SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season!

Did you watch or leave this thread?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

26 janv. 2021 à 22 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: TanSor
That trade was just stupid in hindsight. Johansson has been invisible for us

He wasn't good for us lol...so yea he's an overpayed 3C
TanSor a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 22 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,578
@Gmonwy See Flames outshot 18-5 that period. They literally never show up in the 1st
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 22 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Buffalo Sabres

Jeff Skinner is the most unlucky and under used player in the NHL. Advanced number look like a superstar any one looking at them would think he has 5/6 goals and 10 points.
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 3
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,828
In other news; Vlasic is still somehow in the NHL! FarflungReadyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif
TanSor a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 17
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,828
In other other news; Kane is cementing his claim to the throne of becoming the most penalized player in the NHL... again.
nickthehabsfan, BuFfaLOFaN et TanSor a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 20
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
Dallas Stars

Three words

John f*cking Klingberg.

Love that toe drag.

One of the best offensive D-men in the league.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 23
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
Quoting: yikes
In other news; Vlasic is still somehow in the NHL! FarflungReadyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Be glad you don’t have to deal with Looch. Ik he scored today idgaf
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 24
Gaudreau nutmegs 2 players then Simon goes offside, that one hurts. I think when Dube comes back him and Mange are going to stay in the top 6
Gmonwy a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 34
Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Another close game, great shot by Marner for the game winner, considering how evenly matched these 2 teams look it hurts to go -4 in this 2 game series
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 35
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Another close game, great shot by Marner for the game winner, considering how evenly matched these 2 teams look it hurts to go -4 in this 2 game series

Can’t believe we didn’t get a point
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 35
torontos finest
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames

Toronto needs to hold a lead. Christ that second period was painful.

Also lmao Tkachuk at the end.
LeafsFanForSomeReason a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 49
Quoting: mondo
Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames

Toronto needs to hold a lead. Christ that second period was painful.

Also lmao Tkachuk at the end.

I mean Muzzin did throw the puck at him which is BM
yikes a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 52
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: Isles777
😂😂😂

He’s gotta realize u gotta surround ur centers w talent smh
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 53
Calgary Flames
Tkachuk had his moments, Lindholm was the same, Mange was good, Gaudreau was terrific, Monahan was good, the 3rd line (I’m looking at you Sam and Milan) was atrocious as was the 4th line. Ras and Gio had their moments, Tanev was great again and Hanifin was as well, Valimaki needs to take Gios spot on the top pair. Not Markstroms best game. I wish we could play a full top to bottom great 60 minutes, as when the top two lines were firing, we dominated the game. When we flip the switch I truly believe they are the best team in the North, the problem is the switch is always flipping back and forth. Just play a full top to bottom good 60 minutes and I promise you will be in the final 4. Painful not getting a point this series considering we were just snake bitten for so much of it besides Johnny. I guess that what you deserve when you mail it in for entire periods
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 57
torontos finest
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
I mean Muzzin did throw the puck at him which is BM

must've been an accident
LeafsFanForSomeReason a aimé ceci.
26 janv. 2021 à 23 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,274
must've been an accident

tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy

I don't know you, but I love you for this.

Like ****, man I actually laughed out loud.
27 janv. 2021 à 0 h 6
must've been an accident

Lol, 6 more games to go
27 janv. 2021 à 0 h 17
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Wow, Muzzin is a complete piece of sh*t. Tkachuk is going to rip his head off next time they play.
27 janv. 2021 à 0 h 26
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
must've been an accident

Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy

I don't know you, but I love you for this.

Like ****, man I actually laughed out loud.

Oh yeah, this is perfectly fine, but Tkachuk falling into Campbell was terrible and intentional. That was a completely idiotic thing to do. The game was already over. Take your 2 wins and walk away. He must be so glad that there’s a month in between games and that he might not have to deal with the consequences for his actions, or he might be in a tonne of pain after the next game.

People need to stop with the double standard. I swear, no matter what Tkachuk does, everyone tries to blame him for everything. Tkachuk has never done anything remotely as gutless as what Muzzin just did. But when Muzzin does something terrible it’s funny.
27 janv. 2021 à 0 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
just watched the SN highlight of the muzzin thing, and wtf was that?!? Did anyone see matthews and lindholm just talking off to side while this was happening like "im here, but im not here" Tkachuck was furious though on the way out...

Here for others who didn't see it:
27 janv. 2021 à 2 h 14
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,987
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
Oh yeah, this is perfectly fine, but Tkachuk falling into Campbell was terrible and intentional. That was a completely idiotic thing to do. The game was already over. Take your 2 wins and walk away. He must be so glad that there’s a month in between games and that he might not have to deal with the consequences for his actions, or he might be in a tonne of pain after the next game.

People need to stop with the double standard. I swear, no matter what Tkachuk does, everyone tries to blame him for everything. Tkachuk has never done anything remotely as gutless as what Muzzin just did. But when Muzzin does something terrible it’s funny.

I would be pretty confident in saying that targeting Scheifele from literally the other end of the ice and running at him full speed last playoffs was a pretty gutless (and far worse) move.

Matt plays this type of game - he throws whatever cheap shots he can get - and to where he is often a scapegoat, and Muzzin did indeed make a gutless play, you gotta be able to take it if you are going to give it.
27 janv. 2021 à 2 h 21
Quoting: Wqrrior
I would be pretty confident in saying that targeting Scheifele from literally the other end of the ice and running at him full speed last playoffs was a pretty gutless (and far worse) move.

Matt plays this type of game - he throws whatever cheap shots he can get - and to where he is often a scapegoat, and Muzzin did indeed make a gutless play, you gotta be able to take it if you are going to give it.

Targetting Scheifele from the other end of the ice? Are you referring to his backcheck? Scheifele had the puck on his stick up until a second before being hit. Later Tkachuk fought Wheeler over the hit so he did answer for it.

What Muzzin did was petty. You want revenge you do it during the game. If someone threw a puck at you after a frustrating loss would you just sit there and take it?
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2021 à 2 h 27
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,987
Targetting Scheifele from the other end of the ice? Are you referring to his backcheck? Scheifele had the puck on his stick up until a second before being hit. Later Tkachuk fought Wheeler over the hit so he did answer for it.

What Muzzin did was petty. You want revenge you do it during the game. If someone threw a puck at you after a frustrating loss would you just sit there and take it?

I'm talking about last playoffs, the playoff ending injury on Scheifele. Scheifele did turn into that check in a way that caused greater injury, but it was clearly a hit of malicious intent as you can watch how far he came to make it.
27 janv. 2021 à 2 h 53
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,274
Modifié 27 janv. 2021 à 3 h 15

But Tkachuk giving Tavares a little shot after the horn last game is a-okay? Wouldn't be overly surprised if this was more in response to that than the Campbell incident. It's like @Wqrrior said; don't give what you can't take.
27 janv. 2021 à 3 h 39
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
But Tkachuk giving Tavares a little shot after the horn last game is a-okay? Wouldn't be overly surprised if this was more in response to that than the Campbell incident. It's like Wqrrior said; don't give what you can't take.

Do you have a clip of this? Genuinely curious what you are referring to since I have no idea
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage