SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

I'm hearing a player transaction within the NHL is close to happening

17 juill. 2017 à 14 h 56
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
I have it on good authority that 1-2 teams in the NHL will conduct a player transaction at some point in the future. It could involve any number of assets including forwards, defensemen, goaltenders, prospects, or draft picks. I can't give specifics or else I could tarnish my source's credibility. But just trust me on this one.

E5.
Pasta88Sauce, DragonRaptorHybrid, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
17 juill. 2017 à 15 h 39
Sensible Commentary
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 536
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
I have it on good authority that 1-2 teams in the NHL will conduct a player transaction at some point in the future. It could involve any number of assets including forwards, defensemen, goaltenders, prospects, or draft picks. I can't give specifics or else I could tarnish my source's credibility. But just trust me on this one.

E5.
Big, if true.
17 juill. 2017 à 19 h 3
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,652
What's the point of this thread? Not trying to be mean but i would like to ask this question.
17 juill. 2017 à 19 h 7
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
What's the point of this thread? Not trying to be mean but i would like to ask this question.

thats the pot calling the kettle black
Duster, Pasta88Sauce, TheTown and 4 others a aimé ceci.
17 juill. 2017 à 19 h 16
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,652
Quoting: phillyjabroni

if this is about me saying that i'm reading the Maple Leafs are close to doing something, this is different. It says 'at some point in the future', which is kind of obvious. And it says nothing about what it is.
17 juill. 2017 à 19 h 19
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: phillyjabroni

if this is about me saying that i'm reading the Maple Leafs are close to doing something, this is different. It says 'at some point in the future', which is kind of obvious. And it says nothing about what it is.

the making of useless threads was my point
Duster, Pasta88Sauce, tad77 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
17 juill. 2017 à 22 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 88

E5.

Massive news. Bigger than Subban for Weber.
DragonRaptorHybrid a aimé ceci.
17 juill. 2017 à 23 h 28
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,158

E5.

Agree with everything you wrote. But heard that that coaches and GMs (think Babcock and Lou) were involved in a trade for draft picks. But don't quote me.
Duster a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2017 à 7 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,570

E5.

Well played Dr, well played

giphy.gif
phillyjabroni, Duster et TheTown a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2017 à 9 h 41
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,921
Cool story bro
TheTown et Kotkaniemi15 a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage