriendly.com/arbitration

Under the tools tab
4 août 2023 à 10 h 49
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Make country something you can search by when you are creating a team under the NHL logo team.

So many Olympic and world cup teams create discussion and player pages already have nationality on them.

Reiterating this. Making Olympic teams etc is fun. Please add "country" to sortable list like cap hit, team and position already are. On each player page you have their nationality so hopefully this isn't difficult.
6 août 2023 à 10 h 49
Respect Mike Grier
When trying to link a tweet, (Tried to link a Friedman tweet and a Gabe Foley tweet) I got this error :Invalid Tweet ID: No tweet was found

Don't know what the issue is but it's not working
6 août 2023 à 11 h 33
Amirov Forever
When trying to link a tweet, (Tried to link a Friedman tweet and a Gabe Foley tweet) I got this error :Invalid Tweet ID: No tweet was found

Don't know what the issue is but it's not working

Some twitter users dont allow for their tweets to be shared
29 août 2023 à 13 h 36

Reiterating this. Making Olympic teams etc is fun. Please add "country" to sortable list like cap hit, team and position already are. On each player page you have their nationality so hopefully this isn't difficult.

Asking again. So many Olympic and world cup teams are made and this would make it easier. Evey player page already lists their nationality.
BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
9 sept. 2023 à 19 h 35
Respect Mike Grier
Modifié 9 sept. 2023 à 19 h 41
Cap Friendly Wish List:

>1. The ability too have a ACGM span Multiple Years, for less clutter in ACGM's threads, and less painful to make a multi part ACGM,

>2. The ability to put multiple Polls in one thread.

For Example if I wanted to make a thread of "Would You Rather X Player or Y Player" I could do multiple polls on the same thread.

>3. The ability to quick delete ACGM's/Mock Drafts via a X button on the empty space, and a clear all button

>4. The Abilty to edit a trade instead of having to redo it in the ACGM's when you want alter the deal you originally thought of or you mess up the trade.

>5. A way to essentially bookmark any type of thread in a similar way to how Twitter/X has it.

>6. Make it so events that have happened IRL, don't affect ACGM links that were created prior to the IRL event. For example If I made a Flyers ACGM before Tony DeAngelo was bought out, it wouldn't show up later on my link that Tony DeAngelo was bought out. This would be particularly useful to people tracking their GM game rosters and a really nice quality of life change.

>7. The ability to be able to copy an ACGM with a click of a button instead of manually, say you like an idea and want to add onto it but prefer not copy it all in whole other ACGM manually, or again another feauture tailored towards GM Game Team Link copying down 70+ something trades at times can be a pain in de ___

>8. Also this is sort of a funny one which I don't understand because I find the site very easy too use, but a Help/How to section to explain the features on the site and how to use them would probably help bring in more people to the site. Again I personally find the site really easy, but through discord and me recommending Cap Friendly to others, some people look at the site as rocket science which I am confused by.

Anyway that's all. Thanks! CapFriendly merch when?
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
19 sept. 2023 à 21 h 53
Bookmarks for individual posts/threads

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage