1. Chychrun, Jakob
  2. Tkachuk, Brady
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (BOS)
OTT
  1. Marner, Mitchell
  2. Timmins, Conor
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
TOR
  1. Fleury, Marc-André (1 750 000 $ retained)
  2. Middleton, Jake
MIN
  1. Samsonov, Ilya
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (BOS)
TOR
  1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2024 (NYR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de VAN
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de NYR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $81 909 164 $0 $0 $1 590 836 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 févr. à 12 h 40
Rejoint: déc. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 70
You have the wrong team sending the first round pick
noted a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 12 h 40
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,358
I wouldn't take Marner for Brady 1-for-1 if I was the Sens.....
BUFF742, YoungPattyKane et noted a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 12 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,268
Waiting for Csick... This is pretty terrible for the Sens.
26 févr. à 12 h 42
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 126
We will not trade Tkatchuk to the leafs. Marner is not the type of player we need. We need a goalie and a RHD not a other forward
26 févr. à 12 h 43
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Not a fan of either team. You have to be crazy to think Marner is worth Tkachuk alone. Adding more from the Sens is just typical homerism. 100 out of 100 times I’m taking Brady over Marner
Boodin et athrin a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 12 h 48
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,021
Quoting: Dave26
Not a fan of either team. You have to be crazy to think Marner is worth Tkachuk alone. Adding more from the Sens is just typical homerism. 100 out of 100 times I’m taking Brady over Marner

while this trade is too much from the sens, its not crazy to think a guy who has more assists than tkachuk has points is worth the same as him 1 for 1 lmao
26 févr. à 12 h 55
C,mon Leafs...Please
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 329
I had read that many in the Sens management and some of the veteran players have not been happy/satisfied with Tkachuk's immaturity as a Captain. That's just an aside...

Player vs Player...Tkachuk is physical, fights and will put the puck in the net out of sheer determination. He doesn't come close to Marner's skill, skating and most importantly hockey IQ. If you are looking at BPA then it would have to be Marner BUT there are fewer power forwards in the league...especially young ones so I think, like Tom Wilson in Washington, the massive, goal scoring, power forward is looked on as more desirable than the higly skilled RW

That being said...the trade is terribly lopsided for the Leafs. grin
26 févr. à 12 h 55
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,767
A real poor post Dany. Certainly one year of Marner isn't worth that to the Sens. An overpayment for a Middleton...especially since the Leafs have plenty of LHD.
Why give away Reaves for nothing?
26 févr. à 12 h 56
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Quoting: Herb_Brooks
while this trade is too much from the sens, its not crazy to think a guy who has more assists than tkachuk has points is worth the same as him 1 for 1 lmao

Marner is signed for one more year. Tkachuk has 4 more years and a very reasonable contract for what he brings. Hockey is not just about points. Brady is physical and a great leader and makes players around him better and doesn’t have the talent around him that Marner does. Marner is playing with the best goal scorer in the league. Brady plays the better overall game and isn’t a defensive liability. Brady is a point per game player who brings a lot of other qualities to the game too. He’s a great leader. And I’m sure if he was playing with Matthews he’d have a ton of assists as well. So your comment tells me all you know about hockey is what you read on the stats line.
noted et athrin a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 12 h 56
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 888
bro what
26 févr. à 12 h 59
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 927

That guy also makes ~$3M more per year and gets to pass to Matthews so...yeah - rather have Brady
athrin a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 13 h 0
Marner is signed for one more year. Tkachuk has 4 more years and a very reasonable contract for what he brings. Hockey is not just about points. Brady is physical and a great leader and makes players around him better and doesn’t have the talent around him that Marner does. Marner is playing with the best goal scorer in the league. Brady plays the better overall game and isn’t a defensive liability. Brady is a point per game player who brings a lot of other qualities to the game too. He’s a great leader. And I’m sure if he was playing with Matthews he’d have a ton of assists as well. So your comment tells me all you know about hockey is what you read on the stats line.

"Brady plays the better overall game and isn’t a defensive liability." this line makes your last line hilarious. Marner is way better defensively and is an elite penalty killer. he is the much better 200 foot player. dont think its close either
Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 13 h 1
Quoting: noted
That guy also makes ~$3M more per year and gets to pass to Matthews so...yeah - rather have Brady

but tkachuk gets to pass to stutzle who is better or just as good as matthews according to sens fans
26 févr. à 13 h 6
but tkachuk gets to pass to stutzle who is better or just as good as matthews according to sens fans

Well currently he plays on a line with Pinto and a half washed Tarasenko so I'm not going to get involved in that debate between Ontario teams. Given their price tags though, I don't think that Ottawa would need to add in a 1 for 1 trade. The above proposal with Brady, Chychrun and a first for Marner and spare parts is laughable.
26 févr. à 13 h 7
C,mon Leafs...Please
I would love the 2nd pairing of Middleton/Liljegren BTW.

That would bump McCabe to the 3rd pair for at least this season and next which would allow him to dominate most matchups.

I like Chychrun and it would be a tough decision for me to choose 5 year older Murphy or 6 year older Larsson I think.

Marner, 2024 1st (TOR), 2024 3rd (NYI), Timmons for Tkachuk and Chychrun.
26 févr. à 13 h 8
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,194
OP is just a so called Leaf fan who tries to trade Marner on this site everyday. SENs fans delusion is next level but Marner doesn’t waive to go to perennial bottom feeders - although Kanata barn must have felt like home game for Marner 😎 - so whole point is moot. “tkatchuk is better than Marner” is right up there with the infamous classic “our top 6 is better than the Leafs”. SENs fans rule - their team is terrible, the organization is (or was recently) a tire fire but they have the best players 😂😂😂
26 févr. à 13 h 15
Quoting: MitchJr
OP is just a so called Leaf fan who tries to trade Marner on this site everyday. SENs fans delusion is next level but Marner doesn’t waive to go to perennial bottom feeders - although Kanata barn must have felt like home game for Marner 😎 - so whole point is moot. “tkatchuk is better than Marner” is right up there with the infamous classic “our top 6 is better than the Leafs”. SENs fans rule - their team is terrible, the organization is (or was recently) a tire fire but they have the best players 😂😂😂

Well Ottawa has had much more playoff success...just saying...
26 févr. à 13 h 19
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,999

When was Ottawa's last cup? Before WW2? Oh, ok
26 févr. à 13 h 21
Quoting: Leafsfan98
When was Ottawa's last cup? Before WW2? Oh, ok

They have been to a cup in the last two decades. And have won a lot more series than the Leafs have...
Dave26 a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 13 h 22
C,mon Leafs...Please

Some of your points are bang on and some are way off IMO.

Marner is signed for one more year. Tkachuk has 4 more years and a very reasonable contract for what he brings. **AGREED

Hockey is not just about points. Brady is physical **AGREED

and a great leader **DISAGREE - he is passionate but that has gotten the better of him to the detriment of his team and fellow players quite a few times in his career, even this year. When I think great leader then I think Sakic, Yzerman, Sittler, etc. He ain't that calibre.

and makes players around him better **MAYBE

and doesn’t have the talent around him that Marner does. **DISAGREE. - The only exception is Matthews...which is a HUGE exception I concede...but looking at Stutzle, Giroux, etc compared to Nylander, Tavares, etc the talent is there for Tkachuk to maximize if he had the Hockey IQ of Marner

Marner is playing with the best goal scorer in the league. **Agreed - you got me there obviously

Brady plays the better overall game and isn’t a defensive liability. **STRONGLY DISAGREE - I actually am NOT a Marner fanboy but ouch!! That is so wrong and it is my biggest bone of contention with your opinion.

Brady is a point per game player who brings a lot of other qualities to the game too. **AGREE

He’s a great leader. **YUCH! NOPE!

And I’m sure if he was playing with Matthews he’d have a ton of assists as well. **AGREE. - that's fair

So your comment tells me all you know about hockey is what you read on the stats line. ** So your comment tells me that you are bang on with some of your perspective and biased with others...just like I am
26 févr. à 13 h 25

A/ not true
B/ they’re in midst of an embarrassing & epic run of futility - league positions past 7 years; 30, 31, 30, 23, 26, 21, 26 (current)
C/ Marner has twice been a 1st team all star + Selke finalist & generates ~40% higher production; hopefully you know enough about math + hockey to understand how massive that difference is
D/ it’s cute that you jump in to defend a team that isn’t your team, what a hero
26 févr. à 13 h 30
Leafs going to Leafs
They have been to a cup in the last two decades. And have won a lot more series than the Leafs have...

And?

There's no participation trophy for 2nd place
MitchJr a aimé ceci.
26 févr. à 13 h 31
Quoting: Britishbulldog
I had read that many in the Sens management and some of the veteran players have not been happy/satisfied with Tkachuk's immaturity as a Captain. That's just an aside...

Player vs Player...Tkachuk is physical, fights and will put the puck in the net out of sheer determination. He doesn't come close to Marner's skill, skating and most importantly hockey IQ. If you are looking at BPA then it would have to be Marner BUT there are fewer power forwards in the league...especially young ones so I think, like Tom Wilson in Washington, the massive, goal scoring, power forward is looked on as more desirable than the higly skilled RW

That being said...the trade is terribly lopsided for the Leafs. grin

What a load 😂. “ the massive, goal scoring, power forward is looked on as more desirable than the higly skilled RW” is one of the … poorest…takes I have ever read 🤯🤦🏻😂. There is a reason Kuch, Pasta, Marner, Willy all make much more $ than Wilson or Tkatchuk. And it’s not their agents - NHL value is determined first by production & production alone. Other elements matter - size, physical play, defensive efficiency, etc - but the league and GMs have spoken. To the most valuable players go the most $ and that ain’t Wilson or Tkatchuk 😂
26 févr. à 13 h 34
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: Britishbulldog

Brady is a point per game player who brings a lot of other qualities to the game too. **AGREE

Brady hit 83 points last year... But otherwise hasn't hit a point per game in his 6 years...

To give you and idea, Vergaghe is on pace to hit a point per game this year, in his 5th year (same as Brady), do you consider him a PPG player as well?
26 févr. à 13 h 36
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
Quoting: The_random_sens_fan
We will not trade Tkatchuk to the leafs. Marner is not the type of player we need. We need a goalie and a RHD not a other forward

timmins is a RHD!!!
Leafsfan98 et Britishbulldog a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage