Who is the better team

Pittsburgh vs Tampa
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

7 févr. 2018 à 13 h 46
Still a Leafs Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 661
I need opinions lol. I have a struggling friend that seems to be on the wrong side of the answer lol
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2018 à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: Rodzikhockey93
I need opinions lol. I have a struggling friend that seems to be on the wrong side of the answer lol

Cough Cough ** @mhockey91 ** cough cough
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2018 à 13 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
whose having a better season? Tampa. who do I think will have more post season success? Pittsburgh
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2018 à 14 h 22
Habs Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Right now Tampa has a a Better Team Here are some Reasons.

1. Tampa has more depth as Pittsburgh is having trouble filling the bottom six with skilled Players.
2. Tampa has a Better Defensive Core.
3. Tampa has a Solid Starter AND a Good Backup Goalie.
7 févr. 2018 à 15 h 36
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
I'm shocked that the Pens fan is calling for Pittsburgh to win.

@boltscharge17 give 'em hell
7 févr. 2018 à 15 h 46
Quoting: krakowitz
I'm shocked that the Pens fan is calling for Pittsburgh to win.

@boltscharge17 give 'em hell

haha im not shocked at all by the results of this poll. but as a caps fan you should know regular season doesn't mean ****. if we were to have made a poll the last two seasons: Pitt vs Washington... it wouldve been the same results. ill even go against Pittsburgh and say the 2013 Pittsburgh vs Boston series would've revealed the same wrong prediction. or even Chicago Nashville last season. haha I remember watching Tim and Sid (Canadian sports show) and Sid said that all the first round match ups were going to be so close EXCEPT the Chicago Nashville series. he said "Nashville is the only team that doesn't have a shot" funny how that worked out for the preds! long story short... Regular season success doesn't mean playoff success at all. obviously Tampa has been better than Pittsburgh this season but come playoffs anything could happen.
7 févr. 2018 à 15 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: mhockey91
haha im not shocked at all by the results of this poll. but as a caps fan you should know regular season doesn't mean ****. if we were to have made a poll the last two seasons: Pitt vs Washington... it wouldve been the same results. ill even go against Pittsburgh and say the 2013 Pittsburgh vs Boston series would've revealed the same wrong prediction. or even Chicago Nashville last season. haha I remember watching Tim and Sid (Canadian sports show) and Sid said that all the first round match ups were going to be so close EXCEPT the Chicago Nashville series. he said "Nashville is the only team that doesn't have a shot" funny how that worked out for the preds! long story short... Regular season success doesn't mean playoff success at all. obviously Tampa has been better than Pittsburgh this season but come playoffs anything could happen.

They have all the right pieces for a shot at the cup. No holes on that team what so ever
7 févr. 2018 à 15 h 52
They have all the right pieces for a shot at the cup. No holes on that team what so ever

many teams entered the playoffs under the assumption that they had "no holes" yet somehow parts of their game were exposed. THE PLAYOFFS IS DIFFERENT HOCKEY THAN REG SEASON!!!!!
7 févr. 2018 à 15 h 54
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387

At the end of the day, what screwed the Caps over was Holtby playing like a backup and Fleury playing like a Vezina winner on steriods. The Penguins won the series, but the Caps controlled play for 5 games at least. Everything pointed to us winning the series, but Holtby crapped the bed. Barring anything like that, Tampa will dominate the pace of play and pepper Murray with high quality chances, just like the Caps did to Fleury last year. Yes, anything can happen. But if I'm betting money, Tampa will at least own the series like Washington did last year.
7 févr. 2018 à 16 h 20
Quoting: krakowitz
At the end of the day, what screwed the Caps over was Holtby playing like a backup and Fleury playing like a Vezina winner on steriods. The Penguins won the series, but the Caps controlled play for 5 games at least. Everything pointed to us winning the series, but Holtby crapped the bed. Barring anything like that, Tampa will dominate the pace of play and pepper Murray with high quality chances, just like the Caps did to Fleury last year. Yes, anything can happen. But if I'm betting money, Tampa will at least own the series like Washington did last year.

I wouldn't say caps owned the series. they had more chances but they didnt OWN the series in terms of play. at the end of the day, Pitt made them pay for every mistake that they made. and in the previous meeting back in 2016, Pitt had more chances than the caps. You also have to remember that last season we were missing our 3rd most valuable player in letang. while hes struggling this year, he made a HUGE difference back in 2016 playoffs logging close to 30 minutes a game and playing exceptional in both ends of the ice. add letang onto Pittsburgh last season and their play certainly would have improved. a Pittsburgh TBL series would be very very fun to watch and I expect it would go to 7 games, at the least... it would go to 6.
7 févr. 2018 à 16 h 32
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,818
I'll vote Tampa, though Boston should co favourites also.
7 févr. 2018 à 16 h 36
Below Market Value
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
@mhockey91 So you're basically picking Pittsburgh over Tampa because you're a Pittsburgh fan and because "anything can happen in the playoffs". That's such a cop-out answer. That basically justifies any kind of crazy playoff prediction without any kind of basis or backing.
krakowitz et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2018 à 16 h 43
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
@mhockey91 So you're basically picking Pittsburgh over Tampa because you're a Pittsburgh fan and because "anything can happen in the playoffs". That's such a cop-out answer. That basically justifies any kind of crazy playoff prediction without any kind of basis or backing.

no im saying Pittsburgh over Tampa because I truly believe that having Crosby malkin and kessel on 3 separate lines is uncontainable, theyre the hottest team in the league since Jan 1st, theyre finally playing great hockey, they're back to back cup champs, etc
7 févr. 2018 à 16 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Still a Leafs Fan
no im saying Pittsburgh over Tampa because I truly believe that having Crosby malkin and kessel on 3 separate lines is uncontainable, theyre the hottest team in the league since Jan 1st, theyre finally playing great hockey, they're back to back cup champs, etc

wrong. Colorado and Boston are the hottest team
7 févr. 2018 à 16 h 58
wrong. Colorado and Boston are the hottest team

pens have 22 points since then
bruins have 24
colorado has 21

all 3 are the hottest teams.
7 févr. 2018 à 17 h 59
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Right now it's Tampa
8 févr. 2018 à 8 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
My question would be, in what capacity are we talking. Are you considering it based on a single match between these two, a 7 games series, potential to win a cup, future of the organization....what's the guidelines?
9 févr. 2018 à 8 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
pens have 22 points since then
bruins have 24
colorado has 21

all 3 are the hottest teams.

there can only be 1/ "hottest", singular = Bruins
9 févr. 2018 à 15 h 50
Quoting: PaulDunnill
there can only be 1/ "hottest", singular = Bruins

Bruins also played more game. And they’re in the worst division in hockey. They will fizzle out
Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2018 à 9 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Bruins also played more game. And they’re in the worst division in hockey. They will fizzle out

if you watched any hockey show, it's clear, everyone hates it but it's the Bruins!!
14 févr. 2018 à 9 h 6
I'm a Skatman
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 295
wow. he shows up again. in a Pittsburgh/Tampa thread.
and his contribution is once again "dA brOonZ aRe dA beSt LoL".

who
would
have
thought
tad77 et mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2018 à 9 h 40
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,285
Right now tampa is better, if they meet in the eastern conference finals idk. I wouldn't be surprised if tampa ran them over but if pitt won who would be shocked. All i know for sure is no matter what kessel gets no credit in the win
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
14 févr. 2018 à 9 h 48
Mentions "j'aime": 362
tampa is better now. but in the playoffs, Pittsburg might even by favourites.
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage