CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Celebrini, Macklin
3950 000 $
Transactions
ANA
  1. Hutson, Lane
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
Reinbacher Mailloux Hutson Guhle. It's going to take one of them. Here take Hutson.
MTL
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2026 (CGY)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MIN
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de SJS
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de MTL
Logo de NJD
Logo de VAN
Logo de MTL
Logo de DET
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 750 000 $76 284 583 $1 022 500 $3 977 500 $11 465 417 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Celebrini, Macklin
950 000 $950 000 $
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 6
835 000 $835 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
867 500 $867 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DG
RFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
G
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
890 000 $890 000 $
G
RFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
RFA
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 mars à 22 h 48
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 798
Quoting: OldNYIfan
You're wrong.

If there's one Montreal prospect who's going to disappoint, it's odds-on to be Lane Hutson because of how you Habs guys have overhyped him. I'd be willing to bet that he won't be in the top 3 contenders for the Calder Trophy when he breaks into the NHL.

homer take of the year ladies and gentleman. he's not " overvalued " maybe watch him play and his stats + what he accomplished.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 22 h 50
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: Campabee
No you may have but I am pretty sure Landro said Reinbacher or Slaf + the Jets 1st way back in Jan or Feb

Landro thinks he has McDavid under his hand
16 mars à 23 h 10
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,369
Quoting: Shanesaw9
I mean, he can't be "wrong" it's just an opinion.

I was simply saying that he is wrong when he says "the fact that that is your only response shows you know I am right" -- in fact, I know nothing of the kind.

Habs fans have to get over expecting Lane Hutson to be the next Adam Fox or Cale Makar or Quinn Hughes or Luke Hughes. He's not. In fact, it's already clear that he's not. And putting a lot of stock in a 35-year-old record that not Fox nor Makar nor either Hughes was able to break is just childish wishful thinking.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not predicting that Hutson will fail. He'll probably have a very good Torey-Krug-like career. But your less-realistic-than-you colleagues have to stop blowing him up bigger than the Michelin Man.

Quoting: Shanesaw9
I know NHLe is not perfect, but it contextualizes things a little bit. While I won't say definitively that Hutson is better than Zellweger I certainly wouldn't be making the argument that Zellweger is better than Hutson, and the argument that Zellweger is more valuable because he has 12 games of NHL experience holds no weight... that means nothing other than Zellweger was drafted a year earlier.

I'm a writer, so I'm very careful with words. I didn't say that Zellweger was more valuable than Hutson -- I said he was a better prospect. And it's very relevant whether Zellweger has professional experience and Hutson doesn't because it means that Zellweger is signed to a professional contract -- something that neither Hutson nor Cutter Gauthier is.
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
16 mars à 23 h 19
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,449
Modifié 16 mars à 23 h 44
You're wrong.

If there's one Montreal prospect who's going to disappoint, it's odds-on to be Lane Hutson because of how you Habs guys have overhyped him. I'd be willing to bet that he won't be in the top 3 contenders for the Calder Trophy when he breaks into the NHL.

Ok, serious question for you, who was the last Habs player in the top 3 for the Calder contention? I will give you a hint, he still wears the Jersey, has always been a fan favorite and wears no. 11. Point is Suzuki, Caufield, Guhle, Slafkovsky and many more Habs greats haven't finished top 3 in calder votes. Hell the last player to actually win the Calder as a Hab was Dryden in 1972. Just cause you don't win or finish top 3 for the Calder literally doesn't mean squat. With guys like Skinner and Tyler Meyers as former winners, just cause you win doesn't mean you will have a long storied career either. Raycroft won in 2004 but didn't even play 300 games in the league. I don't think anyone cares if he finishes top 3 in calder voting or not (McDavid finished 3rd after all) as long as his career tracks the way scouts are projecting it to. Back to back 44+ point seasons in the NCAA, is a pretty good indication that he will likely be as good as Habs fans and analysts project him to be.

Makar - 70 points in 76 gp 0.92 ppg
Fox - 116 points in 97 gp 1.2 ppg
Q. Hughes - 62 points in 69 gp 0.90 ppg
Hutson - 91 points in 71 gp 1.28 ppg

Before you comment on their size compared to Hutson only Makar is significantly bigger (20+ lbs heavier) and the following height and weights are based on this year's measurements, therefore one has to assume all were lighter when they broke into the league as well.

Makar - 5'11 187 lbs
Fox - 5'11" 181 lbs
Q. Hughes - 5'10" 170 lbs
Hutson - 5'10" 163 lbs

BTW, it's not Habs fans making the comparisons to Fox, Makar and Hughes, it's guys like Byron Bader and Hutson's coach Jay Pandalfo and many others. Bader updated Hutson's card this past November and he shows Hutson's NHLe has been higher than both Hughes since his D+1 and was always higher than Fox's but in his D+2 season Hutson has gapped him significantly.

https://twitter.com/ByronMBader/status/1730294069895819402
batman et Shanesaw9 a aimé ceci.
17 mars à 0 h 7
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Ok, serious question for you, who was the last Habs player in the top 3 for the Calder contention? I will give you a hint, he still wears the Jersey, has always been a fan favorite and wears no. 11. Point is Suzuki, Caufield, Guhle, Slafkovsky and many more Habs greats haven't finished top 3 in calder votes. Hell the last player to actually win the Calder as a Hab was Dryden in 1972. Just cause you don't win or finish top 3 for the Calder literally doesn't mean squat. With guys like Skinner and Tyler Meyers as former winners, just cause you win doesn't mean you will have a long storied career either. Raycroft won in 2004 but didn't even play 300 games in the league. I don't think anyone cares if he finishes top 3 in calder voting or not (McDavid finished 3rd after all) as long as his career tracks the way scouts are projecting it to. Back to back 44+ point seasons in the NCAA, is a pretty good indication that he will likely be as good as Habs fans and analysts project him to be.

Before you comment on their size compared to Hutson only Makar is significantly bigger (20+ lbs heavier) and the following height and weights are based on this year's measurements, therefore one has to assume all were lighter when they broke into the league as well.

Makar - 5'11 187 lbs
Fox - 5'11" 181 lbs
Hutson - 5'10" 163 lbs

BTW, it's not Habs fans making the comparisons to Fox, Makar and Hughes, it's guys like Byron Bader and Hutson's coach Jay Pandalfo and many others. Bader updated Hutson's card this past November and he shows Hutson's NHLe has been higher than both Hughes since his D+1 and was always higher than Fox's but in his D+2 season Hutson has gapped him significantly.

@OldNYIFan you better answer this.
17 mars à 0 h 25
Quoting: batman
OldNYIFan you better answer this.

I don't really care if he answers or not, it's irrelevant, Habs fans aren't expecting Hutson to be the next Makar, Hughes or Fox, we just aren't going to risk that chance in a trade for a forward who doesn't have MacKinnon, McDavid or Crosby level upside
batman a aimé ceci.
17 mars à 0 h 27
Habs 2010
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 969
Habs fans have to get over expecting Lane Hutson to be the next Adam Fox or Cale Makar or Quinn Hughes or Luke Hughes. He's not. In fact, it's already clear that he's not. And putting a lot of stock in a 35-year-old record that not Fox nor Makar nor either Hughes was able to break is just childish wishful thinking.

Why is it in fact clear that Hutson is not the next Adam Fox, Cale Makar, Quinn Hughes or Luke Hughes? I dont get the Luke Hughes comparison - they really arent that similar. Makar I would say is athletically on another level compared to Hutson. However, its quite possible that Hutson could become the next Quinn Hughes or Adam Fox. I don't think you could say either of these players would have definitively become what they are today when they were 19 or 20 years old, yeah its crazy to say Hutson is the next Q. Hughes (or Slafkovsky is the next Rantanen) - until one day it isn't so crazy anymore. Why do you think Krug is a good comparison for Hutson when Krug was never even a ppg player in college?

I have tempered expectations regarding Hutson, I don't even know if he'll start in the NHL next season, there is no rush. But I wouldn't bet against him on becoming an elite offensive defenseman in the NHL one day.
17 mars à 0 h 33
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,899
Man this thread is hilarious. Went from Zegras is overrated to Hutson is the greatest player ever.

Hab fans man. Make the same trade over and over and get told the same thing over and over and then get mad it hasn’t changed.
17 mars à 1 h 0
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: Jah1722
Man this thread is hilarious. Went from Zegras is overrated to Hutson is the greatest player ever.

Hab fans man. Make the same trade over and over and get told the same thing over and over and then get mad it hasn’t changed.

cant wait for y’all to get a pick #18 on draft day after yapping all season longue saying he’s worth more than 2 firsts
17 mars à 1 h 15
Jah1722
cant wait for y’all to get a pick #18 on draft day after yapping all season longue saying he’s worth more than 2 firsts

He’s not going anywhere. The ducks can’t score. Why would they trade one of their best producers? And if they did trade him why would it be for futures? Also Nils Lundkvist was traded for a 1st after doing nothing in the NHL. Why would Zegras only be worth a mid-late 1st?
17 mars à 1 h 22
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: Jah1722
He’s not going anywhere. The ducks can’t score. Why would they trade one of their best producers? And if they did trade him why would it be for futures? Also Nils Lundkvist was traded for a 1st after doing nothing in the NHL. Why would Zegras only be worth a mid-late 1st?

Cant Score with Terry Vatrano McTavish Carlsson Strome? And soon Gauthier?

Lundkvist got that because he had crazy potential and was stuck behind Schneider Fox Trouba. You can’t really compare rookie dmen with a forward.
17 mars à 1 h 27
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,758

Lundkvist got that because he had crazy potential and was stuck behind Schneider Fox Trouba. You can’t really compare rookie dmen with a forward.

And yet you guys somehow keep trying to.

Also Carlsson's been on IR for a bit, and Gauthier is obviously not signed yet, Jah is referencing our games since the TDL.
batman, OldNYIfan et GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
17 mars à 1 h 42
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
And yet you guys somehow keep trying to.

Also Carlsson's been on IR for a bit, and Gauthier is obviously not signed yet, Jah is referencing our games since the TDL.

We’re not comparing, we’re offering.

Still a lot of goal scoring ability when healthy so losing Zegras isn’t going to hurt.
17 mars à 1 h 49
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,758
We’re not comparing, we’re offering.

Still a lot of goal scoring ability when healthy so losing Zegras isn’t going to hurt.

And we have plenty of highly talented LHD, yet were light on offensively gifted wingers, so yes, it is going to hurt, that's why we're not interested in trading him, it doesn't make sense for us to loose a piece we actually need to gain an excess D and a pick, that sets the rebuild back.

Vatrano and Strome aren't long term parts of the core, and while Vatranos production has been great this season, we haven't been scoring much as a team. I mean hell, Brett Leason has almost scored as many goals as Strome this year, you're telling me that team doesn't need help with scoring?
OldNYIfan et GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
17 mars à 1 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,775
There’s way too much unnecessary noise in this thread. ANA will not even be co sidering moving Z for a LD, their strongest position. It’d be RD or a winger they absolutely love. That’d necessitate Reinbacher, Slaf, or maybe the ‘24 MTL 1st as a starting point, and even then I’m not saying ANA would trigger pull. Not interested? All good. We love Z
OldNYIfan et GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
17 mars à 4 h 52
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,369
OldNYIFan you better answer this.

No need to. Nothing in it refutes a word I've said anywhere in this thread.
17 mars à 10 h 10
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 462
Lol'd so hard at the "ever heard of Brian Leach?!?!?!?"

homer take of the year ladies and gentleman. he's not " overvalued " maybe watch him play and his stats + what he accomplished.

Why are you so bitter? You clearly don't value Zegras as much as we do/we don't agree that Lane Hutson is worth what you think he's worth. We've stated what we think the trade would require. We can agree to disagree and then move on. Why are you so butt-hurt that we haven't said "yes" to your proposed trade. You do realise even if we did agree to it it still won't make it happen, right?

We'll see what happens, but PV has made it clear that Zegras hasn't been shopped. People called after Servalli made up that Zegras might be moved because he was good friends with Drysdale and Drysdale just got traded. PV took a couple calls. He's not actively looking to move the kid and he had made this clear in multiple interviews of late. Zegras has had a rough season with injury and missed camp due to delays in signing his contract. He'll come back strong next season and we are happy to keep him.

Makar - 5'11 187 lbs
Fox - 5'11" 181 lbs
Hutson - 5'10" 163 lbs

Good indicators. Means nothing until he can prove it at the NHL. Decision-making speed at the NHL is just next level. Why would you want to trade out a player you think is the next Hughes, Fox or Makar??? I wouldn't, even if it was from a position of strength. Keep the guys destined to be Hughes/Fox/Makars and trade everything below, no?

P.S. Zellweger has been a tremendous steal for us. However, most ANA fans accept his shortcomings and he's pretty much been pencilled into a 3LD + PP specialist role. No one was expecting him to become a #1D at the NHL level. Shifty and dynamic 3rd pairing D-man who are serviceable at defending at 5-on-5, but a major threat in the offensive zone and on the PP are significant add to any team (i.e. Ghost, OEL, Gustafsson - all playing on winning sides in 3D + PP roles). Nothing wrong with it and no need to overvalue their potential. They are good players in their own right. Just not worth a top 6 C with back-to-back 60 pts seasons, even if you throw in a late 1st rounder.

Why are you so angry? Can you not accept when you someone disagrees with you? Very immature behaviour.
17 mars à 12 h 59
Jah1722

So you don’t pay attention to anything outside of MTL I see.
17 mars à 13 h 1
Quoting: mytduxfan
Lol'd so hard at the "ever heard of Brian Leach?!?!?!?"

Why are you so bitter? You clearly don't value Zegras as much as we do/we don't agree that Lane Hutson is worth what you think he's worth. We've stated what we think the trade would require. We can agree to disagree and then move on. Why are you so butt-hurt that we haven't said "yes" to your proposed trade. You do realise even if we did agree to it it still won't make it happen, right?

We'll see what happens, but PV has made it clear that Zegras hasn't been shopped. People called after Servalli made up that Zegras might be moved because he was good friends with Drysdale and Drysdale just got traded. PV took a couple calls. He's not actively looking to move the kid and he had made this clear in multiple interviews of late. Zegras has had a rough season with injury and missed camp due to delays in signing his contract. He'll come back strong next season and we are happy to keep him.

Good indicators. Means nothing until he can prove it at the NHL. Decision-making speed at the NHL is just next level. Why would you want to trade out a player you think is the next Hughes, Fox or Makar??? I wouldn't, even if it was from a position of strength. Keep the guys destined to be Hughes/Fox/Makars and trade everything below, no?

P.S. Zellweger has been a tremendous steal for us. However, most ANA fans accept his shortcomings and he's pretty much been pencilled into a 3LD + PP specialist role. No one was expecting him to become a #1D at the NHL level. Shifty and dynamic 3rd pairing D-man who are serviceable at defending at 5-on-5, but a major threat in the offensive zone and on the PP are significant add to any team (i.e. Ghost, OEL, Gustafsson - all playing on winning sides in 3D + PP roles). Nothing wrong with it and no need to overvalue their potential. They are good players in their own right. Just not worth a top 6 C with back-to-back 60 pts seasons, even if you throw in a late 1st rounder.

Why are you so angry? Can you not accept when you someone disagrees with you? Very immature behaviour.

Duh, the highlighted was literally my argument for why the Habs wouldn't offer Hutson for Zegras. I have no problem with not trading Hutson and him only being another Zellweger, that is still a win for a 2nd round pick with high risk high reward. The problem is trading him (or offering him in trades more specifically) before we even have a glimpse of what he can do at the NHL level. Imagine offering him in a trade for Zegras then he continues his trajectory and becomes a 50+ point first pairing D man equal to Q Hughes/Fox/Makar, would you risk that for a 60-80 point center? Would you trade Makar/Hughes/Fox for Aho/Suzuki/Zegras prior to them breaking into the league? No, no one in their right mind would.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage