Forums/Armchair-GM

Eriksson Ek LT 1C

Créé par: DopeGM
Équipe: 2024-25 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 6 avr. 2024
Publié: 7 avr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
If JEE plays with Kaprizov long term that would slot Rossi nicely.

Otherwise this team is scrambling for a centre. Also, I don’t see how Khusnutnidov can ever make this team - two small centres seems so unlikely.

Laine seems like the kind of reclamation project Guerin would take a stab at.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2800 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
31 350 000 $
Transactions
MIN
  1. Laine, Patrik (4 000 000 $ retained)
CBJ
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (MIN)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (MIN)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de BUF
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de TOR
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de COL
Logo de MIN
Logo de TOR
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 500 000 $86 131 921 $425 000 $2 375 000 $1 368 079 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 1
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
G
RFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 avr. à 1 h 32
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,827
I don't think Columbus trades Laine. We have a dire need for dynamic star-caliber forwards, no cap crunch, and his trade value has never been lower. The responsible thing is to keep him and hope for a bounceback. If not...well, the contract is one year shorter and his value is about the same.

If we did trade Laine, we'd need at least a 1st or 2nd coming back without retention. Retaining $4M+ for 3 seasons costs, at minimum, a 1st+ on its own.

I love Minnesota's potential though. JEE is so underrated, Boldy is a stud, Faber is the real deal...if Wallstedt and Rossi keep coming along, this team is on the verge of a new young core that looks really dangerous.
FoxYou727, NucksnOilers, Fergy22 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
7 avr. à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Serious armchairGM:)
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 38
Yeah Tks for writing. I threw the Laine deal in there because it was interesting seeing that the Wild had some cap space for a “free winger” similar to the Bjorkstrand deal last summer.

Laine is a much better hold when you look at asset management from the perspective of him as a sole asset but honestly I think the value to the Jackets for all their other assets with addition by subtraction and finding a better top six asset than him (I would target Centre) is all around worth it for me.

And yeah, that kind of retention is bananas. But whereas the retention has its own value when you take a player’s cap hit below it’s fair market value, in Laine’a case it’s just retaining to try to get his cap hit down to what he’s worth today.

Hes a really bad player in today’s game. Way too slow. Way too disengaged. But man, that shot. If he could just back check and play positionally well enough to be a strong defender you could even live with his terrible up ice and back pressure but he can’t even defend the zone well. Painful.
7 avr. à 11 h 44
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,312
Quoting: DopeGM
Yeah Tks for writing. I threw the Laine deal in there because it was interesting seeing that the Wild had some cap space for a “free winger” similar to the Bjorkstrand deal last summer.

Laine is a much better hold when you look at asset management from the perspective of him as a sole asset but honestly I think the value to the Jackets for all their other assets with addition by subtraction and finding a better top six asset than him (I would target Centre) is all around worth it for me.

And yeah, that kind of retention is bananas. But whereas the retention has its own value when you take a player’s cap hit below it’s fair market value, in Laine’a case it’s just retaining to try to get his cap hit down to what he’s worth today.

Hes a really bad player in today’s game. Way too slow. Way too disengaged. But man, that shot. If he could just back check and play positionally well enough to be a strong defender you could even live with his terrible up ice and back pressure but he can’t even defend the zone well. Painful.

Every single time you see a breakdown on Laine like this you can tell the person has not watched him play in years.
squashmaple et Viqsi a aimé ceci.
7 avr. à 12 h 17
Démarrer sujet
I watched a bit of this season when they were experimenting with him at centre. You don’t think the assessment fits him anymore?
7 avr. à 12 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dk325
Every single time you see a breakdown on Laine like this you can tell the person has not watched him play in years.

Also, very curious for your thoughts on the CLB team I just constructed. CLB loses both blockbuster deals but I really like how it slots their forwards.
7 avr. à 14 h 30
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
I watched a bit of this season when they were experimenting with him at centre. You don’t think the assessment fits him anymore?

I'd say the biggest hurdle to his game right now is whatever personal issues he's currently dealing with and injuries. His game has significantly developed during his time in Columbus and the effort he gives at both ends of the ice is hugely improved compared to where he was in 20-21 when he joined the team. The idea that he is slow is also provably false when looking at his Edge stats. The last two season he was in the 60-80 percentile of speed bursts of all categories while only playing 55 and 56 game seasons. With a full season those numbers only go up. He is a very fast player who appears slow due to his lankiness.
CaseyFlyman et Viqsi a aimé ceci.
7 avr. à 16 h 4
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,827
Also, very curious for your thoughts on the CLB team I just constructed. CLB loses both blockbuster deals but I really like how it slots their forwards.

I've already posted on yourColumbus ACGM, but the lines we'd have could be, with everyone healthy and no one moved (aside from Provorov and Elvis):

Johnson - Fantilli - Marchenko
Gaudreau - Jenner - Chinakhov
Texier - Sillinger - Laine
Voronkov - Kuraly - Olivier
Danforth, Nylander

Werenski - Jiricek
Mateychuk - Severson
UFA Vet/Svozil - Gudbranson
Boqvist

Tarasov
Greaves

I could see Columbus moving one of Laine, Chinakhov, Texier, or Johnson, but there's definitely no reason to go out and lose a blockbuster just to get someone in the lineup. Johnson is in rehab, Laine in the PAP, Chinakhov is injured, and Tex only just came back to North America this season. Injuries happen, too. There's really no reason to move any of them. I think this team needs time to develop, get a solid coach and GM, and move out a couple of pieces that don't want to be here/make sense to be here anyway.

Edit: Oh, and that's ignoring a top-6 pick this year.
7 avr. à 23 h 45
Démarrer sujet
I wasn’t even recommending losing trades. Just for the record. The default assumption on the site is that the poster is trying to convey a realistic idea that they think is valid.

In this case I was trying to convey that the team could lose a lot of talent on paper (a lot!) and probably come out ahead if the Jackets started to slot players effectively.

Tks for posting!
7 avr. à 23 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dk325
I'd say the biggest hurdle to his game right now is whatever personal issues he's currently dealing with and injuries. His game has significantly developed during his time in Columbus and the effort he gives at both ends of the ice is hugely improved compared to where he was in 20-21 when he joined the team. The idea that he is slow is also provably false when looking at his Edge stats. The last two season he was in the 60-80 percentile of speed bursts of all categories while only playing 55 and 56 game seasons. With a full season those numbers only go up. He is a very fast player who appears slow due to his lankiness.

This is very interesting. Thanks muchly! So would you say he’s increased his defensive IQ as well then? He’s not a liability in the D zone?
8 avr. à 0 h 39
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
This is very interesting. Thanks muchly! So would you say he’s increased his defensive IQ as well then? He’s not a liability in the D zone?

He has definitely improved. You can see him working low in the corners fairly often, especially when he was being played at center, and he's often contributing on breakouts. He's far from perfect though and he's never going to be a standout for his defensive game. He's just not the defensive black hole that people try to make him out to be. He's competent and that's all he really needs to be with his offensive ability.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage