Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,291
Do i have to create A new post? frown
30 nov. 2017 à 19 h 43
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Quoting: Jarvis
Today we released reserve lists. Up to you guys but it may be interesting to integrate these players to the GM game. You can trade their rights or sign the players.

Is this a feature in Armchair GM or only on team pages? I just tried making an armchair GM and couldn't find it anywhere
30 nov. 2017 à 19 h 59
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Today we released reserve lists. Up to you guys but it may be interesting to integrate these players to the GM game. You can trade their rights or sign the players.

thank you, Jarvis. we look forward utilizing this great tool!

So you answer this, but not everything else? C'mon guys, please answer our questions. It's incredibly frustrating. If you don't know the answer yet, it's better to just say that than avoiding it.
A_K a aimé ceci.
30 nov. 2017 à 20 h 46
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
May I take over as the General Manager for Boston?
1 déc. 2017 à 1 h 25
Follow CapFriendly
Rejoint: mars 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 558
Quoting: TonyStrecher

Is this a feature in Armchair GM or only on team pages? I just tried making an armchair GM and couldn't find it anywhere

It's only on team pages. You can always create the players on AGM.
1 déc. 2017 à 8 h 33
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Can I put untradeable players (NTC, NMC) on waivers?
1 déc. 2017 à 8 h 40
SEA GM v5
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 880
Quoting: EthanK24

I believe that you can place players with NTC on waivers but not players with NMC.
Missouri a aimé ceci.
1 déc. 2017 à 8 h 49
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: TabooPenguo

I believe that you can place players with NTC on waivers but not players with NMC.

Ok
1 déc. 2017 à 14 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
For those of you who don't know, BoHorvat has stepped down from his BOE duties. I would like to thank him for all the hard work that he did for this game, specifically him wanting to make everything more timely and functioning at the highest level possible.

Now that I am the only BOE, I am going to need some help. My proposition, which Mr_Cap came up with, is that there will be 4 Board of General Managers (BOG), that will have 50% of the "equity" in the game, that will be divided up evenly (25%) amongst the four of them. In order to keep this timely, GMs will have until 5:00pm EST this Sunday to submit their name for being elected by their fellow GMs. Voting will commence in the next 24-36 hours after the closing of the names.

The duties will be what Bo and I did, only there will be four of them. They will vote on trade ratings, do PRs, and other BOE duties. Here is an example of how a trade rating would go:

BOE rating: 4

BOG#1 rating: 3
BOG#2 rating: 3
BOG#3 rating: 4
BOG#4 rating: 2

BOG rating: [(3)+(3)+(4)+(2)] / 4 = 3

Average rating: 3.5 and 2.5

Any questions please direct them to this page or my Twitter.

thanks,
phillyjabroni
krakowitz, Mr_cap, A_K and 4 others a aimé ceci.
1 déc. 2017 à 16 h 52
WentWughes

Ok

Ok

If a player with a NTC gets claimed off waivers, does that count as their 1 trade?
1 déc. 2017 à 16 h 53
WentWughes
For those of you who don't know, BoHorvat has stepped down from his BOE duties. I would like to thank him for all the hard work that he did for this game, specifically him wanting to make everything more timely and functioning at the highest level possible.

Now that I am the only BOE, I am going to need some help. My proposition, which Mr_Cap came up with, is that there will be 4 Board of General Managers (BOG), that will have 50% of the "equity" in the game, that will be divided up evenly (25%) amongst the four of them. In order to keep this timely, GMs will have until 5:00pm EST this Sunday to submit their name for being elected by their fellow GMs. Voting will commence in the next 24-36 hours after the closing of the names.

The duties will be what Bo and I did, only there will be four of them. They will vote on trade ratings, do PRs, and other BOE duties. Here is an example of how a trade rating would go:

thanks,
phillyjabroni

Can i apply?
2 déc. 2017 à 14 h 25
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712

thanks,
phillyjabroni

I think it would make sense for the equity shares to be split up into thirds, as the original BOE was designed for 3 seperate votes. It doesn’t change the math much at all and maintains the original structure
2 déc. 2017 à 16 h 45
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
I don't think it's fair if anyone is a GM and a BOE/BOG.
2 déc. 2017 à 16 h 48
Black Lives Matter
Is there any update on the 3-way trade situation? Because some teams might try to make a 3-way trade to get extra trades.

Example: Colorado wants both Sammy Johnson from Florida and Bob Billy-Bob from Carolina but only has one trade left in the month. Florida trades Sammy Johnson and a 7th round pick to Colorado for a 3rd round pick and another 7th round pick. Colorado then trades Florida's 7th round pick and Mike Jones to Carolina for Bob Billy-Bob and a 7th round pick. That would be a 3-way trade but Colorado's actually just getting both guys they want in 1 trade, though the 7th round pick swaps are only to stay inside the trade limit.
This needs to be fixed IMO.
2 déc. 2017 à 23 h 31
Retired V2 V3 GM
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
Modifié 17 déc. 2017 à 20 h 31
Hey BOE, just letting you know that I will probably not be to active or even on capfriendly from December 21st to January 2nd, because due to the holidays I want to take some time off. I am all out of trades for December anyways.

I am telling you this so that you don't think that i left the game and terminate me.

Thanks, Missouri
3 déc. 2017 à 20 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I don't think it's fair if anyone is a GM and a BOE/BOG.

So I would be the only BOE and reserve all the powers associated with that duty.

BOG would be additional "government" that is able to vote on trades and such. If there is an inbalance, I can over rule and potentially ask if GMs want those BOG terminated.

The BOG would have equal equity of 50% (33/33/33 or 25/25/25/25). It would allow a system of checks and balances that would run invisibly.
3 déc. 2017 à 20 h 19
WentWughes
Is there any update on the 3-way trade situation? Because some teams might try to make a 3-way trade to get extra trades.

Example: Colorado wants both Sammy Johnson from Florida and Bob Billy-Bob from Carolina but only has one trade left in the month. Florida trades Sammy Johnson and a 7th round pick to Colorado for a 3rd round pick and another 7th round pick. Colorado then trades Florida's 7th round pick and Mike Jones to Carolina for Bob Billy-Bob and a 7th round pick. That would be a 3-way trade but Colorado's actually just getting both guys they want in 1 trade, though the 7th round pick swaps are only to stay inside the trade limit.

This allows more trades, this is a good thing
4 déc. 2017 à 11 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 4 déc. 2017 à 11 h 52
Here are the BOG candidates: IceGirl, Matt, boltscharge, Tony, Ksi, Ethan, and Max.

Everyone please DM me on Twitter to vote with points attached please. Here is the point system. The four highest totals get the jobs.

1st: 7 points
2nd: 6 points
3rd: 5 points
4th: 4 points
5th: 3 points
6th: 2 points
7th: 1 point(s)

You have until tomorrow at 9:45pm EST to make your choices.

edit: you may vote for yourself
4 déc. 2017 à 13 h 6
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS

This allows more trades, this is a good thing

then why do we have a trade limit? So far, i think the game has got crazy. Actually, some GMs have said that they don't want to see everyone just trading, trading, trading, trading, and trading even more, but they still do that themselves.
4 déc. 2017 à 13 h 56
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,333
Modifié 4 déc. 2017 à 14 h 33
UPDATE: (confirmed by PhillyJabroni) Krak has been added

Here are the BOG candidates: IceGirl, Matt, boltscharge, Tony, Ksi, Ethan, Max, and Krakowitz.

Everyone please DM phillyjabroni on Twitter to vote with points attached please. Here is the point system. The four highest totals get the jobs.

1st: 8 points
2nd: 7 points
3rd: 6 points
4th: 5 points
5th: 4 points
6th: 3 points
7th: 2 points
8th: 1 point

You have until tomorrow at 9:45pm EST to make your choices.

edit: you may vote for yourself
krakowitz et phillyjabroni a aimé ceci.
4 déc. 2017 à 16 h 38
Démarrer sujet
5 déc. 2017 à 13 h 5
Black Lives Matter
Just so you know, the Minnesota GM has tried to make like, 7 trades or something all in December.
5 déc. 2017 à 13 h 19
Mentions "j'aime": 1,521
Just so you know, the Minnesota GM has tried to make like, 7 trades or something all in December.

Picks and unsigned prospects don't count against the trade limit
PrincessChloe et krakowitz a aimé ceci.
5 déc. 2017 à 15 h 43
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Turner33

Picks and unsigned prospects don't count against the trade limit

Tristian Jarry isn't an unsigned prospect, Joel Eriksson-Ek isn't either.
5 déc. 2017 à 15 h 46
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,333
Quoting: krakowitz

So you answer this, but not everything else? C'mon guys, please answer our questions. It's incredibly frustrating. If you don't know the answer yet, it's better to just say that than avoiding it.

I understand if you want to wait until we have a BOG, but here are the priority questions we would like answered:
1 - Will there be a period before July 1st in which teams can extend 2018 UFA? If so, how many UFA will each team be allowed to extend?
2- Waivers - does a team that wins a claim go to the back of the order? Are we going to continue to use the most recent power rankings or change to real-life priority list?
3 - When will the period to extend 2018 RFAs begin? Are real term and AAV going to be used for players that have already been extended IRL?
4 - Will there still be a trade limit in June / on draft day? Seems like a good time to make moves.
5 - Should we re-visit the idea that any 3-way trade counts as a single trade? (I think if assets come/go to multiple teams, it should count as more than one, whereas a 'cyclical' trade where assets only move to a single team for each team should count as one.)

If anyone has additional topics of concern please add them to this list so the BOE/BOG can keep track of all of these and give us answers. Thanks everyone!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage