Top 10 worst contracts

Créé par: PinkWhitney
Équipe: 2020-21 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 8 nov. 2020
Publié: 8 nov. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Not in Ranking order

The Athletic is dumb. I can't believe people actually pay for that.
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1081 500 000 $79 849 067 $0 $0 $1 650 933 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 nov. 2020 à 22 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,183
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Kind of if you really dig. All I’m saying is that his contract isn’t as good as you think. Burns is my favourite player and I’ll admit that his contract isn’t the best right about now. He’s still good like Doughty, just payed too much, especially with the length.

I never said Doughtys contract was good. I just don't think he is a top 10 worst contract candidate.
8 nov. 2020 à 22 h 46
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,231
Quoting: PinkWhitney
I never said Doughtys contract was good. I just don't think he is a top 10 worst contract candidate.

I think he may be. I would have to look at all the contracts, but he may be.
8 nov. 2020 à 22 h 48
LETS go PENS
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 208
I wish!(in a straight way of course) haha

I wish!(in a straight way of course) haha

Lol. Ya, I guess you could misconstrue “take him out”!!
PinkWhitney a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2020 à 22 h 58
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,679
You know, you seem to be really really focused on telling people to watch him play. So here is a professional talent evaluator who has worked throughout the league doing just that, along with an analytical companion piece further breaking it down. Give it up bud, your boy ****ing sucks

https://jhanhky.substack.com/p/is-drew-doughty-still-good
https://jfresh.substack.com/p/drew-doughty-is-not-only-no-longer
8 nov. 2020 à 23 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Random2152
You know, you seem to be really really focused on telling people to watch him play. So here is a professional talent evaluator who has worked throughout the league doing just that, along with an analytical companion piece further breaking it down. Give it up bud, your boy ****ing sucks

That's mainly based on analytics with one clip attached that wasn't even a bad play dude. Look at the comment section of those articles, I'm not the only one who seems how ridiculous those articles are lol.

"Professional Talent Evaluator" Lol.

I don't need an analytics guy that doesn't watch hockey to properly evaluate Doughty.

I currently scout voluntarily for two WHL teams and likely getting hired by one of them next year. I think I know how to evaluate players. It starts by watching them. Try it sometime.
8 nov. 2020 à 23 h 12
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: deys3232
But he has a high cups/60 and was a former captain so he cant have a bad contract

VeTerAn PoiSe
deys3232 a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2020 à 23 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,302

So you're gonna believe a professional talent evaluator, statistical evidence, and your own eyes over this guy? Unreal...
Random2152, deys3232 et bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
8 nov. 2020 à 23 h 13
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,679
That's mainly based on analytics with one clip attached that wasn't even a bad play dude. Look at the comment section of those articles, I'm not the only one who seems how ridiculous those articles are lol.

"Professional Talent Evaluator" Lol.

I don't need an analytics guy that doesn't watch hockey to properly evaluate Doughty.

I currently scout voluntarily for two WHL teams and likely getting hired by one of them next year. I think I know how to evaluate players. It starts by watching them. Try it sometime.

Lol. You really are a fine example of the dunning Krueger effect. And that professional talent evaluator worked for the Panthers and leafs for years. He knows what's up. If you can't see what's wrong in that clip, or others you genuinely have a **** eye test, and if you aren't full of **** on the whl thing (which you ****ing are) they'd be making a huge mistake.

But hey. A basic level of understanding hockey isn't required on these forums so I suppose you've broken no rules.
8 nov. 2020 à 23 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
So you're gonna believe a professional talent evaluator, statistical evidence, and your own eyes over this guy? Unreal...

There's a reason why advanced analytics are the 3rd evaluation tool for most teams. Watching the player play is the #1 evaluation tool. If analytics were accurate and worker 100% then we wouldn't need scouts, right?

Use your brain people.
8 nov. 2020 à 23 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Lol. You really are a fine example of the dunning Krueger effect. And that professional talent evaluator worked for the Panthers and leafs for years. He knows what's up. If you can't see what's wrong in that clip, or others you genuinely have a **** eye test, and if you aren't full of **** on the whl thing (which you ****ing are) they'd be making a huge mistake.

But hey. A basic level of understanding hockey isn't required on these forums so I suppose you've broken no rules.

The only thing he did wrong was that first poke check in his corner in the first clip and he lacked effort, they are literally using one game that doesnt even matter (last place team against last place team) to label Doughty not good anymore.

Would you like me to prepare a presentation for you using the game he played against Calgary and Tkachuk and tell you he is the best defeneman in the league? Because in that game he sure looked like it.

I've been watching Doughty for 4 years straight. 2 seasons ago he got 60 points and was easily the best defenseman in the league that year and the past 3 years before that.

The only knock I have on Doughty nowadays is his efforts in the games that don't matter, but if you watcher him play against playoff teams and rival teams he was the best defenseman on the ice.
9 nov. 2020 à 7 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,458
Do you know how moronic you sound? Watch Doughty or shut up. You live in MA and don't catch the Kings games. You obviously haven't watched him. You're just argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Ok so if I watch him and say he's good, I'm right but I watch him and say he sucks, I'm wrong. Cool.
" He plays with a bottom pair D " that's one of the best arguments I've ever seen tears of joy
9 nov. 2020 à 7 h 21
The only thing he did wrong was that first poke check in his corner in the first clip and he lacked effort, they are literally using one game that doesnt even matter (last place team against last place team) to label Doughty not good anymore.

Would you like me to prepare a presentation for you using the game he played against Calgary and Tkachuk and tell you he is the best defeneman in the league? Because in that game he sure looked like it.

I've been watching Doughty for 4 years straight. 2 seasons ago he got 60 points and was easily the best defenseman in the league that year and the past 3 years before that.

The only knock I have on Doughty nowadays is his efforts in the games that don't matter, but if you watcher him play against playoff teams and rival teams he was the best defenseman on the ice.

Well exactly we're saying he is bad now, not 5 years ago when he could still play like a top pair D hahahah it's irrelevant we're in 2020
9 nov. 2020 à 9 h 33
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,197

Being lazy for most games doesn't make you a good defenseman.

If you're making 11 million dollars, you should be showing up to play every night. Not when you feel like it.
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
9 nov. 2020 à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: bhavikp27
Well exactly we're saying he is bad now, not 5 years ago when he could still play like a top pair D hahahah it's irrelevant we're in 2020

Okay kid, you keep thinking McAvoy is the best defenseman in the league and Doughty is terrible. Don't ever watch him though, you already know enough...
9 nov. 2020 à 14 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: mondo
Being lazy for most games doesn't make you a good defenseman.

If you're making 11 million dollars, you should be showing up to play every night. Not when you feel like it.

I guess Patrik Laine is not a good winger then.
9 nov. 2020 à 14 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Ok so if I watch him and say he's good, I'm right but I watch him and say he sucks, I'm wrong. Cool.
" He plays with a bottom pair D " that's one of the best arguments I've ever seen tears of joy

You don't watch him. That's obvious. Do you really expect me to believe that a guy in MA, 3 hours or so ahead catches Kings games and watches Doughty? Right on dude...
9 nov. 2020 à 14 h 38
torontos finest
I guess Patrik Laine is not a good winger then.

Laine doesn't make 11 million dollars over 8 seasons.
9 nov. 2020 à 14 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: mondo
Laine doesn't make 11 million dollars over 8 seasons.

He will soon probably.
9 nov. 2020 à 14 h 44
torontos finest
He will soon probably.

Sure, okay.

If Laine being lazy is the best justification you can come up with for Doughty being lazy, then I don't know what to tell you.
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
9 nov. 2020 à 14 h 57
Okay kid, you keep thinking McAvoy is the best defenseman in the league and Doughty is terrible. Don't ever watch him though, you already know enough...

You don't watch him. That's obvious. Do you really expect me to believe that a guy in MA, 3 hours or so ahead catches Kings games and watches Doughty? Right on dude...

Never said McAvoy is the best dman in the league and you know you can stay up to watch games or even better, rewatch it whenever you want.
9 nov. 2020 à 15 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Never said McAvoy is the best dman in the league and you know you can stay up to watch games or even better, rewatch it whenever you want.

You sure can, but you clearly haven't done any of that.

How did Doughy play against Calgary this season?
9 nov. 2020 à 15 h 38
You sure can, but you clearly haven't done any of that.

How did Doughy play against Calgary this season?

You don't know that. I don't care about only 4/67 games but I do remember him having a 3 pts game.
9 nov. 2020 à 15 h 42
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,574
That guy is an idiot

U
9 nov. 2020 à 16 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Banni
You don't know that. I don't care about only 4/67 games but I do remember him having a 3 pts game.

What about any of the rival games and playoff team games where he was easily the best defenseman on the ice?
9 nov. 2020 à 16 h 34
What about any of the rival games and playoff team games where he was easily the best defenseman on the ice?

No, he wasn't. He is the worst dman among the D with <23:00 TOI/GP. Keep loving him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage