25 250 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Graves, Ryan
  2. Jarry, Tristan
  3. Rakell, Rickard
  4. Smith, Reilly
Détails additionnels:
Culture change for Toronto - instead of using 18 million on 2 players, they invest in 4 solid players that fill different positions of need, all with term
NYR
    2027 1st Round Pick

*Will probably be a lottery pick but there seems to be no one exceptional from that draft anyway
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de SJS
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2087 500 000 $86 894 009 $0 $57 500 $605 991 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    AD
    UFA
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    900 000 $900 000 $
    G
    UFA
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
    G
    RFA - 2
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    29 avr. à 15 h 19
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,329
    The classic "give me your good players for my trash" trade
    GM69, BruinsWoahWoah, AG_sweden and 3 others a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 15 h 20
    GM
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 326
    the classic, let me get your 1st overall pick that's in the midst of a break out for a 1st not this year but in 3 more years, when "there seems to be no one exceptional in the draft anyway".
    AG_sweden, Rags21, CaseyFlyman and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 15 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mars 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 159
    Quoting: Lancebmx

Probably from Toronto’s standpoint, it would be a change of culture.

Instead of paying 5 guys 55 million, they’re going to break down the money a bit more, have a bit more of a balanced lineup.

And of course acquiring both Smith & Rakell would send the fans a message that they want guys who perform in the playoffs.
    29 avr. à 15 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: GM69
    the classic, let me get your 1st overall pick that's in the midst of a break out for a 1st not this year but in 3 more years, when "there seems to be no one exceptional in the draft anyway".

Like Lafreniere is an “exceptional” 1OA pick in your eyes anyway.
    29 avr. à 15 h 23
    Quoting: la_scaloneta

Instead of paying 5 guys 55 million, they’re going to break down the money a bit more, have a bit more of a balanced lineup.

And of course acquiring both Smith & Rakell would send the fans a message that they want guys who perform in the playoffs.

They need to make the playoffs first. Those players aren't really helping much. They are all overpaid.
    29 avr. à 15 h 23
    Hockey IQ
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,496

Rename this post: "One insanely stupid idea i saw on the cesspool that is X (formerly twitter) and a few other astronomically dumb ideas i need to get out while i'm at it..."
    GM69, Rags21, AG_sweden and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 15 h 25
    Rip
    Rejoint: déc. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,165

4 nothing players do not change any culture. This is a terrible trade and you knew exactly this fact.
    29 avr. à 15 h 25
    GM
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 326

so you are saying your 2027 1st is going to be 1st overall.. you just trade for these guys to just not compete at all
    29 avr. à 15 h 28
    GM
    Rejoint: juill. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,750
    Lol trying to down play the player Laffy is at the same time include him in every arm chair gm. Maybe you believe yourself but we see it for what it is.

Just to be clear. Their not trading him. You are not the only suitor. And that is an underwhelming return. But spin this record if it makes you feel better.
    Lol.
    Rags21 et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 15 h 28
    Rejoint: août 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,382

If Laffy isn’t that great, then why bother trading for him
    29 avr. à 15 h 38
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Rags21

I mean he won’t be a generational 1OA pick.

He will still project to be a decent top line LW, like Guentzel, and that would be good enough for us.
    29 avr. à 15 h 39
    Rejoint: sept. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,952
    Quoting: Rags21

Ah yes, the ACGM Paradox: your trash players are bad, and you should give them to us for scraps/insignificant pieces we won't miss. But once they're on *insert favorite team here*, they'll be superstars/exactly what we need.

Everyone in the league is a feeder team for *insert favorite team here*
    Rags21 et AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 15 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: RipNasty
    4 nothing players do not change any culture. This is a terrible trade and you knew exactly this fact.

Graves led the NHL in plus/minus twice. He isn’t what we expected him to be but he has pedigree.

Smith is a proven playoff performer, reached 2 finals.

Rakell is a feisty winger with good puck carrying ability.

Jarry is meh, but TOR will be desperate for a goalie.
    29 avr. à 15 h 49
    Rejoint: févr. 2024
    Mentions "j'aime": 220
    Drury says no thanks to your absurd offer but does love the fact you're so jealous of Laffy being a Ranger. He makes a counter offer of a 3rd round pick for Cindy Crosby with 50% retention.
    29 avr. à 15 h 51
    "instead of using 18 million on 2 players, they invest in 4 solid players that fill different positions of need, all with term"

Why stop there? Instead of using 18 million on 2 players, use it on 10 players; 5 Ryan Reaves and 5 David Kampfs. Insane depth!

I get there's nuance, and I'm not a Toronto fan/Pens fan, and the idea isn't actually bad, but I don't think Pittsburgh is the team to involve here. Graves had a terrible year, he's a good player but I don't know that he ever lives up to that contract. Jarry is a very expensive goaltender with tons of term for extremely average results. Rakell and Smith are solid middle-6 guys, but neither are worth their contracts, and both have term.

Toronto's forward core would still be fine, but now they're lacking more scoring talent and still have obscene question marks at goalie and defense, and no extra cap space to address those issues. If TML are moving Marner, it's got to be for a couple higher-quality pieces that are likely on good deals. The target should be a contending team with a little bit of cap space looking to upgrade the forward group. Detroit, Seattle, St. Louis, Nashville, etc. are all likely better options.
    29 avr. à 16 h 3
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 203
    How many times are you gonna post these ridiculous Marner / Laf trades before you realize they'll never happen?
    Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 16 h 4
    Rip
    Rejoint: déc. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,165
    Graves led the NHL in plus/minus twice. He isn’t what we expected him to be but he has pedigree.

Smith is a proven playoff performer, reached 2 finals.

Rakell is a feisty winger with good puck carrying ability.

Jarry is meh, but TOR will be desperate for a goalie.

Nope to all of that. Keep your difference makers.
    29 avr. à 16 h 6
    Mentions "j'aime": 220
    Quoting: dh91
    How many times are you gonna post these ridiculous Marner / Laf trades before you realize they'll never happen?

He's a troll, that's the only point if his absurd trade proposals.
    dh91 et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 17 h 20
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: CaseyFlyman
    "instead of using 18 million on 2 players, they invest in 4 solid players that fill different positions of need, all with term"

Why stop there? Instead of using 18 million on 2 players, use it on 10 players; 5 Ryan Reaves and 5 David Kampfs. Insane depth!

I get there's nuance, and I'm not a Toronto fan/Pens fan, and the idea isn't actually bad, but I don't think Pittsburgh is the team to involve here. Graves had a terrible year, he's a good player but I don't know that he ever lives up to that contract. Jarry is a very expensive goaltender with tons of term for extremely average results. Rakell and Smith are solid middle-6 guys, but neither are worth their contracts, and both have term.

Toronto's forward core would still be fine, but now they're lacking more scoring talent and still have obscene question marks at goalie and defense, and no extra cap space to address those issues. If TML are moving Marner, it's got to be for a couple higher-quality pieces that are likely on good deals. The target should be a contending team with a little bit of cap space looking to upgrade the forward group. Detroit, Seattle, St. Louis, Nashville, etc. are all likely better options.

Funny enough, Jay Rosehill said in the podcast he would rather have 12 Ryan Reaves than 1 Mitch Marner.

Take that with what you willz
    CaseyFlyman a aimé ceci.
    29 avr. à 17 h 36
    Funny enough, Jay Rosehill said in the podcast he would rather have 12 Ryan Reaves than 1 Mitch Marner.

Take that with what you willz

Ok that's actually hilarious squinty smile
    29 avr. à 21 h 19
    SkateOrDie
    Mentions "j'aime": 453

i mean in his defense, TOR fans keep wanting to trade him to team anywhere....

you really over value Lafrenière and there is 0 chance the penguins would move that 1st round pick at this point.
    29 avr. à 21 h 45
    Quoting: LuckyMoneyPuck

you really over value Lafrenière and there is 0 chance the penguins would move that 1st round pick at this point.

That is true with Toronto fans, it's ridiculous right now. I would say 1% chance they trade Marner. Still he's a very good player and so is Reilly.
    30 avr. à 0 h 39
    GM

There is zero chance nyr moves laffy is if you value him or not is besides the point. Laffy was 16th in the NHL this year in 5 on 5 goals and 37th in total points. NYR desperately needs players that can produce 5 on 5.

https://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?reportType=season&seasonFrom=20232024&seasonTo=20232024&gameType=2&sort=evGoals&page=0&pageSize=50
    30 avr. à 2 h 10
    SkateOrDie
    Mentions "j'aime": 453
    Quoting: AG_sweden
    There is zero chance nyr moves laffy is if you value him or not is besides the point. Laffy was 16th in the NHL this year in 5 on 5 goals and 37th in total points. NYR desperately needs players that can produce 5 on 5.

https://www.nhl.com/stats/skaters?reportType=season&seasonFrom=20232024&seasonTo=20232024&gameType=2&sort=evGoals&page=0&pageSize=50

are we suppose to believe that's the judgement on a player, because McDavid finished in the 30s and he's a better player.

also that's not 5v5 that's even strength there is a difference.
    He actually only put in 19 goals in 5v5 play.
    https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/l/lafreal01.html

not the 26 you would suggest. And not nearly the impact in 5v5 play that you suggest. For a guy who gets almost 73% of his starts in 5v5 in the Ozone and has a defense keyed in on his line mate Panarin who's one of the most dangerous players on the ice, it's not some lights out production.

The goal here isn't to knock Lafrenière though, he's a decent young player. But FFS he's a 50 point guy after 4 years in the league.

You come off acting like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread or even worth the 1OA spent on him,

If I'm picking 1OA and that's what I get out of it, I'm pretty disappointed because that doesn't spell franchise player.
    Although after the Kakko pick, he looks great in comparison.

Either way it's not a zero chance NYR moves him. His production isn't that great to say he's untouchable.

I do know one thing, a rebuilding pens team that will probably be picking in the top 5 in 27, isn't giving you that pick for that. Because the odds that that pick is worth more than a 50 point player are REALLY high.
    30 avr. à 2 h 30
    GM
    are we suppose to believe that's the judgement on a player, because McDavid finished in the 30s and he's a better player.

also that's not 5v5 that's even strength there is a difference.
    He actually only put in 19 goals in 5v5 play.
    https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/l/lafreal01.html

not the 26 you would suggest. And not nearly the impact in 5v5 play that you suggest. For a guy who gets almost 73% of his starts in 5v5 in the Ozone and has a defense keyed in on his line mate Panarin who's one of the most dangerous players on the ice, it's not some lights out production.

The goal here isn't to knock Lafrenière though, he's a decent young player. But FFS he's a 50 point guy after 4 years in the league.

You come off acting like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread or even worth the 1OA spent on him,

If I'm picking 1OA and that's what I get out of it, I'm pretty disappointed because that doesn't spell franchise player.
    Although after the Kakko pick, he looks great in comparison.

Either way it's not a zero chance NYR moves him. His production isn't that great to say he's untouchable.

I do know one thing, a rebuilding pens team that will probably be picking in the top 5 in 27, isn't giving you that pick for that. Because the odds that that pick is worth more than a 50 point player are REALLY high.

No I didn't. You said he isn't even worth a first in three years. The guy is 37th in the league with 5 on 5 production. I'm not confused. I know he isn't McDavid. More like a J.T. Miller. But given the problem NYR has developing forwards I take that any day. I rather keep my young 50-60 point player than giving him away. So in short you are the one with a issue not me.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage