Forums/Armchair-GM

no one waives their NTC

Créé par: jasalex
Équipe: 2020-21 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 3 août 2020
Publié: 4 août 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
All players with a NTC gave something to earn the NTC. They have a right to exercise that option. We still will have a very competitive team and many picks.

The Montreal trade was suggested earlier by a Habs fan.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
22 250 000 $
2900 000 $
2900 000 $
2900 000 $
1800 000 $
56 400 000 $
1750 000 $
56 500 000 $
1850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
22 750 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (BOS)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (NYI)
TBL
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (NYI)
TBL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (MIN)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (MIN)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (MIN)
TBL
  1. Mete, Victor [Droits de RFA]
  2. Poehling, Ryan
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MTL
Logo de TBL
Logo de MIN
Logo de TBL
Logo de PHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de NYI
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de NYI
Logo de TBL
Logo de MIN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de NSH
Logo de NJD
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 199 999 $0 $1 350 000 $300 001 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 2
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 4
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
833 333 $833 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
UFA - 8
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
G
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 août 2020 à 11 h 8
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,305
Will ABB not be in the lineup next season? Waste of talent if he's in the A
4 août 2020 à 11 h 11
Démarrer sujet
GO BOLTS
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Quoting: Skyraider112
Will ABB not be in the lineup next season? Waste of talent if he's in the A

He is close during the recent camp did well. The comments were he still needs to work on his skating. Raddysh was used in many different roles. He has size so he could be a good fourth liner. If ABB is not a middle six forward it would be a waste.
4 août 2020 à 11 h 11
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,496
Habs aren't trading their 2020 1st. Make it a 2021 1st and we accept, but Tampa doesn't. Mete is also getting a bridge deal between 1.5m-2.25m
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
4 août 2020 à 11 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,008
Unless the.Montreal pick is 1OA that's a horrible trade. Surprised a Habs fan made that offer....
4 août 2020 à 11 h 30
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,695
Killorn has a M NTC. He certainly isn't going to Jersey.
4 août 2020 à 11 h 38
Démarrer sujet
GO BOLTS
Quoting: palhal
Killorn has a M NTC. He certainly isn't going to Jersey.

Maybe not. Killorn is very marketable. Always liked him and this year he elevated his game.
4 août 2020 à 11 h 42
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,695
Quoting: jasalex
Maybe not. Killorn is very marketable. Always liked him and this year he elevated his game.

Killorn's "trade teams" will be good teams and teams at the cap. Trying to get a "no cap back" trade is the difficulty Tampa will have.
MNBassman a aimé ceci.
4 août 2020 à 12 h 0
MNBassman
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,571
Depends on what pick the 1st is for MN.
4 août 2020 à 12 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 6,733
Trades are pretty decent. I think however its important to note that GMs are sharks. They know TB can't sign everyone and trade some of their NMC's at the same time so they are in a bit of pickle. If Im MTL or MIN, why trade those really good picks? OS them instead. Yeah sure the slight chance they win the lottery next year but also there is better odds they don't and both teams with the addition of those players are more likely to be better than they were this year. Those are better odds of not winning than winning and worth risking since the players you are getting are current young studs themselves.

Its probably fair values in a vacuum. Under the circumstances though, I think teams are going to low ball TB in trades and worst comes to worst, OS them. They could OS both guys to 6.3M contracts and that would only be a 1st and a 3rd and it would be next years which isn't as highly touted as this years draft class.

If there ever was a time to OS players and the team virtually has no chance of matching, its this years TB RFA's. The crazy thing is, TB could lose both Serg and Cirelli, trade an extra player away to fit the cap and still be good enough to win the cup and will be getting a surge of picks and prospects to help bolster their team in following years to boot. Teams would kill to have this problem.
jasalex a aimé ceci.
4 août 2020 à 12 h 17
Buffsbrain
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 129
Not sure why isles take that trade. I just haven't seen many trades where the isles are not clearing cap. if you could expand on that id appreciate it
4 août 2020 à 13 h 2
Démarrer sujet
GO BOLTS
Quoting: Buffsbrain
Not sure why isles take that trade. I just haven't seen many trades where the isles are not clearing cap. if you could expand on that id appreciate it

He is a very good heavy defensive player. Could be a 3c on many teams. Capable of adding about 12 goals a year. Relatively low cost one year contract.
Buffsbrain a aimé ceci.
4 août 2020 à 13 h 40
Démarrer sujet
GO BOLTS
Quoting: F50marco
Trades are pretty decent. I think however its important to note that GMs are sharks. They know TB can't sign everyone and trade some of their NMC's at the same time so they are in a bit of pickle. If Im MTL or MIN, why trade those really good picks? OS them instead. Yeah sure the slight chance they win the lottery next year but also there is better odds they don't and both teams with the addition of those players are more likely to be better than they were this year. Those are better odds of not winning than winning and worth risking since the players you are getting are current young studs themselves.

Its probably fair values in a vacuum. Under the circumstances though, I think teams are going to low ball TB in trades and worst comes to worst, OS them. They could OS both guys to 6.3M contracts and that would only be a 1st and a 3rd and it would be next years which isn't as highly touted as this years draft class.

If there ever was a time to OS players and the team virtually has no chance of matching, its this years TB RFA's. The crazy thing is, TB could lose both Serg and Cirelli, trade an extra player away to fit the cap and still be good enough to win the cup and will be getting a surge of picks and prospects to help bolster their team in following years to boot. Teams would kill to have this problem.

Glad you saw my point. We will be fine no matter which way it falls. It is a business that we as fans need to accept. Yes it is the perfect storm for offer sheets for Serachev, Cirelli and Cernak. However there have only been 4 offers the last 10 years and all were matched. I just think there is an unwritten rule among GMs. Yes they are sharks but why else so few? The cap is a negative but the high value for Segachev, Cirelli and Killorn off set that. There will be many teams knocking on their doors.
4 août 2020 à 13 h 46
Former Hockey Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
We don’t need or have cap space for Sergachev. And Poehling isn’t an NHLer.
4 août 2020 à 13 h 54
Démarrer sujet
GO BOLTS
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
We don’t need or have cap space for Sergachev. And Poehling isn’t an NHLer.

I've seen many Habs fans offer sheeting him or trading for him. The trade was suggested by a Habs fan the other day. There will be several trading partners if he is put on the block. I would rather keep all four but someone has to go and we will remain competitive.
4 août 2020 à 15 h 23
Former Hockey Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
I've seen many Habs fans offer sheeting him or trading for him. The trade was suggested by a Habs fan the other day. There will be several trading partners if he is put on the block. I would rather keep all four but someone has to go and we will remain competitive.

Not all habs fans are competent people. Most aren’t. We can’t afford Sergachev and we don’t need LHD.
4 août 2020 à 15 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: F50marco

The thing with OS is they don't happen and/or get signed by the player. I do agree it's an ideal situation with TB players to get them.

For the Wild trade I think it needs some tweaking, but it's in the ball park. I'd also rather see a straight trade for Cirelli rather than an OS. It gives more contract options for the team as far as term/money. It also doesn't burn the bridge with TB for future trades. Plus I don't think Guerin is the GM that will make an OS (Fenton would have).
jasalex a aimé ceci.
4 août 2020 à 16 h 6
Démarrer sujet
GO BOLTS
Quoting: wabit
The thing with OS is they don't happen and/or get signed by the player. I do agree it's an ideal situation with TB players to get them.

For the Wild trade I think it needs some tweaking, but it's in the ball park. I'd also rather see a straight trade for Cirelli rather than an OS. It gives more contract options for the team as far as term/money. It also doesn't burn the bridge with TB for future trades. Plus I don't think Guerin is the GM that will make an OS (Fenton would have).

I agree I may have over valued Cirelli. He is an elite defender but needs to polish his offense. Today he is worth 18-20 goals and 25 ish assists. But he is young and has room to grow. OS for him have come in the 6.5 range that would give Tampa the 3 picks.
4 août 2020 à 19 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 6,733
Glad you saw my point. We will be fine no matter which way it falls. It is a business that we as fans need to accept. Yes it is the perfect storm for offer sheets for Serachev, Cirelli and Cernak. However there have only been 4 offers the last 10 years and all were matched. I just think there is an unwritten rule among GMs. Yes they are sharks but why else so few? The cap is a negative but the high value for Segachev, Cirelli and Killorn off set that. There will be many teams knocking on their doors.

Quoting: wabit

If there ever was a time to take that leap and risk slightly burning a bridge with a GM, now is the time.

- TB can't afford to pay them what they're truly worth.
- Even if they managed to create some space by trading others away, they'd still need those RFA's to take very team friendly deals. Not likely. They're willing to take a discount but not get low balled.
- Not only does OS'ing teams have a solid chance of convincing the players to accept but they wouldn't need to overshoot to a drastic # either. in the 6M's would not only ensure it gets done and all sides happy, but it would be measly 1st and 3rd as compensation. Barring that 1st turning into a top 3 pick, and maybe even then, the OS'ing team is getting the best player in the deal.

If a trade can be worked out instead that isn't much of a reach and doesn't burn any bridges in the mean time, by all means, that is the best way to go about it. IMHO, any team that can keep OS'ing a player in their back pocket during negotiations, gets a distinct advantage though. That advantage would make any negotiations from TB's side really sour. That's why I would think an OS ensures a non lottery protected 1st rounder. Probably the best return they'd get.

Maybe nothing happens. I guarantee if I were GM, I'd be all over all 3 guys with OS's. You may never get another chance of it happening with this high of odds ever again.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage