SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

What team has the best forward group in the league?

30 août 2017 à 10 h 6
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Title.
30 août 2017 à 10 h 37
VegasGMV2.LeafsGMV1
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 177
With the addition of Marleau Toronto should be right there. Especially if they were to scratch Martin and play Kapanen...that won't happen though.
30 août 2017 à 11 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10
Toronto is up there for sure. But I really like Tampa Bay's group of forwards.
30 août 2017 à 12 h 40
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
I have to give it to Toronto. Their top 9 forwards are outstanding, and they can roll a fourth line that could score more than most third lines.
30 août 2017 à 13 h 12
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
That's a good question. Edmonton has a good forward group, but it isn't deep enough to be considered the best in the league. The Rangers' is deep, but is missing a superstar. The Lightning's is pretty good but kind of like the Oilers'. I think i'm gonna maybe give it to the Leafs or the Penguins.
30 août 2017 à 14 h 21
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
I think TBL, WIN, and DAL.
DoctorBreakfast a aimé ceci.
30 août 2017 à 15 h 52
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Of course it's the Bruins once Pasta signs.

More seriously it might be Tampa or Pitt.....but Bruins right there (remember, team defense is worth points too!!)

Leaf fans: Prepare for The Sophomore Slump!!! ( and at least one of your big 3 missing 20+ games). Freak year last year with no major injuries
30 août 2017 à 16 h 40
HockeySen
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Tampa, Edmonton, Pittsburgh, and the Leafs if they stay healthy. Dallas is looking pretty good on center depth.
30 août 2017 à 16 h 41
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: PaulDunnill

More seriously it might be Tampa or Pitt.....but Bruins right there (remember, team defense is worth points too!!)

Leaf fans: Prepare for The Sophomore Slump!!! ( and at least one of your big 3 missing 20+ games). Freak year last year with no major injuries

Please tell me you don't actually think Boston is "right there"
30 août 2017 à 16 h 52
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Quoting: HockeySen
Tampa, Edmonton, Pittsburgh, and the Leafs if they stay healthy. Dallas is looking pretty good on center depth.

The Stars are great at centre but DEFINITELY need help on wing.
31 août 2017 à 8 h 29
Quoting: krakowitz

Marchy/Bergy/???: 2 of the best 2-way 3-zone players in the league. Might be a kid playing with them this year, if it's Bjork, watch for one of the most potent lines in the league
Beleskey/Krejci/Pasta: Krejci and Pasta will fly this year - Krejci is the most underrated C in the league!! Pasta sets new career highs in goals and points.
Vatrano/Spooner/Backes: One of the best 3rd line C's in the league. Backes regains form now that he and his family are settled in Boston Best "leader" in the dressing room. Vatrano is a sniper waiting to happen!
Schaller/Nash/Acciari: 2nd year as a group becomes the best shutdown 4th line in the game, just like Paille/Campbell/Thornton was!!! Remember, their job is to SHUT DOWN, not score - but they will score some.

Add to that 2 of the best offensive D's in the league ( McAvoy/Krug ) feeding those 12. Get set for a shocker folks, a shocker that none of you want to see, but you will!!!
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
31 août 2017 à 8 h 36
Mentions "j'aime": 473

Marchy/Bergy/???: 2 of the best 2-way 3-zone players in the league. Might be a kid playing with them this year, if it's Bjork, watch for one of the most potent lines in the league
Beleskey/Krejci/Pasta: Krejci and Pasta will fly this year - Krejci is the most underrated C in the league!! Pasta sets new career highs in goals and points.
Vatrano/Spooner/Backes: One of the best 3rd line C's in the league. Backes regains form now that he and his family are settled in Boston Best "leader" in the dressing room. Vatrano is a sniper waiting to happen!
Schaller/Nash/Acciari: 2nd year as a group becomes the best shutdown 4th line in the game, just like Paille/Campbell/Thornton was!!! Remember, their job is to SHUT DOWN, not score - but they will score some.

Add to that 2 of the best offensive D's in the league ( McAvoy/Krug ) feeding those 12. Get set for a shocker folks, a shocker that none of you want to see, but you will!!!
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
31 août 2017 à 8 h 41
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Haha.... That's what everyone will look like this year watching Bruins highlights!!! Because clearly none of you (other than Bruin fans) watch Bruin games!!!
31 août 2017 à 8 h 44
Modifié 31 août 2017 à 8 h 53

Haha.... That's what everyone will look like this year watching Bruins highlights!!! Because clearly none of you (other than Bruin fans) watch Bruin games!!!

dude i watch every bruins games lol (im a bruins fan). Saying they have the BEST foward group in the league is just crazy. Id say maybe top 10. If everything comes together perfectly maybe top 5
Good to see you back Paul lol
31 août 2017 à 9 h 2

dude i watch every bruins games lol (im a bruins fan). Saying they have the BEST foward group in the league is just crazy. Id say maybe top 10. If everything comes together perfectly maybe top 5
Good to see you back Paul lol

I know!! You're a good man Pasta88!! (I meant all the others, not you)
haha....Good to be back!!

All this talk of who's the best this and who's the best that is all garbage talk. It's the best TEAM that wins. Bruins organization has always built TEAMS with character players first. That induces a TEAM philosophy and mindset.....add in budding Superstars like Pasta and McAvoy (maybe Bjork?) and I'm positive Bruins will surprise everyone this year how well they do!
Pasta88Sauce a aimé ceci.
31 août 2017 à 9 h 10
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
If you think Bjork is a budding superstar already, then the Flyers have 2 of those (Lindblom and Patrick)
31 août 2017 à 9 h 13
Modifié 31 août 2017 à 9 h 18
Quoting: phillyjabroni
If you think Bjork is a budding superstar already, then the Flyers have 2 of those (Lindblom and Patrick)

he said maybe, which is still a little much
31 août 2017 à 9 h 16
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885

Kinda my point. I'm not sure how you call a player who has yet to play in the NHL and in the regular season.
31 août 2017 à 9 h 34

Kinda my point. I'm not sure how you call a player who has yet to play in the NHL and in the regular season.

ok I stretched on that one. But hey, whatever talented kid gets to play with the best tandem in hockey ( and I know you know who that is).....I think they will do ok. It could be Danton Heinen!?!?
31 août 2017 à 12 h 40
Still a Leafs Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 661
Pittsburgh lmao
mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
31 août 2017 à 12 h 42
Emotionally in 2018

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Clearly you don't watch any other team and your bias is showing. I could make arguments that the Caps forward group is one of the best in the league, because I know more about them than any other team.
31 août 2017 à 12 h 57

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Clearly you don't watch any other team and your bias is showing. I could make arguments that the Caps forward group is one of the best in the league, because I know more about them than any other team.

I watch all teams and yes, my bias is showing!!!
31 août 2017 à 13 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Below Market Value
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324

That's not something you should admit.
31 août 2017 à 14 h 49
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

Why not? I like my team and my team is good!!!
31 août 2017 à 18 h 0
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

Why not? I like my team and my team is good!!!

Except they aren't nearly as good as you say they are
awatt a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage