SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Convince me this isnt the best F D and G prospect line

Créé par: Swedenheim
Équipe: 2020-21 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 17 févr. 2021
Publié: 17 févr. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
581 500 000 $5 872 500 $0 $1 832 500 $75 627 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
822 500 $822 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
filler, filler
800 000 $800 000 $
filler, filler
800 000 $800 000 $
filler, filler
800 000 $800 000 $
filler, filler
800 000 $800 000 $
filler, filler
800 000 $800 000 $
filler, filler
800 000 $800 000 $
Équipe de réserve
filler, filler
800 000 $800 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,514
I'd take Lafrenière, Fox, Shestyorkin over this.
villenash, flamesfan, Swedenheim and 2 others a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 13
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,211
Debatable;

Tim Stutzle- Jake Sanderson- Mads Sogaard.
Swedenheim et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 373
Quoting: tryger

i mean i would too but none of those guys are prospects lol
BuFfaLOFaN, bhavikp27 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Debatable;

Tim Stutzle- Jake Sanderson- Mads Sogaard.

certainly, i would argue goaltending would be the difference maker though, also its questionable to refer to Stu as a prospect by strict definition
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 17
John Leonard Viewer
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 444
Panthers maybe but prolly not. Their best D is prolly like Max Gildon.
They may have a better forward though, I really rate Lundell highly then for sure Knight is better.

As a Sharks fan, I hate this
Swedenheim, Lenny7 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 17
Quoting: Swedenheim
certainly, i would argue goaltending would be the difference maker though, also its questionable to refer to Stu as a prospect by strict definition

How is he not a prospect? Only have played 14 games in the professional level. Sogaard is actually pretty good. As good as Dostal, at least.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: jfrojelin
Panthers maybe but prolly not. Their best D is prolly like Max Gildon.
They may have a better forward though, I really rate Lundell highly then for sure Knight is better.

As a Sharks fan, I hate this

yeah Lundell and Knight are incredible talents, unfortunately the D cant compete though, and hey at least the sharks have their pick for this year, and a few peices that can be exchanged for draft stock
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 21
Démarrer sujet
How is he not a prospect? Only have played 14 games in the professional level. Sogaard is actually pretty good. As good as Dostal, at least.

yeah but it is kind of a matter of a couple weeks till he is not, and Sogaard is good but Dostal has been game breaking in Liiga and the AHL, 15-1 win loss and he is not being carried to that, hes been better than zegras and drysdale so far
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 21
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051

In @Swedenheim's defence, I think he meant "Not currently in the NHL" when he was saying "prospects". I'd also agree that Fox is no longer a "prospect" per se.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 22
i mean i would too but none of those guys are prospects lol

I think even if you take out Fox, and replace with Nils Lundkvist, it's close, their F and G beats out Zegras and Dostal.
Lenny7 et Swedenheim a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 23
John Leonard Viewer
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 444
yeah Lundell and Knight are incredible talents, unfortunately the D cant compete though, and hey at least the sharks have their pick for this year, and a few peices that can be exchanged for draft stock

Yeah but the actually movable guys will only get us like 4-7th rounders. In the meantime go Michigan with Bordeleau!! It's a matter of time before we full on collapse and Merkley gets in
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 24
Démarrer sujet
I think even if you take out Fox, and replace with Nils Lundkvist, it's close, their F and G beats out Zegras and Dostal.

Yes but I suppose i should have rephrased my question as prospects outside the NHL, Laf and Shesty are already NHL players and that wont be changing likely
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Yeah but the actually movable guys will only get us like 4-7th rounders. In the meantime go Michigan with Bordeleau!! It's a matter of time before we full on collapse and Merkley gets in

bordeleau has surprised me alot in my viewings of him!
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 25
yeah but it is kind of a matter of a couple weeks till he is not, and Sogaard is good but Dostal has been game breaking in Liiga and the AHL, 15-1 win loss and he is not being carried to that, hes been better than zegras and drysdale so far

Quoting: Lenny7
In @Swedenheim's defence, I think he meant "Not currently in the NHL" when he was saying "prospects". I'd also agree that Fox is no longer a "prospect" per se.

Stutzle would still be a prospect. They are both good Dostal, and Sogaard. It’s hard to tell, but they are pretty much equal honestly. If Florida had a good defence man prospect, they would beat both teams.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Stutzle would still be a prospect. They are both good Dostal, and Sogaard. It’s hard to tell, but they are pretty much equal honestly. If Florida had a good defence man prospect, they would beat both teams.

agreed if Florida had a Drysdale or Sanderson they would probaly edge the rest out
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 27
Yes but I suppose i should have rephrased my question as prospects outside the NHL, Laf and Shesty are already NHL players and that wont be changing likely

Ah I see, well honestly this post might be too old soon, no way Zegras and Drysdale don't get a look this season with the big club.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Ah I see, well honestly this post might be too old soon, no way Zegras and Drysdale don't get a look this season with the big club.

Z will be full time in the top 6 next year for sure, drysdale may but also the Ducks may take their time with him, Z probably gets called up after deadline to get acquainted with the team and NHL
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 30
Once a Kings Fan Too
Mentions "j'aime": 25,436

But all three are already playing in the NHL.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 30
Z will be full time in the top 6 next year for sure, drysdale may but also the Ducks may take their time with him, Z probably gets called up after deadline to get acquainted with the team and NHL

I think Drysdale may get called up next year if Seattle picks Shattenkirk in the expansion draft.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 31
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051

It's so hard to mentally rebuild (re-tool?) the Sharks. It's like a giant warped timeline. You can't move Vlasic, Burnsy or Karlsson without giving up an arm and a leg to do it (Even then, it's probably impossible), the buyouts aren't palatable, and realistically, would set you back even farther.

IMO, you've gotta buy out Jones, then try to fill that hole. The guy is a sieve. Maybe move a guy like Hertl (which would be painful, but could get you a haul and the influx of picks/prospects that are sorely lacking currently. He also has a NTC, which would complicate things). Then maybe go as crazy as possible with the college signings to try to add some depth. That's the best that I can think of, and probably still leaves you in a $hit spot.
Swedenheim a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 31
Banni
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 664
Stutzle - Sanderson/Bernard-Docker/Brannstrom/Thomson - Sogaard
Caufield/Suzuki - Romanov - Primeau
Lafreniere - Fox/Lundkvist/Miller - Shesterkin
Byfield/Turcotte - Bjornfot - Petersen
Rossi/Kaprizov - Addison - Kahkonen

all arguably better than:

Zegras - Drysdale - Dostal
Swedenheim a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,131
Tomasino - whichever top ranked D NSH picks in the 1st round of the upcoming draft - Askarov

just for a comparison -- I think NSH picks in the top 5 this draft, so they should have a highly touted defenseman pretty soon. I also think Farrance is going to be a good player in the NHL, but he doesn't have the hype around him.
Swedenheim a aimé ceci.
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lenny7
It's so hard to mentally rebuild (re-tool?) the Sharks. It's like a giant warped timeline. You can't move Vlasic, Burnsy or Karlsson without giving up an arm and a leg to do it (Even then, it's probably impossible), the buyouts aren't palatable, and realistically, would set you back even farther.

IMO, you've gotta buy out Jones, then try to fill that hole. The guy is a sieve. Maybe move a guy like Hertl (which would be painful, but could get you a haul and the influx of picks/prospects that are sorely lacking currently. He also has a NTC, which would complicate things). Then maybe go as crazy as possible with the college signings to try to add some depth. That's the best that I can think of, and probably still leaves you in a $hit spot.

the sharks played a dangerous game with those extensions trades and signings and it blew up in their face
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: lebronisdagoat
Stutzle - Sanderson/Bernard-Docker/Brannstrom/Thomson - Sogaard
Caufield/Suzuki - Romanov - Primeau
Lafreniere - Fox/Lundkvist/Miller - Shesterkin
Byfield/Turcotte - Bjornfot - Petersen
Rossi/Kaprizov - Addison - Kahkonen

all arguably better than:

Zegras - Drysdale - Dostal

yes but every single one of those features an NHL player or multiple
17 févr. 2021 à 14 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: villenash
Tomasino - whichever top ranked D NSH picks in the 1st round of the upcoming draft - Askarov

just for a comparison -- I think NSH picks in the top 5 this draft, so they should have a highly touted defenseman pretty soon. I also think Farrance is going to be a good player in the NHL, but he doesn't have the hype around him.

ironic that of all positions Nashville is missing that it would be D lol, also yea Farrance deserves some hype
villenash a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage