Forums/Armchair-GM

Jack Eichel Comments

Créé par: Faulk_my_Dzingel
Équipe: 2020-21 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 11 mai 2021
Publié: 11 mai 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
"Listen, my No. 1 interest is Jack Eichel, you know what I mean? You gotta look after yourself. You gotta look after what's best for yourself," he said.

What a selfish player. I wish whatever team get's him next good luck. But here is a list of players who would never say something like that. Regardless of how bad their team was. Notice something in common?
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1181 500 000 $88 294 643 $0 $0 $-6 794 643 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
4 137 500 $4 137 500 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 mai 2021 à 10 h 58
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,758
Captains
Faulk_my_Dzingel a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 10 h 59
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
I was never really interested in Eichel in union blue, but i would have tolerated it (top line center = good). This definitely solidified my opinion: I don't want him down here.
11 mai 2021 à 10 h 59
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,686
It's a dispute over a neck injury that the team won't allow him to get surgery for.

Way to only take part of the quote
Salzy, Lenny7, Devil and 2 others a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Smythe.over.Hart
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,350
Quoting: Gmonwy
Captains

One other big piece too.
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 0
Quoting: Bobcat205
I was never really interested in Eichel in union blue, but i would have tolerated it (top line center = good). This definitely solidified my opinion: I don't want him down here.

Because he wants surgery for a neck injury and the team won't let him?
NYRxLundqvist et Salzy a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 1
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
Jordan Staal should be here too.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 1
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Because he wants surgery for a neck injury and the team won't let him?

I didn't see the whole context until just now. I feel bad for saying that now
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 2
GO FLAMES GO
Mentions "j'aime": 10,758
Quoting: faulkmydzingel
One other big piece too.

Highest paid player?
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 2
Mcdavidssocks
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Canadians?
Faulk_my_Dzingel et CD282 a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Smythe.over.Hart
It's a dispute over a neck injury that the team won't allow him to get surgery for.

Way to only take part of the quote

Nope. I didn't miss anything. You just simply don't say that. You handle things like a pro in all situations.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 2
Save Mcdavid
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,283
One other big piece too.

Their all Canadian?
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 2
Mods have power egos
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,281
If anything Buffalo management should be ashamed for telling their star play to just play through it. No wonder he wants out of there
Salzy et LeafsFanZay a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 3
Log off the internet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,867
Because of a neck injury? Wow
Salzy et LeafsFanZay a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 4
Mentions "j'aime": 5,984
How dare Eichel want whats best for his health and how dare he want to be on a successful team that hasnt had a bottom 3 front office over the past 15 years, these other players would NEVER
LeafsFanZay, Devil, LeafsFanForSomeReason and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 5
Nope. I didn't miss anything. You just simply don't say that. You handle things like a pro in all situations.

You are allowed to put your own health first. My god, what's wrong with you?
Gmonwy, Salzy, LeafsFanZay and 6 others a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 7
Mentions "j'aime": 253
The only thing that I see that these players have in common is that they don’t have to deal with being a Sabre.
JGCAHC et Salzy a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Smythe.over.Hart

I'm not disputing that at all. But while doing that you don't slam your organization. Especially as a "leader" on your team. Remember he signed the 8 year deal in Buffalo... You make that move you are responsible to stick with your team and it's decisions through and through.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 14
I'm not disputing that at all. But while doing that you don't slam your organization. Especially as a "leader" on your team. Remember he signed the 8 year deal in Buffalo... You make that move you are responsible to stick with your team and it's decisions through and through.

No, you aren't. Especially when it pertains to your own health
Salzy et LeafsFanForSomeReason a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 15
Mentions "j'aime": 5,984

Signing a contract doesnt mean you need to blindly support the team and their decisions, Eichel wants whats best for himself and his career, and Buffalo isnt that. He expects the team to do everything they can to make them successful, which they have not. He has every right to be upset, if any of the above players had to deal with what he has who knows how they would react, You certainly do not know how any of these players would react if put in Eichels situation and its silly to claim you do
Lenny7 et LeafsFanForSomeReason a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 15
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051

This x 100.

Plus, not to take this to the next level or anything, but the OP basically making a xenophobic post because he doesn't like the guy is pretty over the top. Plenty of Canadians have demanded trades, made themselves look dumb in the media, or just been downright @ssholes.
Salzy et LeafsFanForSomeReason a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 18
Watches no games
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 977
In life, you have to look out for yourself. Who else will, the owners of the franchise? They won't pay you if you become a bad player all of a sudden. The coach? Same goes for him, you're on the bench if you play worse. So if you play well, it's kind of expected you'll earn money and opportunity.

Most of these players don't have to complain about their franchise cause they haven't been ran into the ground. At some point, you can only do so much as an elite player. I'm sure we can find a frustrated comment from Sid or even Bergy from when their teams weren't at their top. The Buffalo Sabres are one of the worst managed teams in all of sports. There is so much incompetence going around, and so much talent being wasted and let go of, that you at some point from the perspective of their current and only superstar have to wonder "will this change while I'm here?"

At the same time people bash Taylor Hall for being fine with playing in unsuccessful markets. "Does he even want to win?". Well Jack Eichel wants to win, but now that's upsetting too. Everyone's a hypocrite. Let the players look out for themselves. If the company you worked for was horribly run you'd expect to have the opportunity to leave. The entire draft system and expectation of a player to go play anywhere across a continent, for any level of incompetence in management is hilarious considering what most people on here do for a living. And that's not including the actual children that make up for most of this board, that not only don't have to contemplate the idea of working for a horrendously ran business, but that don't even have to contemplate working at all.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Smythe.over.Hart
Quoting: Lenny7
This x 100.

Plus, not to take this to the next level or anything, but the OP basically making a xenophobic post because he doesn't like the guy is pretty over the top. Plenty of Canadians have demanded trades, made themselves look dumb in the media, or just been downright @ssholes.

Quoting: Salzy
Signing a contract doesnt mean you need to blindly support the team and their decisions, Eichel wants whats best for himself and his career, and Buffalo isnt that. He expects the team to do everything they can to make them successful, which they have not. He has every right to be upset, if any of the above players had to deal with what he has who knows how they would react, You certainly do not know how any of these players would react if put in Eichels situation and its silly to claim you do

No, you aren't. Especially when it pertains to your own health

I'm thinking we grew up with different values and teachings. As a star NHL player you handle situations like a pro. No one is disputing placing your health first. Eichel has proven he is a selfish player right from the day he was drafted that's why this was posted. His comments about this situation cement it. Again, I wish any team that gets him good luck.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 25
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 64
Jack Eichel taking care of himself with injuries is selfish? No. Eichel was playing in a failed system under then-head coach Ralph Krueger, and sustained injuries that caught up during the 2020-2021 season.
Lenny7 et Gmonwy a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 26
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
The thing that those guys have in common is that none of them have every played a game for the Buffalo Sabres. At the end of the day, Eichel gave the Sabres 6 years of nothing but pain for him. He only gets one NHL career. He’s got maybe 12 years left in the NHL and he doesn’t want to spend them rotting away in Buffalo. It’s his life. Give him a chance with a semi competent organization before you judge that’s he’s selfish. If he gets traded to the Rangers and still does this, he’s a selfish player. Got to give him the benefit of the doubt here
Faulk_my_Dzingel et Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Smythe.over.Hart
Quoting: MelonVK
In life, you have to look out for yourself. Who else will, the owners of the franchise? They won't pay you if you become a bad player all of a sudden. The coach? Same goes for him, you're on the bench if you play worse. So if you play well, it's kind of expected you'll earn money and opportunity.

Most of these players don't have to complain about their franchise cause they haven't been ran into the ground. At some point, you can only do so much as an elite player. I'm sure we can find a frustrated comment from Sid or even Bergy from when their teams weren't at their top. The Buffalo Sabres are one of the worst managed teams in all of sports. There is so much incompetence going around, and so much talent being wasted and let go of, that you at some point from the perspective of their current and only superstar have to wonder "will this change while I'm here?"

At the same time people bash Taylor Hall for being fine with playing in unsuccessful markets. "Does he even want to win?". Well Jack Eichel wants to win, but now that's upsetting too. Everyone's a hypocrite. Let the players look out for themselves. If the company you worked for was horribly run you'd expect to have the opportunity to leave. The entire draft system and expectation of a player to go play anywhere across a continent, for any level of incompetence in management is hilarious considering what most people on here do for a living. And that's not including the actual children that make up for most of this board, that not only don't have to contemplate the idea of working for a horrendously ran business, but that don't even have to contemplate working at all.

I really like your comment. Your reasoning and your approach to this. The only thing I will say is that if I made a comment like this in my organization to the media I would be fired, then I would not be hired by any other organization in a similar role ever again. Eichel is also playing in an elite level of his profession. Compare it to a VP of a company like Amazon making these comments.
MelonVK a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage